GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and do we want to talk this game, Fate?

Andrius claimed Doctor, our protective role, day 1. Exactly what scum would claim.
Yosarian claimed Tracker, our investigative role, day 1. Exactly what scum would claim.
I claim our bulletproof day 3. Exactly what scum would claim.

Does that ever get a bit tired?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

*shrug* claiming miller would've been a lot more townie a reaction than claiming MY ROLE you see.

Now you're 100% confirmed scum to me.

Do you know what I do to confirmed scum?

You must know.

Yet you still struggle
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

I never said scum would exactly claim Doc D1, I didn't think they would given that they KNOW the set-up and have fakeclaims.

Yos on the other hand loves to claim tracker as scum and its not as certain.

You claim exactly what scum going down would claim YES
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 115, Zang wrote:I have gone back several times and I can not think of any reason why a simple RVS vote can be seen as that scummy. So it is your duty to explain it to me otherwise you have no reasons and calling somebody scum for no reason is scummy.

And you are calling all of his posts scummy yet you only give reasoning for one of his posts. Also, it makes sense for him to be defensive because he is at L-2.

Town mindset

In post 133, Zang wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Lurc doesn't bring up Grey's supposed policy on Zang. At all. He ignores it, even though it's clear that GreyICE was not kidding. He doesn't ask "why would you say that, Grey?" . He votes for CES instead, the player who actually had the most posting activity previous to that. The most visible player, actually. But also the player who was least likely to OMGUS him because CES had already revoted for GreyICE after it was clear there was a wagon on him. I could feel the scum tension, the possible mislynch deep within the very saliva glands of his mouth, watering ever so slightly at the possibility of a kill. This is pretty much conjecture and is really reading into the tone of the post. Of just a vote. Within the context.

Both with his vote for CES and the rest of your case on him, I really think that you are looking way to much into this.

Unvote

CES wrote:Zang, the reason they are utterly different in my mind is that Yos2 knows me and is an experienced player. His vote is boring stuff. Lurc doesn't know me; it's pretty darn likely that his vote was influenced by happenings in-thread. That's what opens it up to analysis.

Why didn't you say this when I first brought it up?

Town analyzing the game "based on these things, I think that you're looking way too much into this." That's not something scum say to their buddies, what? He saw a really overexplained post from Seraphim and said "meh not feeling it." Town communicating their reads, hell even YOSARIAN saw that Zang was town,.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 323, Zang wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: think you misunderstood.

Fate was agreeing with Darox about lynching GreyICE, because this post, where GreyICE randomly declared Fate to be a pro-town power role:

In post 190, GreyICE wrote:
Fate is a power role AND an excellent scumhunter PLUS obvtown. Unfortunately a strong ocular disorder is preventing me from reading his posts. How sad.

looked really scummy and role-fish-y and anti-town.

Also, I'm a little confused about why you missed this, since GreyICE was just being questioned about the whole rolefishing thing.

I saw GreyICE's post and the questioning about it. I just didn't understand what that had to do with what fate quoted. But thanks for clarifying.

Fate however ignored me and although I didn't really expect him to answer it, he still ignored a question directly asked to him which is scummy. He and everybody else also ignored me when I asked why they voted for Andrius.

Darox wrote:Oops, you done cocked up.
Now you get to squeal.

Vote: Andrius

Why?

Fate wrote:
Andrius gets to live actually, that's for serious.

Now lets do god's work

Unvote:
Vote: Yosarian

HEAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAEHEA

Why? Yosarian's recent posts are very pro-town.

In post 284, Fate wrote:I NEVER SAID IT WAS HARD I SAID IT WASNT WORTH MY BRAIN POWER WHICH IS FOCUSED ON FINDING FUCKING SCUM

LIKE YOU

WHOS USED THE LAST 5 POSTS TO TALK ABOUT MATH

DONT THINK ILL FUCKING FORGET

Math contributes to the mechanics of this game and is very important to understand to play the game, Almost as important as finding scum.

Darox wrote:Hey guys, guess why I said playing low cards was dumb and suggested a numbers claim.

You'll never believe the coincidence.

Suggesting a number claim is anti-town regardless of whether you could combine cards or not.

GreyICE wrote:
Unvote

No counterclaims day 1, period. I figured scum going down would claim one of our confirmed in-game roles, so this isn't a surprise, but basically a town doctor is more-or less completely unblockable now (as I don't see a reason for T-Andrius to pitch less than 20-some points tonight) scum are either going to have to shoot around him, shoot him, or we're sitting here wondering why a doctor is alive on day 2/3.

Also there are plenty of fucking reasons to be voting him, Yos. He'd done jack shit except lurk and make vague threats (don't call for Zang's lynch, because that's what scum would do, lol).

As for Yos... welp.

Twist my arm. No, really, twist my arm :D (confirmed town Andrius, lol)

Vote: Yosarian

No, Yosarian has been doing a lot. More than most of the players in this game at least.

GreyICE wrote:How do you like 195? That's like the definition of talking a lot and saying very little -_-

Please respond to the posts that llamarble pointed out as good posts and explain why they aren't.

GreyICE wrote:Blatant and repeatedly doing nothing.

Telling me in the first post that it was scummy (or 'what Fate-scum does') to vote for Zang on the basis that he's scummy and worth lynching or shooting pretty much always, then using basically exactly that argument here, and doing basically nothing besides discussing Darox (he's a VI or scum, hur dur) and Lurc (he's uh... not a VI and not scum I guess?).

Oh yeah and offering me his same pointless piece of advice about Fate-scum that he always does.

Woo contributions.

I still wanna lynch him, honestly, but it's not going to happen due to the PR claim, and I'm not going to play 'outguess Zoraster on how many protective roles are in a game where powers don't work all the time.' Having two more protective roles or something claim today would be fucking awful, and it's not like claimed doctors are known for their long lives when they're town.

He was right though it is scummy and Andrius is posting more now so why do you still want him lynched? Also, Why didn't you say this when you voted for him?

Also, You still haven't answered my question.

Vote: GreyICE

Fate wrote:I don't want a claim from Yos. This one I want to see to a lynch, I'm most confident about it

(For reals this time I mean for REALS.)

No, this is completely terrible. No matter how much you are sure of somebody being scum, you should always let them claim regardless of whether you think you will believe it or not.

Fos: Fate

This is scumhunting, he's voting scum, he's questioning multiple people. He's using our shared meta "I didn't really expect Fate to answer it, but its still scummy not to answer a question" to parse through reads.

He has approached this game in a town manner.

I'll defend any of his posts, yes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 86, Seraphim wrote:Yeah. What CES said.

I didn't call a soft guilty on him but I most definitely meant what I said when I said that I had found scum, BTW. It was not my intention to call soft-claim his guilt but since people I thought I did, I thought I'd wait it out and see what reactions people had to it. GreyICE believed it was a softclaim. That may make him scum, I'm not sure. He was awfully ready to believe it was a soft-claim even though my first RVS post was on him.

Lurc's posts have done nothing but confirm his scumminess for me in all honesty.

Llamarble: interesting vote you got there. What does it do, exactly?

Oh wow look! Here's Seraphim catching you believing him as town and softclais all too readily!

And he tunnels on Lurc, HARD. This isn't some master plan "I'll tunnel someone then fake an innocent on them the next day HURHUEHUEHUAEHUEHUAHEU" its "It think this guy is scum as fuck"

then when the town tracker is lynched he investigates the remaining one and gets innocent.

All consistent as hell.

Plus his tone in general like these:

In post 120, Seraphim wrote:Andrius, vote Lurc instead.

Darox is town.

It's okay.

Just calm down.

Put him at L-1.

And everything will be okkaaaaay.

Seraphim isn't the kind of scum to strongarm mislynches like this. He geniunely believedin his Lurc scumread (enough to be 'proud' of his case on him and to refer it to other people, aka when I replaced in)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 664, Seraphim wrote:I have college. The power lynch happened while I was busy. I thought that people would believe the softclaim, but apparently this pants-on-head town can't figure out that Lurc wasn't smart enough to CC Yos as scum.

He literally thought he was making the right play, but I needed to be sure.

Also, pushing the issue more made me a likely NK target. I didn't want that.

This shows his town read on Lurc, this is clearly a town mindset. "I had a town read on Lurc, the way he CC'd looked like he thought he was making the right claim and geniune, but
I needed to make sure
" town need to make sure. Town are paranoid. This is town.

In post 821, Seraphim wrote:Suck my dick, GreyICE.

Sadly enough, this venom is town.

This does not come from scum attacking their fake guilty, it just doesn't.

Anything else, we can talk forever. Justice is on my side. The town PM is in my inbox, and I can explain and defend everything with truth.

You really do have no chance here Grey.

and oh DO I want to see waht CES and Marble do here.

CES himself said he'd bus you but we'll see he's already set-up his suspicion on me.

Llmarble said I was Maybe town but we'll see what comes up in after his "MEGA READZ" bullshit.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I can tell I'm not gonna get through this reread tonight but I'm gonna try.

So far, I'm less confident about Darox, exactly where I am with you two confused as hell and almost positive Marble is scum god.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Here's a summary since I just thought of a beautiful NEW point:

-Llmarble is confirmed not scum with me, he'd have hammered Grey. THIS MEANS LLD professed to want to shoot Llmarble !town, AND/OR Lurc !town. Yet we KNOW she was roleblocked. What motivation would Fate+Zang+Sera have to roleblock a Vig on town action?
-If I were scum why didn't I go for the power play and CC Grey immediately and go for gold? Why did I gambit around and pretend to fish for OTHER counter-claimers, and pretend to NOT be the BP?
-CES's claim of miller in reaction to a cop claim helps validate the Cop Town Miller Scum relationship.
-CES and Marble and Grey all pushed Lurc Tracker based on "Look at the set-up Zoraster set-up etc." they power pushed that through with no other content besides, and no case on Lurc besides "set-up"
-I worked with you, processed it out, thought "oh so THATS why the track on Darox is so iffy
becuase Darox is hypo-BP
(well because he VT slipped is why you thought but hye I wasnt reading), and voted Lurc. AFTER processing everything, there was no pre-made agenda like team chuckleheads and their tri-force push of justice to make it to MyLo.
-Marble is scum god, you see, we all see. He minimalists posts, he "OH CATCH UP LATER GUYS" and has no flowing reads or town banter with anyone. He is scum we all see it.
-Did I mention Sera scum would not tell Grey to suck his duck? <_<
-Good night Spy
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I rambled a bit, here let me emphasize:
In post 883, Fate wrote:Here's a summary since I just thought of a beautiful NEW point:

-Llmarble is confirmed not scum with me, he'd have hammered Grey. THIS MEANS LLD professed to want to shoot Llmarble !town, AND/OR Lurc !town. Yet we KNOW she was roleblocked. What motivation would Fate+Zang+Sera have to roleblock a Vig on town action?

-If I were scum why didn't I go for the power play and CC Grey immediately and go for gold? Why did I gambit around and pretend to fish for OTHER counter-claimers, and pretend to NOT be the BP?
-CES's claim of miller in reaction to a cop claim helps validate the Cop Town Miller Scum relationship.
-CES and Marble and Grey all pushed Lurc Tracker based on "Look at the set-up Zoraster set-up etc." they power pushed that through with no other content besides, and no case on Lurc besides "set-up"
-I worked with you, processed it out, thought "oh so THATS why the track on Darox is so iffy
becuase Darox is hypo-BP
(well because he VT slipped is why you thought but hye I wasnt reading), and voted Lurc. AFTER processing everything, there was no pre-made agenda like team chuckleheads and their tri-force push of justice to make it to MyLo.
-Marble is scum god, you see, we all see. He minimalists posts, he "OH CATCH UP LATER GUYS" and has no flowing reads or town banter with anyone. He is scum we all see it.
-Did I mention Sera scum would not tell Grey to suck his duck? <_<
-Good night Spy

I'd like it if Grey answered this as well, since he'll find it hard to do so without saying "WALP LOL WIFOMS FRAME"

Frame? Why Frame when they are DEAD AND ITS A SCUM DOUBLESHOT?

Check mate Grey.

Check mate.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fatteeee:

Fate's super awesome plan for victory:

Lynch Zang, NO FUCKING HESITATION OR QUESTIONS OR FUCKING CLAIMS THIS TIME. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HES THE BULLETPROOF HE IS A WASTE OF A SLOT
D2: Massclaim. Sort the shit out and purge with fire

Hrmm:

I don't really buy LLD just claiming for a one-day stay of execution and guaranteeing an autolynch later when Yos could've been lynched without her having to claim at all.
Nor do I buy scum extra kill + N0.
So yeah, Yos or Andy is scum.
But if we leave both alive scum must either narrow it down for us or shoot VTs and LLD can confirm herself as town.
(I think Andy should protect LLD on a high number)
VOTE: GreyICE

Good lord this looks like a town marble vote
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohht hen he claims D1 for no reason NM

I hate this game
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

PR directing is town?

Yeah I wanted Zang dead. With nothing to go onid ALWAYS policy lynch him.

Idk if I was serious about MC. ALL HINDSIGT I guess, I think back then I waas gonna fakeclaim something awesome as BP if we mcd.

Anyway its all irrevelant. Read the giant letters on this page, I've won.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Has marble been here?

BY GOD I STARTED THIS REREAD BY CROM I WILL FINISH IT
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

[quote=Sera]The point of the role is that it becomes an Innocent Child if it claims but acts as a potential Doctor if it doesn't. A way to block the kill. With the doctor dead, the scum can conceivably all-in for one kill while someone restocks the point total. THE BP IS USELESS WHEN IT CLAIMS SO LATE IN THE GAME.[/quote]

Ok rereading and this really, really looks like a
huge
townslip or scum managed to pull a beautiful one in the heat of the moment.

Of course in rereading also I see Zor having a couple of great GD articles titled "Give the town lots of power, watch them kill each other, QED" and "Semi-open setups will make for lots of mislynches".

Additionally, regardless of who wins this one we all pretty much lose. This was one of the most acidic games all the way around and it was disheartening to reread. Maybe its being a dad that's mellowing me out but good lord.

I ALMOST voted GI here.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm pretty sure the Lurconis case was fucking obvious, without me going over it again and again. If LLD had claimed tracker, I'd have believed her. If SpyreX had claimed tracker I would have believed him. Are you going to fucking pretend that his townflip makes Lurconis' posts suddenly excellent, full of content, and quality?

Oh and on the 'why did scum roleblock:'
In post 500, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yos, if you flip town he's getting a bullet between the eyes tonight.

ANDRIUS. HIGH PROTECT ON ME TONIGHT.

LLD said she was going to shoot Lurconis, then she... tried to shoot Lurconis. Scum obviously wanted the mislynch, Fate. WIFOM? Only what we saw play out in the thread.

Plus the added bonus of maybe getting a Llamarble mislynch with that exact line of logic.

As for Llamarble, no, I'm sorry, but no. You were the one saying how ultra townie he was day 1, until you suddenly 180d based on... nothing. No change in his posting, nothing. Catch up soon posts? He does those more as town than scum. I can link you to quite a few, if we're going to play meta, I've played more games with him than you, and this is town marble.

SpyreX, you KNOW Seraphim is fakeclaiming. You KNOW Fate isn't bulletproof. Those are both your initial reads, and the only reason you're going in these derpy little circles is because you're being sweet talked by a master. Sit down, close your eyes and think. Seraphim's role makes not the least little bit of sense. Seraphim immediately calling for a lynch on the claimed bulletproof doesn't make the least little bit of sense. You laughed as soon as Fate claimed bulletproof, for obvious reasons. He prattles on about me using WIFOM, but his only explanation of being bulletproof is industrial grade WIFOM.

He's a lying scumbag, and if you fucking hammer here, the only person you'll have to blame in the postgame is yourself. I don't want a single bit of your bullshit like happened after PYP, whining about how scummy I was, any of that nonsense. You can read the fucking thread, you can see how scummy Seraphim's claim is, you can read how unlikely it is to be true, your knee jerk reaction as soon as Fate claimed is that he was a lying SOB.

This shit is obvious as hell, I have outed Seraphim's fakeclaim, and all he could do was rant and rage and insult me. He is outed scum, SpyreX.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I am literally begging you. Look at everything that's happened this game. Look at Seraphim's claim. Look at Fate's claim.

LyLo is not the time to be lynching confirmed town without a counterclaim. Everyone on earth knows that.

At the end of the day, this is personal. Fate's pride is on the line. I put it there. But that's all this is, he's trying to rub his face in 'omg I'm a better player than Grey.'

HE IS NOT THE FUCKING BULLETPROOF SPYREX

I AM

AND THAT IS A FACT

I am not going to fucking lie in red, SpyreX. I am not losing to Fate scum because of you and DAROX.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Darox »

The Lurconis case D2 was a piece of shit.

For that matter, so was the Yos case.

"OH WOE IS US WE CAN'T HANDLE THE IDEA OF MULTIPLE POWER ROLES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE
UNFAIR
"

GreyICE wrote:LyLo is not the time to be lynching confirmed town without a counterclaim.
But neither of those things are true.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Welp, this is confusing.

I think GI is scums, BUT due diligence: Sera, why did you say that line about "9+7" to use the Cop role when you apparently don't have a 7? Also, please describe the mechanics of your role as accurately as possible.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 3

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Darox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

*** GreyICE ( 4 ) ***
Seraphim, Darox, Zang, Fate,
(L - 1 )

LLamarble ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Fate ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Seraphim ( 1 ) GreyICE,
(L - 4 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Zang ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 3 ) Cogito Ergo Sum, LLamarble, SpyreX,
Total Votes ( 8 )
Needed to Lynch [ 5 ]

Deadline: 11:00am EDT on Friday, October 26th
Last edited by zoraster on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Mod
, Zang is voting for GreyICE. Also, the first post has one more Lurconis than it should.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:06 am

Post by zoraster »

fixed
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Llamarble »

It's like, OVER 9000% obvious that Fate and Sera are lying.
BOTH their claims are OBVIOUS bullshit.
THAT I would stake the game on.
They contradict themselves a hojillion times and Zoraster isn't retarded.
I still think they may be town liars though.
And therein lies the rub, really.

Also at this point for Grey to be town, 3 of Fate/Sera/Zang/Darox have to be scum.
Ah the joys of not placing my vote early in lylo situations.
Back to SNOOZLIES.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Sera, why did you say that line about "9+7" to use the Cop role when you apparently don't have a 7? Also, please describe the mechanics of your role as accurately as possible.
I didn't want scum to know my numbers. Simple as that.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ah yes, you didn't want scum to know your numbers. That old saw.

Seraphim, this claim doesn't even come CLOSE to holding water. It's leaking like a sieve.

What could I claim that would demonstrate I was framed, Seraphim? What would it be, Seraphim? Why did you immediately start ranting about how the 'real bulletproof shouldn't counterclaim' Seraphim? Why did you start screaming for someone to hammer in MyLo, Seraphim?

You're obvious scum here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”