GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 am

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Still around.

Mod
: For the record, I checked LobsterCatapult's most recent posts, and it looks like she was forced to move out of her home (presumably due to Hurricane Irene). Given that circumstance, I would suggest giving her some extra time.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Feysal »

Picked up my prod, but there is nothing happening in this game, and won't be until LobsterCatapult gets here. I hope she managed to send in an action last night.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

sorry, hurricane knocked out power, ironically right as i was about to move out...long story, anyway i have temporary internet now. i dont know how long ill be active until i get power, and comcast gets its act together.

anyway, i sent in my night action last night. scum was fucking with me, they redirected my action onto myself. and no one targetted me, i will reread the past few days iwth scum-inhim in mind and see.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Several questions, LobsterCatapult.

1.)
Who did you try to target?

2.)
Are you seriously claiming that the Mod told you that you were redirected to Watch yourself?

3.)
If so, please explain why you think the Mod would give the scum a Redirector role (i.e., potential to give misleading results) if the only claimed role that could be meaningfully redirected (you) is apparently told when you are Rediricted, thereby pretty much neutralizing the point of Redirecting?

4.)
And unfortunately for you, there is a very strong reason I disbelieve your claim of being "Redirected" which you are probably not privy to. Essentially, the fact that each night Primate invited me to his Parties (on both Nights Two and Four), I was invited very quickly into night, but not immediately upon Night falling. In other words, Primate could submit his night action during the Night. But if the scum have a Redirector, it wouldn't make sense for the Mod to invite me to a party so quickly if it was actually possible for Primate to be redirected into inviting somebody else to a Party.

Additionally, a scum Redirector really doesn't make sense with Jahudo's role, since Jahudo had to target two people each night.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Actually, I don't really care about your answers. You've just claimed scum.

Vote: LobsterCatapult
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Day 5, Votecount #1

LobsterCatapult:
GlaDOS (L-2)

Not voting:
Feysal, Pinkie Pie, LobsterCatapult, Charlie

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Pinkie Pie »

Yeah I'm ready for this to end.

Vote: LC

CHARLIE LETS FINISH THIS
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Charlie »

Not so fast. I will be voting LC after I'm done but I want to cover all the bases because if LC isn't Discord, I'm not making it into LyLo.

LC needs to answer the questions posed to him or at least pretend to. I need to compile stuff before drastic voting.
Kindness
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Well, if you're going to force LobsterCatapult into answering questions she pretty much cannot answer, then I might as well make the nail-in-the-coffin a question, too.

5.)
If you were Redirected to Watch yourself, how is it you did not see the Mafia who Redirected you?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Charlie »

OK here we go. I really don't see how a redirector is allowed to redirect someone onto themselves. I mean yeah its sounds legit but it doesn't feel legit. Your watcher flavour of Zecora makes sense, but then again Gilda also fits the bill; you know, griffin/eagle eyes, watching...

So... yeah, you're the last of Discord.
VOTE: LobsterCatapult

In the event that I'm mistaken, I'd choose between lynching Pinkie Pie or Feysal in LyLo. Probably more towards Feysal.
Fingers
Hooves crossed!

P.S. I see what you did there with your avatar, GLaDOS.
Kindness
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Feysal »

Good grief. LobsterCatapult claims her result, and is speedlynched before I even get to post? Nice going. Her claim is weird, but I would not go so far as to say it is impossible. I can imagine ways her claim could be true, but I can't imagine why mafia would make up such a lie, when the more simple and more believable claim of having watched Charlie was available. Even more importantly, the fact that inHim tunneled on her slot since day one, and the fact that Primate survived being watched by her, are both solid reasons to believe her town.

I hope the flip proves me wrong, but I'm not counting on it.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 am

Day 5, Votecount #1

LobsterCatapult:
GlaDOS, Pinkie Pie, Charlie (L-0)

Not voting:
Feysal, LobsterCatapult

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 am

So Lobster was chillin' by the fire as Lobster was prone to doing. Then she went to her cauldron to make a soup or some sort of broth. It was nice and stuff.

So then the other ponies came in and dragged her by her hooves to the middle of Ponyville.

'You're not one of us! You're Discord' they screamed.

'Oh mah ponies, why do you judge me so' Zealobster responded sadly. (this is so racist of the Ponies :( )

They hung Zeacora high. :cry:

Her last words were: "Maybe next time you will take a second look, and not judge the cover of the book."

LobsterCatapult, Zebra Pony,
Friendship Aligned
Miller watcher who gets no results on herself and Faraday totally hates watchers but decided to put one in type role what what sentence structure is gone to hell now :eek: [/b]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 am

An error in moderation may have been made :cry:
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 am

BUT THEN from Zeacora's dead body Gilda clawed her way out. Nice disguise, that.

'You damn ponies! Why can't you all just DIE?' she screamed loudly. She was angry. She'd lost two of
her
friends in Nightmare Moon and Trixie. In fact if you think about it who started all this? Well Twilight Sparkle did. They decided to run this game for their own sick whimsical pleasure. So Gilda really had no choice but to kill us? And you've got to wonder, had Twilight left them alone and not been a noseypony would it have turned out like this?

I mean, it's terrible labels like Discord and Friendship are even
needed
. Do you want to be one of those ponies? One of those ponies who labels another pony just because they're not part of your stable?

And another thing. Fluttershy would be ASHAMED of you all. Wtf are you doing hanging otherponies like this? Like some sort of common horse! I mean, there's a reason Fluttershy was a safeclaim. Well a) she's actually the best pony and b) she would be too timid to vote cos she's all adorable and I loves her.

Also Mina has a My Little Pony toy she keeps with her, it's Cheerilee :D

Oh and thanks to all the replacements lol getting thanked in a breaking the 4th, 5th and 7th wall mod scene.

So. Maybe the next time you're in a game maybe you'll think 'WWFD' ...what would fluttershy do? Just walk away. Friendship is much better :(

Though Pinkie Pie is terrible and I'm very glad she died. Fluttershy probably agrees.

I swear I'm not drunk I'm just sleep deprived/

LobsterCatapult - Gilda, the Griffon
Discord Aligned
False Friend was lynched Day 5.

A win condition has been achieved.

All
Discord
Aligned Players have been eliminated.

FRIENDSHIP
prevails! Feel free to hug each other and stuff.
Full set-up + role pm's + quicktopics coming in later on.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Katsuki »

TROLOLOL

I'm EXTREMELY curious as to why scum killed hohum N3. D4 would've been bloodshed between Hohum and I because he would've continued his derpPinkiePiescum case, which would've unleashed the CAPS that I'd kept in check the entirety of this game and been disastrous for town.

I regret Jahudo's lynch greatly and wanted to unvote the moment he self-voted, but alas.

Good game town.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 am

Spoiler: PR's

"...why do they call it a flea market when they don't really sell fleas?"

Oh...hey. You're
Snails, the...Slow Pony.

You're...you're pretty slow.

Your buddy Snips (Maziek)...he's pretty fast. Maybe...maybe he has an idea. You know he's
Friendship
aligned...so...

so you can talk to him? In a new QT each night. There's one here now, open until 24 hours after the start of Day One.

Sweet.

You are a
Friendship
aligned player. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one Friendship aligned player remains. Please confirm by responding to this PM with the name of your role.[/quote]

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

You're
Snips, the Reckless Pony!
Yeah. It's kind of an embarrassing name. But you're kind of an embarrassing pony. Always rushing in headlong. In fact, maybe you should just kind've preemptively apologize for messing stuff up. You're gonna do it.

Not like your friend Snails (hohum). He's always so calm and considerate! You wish you could be like him. Well, maybe he can help you. You know he's
Friendship
aligned, and you two can talk each night. You'll get a different QT each night. This one is open now, and will remain open until 24 hours after Day One starts.

You are a
Friendship
aligned player. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one Friendship aligned player remains. Please confirm by responding to this PM with the name of your role.

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Image

"I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew it was you you had the magic inside to stop it. But you could not unleash it unless you let true friendship into your heart.

You are
Princess Celestia, Sovereign of Equestria.
You've seen the signs of Discord that threaten to engulf Ponyville before spreading all over your kingdom. Fortunately, you can enlist the help of powerful magic – the magic of Friendship.

Once during the game, you can decree that two players must become friends. You do this during the Day phase only, by messaging the Moderator with the two names of the players that must become friends. The following Night, the two players will have a QT to talk in for that night only. The ponies might not understand the point of this – but you know that only Friendship can defeat the forces of Discord.

You are a
Friendship
aligned player. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, and at least one Friendship aligned player remains. Please confirm by responding to this PM with the name of your role.

"You see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all, 'Hello!" and I was all "huaaaaaaa", remember? You see, I never saw you before, and if I never saw you before, that means you're new! 'Cause I know every pony, and I mean every pony in Ponyville! And if you're new, it meant you hadn't met anyone yet, and if you hadn't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends. And if you don't have any friends, you must be lonely, and that made me so sad. And I had an idea! And that's why I went "huaaaaaa! I should throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville!" See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!

Omigosh! You're
Pinkie Pie, the Party Pony!
You're the happiest most jubilant pony in all of Ponyville!

In fact, you're so happy, you want to share it with everyone! So, each night, you can go throw a party for any pony you choose! (You can queue up the action during the Day, to make sure the party starts right away!) You'll get to talk allll night, and you'll be so relentlessly upbeat that they'll know you're town! Go use your party powers to help get rid of the threats to Ponyville!

You are a
Friendship

---
Spoiler: Vt's

"These namby-pamby stories aren't getting us any closer to our cutie marks! They're all 'finding out who you really are' and boring stuff like that!"

You're
Scootaloo, the Cutie Mark Crusader!
You're an action-loving, energy filled little pony. But...you still don't have any special powers. You're a blankflank. But when you heard about the evil coming to Ponyville, you volunteered to help out. Who knows? Maybe your special power is lynching, and you'll get an noose cutie mark!

You are a
Friendship

"I simply cannot allow such a crime against fabulosity go uncorrected!"

You're
Rarity, the Fashionista.
Your gowns are simply divine, and your looks are beyond compare. However, the foolish moderators – cultural cretins – have decided that the powers of fashion do NOT grant in game benefits. The nerve!

Still, you'll make do. You'll take down the forces of Discord, and look good doing it!

You are a
Friendship

"What'd I say? Ten. Seconds. Flat. I'd never leave Ponyville hanging!"

Pow! You're
Rainbow Dash, the Weather Pony!
You're the best flier in all of Equestria, and you manage Ponyville's weather. Unfortunately, the forces of Discord aren't clouds, and so in this particular fight you have no special abilities.

That's fine, though. You're still the greatest pony in Ponyville, and you're ready to beat up the forces of Discord, powers or no!

You are a
Friendship

"I AM a big pony!"

You're
Apple Bloom, the Cutie Mark Crusader!
You're always going on adventures, and this one is no different. You owe it to Ponyville to get to the bottom of this!

You...don't have any powers. But that's okay! You're a big pony, and you can help!

You are a
Friendship

"How many times do I gotta say it!? I don't need NO help from NO pony!"

You're
Applejack, the Apple Farmer!
You're a dutiful worker who helps around the family farm.

You don't have any flashy powers. Who needs them? Hard work and dedication will be plenty fine to wrassle those forces of Discord.

You are a
Friendship

"Aahh! A rattler! A rattler! Run for the hills! Everyone save yourselvessss!"

Zzz...zzz...ehh, whaaaaat?

Oh. You're
Granny Smith, the Elder Pony.

Why, back in your day, you had all kinds of powers! Not like the kids today. But now, you're just...vanilla.

But you can still defeat...who was it? The forces of Discord! Uphill, both ways...zzz...

You are a
Friendship

Spoiler: scum

"You little foal! Thinking you could defeat me! Now you will never see your princess - or your sun!"

You're
Nightmare Moon, the Sundrinker.
You've waited a thousand years for this moment. Your time of return is close at hand, and you're ready to cover Ponyville in darkness.

You've already disposed of the troublesome Twilight Sparkle. Now, no one believes you're anything but an old mare's tale. As such, you'll appear
Friendship
aligned to all investigations.

You have a quicktopic here with your Mafia buddies Fluttershy and inHimshallIbe that's open each Night, and from now until 24 hours after Day One starts. Each night, you may perform the Discord kill by bolding it in the QT or by messaging the moderator.

You are a
Discord
aligned player. You win when the town is solely composed of Discord aligned players, or when nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm by responding to this PM with the name of your role.

"It seems we have some "neigh-sayers" in the audience. Who is so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie?"

You're
The Great and Powerful Trixie, the Wizard Pony!
You have a vast array of strong, magical powers.

...Well, okay. Not really vast. More like three. And they're not all that strong. In fact, you don't really have any powers at all! You were laughed out of Ponyville...well, lets see how Ponyville likes it when the forces of Discord take over!

You have a quicktopic here with your Mafia buddies Fluttershy and Mina that's open each Night, and from now until 24 hours after Day One starts. Each night, you may perform the Discord kill by bolding it in the QT or by messaging the moderator.

You are a
Discord
aligned player. You win when the town is solely composed of Discord aligned players, or when nothing can prevent the same.

"Don't you know how to take 'get lost' for an answer?"

You're
Gilda, the Griffon.
You're sick of the lame scene that is Ponyville, and you're ready to help take down all those twerps.

Rainbow Dash still thinks you're her friend, and you can use this to sneak around Ponyville. Each night, you may target a player. At the end of the Night, you'll get a link to any Quicktopic they had access to that Night. (If you use this ability, you cannot Kill that night.)

You have a quicktopic here with your Mafia buddies Mina and inhimshallIbe that's open each Night, and from now until 24 hours after Day One starts. Each night, you may perform the Discord kill by bolding it in the QT or by messaging the moderator.

You are a
Discord
aligned player. You win when the town is solely composed of Discord aligned players, or when nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm by responding to this PM with the name of your role.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:17 am

Katsuki wrote:TROLOLOL

I'm EXTREMELY curious as to why scum killed hohum N3. D4 would've been bloodshed between Hohum and I because he would've continued his derpPinkiePiescum case, which would've unleashed the CAPS that I'd kept in check the entirety of this game and been disastrous for town.

I regret Jahudo's lynch greatly and wanted to unvote the moment he self-voted, but alas.

Good game town.

I'll have commentary and stuff later -- the scum made a critical mistake that
probably
lost them the game but this wasn't it.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:17 am

(not that town didn't play well but, I think it left scum with no chance)
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 am

Quicktopics (there are lots)
Masons pregame: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/B6ZApHNtQ7UrE
Masons N1: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/EqDWU5E44MnP
Masons N2: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/LsGimusHMD3
Masons N3: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/iBTVbyD2MgZn

Party qt's:
N1: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/4qfZmre8wHT
N2: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/DTZDmzUc3DGws
N3: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/9cnyfhcQ2PegH
N4: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/iGEstzH92GZW

Jahduo's friendmaker qt:
http://quicktopic.com/46/H/8meS7i37pr5

mafia qt:
http://quicktopic.com/46/H/FYZRZ5jeUF6Jm

Dead qt: http://quicktopic.com/46/H/pAuGFJEavSpd9

Night actions:
N1:
Primate targets hohum
inHIm kills Gamma
Fluttershy false friends hohum (finds masons AND primate's role)

N2:
Scum kill CES
Primate Targets GlaDOS
Jahduo makes hohum and CES friends
LC targets hohum

N3:
Scum kill hohum
False friends Primate (I think)

N4:
Scum kill Primate

Endgame.

Comments on the set-up (balance, fun?) are welcome.
Comments on my modding are always welcome too.

I hope you enjoyed the game. I was a little annoyed at the sheer amount of replacements at times, but big thanks to those who replaced in. Actually not the replacements but the
way
people like Espeonage replaced out annoyed me. Declaring V/la for 4 days then posting all over mish mash before THEN asking to be replaced is pretty terrible.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Woooooooooooooooooooo
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Faraday »

FRIENDSHIP.

I SEE YOU LURKING PRINCESS CELESTIA.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Equinox »

Sorry for replacing out. Though my replacing out actually helped town, so eh.

Good game, y'all.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Charlie »

This calls for a parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Woo!

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Comments on the set-up (balance, fun?) are welcome.
Comments on my modding are always welcome too.

I hope you enjoyed the game. I was a little annoyed at the sheer amount of replacements at times, but big thanks to those who replaced in.

I'll comment when I'm not so lightheaded from ponies.
Kindness
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Jahudo »

That QT spy thing was a really interesting reveal, its hard to think that outside the box and guess that LC wasn't a watcher. And it fits with the overall theme of focusing on these QT making "friendship" roles so I think the power roles tied nicely together without being obvious that they'd all be around.

Kats, I'm not upset over my lynch or that I self-voted. There was a chance of a no lynch, and that it might help get an inhim lynch more validity so I did what I thought was right for that situation.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”