Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:I think dana said Unrecruitable = Uncultable somewhere earlier in D2.

I don't see this O_o
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Kast »

BB: You played for 8+ days of posting without reading through the game, and the whole time you ignored or flamed people that called out out for fence sitting and being non-committal. You only started posting content after multiple players stated that it is a cult characteristic to start posting more and being active.

You tried to setup multiple haphazard cult accusations, including against claimed WL's that are known to be non CR, and at most one of whom might be a recruit (who wouldn't be worth targeting). So yes, I think you are very likely to be cult. You've done nothing to change that.

BTW, the uncultable versus unrecruitable thing happened day 2, after you joined and started posting, so claiming you were unaware of it until now is really stretching plausibility.

Oversoul wrote:Kast, I pmed the mod about the difference between Uncultable and Unrecruitable and they said the difference was the wording.

They wouldn't elaborate on that so I am going to say that the words are interchanageable.
Andy: Dana didn't publishly state that. Oversoul said he PMed the mod and was confirmed they are essentially the same thing.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Kast »

You only started posting content after multiple players stated that it is a cult characteristic to start posting more and being active.
Grammar fail me now!

You only started posting content after multiple players stated that it is a cult characteristic to sit back and actively lurk/keep their head down. Obviously, after your behavior was called out sufficiently, you decided to start posting more and being more active so as not to give off those cult scumtells.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Kast wrote:BB: You played for 8+ days of posting without reading through the game, and the whole time you ignored or flamed people that called out out for fence sitting and being non-committal. You only started posting content after multiple players stated that it is a cult characteristic to start posting more and being active.

You tried to setup multiple haphazard cult accusations, including against claimed WL's that are known to be non CR, and at most one of whom might be a recruit (who wouldn't be worth targeting). So yes, I think you are very likely to be cult. You've done nothing to change that.

BTW, the uncultable versus unrecruitable thing happened day 2, after you joined and started posting, so claiming you were unaware of it until now is really stretching plausibility.

Oversoul wrote:Kast, I pmed the mod about the difference between Uncultable and Unrecruitable and they said the difference was the wording.

They wouldn't elaborate on that so I am going to say that the words are interchanageable.
Andy: Dana didn't publishly state that. Oversoul said he PMed the mod and was confirmed they are essentially the same thing.

A) I still haven't read through the entire game. I'm lazy. That's how I am. It doesn't indicate me as scum. Hell, in Dexter when I replaced in (tans can confirm) I only read halfway through the game and then I just jumped in and I never finished reading the other half nor felt it necessary at the time.

B) I didn't ignore claiming I'm a "fence-sitter"... I bluntly addressed it twice. I'm not fence-sitting by claiming I DONT WANT TO LYNCH EITHER OF THEM. Claiming I don't want to lynch either of them clearly indicates I don't think either of them are scum.

C) When did I claim I was unaware of anything? I am the one that called out the uncultable vs. unrecruitable thing in the beginning. I had just put the pieces together that a Mason Recruiter would indicate that there can not be a masonary of 3+ players.

D) The last statement about the "wording" indicates to ME that they are NOT the same thing, they are in fact different things.

E) Why don't you read my Meta. When I am MAFIA, or MAFIA-ALIGNED I usually focus on one person to try to get them lynched. When I'm town I typically change my mind quite frequently and base my ideas off of how people react. Why don't you do something SMART for once and do a little research about who you claim to think is mafia. There are two ways to play the game: be narrow-minded and accuse me because in your mind it seems like I'm just throwing out random accusations, or the open-minded view that realizes everyone plays differently than one another and people don't fit into boxes such as "Mafia do this, Town do this"... it's more "This player does this as mafia, this player does this as town."

Also, like I said earlier, in what universe
If I am mafia, or cult, or anything anti-town does it make sense for me to be making these accusations?
If I was anything anti-town I would just let the Ghost lynch go through and sit back under the radar and wait for another day.

Also feel free to point out where 'multiple people' accused me of lurking and being cult-ish.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

prod dodge
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Andrius »

Kast wrote:

My bad.
This, BB.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

zMuffinMan wrote:prod dodge

Keep up the good work, White Lanterns. :igmeou:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

"Different in the wording" implies to me:

Uncultable means you can't be culted.
Unrecruitable means you can't be recruited.

Thus, it wold imply they aren't the same thing...

Except...

The mafia is Uncultable, does that mean he is recruitable? X_x Why would a MAFIA be UNCULTABLE, wouldn't ALL mafia be uncultable? >_< A mafia being able to belong to the cult is not possible cuz then the cult could just out all the mafia, etc.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

What exactly does a janitor do? Is it possible the first flip was a mafia-written flip (I forget what the role is called when mafia can change the flip of a person or if it's even used on mafiascum)? I.e., maybe mafia effed with us by making that his flip...

Uncultable mafia makes absolutely no sense to me...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Andrius »

BB if you're concerned then YOU pm dana and ask for an interpretation.

Janitor conceals a flip.
So a player would flip Andrius, ???

Uncultable mafia means MAFIA CAN GET CULTED.
HOW HARD IS THAT BB
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You've... got your eye on me, Andrius?

Well, shit. I better be careful. The guy who thinks GW is mafia, not CR, and is telling us we should go after the CR, while keeping his vote on GW, has his eye on me.

I have no idea why I have a town read on you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

Mafia getting culted makes NO sense. Cuz then it'd in the culted mafia's best interest to just REVEAL all their old mafia members X_X.

They already said they wouldn't elaborate on it. The difference in the wording means: UNCULTABLE MEANS CAN'T BE CULTED, UNRECRUITABLE MEANS CAN'T BE RECRUITED BY ANY FACTION. It means they are two DIFFERENY things and that there is a mason recruiter. If they were the same thing they'd be the same word. and the mod wouldn't say "the difference is in the wording"...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Andrius »

zMuffinMan wrote:You've... got your eye on me, Andrius?

Well, shit. I better be careful. The guy who thinks GW is mafia, not CR, and is telling us we should go after the CR, while keeping his vote on GW, has his eye on me.

I have no idea why I have a town read on you.

That wasn't an
IGMEOY:
because it wasn't.
It was just a face of disapproval over prod-dodging.

predit: BLACKBERRY IT HAPPENED LAST GAME. MAFIA AND MASONS WERE CULT-ABLE BY THE CULT. WELCOME TO BLACKEST NIGHT PART TWO. EXCEPT THIS TIME WE HAVE THE BRAINS TO BREAK THE GAME.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, let's just say you're right, BB.
Let's say there's a mason recruiter (lol_BROKEN).
Or let's say there's a mason recruiter who only recruits non-cult. Let's call it the JUSTICE LEAGUE/WHITE LANTERNS/WHATEVER.
Let's say there's a difference.

Is the black lantern cult FUCKED or what?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Blackberry »

There was a MASON RECRUITER in the LAST game Andrius... -_-

What happens when Cult cults a Mafia? That's fricken dumb as hell and way too cult-sided, no?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:There was a MASON RECRUITER in the LAST game Andrius... -_-

What happens when Cult cults a Mafia? That's fricken dumb as hell and way too cult-sided, no?

I KNOW THERE WAS ONE I PLAYED IN IT.

WE DONT KNOW THATS THE POINT.

Well as we learned in the last game flavor trumps breakability so of course the cult could recruit scum and masons it happens in the flavor.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

If the cult can recruit mafia...

Then if the cults are still alive after a short while, I'm all down for being recruited. =D But not tonight and probably not the next night. After that if you're winning, recruit the snot out of me or I'll hack into your mafia acct. and delete it.

xoxo
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Blackberry wrote:If the cult can recruit mafia...

Then if the cults are still alive after a short while, I'm all down for being recruited. =D But not tonight and probably not the next night. After that if you're winning, recruit the snot out of me or I'll hack into your mafia acct. and delete it.

xoxo

After Succession Mafia I, I will kill any townie who has this mindset in two days (assuming CR isn't dead by then).
Because Gurgi, singer, and Poro all lurked in endgame and they were the votes I NEEDED to push a Flameaxe lynch, together with xvart.
But they lurked.
And lurked.
And enabled the scumlynch.
So what happened?
They won.
As Cult.
Getting recruited in endgame for playing like shit.

I am still bitter about that- we were THIS CLOSE to having the win.
But the townies still left weren't there.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Andrius wrote:
Blackberry wrote:If the cult can recruit mafia...

xoxo

After Succession Mafia I, I will kill any townie who has this mindset in two days (assuming CR isn't dead by then).
Because Gurgi, singer, and Poro all lurked in endgame and they were the votes I NEEDED to push a Flameaxe lynch, together with xvart.
But they lurked.
And lurked.
And enabled the scumlynch.
So what happened?
They won.
As Cult.
Getting recruited in endgame for playing like shit.

I am still bitter about that- we were THIS CLOSE to having the win.
But the townies still left weren't there.

Don't get me wrong, I will play and scumhunt until I'm recruited if I am. But my warning is if Cult are about to win and they don't recruit me I will f#cking hack into their computer and destroy their lives. :twisted:

Also, don't recruit me tonight either or I will do the same.

My boyfriend happens to be a computer hacker.

Lalala
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by hiplop »

andrius wrote:= LOLOP.

You called?

judging by apokilyptica not flipping UNRECRUITABLE, I think that means unless you have UNRECRUITABLE, you will be recruited :\
third best scummer of all time
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 2.2.7: Sponsored by the J.S.A.

Ghostwriter (8) -
Nikanor, Friend, Andrius, PeregrineV, inHimshallibe, tanstalas, vezokpiraka, Mr. Subliminal
vezokpiraka (2) -
hiplop, WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone (2) -
nopointinactingup, Ghostwriter
PeregrineV (1) -
Candle Jack
BlackBerry (1) -
Kast

tanstalas' vote in #1449 doesn't count because he didn't unvote.

Not Voting (4) -
Blackberry, ToastyToast, Oversoul, zMuffinMan

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 9 to no lynch.

Deadline for the second lynch expires in:
(expired on 2011-08-27 03:30:00)

V/LAs:

Friend: 08/15 - 08/20
ToastyToast: 08/17 - 08/20
nopointinactingup: 08/17 - 08/20

GhostWriter reclaims his spot.
Last edited by The Book of Oa on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Isn't Kast voting me, mod?

He is. It's fixed now. - The Book
Last edited by The Book of Oa on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Perhaps the mafia has a recruiting ability. That would explain Unrecruitable mastin-town versus Uncultable Toog-mafia.
berry wrote:My boyfriend happens to be a computer hacker.

I didn't know you and shotty were a thing.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nikanor wrote:Perhaps the mafia has a recruiting ability. That would explain Unrecruitable mastin-town versus Uncultable Toog-mafia.

Nik you rock. <3
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Nikanor wrote:Perhaps the mafia has a recruiting ability. That would explain Unrecruitable mastin-town versus Uncultable Toog-mafia.

I came to the same conclusion earlier after I thought about it more, however, I thought it was best not to voice it just yet X_X.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”