GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh dear, the scumbag is mad that I shut his team down. Watching your victory slide from your hands because you're tightening your grasp?

I'll do that whenever I want to feysal. Im not hiding anymore, and it's time to take the strongest power role ive ever been handed out to play.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Now isn't it surprising exactly how many of the players babbling about being confirmed suddenly aren't able to confirm themselves because of little old me. You'd think they'd confirm themselves immediately, what wit it being THE MOST important thing town could do right now, but they don't even have a convincing fakeclaim for me stopping them. Inhim, feysal, SGR, bag it and tag it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

We've got this one wrapped up. Dying with honor, prefer I didn't, but I have no way to confirm myself but tryna kill peoples.

vote: SGR
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Also, lol at Feysal.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Who blocked me?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Grab Wand
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:Isn't Bowser supposed to be gone by now? Like, I thought he was only here for a Day or something.

No. I was only assuming that he would be in the game for one night. I wasn't sure.

@Feysal: I have received no restriction.

My vote is going on SGR, but I'll wait for the moment.
Show
I have played 25 games:

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I forgot Katy was the one to revive RBT, I'm retarded.
But once again, that doesn't matter, thank god I did what I did, because had I wasted the ability there, I would have wasted and would be unable to clear myself.

So, my retardation was a blessing
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - BabySpice, Bowser
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(1) - inHimshallibe
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (9): gandalf5166, AGOG, Bunnylover, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 18th at midnight (GMT -5)

Note: I'm replacing Surye.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:Not only did RBT die, meaning I had no idea who to target with my ability (I didn't want to risk it on someone that wasn't undead), but one person gave me two limitations:
-I couldn't use a damaging ability
-I couldn't use an ability that targeted me

Well, thank you, bitch, I couldn't do shit.

Oh, that's a much better plan than I could have come up with. Kill your target so you actually have a plausible explanation for your lack of "clearing".
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

GreyICE wrote:I'm praying the dumbass flavor shit means we lynch the top two candidates, hellfire style.

Anyone else think this is likely?

That or damaging abilities are more powerful.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Grab Ring
VOTE: SGR

And I totally thought for a second that SB meant that SHE was replacing in for Surye >.> Mind Screw starting has me thinking in a different mindframe.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SGRaaize wrote:I forgot Katy was the one to revive RBT, I'm retarded.
But once again, that doesn't matter, thank god I did what I did, because had I wasted the ability there, I would have wasted and would be unable to clear myself.

So, my retardation was a blessing

Shut up, we're killing you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

gandalf5166 wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Not only did RBT die, meaning I had no idea who to target with my ability (I didn't want to risk it on someone that wasn't undead), but one person gave me two limitations:
-I couldn't use a damaging ability
-I couldn't use an ability that targeted me

Well, thank you, bitch, I couldn't do shit.

Oh, that's a much better plan than I could have come up with. Kill your target so you actually have a plausible explanation for your lack of "clearing".

I uh... please tell me this was sarcastic, that plan was horrible, and SGR is horrible.

Feysal, you wanna claim scum now like Zdenek? I can feeeeel it, Feysal.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You totally want to woo the adventuring party, feysal.

You know we're non-town Feysal, maybe if you talk to us you'll succeed where Zdenek failed, Feysal

Come on just claim scum, it's so easy, no more lying, no more having stuff on the tip of your tongue that you just can't say.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Feysal »

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3316557#p3316557]#2500[/url] wrote:Oh dear, the scumbag is mad that I shut his team down. Watching your victory slide from your hands because you're tightening your grasp?

You insufferable, arrogant ass.

You've never so much as made a case on me. You've never acknowledged my defense. You've not even acknowledged the big dead dragon in the room, proving that you failed to block whoever killed him. And still you keep calling me scum every time you mention me. How goes the tunneling, GreyICE? Reached China yet?

You've not given a single reason for why you would want to block SGRaaize and me from targeting other players with any actions. You've not even considered that you could be wrong. That is what makes you a failure as a mafia player. Did you know that I have a non-public blacklist of players, reserved for those few who manage to royally tick me off with some exceptional stupidity? Keep this up, and you will have some serious apologizing to do in post game if you want to avoid being stuck on the list.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3316578#p3316578]#2501[/url] wrote:Now isn't it surprising exactly how many of the players babbling about being confirmed suddenly aren't able to confirm themselves because of little old me.

Look at you gloat. You're actually pleased with yourself for having stood in our way. I can see no town reason why you'd have done what you did. I can see an obvious scum reason though. You are third party. You said yourself that you had an interest in keeping the game going for as long as possible. You sided with the town when the town was in trouble, and now that the scum are on the verge of being eliminated, you don't actually want to find them quickly. You want to drag this out for more time to gather points, and so you don't want anyone else to confirm themselves.

I don't trust you, and neither should anyone in the town. I have offered to cooperate with you, and you have obstinately tunneled on me and rebuffed me at every turn. This latest action of yours crosses the line.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3316578#p3316578]#2501[/url] wrote:You'd think they'd confirm themselves immediately, what with it being THE MOST important thing town could do right now, but they don't even have a convincing fakeclaim for me stopping them. inHim, Feysal, SGR, bag it and tag it.

If I was not on the fence about inHim, I would propose an avatar bet that there is not one actual scum on that list.

Fortunately, you're wrong about one thing. I did say that my action was only half of my plan, and I can make do without it. You have inconvenienced me, but you have not stopped me from confirming myself yet.

Sit down, and prepare to have your mind blown.

Take the damn hint.

Baby Spice is not what has been standing between the town and oblivion.

I
am.

I
am the serial killer.

Flavor-wise I am a demon, straight from the D&D monster manual. I was summoned by an incompetent sorceror to help in the battle against the wizards, but I escaped my bonds and am now a free agent. I'm supposed to be collecting souls and tempting mortals with demonic power.

First things first. I am third party, with a point-based win condition much like the Adventurers. I need ten points to win, more than the four Adventurers do together, but I seem to have more and easier ways to score points than they do. I get one point for every kill using my abilities, and one point for every hammer vote. I also have a special action that can net me up to five points depending on the outcome, I will explain this later. I don't need to survive to win, and in fact I have accepted a while back that I won't.

The fact that I am not scum despite being a serial killer will be proven when Snow_Bunny does not modkill me for this claim. Also, you may notice there is nothing inherently anti-town about my win condition. I was confused about that, so I asked Snow_Bunny if I was considered scum and if I could win with the town. The answer was extremely interesting. I am not scum, but I am considered a threat.
As long as I live, no other faction can win.
Pay close attention, I have just signed my own death warrant. I have to die if anyone else is to win, but I don't have to die now. I'm perfectly content to take my own life by claiming my name, thus saving the town one lynch, once I am confident I have the points I require and the town victory is secure. Barring any further interference, I should have my points tomorrow. Today might have been possible, if GreyICE had not been an overzealous idiot.

Now you may understand what I was saying in my post #2377. I know that I am an obstacle to anyone else winning, despite being third party. It makes perfect sense to me that the same could also apply to others, meaning the Adventurers,
and they might not even know it.
I had to specifically ask Snow_Bunny whether I could win with the town, and the answer was that only posthumously. I suspect that the same is true for the Adventurers, but they never thought to ask.

One final thing you may be confused about is why I even care about the town, enough to risk hostility from the Adventurers. There is nothing in my win condition that would require me to care. The answer is, I just do. It is who I am. Ask Gaggle-Faraday, he seems to have figured out what sort of guy I am. I much prefer being town to being scum, but it turns out I
love
being third party. This enables me to choose my friends and play however I like. And given that my loyalties lie with the town, it should be obvious which side I would choose. I have been trying to help the town from square one, long before it became necessary for me to do so.

By the way, while I've spoken about confirming myself, I have carefully avoided saying that I could confirm myself as town, which I am not. I have said I could confirm myself as not scum, and that is true.

My abilities

So much for that. Now for the important stuff, what my abilities are and what I can do with them. I have changed the names of all abilities just in case, but all other details are exact.

Claws

My main and only attack, can be used an unlimited number of times. Causes 6 points of damage to one target.

Gate

Summons another demonic player into the game. I don't know what abilities this player would have, only that we would be allied. We would also not be able to talk privately. I can only use this ability if I have been at L-2, or I have less than 5 HP left. I can not do this at all if there are 8 players or less alive. One shot.

Temptation

Opens a QuickTopic for the phase after the ability is used. My identity would not be revealed, but I would be obligated to say that I can grant one wish to the player I talk to. The wish can be anything in theory, as long as Snow_Bunny approves it. However, only some wishes will actually work, those being the ones I get points from. I get three points if the player wishes for an item, and I get five points if the player wishes to harm or kill another player. If the wish is anything else, the wish is not granted and the wisher takes 4 HP of damage. When the phase ends, the QuickTopic is closed, whether a wish was made or not. I can only persuade the player to make a certain wish, but I cannot force anything. One shot.

That is all. I only have these three actions. The first and third were ruled out by GreyICE's restriction, and the second by the fact that I've never been at L-2 and I'm completely uninjured.

So what have I done? I have used, or tried to use, my claws every phase except last night. I killed implosion, though I'm not sure if others damaged him also, on day one. I tried to attack PeregrineV on night one, and due to the redirection I have no clue who I ended up damaging. I tried to attack Surye on day two after the lynch failed, and was blocked by GreyICE. Then I tried to attack Baby Spice on night two, and again I don't know who I actually damaged, though it seems possible my damage contributed to Katy's death, since I believe she was made a lightning rod. Yesterday I killed PeregrineV, and last night I wanted to use Temptation on Gaggle. Congratulations GreyICE, the one night in the game I tried to do something other than kill someone you threw that restriction at me. If you had not done that, I would be claiming all of this to Gaggle instead of here in public.
That
was my plan.

Note that the deaths of implosion and PeregrineV are flavored, and that those two are my only confirmed kills. I have not been explicitly told that my kills would be flavored, but given that I've got these huge claws to tear people in pieces with, it makes perfect sense. There should be the confirmation of my role, in those two kills. Since I also hammered Vaya, that puts me at three confirmed points. By using Temptation today, hammering today and killing by night I could reach ten points by tomorrow.

What happens next?

I've pretty much given up trying to talk sense to GreyICE. I wanted to help in making sure the Adventurers had enough points to win, and then I would have committed suicide with them. Now, I have little hope of them cooperating in this, though I wish they would surprise me. I'm putting my hope of a town victory in Gaggle-Faraday. He is the only confirmed town player alive, and I hold his play in high regard, as I mentioned once before. As of right now, if he says jump, I jump. If he says jump off a cliff, I jump off a cliff, but I would hope that he waits at least until tomorrow to do that.

There it is. I've now shared everything I thought to be important. If anyone wants any clarifications, explanations for why I chose the targets I did or anything else, ask away.

Now, can we get down to business and lynch Surye? I am confident that he actually is scum, and that SpyreX was making a fool of himself by defending two scum players yesterday. The case remains the same as it was then, the Amished tell combined with being absolutely useless even while he still was in the game. And the fact that LMP gave me a town read for a very weak reason, as if he feared retribution from me.

FOS: Surye

I would vote, but I want the hammer. In fact I need it pretty badly.

Oh, and GreyICE, consider yourself owned. I wonder if you can somehow keep saying I am scum, even after I've said I must die, which no scum needing to live would ever say. I am prepared to give up my life gracefully to let the town win.
That
is the strength of my commitment to seeing the town win. Can you say the same? Can any of the Adventurers say the same?

Preview edit: Excellent timing, GreyICE is online. I've been typing this for hours. I get to see his first reaction.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

You probably hit Mana-ku/SpyreX. I know my investigate did that night. He certainly took damage that night.

Unvote

There is scum in inhim&Surye. There has to be.

What worries me is that they are the last scum and I haven't found my target yet. (Or someone screwed with one of my results. C'est la vie)
Less possible is the scum have all died and Feysal is stopping the win.

ie: I don't want the game to end yet.

Vote SGR

With Feysal, and two scum dead, we can do the points thing for Gandalf&&Feysal and keep the game going for me :)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

ps: Feysal. Vote me. You know you want to if only briefly ;)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

4+1+...scum ._.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

As an aside, I'm pretty sure this game is fucked. I was hit by 12 points of damage last night, not sure
why
it's not showing up in the votecount though.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Bowser »

Then SGR needs to die today.

Feysal, attack Surye tonight. If his status hasn't changed, or isn't dead, I'm calling for your lynch tomorrow.

unvote; Vote: SGR
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

hey feysal, if you use temptation on me and I wish to kill someone you will be past 10 points, right?
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 pm

stop the fucking votes for a minute and let me work stuff out.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

who brought bowser into the game
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 pm

grab circlet

if I can.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”