Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Beck

RVS WAGON GOGOGOGO
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

Post by chkflip »

They have a purpose; please answer them.

1] Why did you decide to give mafiascum a try?
2] How do you react to people attacking you?
3] What will you be known for in this game?
4] What is your time zone?
5] How frequently can we expect you to post?

@Beck: You scum? You can tell us; we're a good bunch. Help us help you.

@Bob: What's your beef with Beck? Can we expect you to tunnel on him?

@nintendo: Why have an alt three months into being here?

@Silver: What is your stance on RVS?

@mike/Nanook: How long has it been since you've played Mafia?

@Soda: Which site do you normally play Mafia? How do you think that experience will play into this game?

@DonJosh: What is your stance on wall posts?

@diddin: Since that one game that one time a while ago, I can't read you. How should I fix this problem?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Would you mind taking a moment to answer the numbered questions as well? Or tell me why that would be a waste of your time, alternatively?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

1] I was playing on a site not dedicated to mafia and wanted to become a better player.
2] Relatively passively.
3] Reaction fishing.
4] PST
5] It will fluctuate, given activity and reason.

The questions pose as a basis for me to work from. I'll provide examples and elaborate when more people have answered.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #272 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

Good Lord Jesus Christ, this town is moving super fast.

I hope the activity is like this all game. <3

I've only skimmed up to page 7 so far, but while you're waiting I see no reason not to answer the popular questions.

FAnalysis pretty much hit it on the nose; there are a lot of 2011 join dates for a game this size, so really I just wanted to see a) how many would put up a fight to answer them (generally a towntell in my experience) b) how many would use an entire post dedicated to answering RQS questions (a null-tell by itself, but helps me if the player fluffs later), and c) I wanted to ask the whole audience questions on top of the personalized questions that are also in the post.

I'm on and joined the Beckwagon because I read the page or two that was Toy Story Mafia, saw that there were already three votes on Beck, and decided to sheep because RVSwagons (much like RQS) leads us out of RVS with more results than just sitting on our hands and waiting for something scummy to happen.

Whoever asked, I asked Bob the question because there was angst between the two in the sign-up thread as well as the RVS of this game. I just wanted to gauge his response as to whether or not it was going to spill into this game as well. Silly personal beefs are silly.

/catchingup
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #912 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

MOD
: Hey, sorry about my absense. Hopefully this means I can still play? I'll understand if you want to replace me anyway.

It's fine, I'm getting no bites on replacements except from people with no on-site experience so you can stay.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #916 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fantastic. You're a gracious mod, I owe you one. I'll try to catch up quick but I don't remember us being this far when I was here last.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #918 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Unvote;
Vote: DonJosh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #935 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am

Post by chkflip »

On second thought, you can grill me D2 all you want. I think a different flip will heed much greater results.

Unvote;
Vote: mb53

meta reasons - his current play totally matches mbscum.

Flavour, I'm working on a catch-up post.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #949 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

Post by chkflip »

You're telling me someone who joined MafiaScum.net over a year and a half ago is newbtown?

Fourseen/mb53 connection noted.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #976 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Three replacements in a single page... in a game I was absent in for over a week and the Mod couldn't find a single person to take my spot.

FASCINATING.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1079 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: TheJakalope - I like to give replacements a couple posts before I damn them to their slot.

Umbrage, if you're a badass townie... why aren't you acting like it?

inHim, how should he have claimed? Before L-1? Because that's generally frowned upon as well.

Peregrine, who are your top three suspects?

I'm reading Umbrage's ISO right now while I wait for replacements to post more content. Don't really have much else (worth mentioning) to say right now, still trying to catch up. This day has been pretty long even considering the amount of players. A lot of drivel and fluff in these pages, too. Do not like.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1089 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Is that a counter-claim? I've played games off-site with more than one watcher.

Can anyone counter-claim Bo Peep?

I just can't believe that scum would even
attempt
to fake claim a character like one of Andy's toys. That's a big risk for no reward.

VOTE: Beefster

Seems like a solid case from Ray; we'll see where this goes.

PEDIT: She... watches sheep? O.o
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1101 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Beefster
VOTE: Umbrage

Not much to say. Pretty obvious at this point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1107 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am

Post by chkflip »

If Umbrage flips scum, I know where I'm going next.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1511 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Geez, I gotta stop being the last guy in on everything. I'll read up quick and post tonight with a lot for sure. Agreeing with what I see on the UFwagon but not enough to vote when I haven't but skimmed here and there so far.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1572 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
diddin wrote:Nanook isn't scum, I'd rather go for jmurph.

unvote, Vote: jmurph

QFT

Every post that included a vote for me doesn't even have a reason. I don't care what happened yesterday, but today if you want me to respond, give me something to respond to. Votes by themselves will not do it.

Aren't you a classy scummer? "YEAH THE COUNTERWAGON IS SCUMS GUIEZ NOT ME~"

VOTE: NTW

I don't buy it.

@Flavour:
Sup, bro? I'm working on a round of personalized questions so I can catch-up a little better. What're you up to?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1604 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Beefster wrote:
unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

I don't feel like catching up.

As promised, this scumbucket is finished. Today.

VOTE: Beefster

Don't like a lot of what he's done; really exhausted right now though, have a big day I prepared for tomorrow. Therefore my actual case will be posted in my next available moment.

@Mod:
I'll actually have to take a single day's LA to get acclimated at the junior college I'm going to. First day of year two, now we get serious!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1605 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: Beef was replaced. That should read Oversoul.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1673 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Oversoul
VOTE: NanookTheWolf

I'm actually not going to be able to produce said case soon enough to get anything productive about it because uni is playing with my grant money and aren't allowing it to me to buy books, so I'm going to be a little more in and out of the thread for the next week or so until I can get this sorted. I fully agree with a lot of the points on Nanook and apologize for being so wishy-washy as of late. I can answer any question brought to me and will get to the points brought to me previously as soon as I can. Sorry guys.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1724 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

@Mod:
I'm really sorry to be this kind of jerk, but college is getting way too stressful and it's only going to get worse. I can't be in so many mafia games. My apologies all around; completely understand if you guys hate me for this, this has to by far be the worst I've ever been in a mafia game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2619 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:31 am

Post by chkflip »

gg team, sorry I couldn't follow it to the end.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2648 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 am

Post by chkflip »

So... hey. Three of you should get /in to my Large Normal. It'll be epicsauce and won't come to fruition if you don't. So do it.

Please.

Say it one more time: gg team, gg Scott Bro.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”