farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

hmmm I like that catch from FA. I had forgotten that Jack had made that comment yesterday.

In regards to FC. When you out a PR and try to out what most would assume was a town watcher I'm not calling that town actions. 1 scum with 2 outted players does not = good play.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 am

Post by glowball »

:(

:P

:D
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

unvote
Vote jmurph

NtW gets a pass based on a few things I have recently noticed, there would have needed to be siginificant scum gambling and perfect town PR play to have him make good sense as scum.

@FA - I would be happy with wagons on jmurph, BD, mike, chk and maybe bob. Only problem with bob is he will not be scum with NtW, who I do lean town now, but am not exceedingly sure of. Jackalope wouldn't be that bad either, but I am not loving a wagon on him this instant. Everypony else is town of varying read strength.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Rainbow, why do you want to wagon Jmurph?

What do you think of Jakalope not wanting to vote Nanook YeSterday but votes him without hesitating ToDay?
Oyatsu Nuki
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

Post by TheJakalope »

Like I said yesterday, I want there on be pressure on him. Today, since there were not many votes yet, I decided to help apply some of that pressure.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Rainbow, why do you want to wagon Jmurph?

What do you think of Jakalope not wanting to vote Nanook YeSterday but votes him without hesitating ToDay?

Jmurph has the two random votes, the fact that his vote landed on Beefy and then stayed there for reasons that he never elaborated on but mentioned existed.

He makes what looks like a case on Umbrage, but then brushes him off as a VI using some other ponies logic for calling him such, and instead latching onto DJ for a one liner. While continuing to subtely push the Beefy lynch along, calling Umbrage a VI and jumping on the Peregrine hate. Its worth noting that Peregrine is likely town here.

When I push on DJ though, he makes an odd statement sounding like he really was never too sure of DJ, which doesn't add up with him putting out a HoS on him earlier in the day, and that being the last mention of him up until that point. That reads like scum thinking "yay town driven mislynch". There again is more attacking of the Umbrage wagon in continued calling him a VI. Very funny since he is calling meta bad at the same time, which being able to call someone a VI is normally based off of.

Eventually he caves to the Umbrage wagon as it starts going through, but again he is looking for other options lobbing up shots at FC as the wagon rides out.

Now he is voting NtW who I suddenly have reason to think is town.

So that.
You don't earn
loyalty
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

@ farside - I apologize, I hadn't noticed that post you made in regards to jak and jmurph.

Here are some reads on my end.

Bobsnox - Scum. Initially tunneling, then changes to vote hopping. Opportunistic scum. Every post is a one liner. Majority of his questions (non game related). Something has seemed off about it from the beginning. Just look at him in ISO.

Jmurph - I didn't suspect anything of Jmurph until just recently. Lurker, sure. Otherwise everything was good until #1537. She's sheeping and it's day 3. Never ever mentioned at any point in the game that she thought I was scum. Suddenly she votes because I never gave any satisfactory answers for inconsistencies and suchforth? That is crap. What were the questions Jmurph? If you thought this during day 2, then why not mention it? If you did a reread through the night, why not add a better reason to your vote?

Everyone was calling me out on my lurking, and the umbrage bit, which I still don't quite understand. I simply chose the Umbrage wagon over the donjosh as I didn't believe Umbrage once he was countered by glowball. I don't know how else to explain that. That's my version of what happened, what others think is just that.

TheJakalope - Scum. has all but three votes in this game, all of which have stated nothing more then so and so is scum.

Glowball - LOL to the above. Not the fact that she's dead, but to the fact that she was just simply a townie. Now that's some good stuff. I did begin to question Glowball's alliance towards the end, but it was based on her lying.

Silver - Just pisses me off that this slot has not been replaced and it's been almost 2 weeks. I don't think Silver is scummy, I just don't think that he ever read the game exluding tidbits.

PeregrineV - A lot of votes without a reason provided with them and some hopping around. I could see him as scum. Posts are short.

Mikehart - Hasn't really voted much. Seems overwhelmed, I can relate. However, there were a couple days without any posting ... maybe he'll show up tonight. I don't remember a whole lot about Mikehart excepts that he's famous for flaking the site here and there. Null read right now.

I have other reads, but the above ones seemed most needed to be mentioned.

My scum reads are lurkers, and I feel like I'd have more of a case if they would just post some more. IDK. Just a bit frustrated.

I have to read into some other players, especially those that have replaced as I'm still not quite sure who their predecessors were off the top of my head.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

Glow. :((((( Your dog tag is in my green pocket next to my heart. <3

And please forgive me for replacing into a game with 60 freaking pages. >_< I will try to be more active, but I was on R and R after owning a scum in 3pLyLo.

Admittedly, I have no real suspicions as I haven't read the game. Can someone summarize a Nanook wagon? I am going to reread his iso now.

Pedit: convienent that all of your scum reads are lurkers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

TheJakalope wrote:Like I said yesterday, I want there on be pressure on him. Today, since there were not many votes yet, I decided to help apply some of that pressure.

What about Nanook is worthy of a vote today and not yesterday? Is it just pressure or do you find him scummy?

unvote:
vote; Jakalope
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Oversoul wrote:Pedit: convienent that all of your scum reads are lurkers.

You haven't even read the game yet, but have time to catch up on the last few posts? ...

Then you ask for a quick summary of my wagon, how about you read. I caught up and am not really all that flustered right now.

As for the lurkers bit, I still did post more then all of the players that were listed in my last post. My posts aren't all one liners either.

Btw, Nice to meet you, and welcome to the game. :wink:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't understand the last post? Of course I am going to read the last few pages to see who died last night and then a wagon bubbled up on you rather quickly. I wasn't calling you hypocritical for your scum reads being lurkers, I was saying it is convenient because they can't readily defend themselves and what little defense they do have is tarnished by their lurkiness.

Either way, I have a newb read on Kendall from the first few pages. I am inclined to call his play newbtown, but I can't make up my mind.

Nice to meet you too. I am sorry about your grandpa. :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nanook: That is all I ever wanted from you the most this game. Was something of value about some players in the game. What's your view on FA at this point?

@Oversoul: Read the game and give me your views on players. I'm not going to hand you a case on a player without your on view from them first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

@Oversoul: NtW did not call out all the lurkers in this game Oversoul. Peregrin is lurking like a mad guy and BlondDoctor just got in the game but beck's play in this game left a bad taste in my mouth
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I just realized NtW admitted to calling out lurkers. LOL
Well NtW you missed the Beck/Blonddoctor player if it was all lurkers. :P
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Rainbowdash wrote:NtW gets a pass based on a few things I have recently noticed, there would have needed to be siginificant scum gambling and perfect town PR play to have him make good sense as scum.

Read as: "I have no good reason to give Nanook a pass but because the popularity of his wagon seems to be waning towards a lurker I'm hopping off".

TheJakalope wrote:Like I said yesterday, I want there on be pressure on him. Today, since there were not many votes yet, I decided to help apply some of that pressure.

If you thought you had something good going on him yesterday then you should have spoken up about it, right? That would of course be the pro-town thing to do.

Vote: Jakalope
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ray Montano wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:NtW gets a pass based on a few things I have recently noticed, there would have needed to be siginificant scum gambling and perfect town PR play to have him make good sense as scum.

Read as: "I have no good reason to give Nanook a pass but because the popularity of his wagon seems to be waning towards a lurker I'm hopping off".

All gets explained later, but statistically speaking, NtW is likely to be town at this point. There are a few things I have been picking up on and the lack of a second kill means the chance that NtW is scum just crashed out.
You don't earn
loyalty
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Yeah. OKAY Rainbow.

My guess is you'll just wait until everybody forgets so you don't have to "explain".
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ray Montano wrote:Yeah. OKAY Rainbow.

My guess is you'll just wait until everybody forgets so you don't have to "explain".

Cute, but feel free to completely hold me to this. Heck I want NtW flipping scum since it would be good in the long run, especially for me, but there are some things that have happened that make it unlikely for him to actually be scum. I know there are quite a few lines to read inbetween, but im sure you can piece it all together if you actually go back far enough.
You don't earn
loyalty
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Quick post before leaving (I will be on V/LA on until Monday).

1.)
bobsnox, did you "laser" glowball last night?

2.)
I don't like the Nanook wagon. Yesterday I was only defending him from "lurking" without more, but now I do think he's Town. And to farside22 (who asked me to explain why Nanook was Town yesterday, albeit in different words), I cannot really point you to a specific post that makes me think this. It is more of an overall impression feeling, combined with the fact that I got a slimy feeling from the wagon that started on him yesterday. He feels honest to me.

3.)
I'm gonna fully retract my theory that scum do not have fake-claims. I am now going back to the default assumption that they do.

4.)
mikehart, what are your thoughts on jmurph3?
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

All gets explained later, but statistically speaking, NtW is likely to be town at this point. There are a few things I have been picking up on and the lack of a second kill means the chance that NtW is scum just crashed out.

I'm missing something help a brother out here.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

SpyreX wrote:

I'm missing something help a brother out here.

Secret reasons, but I think they are solid enough to call off the wagon for today.
You don't earn
loyalty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
diddin wrote:Nanook isn't scum, I'd rather go for jmurph.

unvote, Vote: jmurph

QFT

Every post that included a vote for me doesn't even have a reason. I don't care what happened yesterday, but today if you want me to respond, give me something to respond to. Votes by themselves will not do it.

Aren't you a classy scummer? "YEAH THE COUNTERWAGON IS SCUMS GUIEZ NOT ME~"

VOTE: NTW

I don't buy it.

@Flavour:
Sup, bro? I'm working on a round of personalized questions so I can catch-up a little better. What're you up to?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by diddin »

chkflip wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
diddin wrote:Nanook isn't scum, I'd rather go for jmurph.

unvote, Vote: jmurph

QFT

Every post that included a vote for me doesn't even have a reason. I don't care what happened yesterday, but today if you want me to respond, give me something to respond to. Votes by themselves will not do it.

Aren't you a classy scummer? "YEAH THE COUNTERWAGON IS SCUMS GUIEZ NOT ME~"

VOTE: NTW

I don't buy it.

@Flavour:
Sup, bro? I'm working on a round of personalized questions so I can catch-up a little better. What're you up to?

Hi scum!
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Blonde Doctor
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Blonde Doctor »

Oversoul wrote:Either way, I have a newb read on Kendall from the first few pages. I am inclined to call his play newbtown, but I can't make up my mind.

I think Kendell's wagon was very much scum driven. I see Kendell making a lot of the same mistakes I wouldn't necessarily think about making, and Umbrage tried to use that to her advantage. It was very easy for many people to hop onto it because she would say things that initially looked anti-town. I'm kind of phone-posting checking in, but when I get back to a computer tomorrow I'll post the catch-up thoughts that I gathered through the night (totally missed the lynch while trying to catch up on the recent parts of the game at the same time...blast large games... :?).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”