Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

diddin wrote:role stuff points against that

Yeah I know. I don't like this role too much, im probably one of the more paranoid ponies to start and now I have to try and trust others that share a kill ability with me. I liked it more when I thought Umbrage was part of an A/B scum faction and just auto-cleared all my neighbors because of balance from that.

Lack of scum actually blocking me, I mean damn FA I actually breadcrumbed entirely because I thought you were a full vig and wanted to wave around a "shoot elsewhere" sign, does take away most of the reasons I defended him.

Stupid role.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

@FA, My bad, thanks.

I 95% believe FA is telling the truth.
75% with Rainbow.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

TheJakalope wrote:@FA, My bad, thanks.

75% with Rainbow.

FA is going to be telling the truth. I don't believe anypony thought he was a one shot vig.

For me I don't understand how you think I could be lying about my role, although I can see you not thinking I am confirmed town. There are parts I am not saying right now, such as who the last alien is, what our day goal is, and what we have been talking about more than generalities, but the role is obviously real. Heck I even said kendall flipped LGM (what the aliens were called in spinoff series) when trying to bait people. This would be way to much of a claim to gambit on since one of three getting killed results in all deaths.
You don't earn
loyalty
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

I said 75. I believe you right now. No need to get quickly defensive.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Beefster wrote:
unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

I don't feel like catching up.

As promised, this scumbucket is finished. Today.

VOTE: Beefster

Don't like a lot of what he's done; really exhausted right now though, have a big day I prepared for tomorrow. Therefore my actual case will be posted in my next available moment.

@Mod:
I'll actually have to take a single day's LA to get acclimated at the junior college I'm going to. First day of year two, now we get serious!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: Beef was replaced. That should read Oversoul.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

75% with Rainbow.

No reason's and active lurking still noted. The % difference between the two is just crap posting.
Still no reason found to change my vote.

In other news
I've decide to file everything I feel for FA under the I told you so file.
So lets do this a bit more openly, but not so openly the scum know everything the town is doing (hey I always think scum have roles that are screw you roles to counter PR's in this game). You have your list of suspects there. I'm betting with JOAT you have a 1 shot everything ability (don't discuss what). Why don't you use the one that can clear people in some way, shape or form.

Also I'm thinking if Shadow is saying this neighbor group has a QT that has a day talk then it's possible scum has a day talk. Something to keep an eye on.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Vote: bobsnox

1.)
bobsnox, who did you “laser” Night One? (Also, please don’t forget my question about whether you “lasered” glowball on Night Two).

2.)
I hate the role Rainbowdash has claimed (i.e., it’s design), but Rainbowdash is pretty obviously being truthful about the general gist.

3.)
And thus, based on Rainbowdash's claim (which boils down to "Vigilante-with-three-lives"), I am highly persuaded into thinking bobsnox is scum.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Rainbowdash wrote:@FA - I would prefer to get somepony else confirmed town then myself since I think that I can prove it through actions before game ends, but I would be happy getting NtW copped since it would finally get him out of the lynch pool or
clear me and my other neighbor by association

For character I am one of the Aliens, we use the claw to vig ponies. Oooooooo the clawwwww.

I look forward to your 'proof' later on then. (I also want it to prove your alignment, not just that you can DO stuff) If you can't then I think a copping on you would be fine, no? Also, to the underlined, I don't understand how you and your other neighbor can be cleared by association when you and your other neighbor had
DOUBTS
on Nanook and supposedly tried to kill him.

Also, now is your argument of Nanook = town still in effect? What is your thoughts on him now that you know it was ME who targetted you?
Also, D2 you voted Mike Hart. Was this also related to the Neighbor thing?
I also am going to state I don't like this ??? neighbor thing but I'll withdraw for now. I do hope you have a good reason for that.

I DO like the Flavour :mrgreen:

diddin wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside
: Jakalope, Nanook, Rainbow, you, and bob are scum.

CLAIM TIME. I'm actually a joat. I wouldn't have claimed 1 shot vig like that, but I was outed by Fourseen. >_> All my abilities are one shot. :mrgreen:

Rainbow, I jail kept you. My options were: Rainbow, Jmurph, and Spy. Then narrowed it down to [Rainbow, Jmurph], and chose you. I was choosing suspects that were least suspicious, yet if I was wrong, you'd also be protected as a side effect.

Rainbow, how would you feel about being copped, or Nanook?

fuckin saw the JOAT claim A MILE AWAY

I don't really think Rainbow is telling the truth.

I don't think so either. I'm interested in how Rainbow plans to prove herself.

farside22 wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside
: Jakalope, Nanook, Rainbow, you, and bob are scum.

And yet your reasoning's are still missing. I get Jak, hell even I have a scum read on Nanook and bob. But Rainbow and myself. Are you still up in the ass about me calling you out and looking at you as scummy?
Oh wait my town read on Glow as crap, right?

What is your thought now with Rainbow's claim on NtW?

diddin wrote:Nah, I'm just almost certain there is at least 1 scum in your neighborhood.

This was my thought process.

Rainbow because I jailed her, and no kill. No not your reasoning for Glow. I didn't like that you unvoted Nanook and jumped to Jakalope. Made it seem like you knew more than you should, because Rainbow moved to Jmurph wagon and thus you left after she did, if you were really suspicious of him you would have questioned Rainbow at least but you didn't.

I don't believe it. It seems like a very convenient excuse for a scum team to say, but that is why I propose one of [Rainbow, Nanook] be copped. I felt she was scum coming out trying to bait town and call them scum for blocking her kill. I feel the 'randomly chosen' passive ability would cover for speculation on who would kill the next night. So she could fall back and say "OH NO SADLY IT RANDOMIZED TO MAH OTHER NEIGHBOR SO NO IT WASNT ME". The claim seems like a solid safe claim to me. I'm willing to see where she will go with it though.

Another thing, I don't like how she said she was trying to use the A/B scum team slip from Umbrage to try to clear her Neighbors, because it can be also a good tactic for her if she was scum. If she tried to clear others besides her neighbors or had other intentions as well, then it would be a bit better.

The Flavour can fit, but it also can fit as a safe claim in my eyes. Or fake claim.

What is your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Oh lol you quoted Diddin saying that was your thought process... (thought you were responding to him)

I think it's possible there is more than one. I also think if Rainbow is scum, stating that there is a neighbor as ??? is good to cover up another scum mate. It is possible Nanook is scum with her. We don't really know if she and her other mystery neighbor targetted him or not as a kill.

Rainbowdash wrote:
diddin wrote:role stuff points against that

Yeah I know. I don't like this role too much, im probably one of the more paranoid ponies to start and now I have to try and trust others that share a kill ability with me. I liked it more when I thought Umbrage was part of an A/B scum faction and just auto-cleared all my neighbors because of balance from that.

Lack of scum actually blocking me, I mean damn FA I actually breadcrumbed entirely because I thought you were a full vig and wanted to wave around a "shoot elsewhere" sign, does take away most of the reasons I defended him.

Stupid role.

; _ ; I'm sorry I don't really look out for crumbs. Again, does this change you read on Nanook again?

chkflip wrote:
Beefster wrote:
unvote

Don't like a lot of what he's done; really exhausted right now though, have a big day I prepared for tomorrow. Therefore my actual case will be posted in my next available moment.

@Mod:
I'll actually have to take a single day's LA to get acclimated at the junior college I'm going to. First day of year two, now we get serious!

Lol Chkflip u scum? Because you didn't seem to catch that I have said Beefy is town. You seem to be trying to push a scumpick you started on D1. (Meaning that you voted Beefy D1 because you liked Ray's case, but then nothing else has changed your read on Beef? Nothing else has caught your eye? [besides Nanook] Me no likey. Btw, that post you quoted was Beefy sheeping me because he saw my Joke Crumb. LOL Sorry that has to ruin the win for your faction tho bro.

You haven't even given an opinion on much people. I want your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Thoughts on my claim? Thoughts on Nanook, Farside, Ray Montano, PJ, and Jmurph.

And where are those questions you said you were gonna give out bro? I'm not trying to badger you man sorry about irl shit but you GOT TO PUT OUT.

farside22 wrote:

75% with Rainbow.

No reason's and active lurking still noted. The % difference between the two is just crap posting.
Still no reason found to change my vote.

In other news
I've decide to file everything I feel for FA under the I told you so file.
So lets do this a bit more openly, but not so openly the scum know everything the town is doing (hey I always think scum have roles that are screw you roles to counter PR's in this game). You have your list of suspects there. I'm betting with JOAT you have a 1 shot everything ability (don't discuss what). Why don't you use the one that can clear people in some way, shape or form.

Also I'm thinking if Shadow is saying this neighbor group has a QT that has a day talk then it's possible scum has a day talk. Something to keep an eye on.

I agree Jakalope's statement is useless. Sounds like filler. Thus why i'm still voting him.

I'm not telling you what abilities I have ToDay. Use your best judgement as to why. If you have a problem with my suspects list then I will discuss
those
with you.

I will say I chose a specific order for my abilities, and once I chose the specific path I wouldn't want to stray from it, reason won't be given ToDay. I felt JK was a safe n2 action. N1 I felt was a good night to vig just in case I might have been nk'd. Do you think I chose wrong?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Blonde Doctor
: Sup with that catch up?

Oversoul
: Sup with that catch up?
Oyatsu Nuki
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

FlavourAnalysis and diddin:

I don't think I'm being dense when I ask: why don't you believe Rainbowdash's ability claim?

The only way it could be
fake
is if she is scum with NanooktheWolf, and has apparently decided to go from attacking Nanook on Day Two to making a crazy gambit on Day Three to defend Nanook while
also
taking responsibility for the Bogre kill on Night One (which now that we've had the claim, helps explain her "two Vigilantes" comment from Day Two). Rainbowdash has also pretty clearly alluded to certain things that need be done each game Day before anybody is hammered. And additionally, you (FlavourAnalysis) have just claimed to have jailkept Rainbowdash on Night Two, which could easily explain why neither Nanook nor bobsnox died last night.

Additionally, I generally advocate against trying to outguess Mods on whether there is scum in any given Neighborhood. But I am almost compelled to believe there
must
be a scum in the Neighborhood for this set-up to pass this by three reviewers and a back-up mod.

Though I do agree it seems very powerful to give a scum team "random" sway over a possible second killing role (I know I was able to wreak absolute havoc with a second scumkill in Karma Mafia), it seems infinitely more powerful to give the Town a Vigilante that essentially has to die three separate times before it dies.

Also, I can totally easily see the scum in the Neighborhood having some sort of 1-Shot "override" ability over the Claw or something (such that the kill will not be chosen "randomly" on night of the scum's choosing).

tl;dr: The ability obviously exists, so I don't think Rainbowdash is lying. But I agree there is probably a scum in the Neighborhood.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Wow that post is unorganized. Tired-thoughts posting FTW!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@FA - If any neighbor flips scum the others are both town since the vig ability still is in effect with neighbor deaths. If two were neighbors all scum would need to do is kill the other and they have two kills. I would rather have NtW copped then myself, because if he is town there is a greater chance of him being mislynched then me.

With you being the one that targeted me, it takes away from the NtW town tells a whole lot. He has been essentially dead quiet in the neighbor QT as well since it became obvious we distrusted him. Think all he has said since early D2 was that he targeted bob post D3 scene. That alone make me think he is scum since he stayed out of the discussion area leading up to it. My only fear with it is that he could easily block our ability if he is scum here by failing the day requirements, we cut it close already once when we all tried to do it.

I need to think about this but I want to say lynch somepony like TJ and we will try to vig NtW again tonight without interference.

The other neighbor does not want to be outted. I have been arguing claiming with them since around D2 and eventually just went ahead and did it.
You don't earn
loyalty
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Triple-post: Okay, I just thought of a couple things Rainbowdash could be lying about, actually. But I still think the
overall
package (group of people who get to kill at night) is obviously truthful. And I further sincerely doubt that Rainbowdash and NanooktheWolf would be scum together.

So
there

PPE: Ooh, Rainbowdash! Questions for you.

1.)
If NanooktheWolf is
lynched
, does that
actually
prevent you from meeting your "day requirement"? If your requirement is what I think it is, then because NanooktheWolf will no longer be alive while going into Night Three, perhaps NanooktheWolf will not be considered in whether you met your requirement. I would at least check with the Mod on this point.

2.)
What do you think of bobsnox?

~

Oh, and duh. Yes, rather than scum being able to "override" the claw directly, it makes
much
more sense to balance the ability by letting scum effectively "block" the claw by failing the day requirement thing.
Blonde Doctor
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Blonde Doctor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Blonde Doctor »

chkflip wrote:
Beefster wrote:
unvote

This is stupid. How does that make him scum? I really hope you have something better to back this up because it seems like an empty reason to vote for someone after apparently being gone for so long.. :?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

@
Petreleum Jelly
:

I have already explained that above in response to Farside.

In short, I believe it's possible she can be scum with Nanook. We don't really know if she chose to target Nanook. It's possible she as SCUM could have killed vig fodder to back up her claim. The 'randomness' of the claw can cover for speculation of who did what IF a member flipped scum. The ??? would also cover at least ONE of the members if they were all scum. Although if she vigged Nanook, and he flipped scum, then I could believe her. What makes you think Nanook isn't scum with her?

@
Rainbow
:
Questions:

Ok, since your neighbor had a shared vig ability, didn't this throw you off since you thought we were a full vig? I am also interested in in your BOB opinion.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Also, does that mean Nanook would flip Neighbor?
Oyatsu Nuki
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Blonde Doctor, are you finished with your catch up?
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Ranmaru wrote:Blonde Doctor, are you finished with your catch up?

OOPS Quote mine :cry:
Oyatsu Nuki
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Why I don't think Rainbowdash is scum with Nanook:

PJ wrote:... if she is scum with NanooktheWolf, [she] apparently decided to go from attacking Nanook on Day Two to making a crazy gambit on Day Three to defend Nanook...

And I just don't think scum would do that. Also -- and I guess this was unsaid in my posting -- it is extremely difficult for me to see
scumbuddies
claiming like this on Day Three of a large game when there are still nineteen players alive,
especially
with no dead killing roles beyond Umbrage, and no dead investigative roles. It would practically be a suicide mission, with no visible benefits. Furthermore, Rainbowdash's most recent explanation of NanooktheWolf's posting in the Day-QT rather obviously suggests that Nanook is scum, which would be rather counterintuitive of Rainbowdash to say if the whole point of claiming was to protect Nanook.

It seems that you're suggesting that perhaps Rainbowdash is bussing Nanook so that Rainbowdash can be "cleared." I find that hard to believe (again: even scum fear being killed at night, and with a dead Godfather, it is doubtful either of them have investigative immunity unless they as part of a scumteam separate from Umbrage's). And in any case, surely if they were scum together, there is a rather obvious flaw in the plan of "confirming" Rainbowdash -- the fact that the Neighborhood will
have
to act as a Town Vigilante lest we deduce there is a second scum within the Neighborhood.

Pretty much
everything
about this situation points away from Rainbowdash and NanooktheWolf being scum-buddies. If you are seriously going to advocate that position, I'm gonna need to hear a convincing argument.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am

Post by bobsnox »

petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
bobsnox, did you "laser" glowball last night?
Nope but I think I got the result I wanted!
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am

Bob. What do you think of Rainbow? Farside? Chkflip?

Also, can you vote TheJakalope for me?
Oyatsu Nuki
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am

Post by bobsnox »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Bob. What do you think of Rainbow? Farside? Chkflip?

Also, can you vote TheJakalope for me?

Well after reading 1588 I'm kinda pissed! Rainbow's group-vig ability thing is weird, but the story checks out. I'm assuming they're the toy soldiers or something, but why is one of them trying to kill Buzz Lightyear?!

WHO ELSE HAS
LASERS
IN
TOY STORY
NANOOK? WHO? You should be lynched just for trying to kill me.

That said, I don't have lasers ;_; I just have cool protective suit. And if Nanook is town, I guess my plan didn't accomplish much. But is he town? Is Rainbow town? Apparently Rainbow and her other buddy wanted Nanook dead. So maybe they aren't the soldiers. hmmm...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Rainbow because I jailed her, and no kill. No not your reasoning for Glow. I didn't like that you unvoted Nanook and jumped to Jakalope. Made it seem like you knew more than you should, because Rainbow moved to Jmurph wagon and thus you left after she did, if you were really suspicious of him you would have questioned Rainbow at least but you didn't.

I don't believe it. It seems like a very convenient excuse for a scum team to say, but that is why I propose one of [Rainbow, Nanook] be copped. I felt she was scum coming out trying to bait town and call them scum for blocking her kill. I feel the 'randomly chosen' passive ability would cover for speculation on who would kill the next night. So she could fall back and say "OH NO SADLY IT RANDOMIZED TO MAH OTHER NEIGHBOR SO NO IT WASNT ME". The claim seems like a solid safe claim to me. I'm willing to see where she will go with it though.

Another thing, I don't like how she said she was trying to use the A/B scum team slip from Umbrage to try to clear her Neighbors, because it can be also a good tactic for her if she was scum. If she tried to clear others besides her neighbors or had other intentions as well, then it would be a bit better.

The Flavour can fit, but it also can fit as a safe claim in my eyes. Or fake claim.

What is your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Oh lol you quoted Diddin saying that was your thought process... (thought you were responding to him)

First things first. Your point on Jak was right on the money. I missed the contradiction and his comment after is a cop out that is why I voted him.
As for Nanook I have my suspicion but he did the one thing I asked and it was a list of suspects with reasoning. Sure most of it was lurkers but it gives me insight, which was my biggest issue with Nanook. Am I still leary of Nanook. Yes it's a bit more then scum list but it's harder to explain.

Also I was agreeing with Diddin when he stated a neighbor could be scum. When I think of neighbor I treated unconfirmed alignments whom talk as more suspicious. 90% of the games I have been in where there is an unconfirmed partner at least 1 of the players is scum.

So you think you blocked the scum kill, and you think Glow as a vig kill or third party? Please explain who you believe killed Glow after he claimed Buster day 2 and why a person would kill Glow if you think you blocked the scum kill.

I only saw one game where 2 people claimed to be intertwined with each other. However most of the time if a player claims and they flip scum their taking out their scum buddy if the claim is fake. You realize how much more that hurts a scum team?

Finally do you think there is one scum group or two? And what do you say about Rainbow when she made the statement about 2 vigs in the game on day 2?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Blonde Doctor wrote:
chkflip wrote:
Beefster wrote:
unvote

This is stupid. How does that make him scum? I really hope you have something better to back this up because it seems like an empty reason to vote for someone after apparently being gone for so long.. :?

@FA: You keep mentioning this could or could not be true what Rainbow is saying about trying to vig NtW, why not ask NtW?

@ NtW can you explain the neighbor or is anything that Rainbow state is true?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”