Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Charlie »

Eh, no love for the Pinkie Pie wagon? Both Jahudo & Feysal seem very keen on a inHimshallibe lynch but I think there are better candidates.
Kindness
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

GLaDOS wrote:
6.)
LobsterCatapult, somebody has tossed you a hot potato. If you don’t throw it in your next post, you will die. Whoever you toss it to
will
die. Who do you throw it to?

pinkie pie. and i wish i had one.

there is to me, no other way to see jahudo's post except as fishing.

@jahudo sorry missed your 767 on the reread.

mina did indeed not have a strong opinion at first about your fight between inhim and yourself(neither did espy, or equinox IIRC), why however bring this back up now rather than at the start of this day? this to me just looks like you are deflecting here, since mina was obviously not taking a side, she could have been playing the same card with you, and you are the scum here. she seems a lot more hesitant to have a read on you, looking at her 483 she dances around having any sort of read, and is wishy-washy at best about your claim, and brings up what appears to be useless flavor knowledge. you original reason for voting for mina is terrible yesterday, and your vote on her, and hammer are noted too, you are using this argument about mina distancing herself from the argument, but it could very easily be applied to you as well, and in my opinion even more so with her follow up 483 post. at any rate we need to figure out the neighborizor stuff today.

vote: jahudo.

L-1
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Day 3, Votecount #3

Jahudo:
hohum, Primate, Inhimshallibe, LobsterCatapult (L-1)
Inhimshallibe:
Jahudo, Feysal (L-3)
LobsterCatapult:
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie:
Charlie

Not voting:
LobsterCatapult
, GlaDOS

Day 3 deadlineDeadline is in (expired on 2011-08-07 22:25:00), so that's the 8th of August at 3:25am Irish time. (Or 10:25 East Coast of America)

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Pinkie Pie »

Prod dodge.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Jahudo »

What happened to this?
Pinkie Pie wrote:I want to hear from Feysal before the day ends.

Then we can go ahead with the Jahudo lynch.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Jahudo wrote:What happened to this?
Pinkie Pie wrote:I want to hear from Feysal before the day ends.

It's not nice to bus on your way out.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Jahudo »

hahahaha whatever scum. That was not a suspicion. I asked him the question because he said that with confidence like he'd be ready now. He also said this a while back:
There is something my little pony senses don't like, but I'm not quite sure what it is right now.
Which doesn't sound like he is as confident as he was with Mina. So what does that mean? I want to know.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Feysal »

I need to give a
V/LA announcement until Monday

I will be leaving for Stockholm by ship tomorrow, and will be gone the weekend. I will be back on Monday morning, and will resume play then. I may have time to post before I leave, but if not, see you next week.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Feysal »

One more post from me before I leave.

Jahudo [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3291375#p3291375]#804[/url] wrote:What happened to this?
Pinkie Pie [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3281052#p3281052]#763[/url] wrote:I want to hear from Feysal before the day ends.

It may have had something to do with this:
Pinkie Pie [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3259328#p3259328]#692[/url] wrote:Oh yay Feysal! If he doesn't have a townread on me he's scum. :)

It had not properly registered with me that it was Katsuki holding the reins of the pink pony. The last significant interaction I remember having with Katsuki was in Consulmaker II, where I defended her slot immediately upon replacing in, though Katsuki had already replaced out at the time. Only a week earlier I had been involved in mislynching a hydra containing her in another game, and seeing my scum buddy SpyreX from that game trying the same rang the alarm bells. In my view Katsuki is typically a lurker, and it has a tendency of turning her into mislynch bait.

That of course does not mean that she could not be scum, just that lurking is a null tell for her. This game she has been voting Mina consistently, which speaks well for her, but there could always be bussing involved. If Katsuki had posted more arguments instead of just repeating how she had caught scum in Mina it would be easier to tell if she was legitimately suspicious, but that too is something I consider normal for her town play.

Now that I've taken a closer look, I find it more likely that Pinky Pie is town. I don't see anything really out of the ordinary for Katsuki, and thus I don't see what the case is about. There are far more suspicious players around than her.

I believe I will take a look at GlaDOS/Equinox like CES suggested when I get back, I think there may be something there. I have no time for it now, I need to be out the door shortly.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Charlie »

I sincerely believe that if something isn't working properly, a good poke or slap should be the point across and hopefully get it working again. At the very least there should be something to analyze. Pinkie Pie isn't doing anything.
Kindness
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Prodding hohum and Primate (GlaDOS is on V/la)
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Some thoughts on Mina mentioning other players:

Mina wrote:VOTE: inHimshallibe

Not a fan of his TheLonging vote--it felt opportunistic. (Yes, I know hohum's came afterward...but as much as I should probably lie and say I found hohum's vote scummy as policy after Might of Mordor, his tone is coming off as genuinely frustrated.) I don't suppose it's too much effort to elaborate on what you mean by Jahudo being coy and TheLonging being scum, instead of speaking as though it's self-evident?
I think a Primate (TheLonging) partnership is less likely from the way she is direct about denouncing part of the wagon when its already pretty large.
inHim had no votes on previously so if he is town Mina either saw something there to try and make it a viable wagon, or she thought she could sit on the wagon there without getting much backlash. I don't see any indication of either, it mostly looks more like an attempt to look busy.
Mina looks like she's trying to downplay hohum's case without upsetting him. She seems to be saying that his frustration is the cause for why he is on the wrong wagon. If he was scum that would look like an attempt at coaching but I don't see why she would do that. It seems likelier that she wanted to take down TheLonging wagon at both inHim and hohum votes but saw it was easier/better to attach inHim.

Mina wrote:Equinox: First, a PSA: the southern accent and pony and apple references were cute for the first two pages. We've all figured out what pony you're supposed to be. You can stop it now. It's not just that I'm a stick in the mud who hates puns. I'm finding it difficult to actually follow your thought process, because your style is distracting me. Right now, I'm not well disposed to quirky posting styles. I just witnessed a game off-site in which a killer roleplayed as Varys all game, and the affectation masked his scumtells.

No experience with Equinox-scum, but so far, she's done a few things in character with her town self (for example, vote-hopping). Also think her reaction to being cleared for her posting style is townish. My one bit of niggling paranoia is that I don't find her as obvtown as I usually do. Part of it is that she hasn't been as thorough as usual (she's usually freakishly diligent), and part of it is that I find I can't connect to some of her suspicions (the Gammagooey one in particular seems to have come out of nowhere). Equinox, do you have recent scum meta, by any chance?
If Equinox (Glados) was scum, he probably would have told his buddies during pre-game that he'd roleplay (I'm assuming scum had time during pregame that's pretty normal anyway). So unless Mina wasn't a part of that conversation, I think its probably a point in his favor that Mina looks genuinely annoyed with how long the roleplaying has gone on. I don't think it could be coaching because Equinox wasn't really getting flack for it and Mina seems to be suggesting off-hand that he could be scum if he was set on continuing to roleplay.

Mina did a thing in the second paragraph that she did to chesskid and a less extent to Gammagooey. She says they look town BUT not as town as she wants. I think she sees each of these players as unlikely wagons at this point in the game and sees no point in trying to start a fire.

Mina wrote:Espeonage: God, his ISO is terrible. He basically has no scum reads and does nothing all game. I already mentioned that his vote for Jahudo based on not casting an RVS felt lazy (and he never answered my question about why Jahudo was worse than TL). Then after overdefending his Jahudo vote, he switched to TL:

So basically, he's only voting TL because everyone else looks town, not because TL looks suspicious? Um, why is Jahudo suddenly a town read of yours?

Seriously, I could quote every post of Espeonage's and explain why it's scummy. And he barely even has any posts. So Espy, is the catch-up post you promised coming soon? (preview-edit: okay, if Espeonage had legitimate reasons for his absence, I revoke some of my criticism.)

Initially, I'd thought it was townish how he cleared Equinox for her roleplaying. However, given that he softclaimed in his very first post, it's possible his assertion was self-serving. (Just realized this is the exact opposite of what hohum accused him of, but anyway.) Ugh. Main thing holding me back is that he'd probably look scummy regardless of alignment. I still remember Espeonage being more proactive and posting more than this in CYS, though. Of the six on this list, he's where I'd be most likely to vote.
The first three paragraphs look like she is building a serious case more than creating distance from him. He doesn't have a wagon on him so it couldn't be a bus.

The last paragraph looks like she's giving herself an "out" from owning up to her opinions by saying he'd look scummy regardless of alignment. She finishes it off by saying its still a good wagon though, so I think Espy (Feysal) is more likely town.

Mina wrote:Fluttershy: I feel like there's some wink-wink, nudge-nudge going on with the left field bandwagon on Fluttershy that's flying above my head. I'm getting really mixed signals from Fluttershy--maybe it's just the cute avatar winning me over (how could Fluttershy be scum?). Her ISO contains a mix of reasonable comments that I can connect with (her explanation for the chesskid policy vote seems too weird to be fake, and she makes good points on WLC) and rather lazy observations. One thing in particular I didn't like:
<snip>
Fluttershy explained why she found Jahudo's lack of vote worse than TL's/chesskid's, but this still feels similar to my problem with Espeonage (as well as with Weyoun, but more on him later). "You're not being protown, because it's every townie's civic duty to vote, according to the Official Scumhunter's Guide!" It's a really easy thing to attack someone for. Furthermore, um, how does someone not using his vote make him seem opportunistic?
First paragraph looks like she's trying to avoid taking a firm stance on a Fluttershy (LobsterCatapult) wagon saying she has "mixed signals". Fluttershy only had one vote on her at this point but it looks clear that either A) Fluttershy is town and Mina is hesitant to support the wagon or B) Fluttershy is scum and Mina is thinking about bussing.
Seeing how easily she supported an Espy wagon in the same post, I have a harder time thinking Espy and Fluttershy are the same alignment. Mina looks like she's in a similar position on whether to support their wagons or not, but for whatever reason she is playing "wait and see" on Fluttershy. Why? This slot could be scum actually.

Mina wrote:hohum: I'll be honest. I find hohum's playstyle frustrating and abrasive. The way in which he's calling inHim confirmed scum with rock-solid 100% confidence (and Gamma scum for defending him) is actually provoking a kneejerk reaction in favour of inHim. That said, I think hohum is probably town. He's drawing lots of attention to himself with his play, he's aggressive and questioning people, and he seems sincere about the whole voting bloc.
She doesn't leave much room to change her opinion here by the way she says hohum's playstyle is driving her town read on him. If hohum suddenly had a wagon on him I think she would have a hard time backing away because she already says he's hohum being hohum. That makes him look less likely to a be a scumbuddy.

I also think she was spending some time in this paragraph trying to diffuse the inHim wagon. Like TheLonging wagon, she seems to say that hohum is blinded by his playstyle because she thinks inHim is more on the town side of neutral. This could be a reason to think inHim and TheLonging are the same alignment, but one difference is TheLonging was a larger wagon than inHim at their peaks. I think she was more concerned with not being tied to an early TheLonging mislynch or wagon collapse in the first case. Those concerns don't appear here so it could just mean she wants hohum to help her with Espy or something like that.

Mina wrote:I really just want to smack both Jahudo and inHim upside the head.
This early post is telling that she already knew what stance she was going to take on all our arguing, more or less. She has no reason to do this if we are both town; its too good of an opportunity to take a side and hope one of us is lynched early in the game. That way there would still be some people who think we picked wrong and should get the other guy, or at least there would be lingering doubt on the second player. She shouldn't try and diffuse the possibility of "1 scum, 1 town" but try and gentle feed that fire. And since I know I'm town, I think inHim is more likely scum.

CONCLUSIONS: Primate, hohum, Glados, Feysal look more townish. Lobster and inHim look more scummy.
More later.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Oh and Faraday, I'll just leave this here:

GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

1.)
Jahudo, Post 799 wrote:I see no point in explaining my inHim case another time. Whenever I do I apparently make it more incomprehensible.

Actually, I think you do. But make it short and sweet; tie it up in a bow. Can you sum it up in ten words or less? I’m not so much interested in your case so much as I am interested in getting a read off you.

2.)
LobsterCatapult, seeing as you would throw an exploding hot potato at Pinkie Pie, why are you voting for Jahudo?

3.)
While rereading Mina’s Post 483, I got a sick feeling that maybe Mina was not actually trying to support Jahudo’s claim at all. In fact, she might have been trying to
combat
Cogito Ergo Sum’s intuitive suggestion supporting Jahudos’ claim –
ala
, hoping somebody would be like “oh wow, that makes perfect sense; Jahudo could totally be Nightmare Moon trying to tempt ponies!”

Needless to say, I am actually heavily second-guessing Jahudo-scum at this point. As I mentioned before, regardless of Jahudo’s alignment, his ability is pretty much a cruel joke in comparison to the other Town neighborizer. And since Jahudo’s ability apparently actually
exists
, I have to wonder if the Mod(s) would seriously give the scum that role knowing it would just get blown out of the water after claiming. (That said, if Jahudo is scum, there might actually be more to his role than he's claimed). But I certainly know Mods (including myself) who often give Town two roles that seemingly should not both be Town.

4.)
And wow, I
really
must be losing my touch. I suppose taking a short break sometimes makes things fall into perspective, though.

I was just reading over Mina’s posts to look for connections, and when I got to her Bodyguard claim I realized she was probably trying to weed out protective roles. And given that Cogito Ergo Sum immediately switched his vote to her confidently claiming her to be scum, I’ll bet Cogito Ergo Sum was killed because the scum were Doc-hunting. Which is really quite funny, because I thought Cogito Ergo Sum looked like he was bussing more than anything. I’ve been relatively confused by his death until just now.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Charlie »

Would some
pony
body puh-leez help me lynch Pinkie Pie?
Kindness
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am

Post by hohum »

prodded. Pretty much been drunk for a week. I'll POST MOAR this weekend but for now I need a fucking nap.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

weekends are tyically bad for posting for me, ill be back hopefully sunday to look over this.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Game is dying. Don't let the last scum stall this fucking lynch and kill the game.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Charlie »

Nope. I disagree. The game is slow but steady. I'm still wanting input from Pinkie Pie. Well, it could at least pretend to.
Kindness
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Katsuki »

That's a very funny statement coming from you, Charlie.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

Also not hammering since so many people claim to be v/la this weekend. :/
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Charlie »

Wait till you see me try to be funny, Katsuki.
Kindness
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Jahudo »

What does everyone make of Mina avoiding any read on the Maziek/Ojanen/Charlie slot?

It could be just an unintended effect from her reasoning to ISO people in alphabetical order (which I think had more to do with leaving myself and inHim for last). I don't like it because I tend to think scum want to avoid a buddy under the radar if they can get away with it, and shed more light on the buddy that is already in the open. Between Maziek's early replacement and Ojanen's own absences that is possible. I don't feel this is a clear tell one way or the other but I'm leaning towards a bad feeling.

Mina wrote:Tier 1: Espeonage, Pinkie Pie
{Tier 2: CES, Fluttershy, inHimshallibe, Primate
Tier 3: GlaDOS, Jahudo*, Ojanen} (The division between Tier 2 and 3 was kind of a grey zone.)
Tier 4: hohum

Unfortunately, I highly doubt BOTH Espeonage and Pinkie Pie are scum, which means I'd predict two scum among my middle tiers. To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to Maziek/Ojanen, so I'm going to ISO that slot next.
By saying that either Espy or Pinkie looks like scum makes me think they are both town, especially since neither looked untouchable at any point. It looks like she is trying to lynch one and then the other by that logic. If she was bussing it wouldn't make sense to also take away a potential mislynch on a questionable player, or boost their towniness up to the point where she might have to just NK them.

I don't think the idea of 1 scum in Tier 2 and another in Tier 3 is the most likely scenario. She is consciously saying the division between the tiers is slim so its possible she put both scum in Tier 2 while keeping the door open to wagon any townies in Tiers 1 through 3 first unless she had to bus. She might have even thought to put both scum in Tier 2 just for presentation sake actually, since she goes on to suspect me more than some others above me. So I have no problem thinking both inHim and Lobster are still scum.

Mina wrote:How's this? I just ignore you for the rest of the day and hope you get replaced, or else I go back to you as the default lynch at deadline unless someone else does something to give me a strong scum read? Trying to engage with you is like talking to a rock.
Here she's talking to Espy, its another quote that looks more like Mina is making him look worse than other people are seeing him at the time. I'm pretty sure that slot is town.

Mina wrote:You have caught scum. You are 100% convinced, so you don't have to do anything other than post the occasional one-liner of rhetoric like "Why isn't Mina dead yet?"

But you haven't read the thread.

See, Katsuki, you were at Goofbash. This is treading on really dangerous territory, but you knew for yourself that I wasn't posting in any games. Your original vote for me was in response to one post of mine in which I pretty much said, "I'm back, posting later."

Since then, you haven't even commented on a single post of mine (other than a :| when I wrote a long post, and which I'd assumed was a snarky "oh no, don't tell me Mina is walling again" comment). But then when people accused you of not doing anything constructive on Day One, you cryptically commented that your vote "was not random," while never actually explaining it or seriously making to show people why I'm scummy. But now that I'm a possible mislynch, all of a sudden, you singlehandedly busted me as scum (by ESP, apparently, since you aren't reading the thread).

Be honest. Did you read the long post I wrote, to which you responded with an emoticon? Did you just retroactively invent a scum read on me to make yourself look better?

Also, hohum, you realize that it's perfectly possible for Pinkie Pie to be scum and me to be town, right?
I find it telling she is not more emotional here than other places. She doesn't directly call him scum or that his play and case have been terrible. Instead she trying to appeal to him by reminding him about goofbash. If Kats was her buddy, I would assume she'd be thinking about a buddy staying on for the bus. If anything she would try and create some more distance between them.

There's also the comment to hohum that does indicate she thinks Pinkie could be scum but it doesn't look very direct. Again it looks like an appeal to get attention away from her. I think her primary goal in this post was to reason with some townies whose decisions she cannot predict, and maybe get a wagon on Pinkie Pie without looking like she is being the primary force of it to save herself. In other words Pinkie and hohum still look town.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

inHimshallibe, Post 817 wrote:Game is dying. Don't let the last scum stall this fucking lynch and kill the game.

inHimshallibe, there are presumably two scum left at most. Exactly who do you think is "stalling this fucking lynch" in order to "kill the game"? Or is this simply a hypothetical concern?
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Primate »

I'm growing dubious of the idea that PP is scum. (more from me later).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”