A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

like i see nothing from sgr that couldn't be a scum abillity so idk what he's talking aboutttt.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt still.

WHO WE KILLING?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

All my abilities are related to being an Undead
Undead = Confirmed Town

Once again, I thought everyone knew this?

In my PM, it states pretty clearly that all Undead are Town, I remember Feysal claiming he didn't know that which is why I suspected him while pretending I didn't know what he was talking about either.
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SpyreX wrote:Vaya isn't "town"

And.. *gasp* GI's Gandalf-save is Gandalf being not town??

And *double gasp* Wraith trying to dream up scenarios where da goose and I are scum is coming from... not town?

BE STILL HEART

Yo Gaggle I think you should paraphrase what I said in the QT last. It'll have more impact coming from you.

I want all of you dead. Every last one. Blood for the blood god.

SpyreX, I only claimed because you literally CANNOT AFFORD TO LYNCH US at this juncture.

You'll be lynching people who want the game to continue while town dies. And we're not survivors, at the end of the day, we do fine if we get the points we needs. The mod just confirmed that we're not wizards, so you know we're telling the truth.

Also you just keep voting for us or see how you like talking in Spanish tomorrow. Or if I'm feeling mean, Japanese.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 pm

you think speaking in spanish would inhibit our scumhunting? have you *seen* this game?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

WrathChild wrote:PS, Baby Spice is not our alignment. In fact, I don't there is another non-scum alignment besides ours, unless there is an SK.

VOTE
: BabySpice

Hi.

If I was an SK I would have like, killed someone. Not claimed every action so far, including showing how N1 and N2 redirects/whatever's actually happened! Especially when there was no need to claim.

Also, I do believe that the AP has confirmed that they are a points based faction, and from the last game the points based factions win or loose depending on those points regardless of town/scum win.
THE AP DON"T CARE WHO WINS!!!

But I do see GreyIce's point about keeping the game going longer.

Vote greyIce

Bah, WC just said what I was trying to point out

BabySpice, what do you say? Can we count on you to do as the town/adventurers wish?

Pretty much. I also need the game to last as long as possible.

Unvote

Vote Zdenek

Inhimm's town/scum list is fairly right I'm thinking.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(2) - AGOG, inHimshallibe
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(3) - WrathChild, Bowser, BabySpice
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(1) - GreyICE
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (8): Surye, Vaya, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, SpyreX, Feysal, gandalf5166, PeregrineV

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 14th at midnight (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Feysal »

Posts!

Activity!

Life!

You all have no idea how much I enjoyed reading the past five or so pages. I laughed several times, and I am laughing as I write this, thinking about how the game is about to be blown wide open. I am sorely tempted to say so many things now, yet reason compels me to wait. I did not expect the day to continue like this, but it has no impact on my plans. My promise still stands, SpyreX is going to love me tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned, Vaya, GreyICE, WrathChild and Gandalf are confirmed as third party beyond a shadow of doubt. I don't know what GreyICE meant when he said they were confirmed by the moderator, but I consider the fact that none of them have been modkilled to be proof. The rules explicitly forbid scum claims and outing partners, and since the four have survived doing both, they are not scum. Also, the point-based win condition has some evidence from earlier. IceyCupcake slipped something about earning points, and ever since then I've strongly suspected them of being third party. The mass roleblock did not seem like a town move either, and I just knew there was something fishy about that Gandalf "investigation" I questioned GreyICE about.

I'm also happy about having had WrathChild in the third party group in my private list of reads, although my reasoning was partly off.

I'm interested to hear that SGRaaize blocked me on night two. In case it was not obvious from my questions next morning about why Baby Spice was unharmed, I'd tried to attack her. Something I'm very curious about though is that I never got a message saying my action had failed, like I did with the mass roleblock. Maybe I was not blocked, and both my attack and SGRaaize's block were redirected to Katy by making her a lightning rod. Either that, or SGRaaize lied about that action. Or, the mod made a mistake.

SGRaaize [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3282428#p3282428]#2302[/url] wrote:In my PM, it states pretty clearly that all Undead are Town, I remember Feysal claiming he didn't know that which is why I suspected him while pretending I didn't know what he was talking about either.

I remember. It was this, right? I found it odd how Zdenek dropped his suspicion of Pine when he claimed. I thought that Zdenek probably knew Pine was town, and he could only know if he was a wight like Pine or scum. Something he said later seemed to contradict him being a wight, and that left scum. I still find him suspicious for this, among other reasons.

Vote: Zdenek

Finally, a couple questions:

@SpyreX
: I remember reading that you've been taking damage every phase, yet your damage status did not change last night. Did you take any damage that night, and if yes, can you say how much?

@PeregrineV
: How many points of damage did you take on night one?

I assure you I have reasons to be asking these questions, but I prefer to keep them to myself until I receive answers.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Feysal wrote:It was this, right?

Yeah
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Just so you guys are aware, I was third party last game with the point system with my partner Nacho (I WAS ONE FREAKING POINT AWAY FROM VICTORY >_<).
Few things I've notice:
1) What GreyIce said about Snow_Bunny not revealing the amount of points is true. They are totally in the dark, as I was in my game.
2) Vaya not claiming her win Condition means I believe her/his claim. From my last game, claiming of any sort about your role was a direct violation of the role and will result in deduction of points. I do not know if that has carry over, but looking at Vaya it seems so. But then GreyIce has claim roles and I haven't seen nothing that would be counted as negative.

GreyICE wrote:Also, if we have a mass alignment claim, Vaya can detect evil as one of her powers. DryFit only managed to action once, but he proved that Mana_Ku was evil.

Wouldn't this mean that AGOG is evil as well?

@SGR: Yeah your power doesn't confirm you as town :(.

@The Adventure group: I would like the know the total amount of points you need to gain. Mainly you GreyIce, as we should be able to get you out of the game.

@WraithChild: At the moment I am agree with your post #2293

Something Im forgetting.
Hopefully I'll remember it =/
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Tomorrow, I will be confirmed

All that matters
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SGR I understand why you believe you will be confirm, but all your power does is confirm other people as Undead (assuming your not lieing).
This doesn't mean that your power is a town power. I've seen a SK Neighbourer before x_x.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Bowser »

I'm still having a hard time understanding SGR...

PV needs to die too.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

No see, Bunnylover, you're missing the point.

I'm gonna be neighbours with RBT, a 100% cleared townie.

That clears me, yes?
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Bowser »

Neighbors =/= alignment confirmed group
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh............
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Well, do you really think Mafia would have such an ability? :x
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Bowser »

[REDACTED - Ongoing game]

So, yeah.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No.

Seriously, call it spite or whatever but the idea of contemplating a mass suicide to make sure you chuckleheads dont win sounds better than the alternative.

Its like a scum manifesto. YOU EVEN CALLED YOUR PARTNERS SCUM FFS.

The best (worst) part is at any point you could have came clean. Hell you could have came clean D1 if it was really a "hey lets hold hands" and been a super powered mason group that we would have worked with.

Instead, we get cheeky scumbag "ohh he's town but I never said that tee hee" and "herf derf masons are scum" AND "I wont tell you anything about anything teehee" AND... gandalf.

One last shot:

Come clean with every damn scrap of it.
All your votes, powers, and other fabulous prizes are mine.

Do those things and I'll make sure you win this game.

Or I swear the scum can have this game and I'll call it a win.

-----

Thats enough on that retardedness.

SGR is something else. Something that has wrapped the pants soo hard around his head like a ninja bandana I'm thinking this is a bad call for killin'.

@Feysal: I took damage. I'm not saying how much for a myriad of reasons.

Everyone take a deep breath and vote for PV or did we lynch Vaya because either way I could pretend to care.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

We earn points together, and we win or lose together, hence us defending each other in thread so strongly.

We need 7 points to win, and we earn a point per 7 votes 'that count.' I think all votes from outside the party count, but no clue. Other members of the team earn points too. I have no idea if we ever leave the thread or what, etc. I wish I was making this shit up, I really do. As for losing points for claiming nothing in my role PM says that, so if that happens I'm just replacing out of this. Losing points for something we weren't told not to do would be the absolutely perfect end to this uphill battle versus the moderator.

As for mod confirmation Feysal, way to kibish your entire post at all the wrong times. Snow just revealed Vaya's alignment in thread, she was not town or scum. That's mod confirmed third party there.

Lots of bullshitty votes without any explanation flying around in a possible mylo. Yes we provide a buffer that prevents quickhammers, but this is still a whole lot of derp from a whole lot of people.

PEdit: No, we get killed for claiming shit in this game, sorry SpyreX. I don't fucking care if you want to whine about it, go check the post where Snowbunny CONFIRMED OUR FUCKING ALIGNMENT and then explain how we could be scum.

If the town were winning badly, no shit I'd be working my ass off to help the scumteam, which would make me scum, but that's not happening. Going after me here is going to rival your fucking derpery in PYP. I'm helping you until scum are mostly/all dead because you just don't have townies to spare. You need us, we need you, so fucking stop whining and continue to play. 'cause all I'm reading is 'shit I had these cool theories and they're all dashed to pieces so I'm taking my fucking toys and going the fuck home.'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

SpyreX wrote:SGR is something else. Something that has wrapped the pants soo hard around his head like a ninja bandana I'm thinking this is a bad call for killin'.

I have no idea what this means and it seems to be offensive, but that's a badass term, so I'm taking it as a compliment
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea thats what you're hearing.

Not "look these guys are playing like scum" and then you admitting that your guys are, in fact, playing like scum.

SGR isn't dead and he sure as hell claimed what he can do. I didn't ask for names because thats stupid and I dont want you killed.

You're right you need us. Seriously at this point the chances of this being a win are slim to none (see your "awesome healer I GET POINTS YO" and me taking damage every night).

There's 4 of you. 21 players sure as hell could support 4:4:13 with this drug induced setup so going "LOOK WE ARE NOT SCUM GUYZ" doesn't do anything for me.

----

SGR its not directly offensive but I'm really irritated in general and this game specifically. You can catch the gist though. Just remember you've taken your pants off to look like a ninja and you've got the idea.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

GreyICE, you can claim your abilities and you don't lose nothing with it, I have done exactly that and claimed every single ability I have, and nothing happened to me
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Two choices:

1) I full claim and use nothing but commute for the rest of the game unless I don't.

2) You accept I help the town, and let me help you. 'cause I ain't fond of claiming, and I ain't seeing a good reason to here.

Commute - you LOSE YOUR VOTE FOR THE DAY (go find us on the vote counts day 1 after Pine said he was attacking us, 'cause we ain't there), and cannot be targeted by any abilities, and this action cannot be blocked.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

1)

PICK ME, PICK ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”