Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Like Sam Adams
vote:BJ
is always a good decision!
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Tamuz »

BigAl, just catch it on Comedy Central, they play it quite often & there are some lovely actresses in that movie.

As to the Flay Gaurentee, I'll trust him on this and
unvote: BJ Vote: MeMe

Withheld speach is a jackal M'dear, I find you scummier than Elvis_does_something_crazy_with_yarn
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Mr. Flay wrote: I'm fairly certain our vigilante(s), if any, can figure out their own targets without help, BJ. Unless you're claiming your favorite role??
SK?

BJ, tell your Godpappy that we'll trade you for Mr. Flay. Or better yet: Godpappy, can we kill BJ? You can have Flay tonight?
Feel free to reply in thread.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by Tamuz »

My sentiments exactly Bigal, which reminds me... why hasn't BJ been his normal self... not that that is a scum tell or anything, but he certainly isn't pushing a bandwagon to get us to D2.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Tamuz »

pshh kops, thats once. BJ when he is being BJ is slightly more vocal.

So, despite her scummy vote I will unvot MeMe and vote BJ. And rephrase an earlier statement.
Elvis, we will trade BJ today for Flay tonight, Thanks godmami.

unvote: MeMe vote: BabyJesus
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Tamuz »

MMM hmm, I have voted for 2 people this game, because I believe both are scum or unhelpful.
BJ is NOT playing the way he usually does. I'm pretty sure he is scum. And note I did vote him first. My vote on MeMe has done nothing to help the game move along so I'm going to go with plan B, which would be BJ. I'm not really getting a strong read on others in this game so I'm going with one of those two. I'm really impartial with whoever it is, but BJ will do as a day one lynch. Again, he isn't being normal. He isn't just being Not helpful, he is simply NOT HERE.

Flay, I'm tending towards the thought process that you are innocent, and some insinuations I am catching are leading me to think that there is information about BJ that is known that he wouldn't want us to know. (not from BJ, again... he doesn't say things) So either I'm picking up false insinuations and shaping them into my Kill BJ thought process which is occuring in 2 other games right now because of his inane tactics which are (again) not helpful. Or they are correct guesses, or I'm picking up falsities.
Any way you look at it I will still hold my vote to BJ, he should be held to the same standards as the rest of us-- Post and be Pro-Town, or die!

Then again, a reread shows TSA is also a good candidate to bring out of the shadows.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by Tamuz »

You missed the point where you were claimed to be a mafia or SK.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:51 pm

Post by Tamuz »

elvis_knits wrote:BJ's already quoted this twice, but I'm doing again anyway:
Tamuz wrote:You missed the point where you were claimed to be a mafia or SK.
Why doesn't Tamuz just say "scum"? He goes out of his way to say "mafia or SK."
I haven't read our dear mod as closely as you, but yes I see now that Mafia is the correct way to phrase this.

Then again, I am reading all of this out of Flay. I never thought of Flay to be one to make chuck norris jokes so when I read
Bj doesn't talk at night, he kills.
I take that rather seriously.

Other points:
*Once isn't a "keep talking"
* Interesting how elvis points out that there is one killing group, but makes an insinuation to scum having ability to kill two scum. Maybe Fruedian, maybe more knowledge of the killing process.
* Interesting as well how BJ shows up en masse now
* Flay is a talky, Seolic (if you will), player. I like following assumptions on the big talkers D1. Assume they are town with me, giving me a two person point of view. With the big talkers you can catch more mistakes this way, or see more perspective towards thinking others are scum. Without solid information I find this does work fairly well D1 as far as information gathering goes...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:42 pm

Post by Tamuz »

elvis_knits wrote: For that matter, even if it doesn't work that way, scum could set it up to look that way by killing only one of me and Flay.
That leaves the hallways quite open to "Scum could have multiple kills". With her already noted statement of no SK (although, thank you for reading the mod and correcting me).

You call me on saying SK and mafia, I affirm the idea of scum only being in this game as far as mal killing roles. I tell myself scum only scum only since mentioning a second killing group is not helpful thanks to your mod quote.

As to taking flay seriously, I don't see why not to, In what I have read with Flay I have never seen a reason to read what he says with an overly comical tone.

BJ, wash I believe.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I usually enjoy keeping my mind open Flay... even remembering things such as cults 24/7 so they aren't pulled on me. But again, I have been enlgihtened by Elvis' modquote so I believe there is not so much a point to cintinue on that path.

As to the point of names I don't believe that we will have some that are more evil than others even from the movie, because those of us who watched it know everyone did something wrong there, and there were multiple deaths in the movie, uncluding just random people, like the telegram lady.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Because BJ is now being himself to seem unscummy
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:28 pm

Post by Tamuz »

So do you... according to Flay, BJ. Whats the difference?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Tamuz »

Kops, I question your statement to not being worried about BJ. I believe that paranoia should be on 24/7, and at the moment that includes BJ as a person. We should worry about BJ, he is rather random.

I have to say, I'll sit with my vote for now, I'm unsure how it would be moved in case of a deadline... but at the moment I'm happy voting jesus el nino
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Al a Stoofer, I refuse to claim anything beyond Mrs. White,
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Tamuz wrote:A la Stoofer
Some people need to either do their research or need to get their memories checked.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by Tamuz »

My homework? I know my references, LML does as well--I'd have expected others to, but it seems that some things go beyond us, like this attack on me. I'm not even sure where I would start defending myself, because what I've been accused of it following you, flay, and a slight faux paux of writing scum one too many times.

As far as being blunt, I'm not a fan of it, this is why I get in trouble around life. But if you need me to be simple for you, Mrs. White, the poor widow is just a vanilla'y townie. My power, it a vote and a sacrificial body. I'd have prefered to use it at night and give the town information. However, it seems like my death is more likely to be used right now during the day.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I just read TSA's posts, since it seems to be between him and me at this deadline.

He certainly seems very inconsitent, making it known not once, but twice that he is not happy with a vote on me, and then with just the pressure of a deadline, vote me. He does say it isn't firm, but it certainly doesn't seem that way as he has been playing. His lurkishness has made his votes rather firm and permanent, and his posts just minor inconveniences almost worth skipping over.

unvote: BJ

pending more consideration about TSA before the deadline.

And I also wonder what good having me in the conservatory with Elvis & Flay will do, but I am the town's instrument to play now as they wish.

--Rosencrantz & Co.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well I can see no harm in saying that I went to the billiards room. My decision was random.

I chose not to go into the conservatory because I felt Flay had said one would be enough, and me being vanilla would be no help to Flay and would just get in the way.

However, I am interested by this statement"
Flay wrote:Of course I don't expect a doc to come out and say they protected me, so my position does look pretty tenuous today.
That just looks wierd to me, not only does it seem doc fishy, but it also makes me wonder why Flay seems so certain, or at least willing to believe that a doctor protected him. I could easily see him trying to draw a protection, if not fish slightly.

My unease towards BJ is also furthered because of his lack of a choice. This could either be a WIFOM red herring to throw the town off if any such thing happens... or something I'm not so sure of, but I still don't like the lack of care he showed even if it is not obviously scummy.

As to the kops issue, I say let him talk before I discuss his position.
Just Fuldu to check in now?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

The forum equivolent would be nnlnn for your information.

But why are you so afriad when everyone else isn't?
It may be straw manning, but your comment is still awry and should be explained.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:18 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'm starting to be concerned by Flay's attitude towards anyone who agrees with him. He has at least twice immediately turn on another who has the same thought process of him. I'm not really sure how this would work towards scummyness of Flay, because it is more an anti-scum buddy system rather than a scum buddy system manuever and alienates him from the town... but it still concerns me greatly.

BJ... who aren't you sure is scum? I'm really tempted to go along with the Not Helpful idea and my residual feeling from Day 1 is biding me to as well, but I'm not convinced to lynch BJ yet today. He is not helpful, but I haven't seen a reaon that he is especially scum (slightly against my previous day's statement, but day one is much more conjecture and I played it thusly.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Mr. Flay wrote:I'm willing to call his bluff.
Unvote, Vote: BabyJesus

(...waits to join the list of found scum...)
:roll:
obv. scum
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:31 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'm afraid I don't really see how we could find fatterns and such. Just because I went to the billiard room today and flay and Elvis were in the conservatory and all that jazz, this says nothing about where we will be tommorow and whether or not we are scum.

I don't really see the room reveal as being something especially horrific, nor helpful seeing as power roles just want to reveal themselves (Flay... who has decreased in my minds especially after his heavily WIFOM logic, namely Flay 34). I don't think the rooms are a selling point so much on scummery, unless there is more information that we can garner from room choices, which may happen with deaths and protections, but I haven't seen it yet.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well, now that kops has supplied his reasons on BJ I'm less nervous about him, him being kops. I was slightly unsure he would post, but instead leave than empty promise to give a run up post... but his change of mind scares me slightly.

This may be slightly OMGUS'y in a roundabout way. Mainly I still think BJ is scummy because, of course he acts scummy, but he is acting scummy in a scummier way than he usually acts scummy.

I gotta reread.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Iunno, that really doesn't sit well with me Elvis. That seems slightly motvated out of spite rather than actual attempts to figure out who is scum. You pretty much just jumped onto a bandwagon that had no basis like what every BJ created wagon has seemed to be so far.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:48 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Gotta say this about the Bamboo situation because I still need to think about the E_k situation although she isn't doing to well gor herself. I'll return to the E_k at a later date hopefully.

But Bamboo, your oppinion on votes also means you have no vote trail or anything which makes it so much harder to track the subtle manipulations you would do as scum. Thats really useful for you, isn't it? Plus your game tactics are really interesting to talk about, but it would be better to talk about the game rather than your own personal playstyle.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

BJ has said stuff. Yes I take much of how he votes with a grain of salt, but at least there is some reasoning in his posts... yours all I see is. I'm gonna play by not playing.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'm not exactly sure right now, but I would say the two that look worst in my book are E_K and Bamboo. Bamboo for his reluctance, and seeming lack of ability to actually help in the effort of discovering scum. Elvis for her reaction under pressure, she has become flippant and seems to be grasping for straws.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well Elvis my vote would lean mostly towards you right now and I didn't feel enough like lynching you at that point in time. At the moment between you and Bamboo I'd rather have him around because he has potential to talk about the game where you have already talked about the game and look scummy through that.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:43 am

Post by Tamuz »

Self defense voting now Elvis....
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Bamboo isn't a bad lynch... he is being the least helpful of anyone here, but I think he still has the possibility of posting somethng game relevant to help us whereas Elvis has already posted game relevant and looked scummy doing so.
24 hours and I'm moving my vote to Elvis unless I'm convinced otherwise, yes I realize thats a hammer.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:25 pm

Post by Tamuz »

mm right, read it over and I'm pretty sure Bamboo is stronger than elvis.
vote: Bamboo

Ther is that case against her, and some floundering now in self defense, but I read more protown from her than bamboo, although I do read unpro town as well.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by Tamuz »

unvote

I don't support lynching a claimed doc, although I too have been screwed by them living in the past BJ.
But Mr. Flay's speed on attacking BabyJ about it concerns me... my list now moves in the realm of Flay and Elvis holding the top two spots in my scummyness radar, although I don't believe both of them are scum, but I believe strongly one or the other would be, especially looking at the interactions.
Plus, Flay is just looking for a scapegoat now, he knows he has one in BJ, expect it.

And Orbiting, my sympathies go to you and your family. I hope all becomes better, and please do not get down upon yourself about it.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:10 pm

Post by Tamuz »

She be OMGUS'ing on you'n'kops, but I'll humour her and reread on you two to see what she has on you...

And I question the ability of our doctor to be confirmed. Unlike other games he can't be targetted by mafia, so we can't say mafia are WIFOM'ing to get us to kill the doctor, but we can't be sure they aren't. Really it seems, unless we get a known protection proven by bamboo we can't confirm him, and any set up of a situation to do so could just end up killing the doc.
I see little we can do but treat Bamboo as a normal claimed townie during the day and pray he can actually help us at night.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:59 pm

Post by Tamuz »

bigAl wrote:
MeMe wrote:What do you mean "he can't be targetted by mafia"?
Perhaps he is assuming that if mafia have to be in the same room to kill and docs have to be in the same room to protect, then the doc would always protect himself so he's pretty much un-nightkillable? Doubtful.
Well I was going under assumptions based on the room based night roles of both of our claimed townie power roles. Both say they must be in the same rooms as anyone their roles wish to affect. I was thinking since targetting is impossible for them and thus the same for the mafia. Really it is an assumption based on facts, and yes assumptions may hurt us... but that was the mindset I've had before I made that post, and I think I'll stick with it unless I am proved othersiwse.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #33) » Tue May 02, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Tamuz »

:?
I thought I unvoted
unvote: Bamboomancer vote: BJ
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #34) » Thu May 11, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Orbiting wrote: In his hand you find a curious book, a thesis of some sort, perhaps.
Yes, I think our best idea of how to attack the day is to understand what this means. After I have some more input on the mod-flavour given to us, i'll move on to my ideas about the players.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #35) » Thu May 11, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well yes of course, but what does that SAY about his role, or does he have no role?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #36) » Wed May 17, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Billiards as I've already stated in D1
and Conservatory last night
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #37) » Thu May 18, 2006 2:04 am

Post by Tamuz »

Hun, stop avoiding. yeh?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #38) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I sent in conservatory. I was hoping to WIFOM out of death's way.

Perhaps that meant I got a random room, but I recieved nothing back.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Thu May 18, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Yes, I failed, I got nothing back when I sent conservatory, so I didn't think twice about it until Emp mentioned it.

Elvis, we are way too far into the game to metagame here.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Fri May 19, 2006 2:04 am

Post by Tamuz »

speedlynch :roll:

Mafia are already voting me, I can't be speedlynched except by stupid townies now.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #41) » Sat May 20, 2006 6:14 am

Post by Tamuz »

Yep, we're all in concensus here EmptyScum. Hows about you unvote and let me cast a vote on myself once I'm convinced I'm scum.
*checks his role PM*
Nope, nothing saying I'm scum there, just vanilla townieness.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #42) » Mon May 22, 2006 11:37 am

Post by Tamuz »

Discussing what?

Honestly, I sent in conservatory and got screwed over by the mod. Am I too to die like BJ just because I (essentially) had no room choice of the night?

There seems to be no actually case against me. You are just following blindly after EmpTyger because he is talking big and talking alot. You're swimming around after a lure that is much like a hologram.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #43) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:42 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Like BJ, I can't be told.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #44) » Tue May 23, 2006 11:01 am

Post by Tamuz »

Oh its possible, but would it be better? :roll:
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Thu May 25, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Tamuz »

"Only Bamboo may lynch me"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”