Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

/confirmed

Let's get this going!

@jake I know how you feel. I think I made that mistake in my first game on my main account.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

zMuffinMan wrote:Are you town andrew?

/confirm intent to bandwagon andrew

Why wait til the game starts?

VOTE: andrew

Because voting before RVS has even started makes you look scummy. You do not respect da rules of da game!

FOS: Muffin

I'd say the same for Jake, but at least he admitted his mistake. I'm willing to bet he's town, but I could be wrong.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:34 am

Post by LittleGrey »

RVS vote: Hoopla

zMuffinMan wrote:I need one more confirmation before I can officially OMGUS littlegrey. Hurry up, guys.

Is it really an OMGUS vote if I only FOSed you before the game had officially started? Interesting to know how you kept the same vote for confirmation stage and RVS. What's your reason to vote for Andrew both times?

neil1113 wrote:Grey, you've got to be kidding me! You're FoSing someone for voting before the game started, yet you'd turn around and FoS someone before the game starts? Then you clear Jake because of his anxiety to play the game, but it's okay that he's jumpy to start due to the fact that... he admitted? I hope this isn't how you actually plan on playing this game.

Jake was obviously jumpy. Now I'm wondering whether his vote was really random, or if there was a hidden motive to it.

But Muffin would have read Jake's post acknowledging that the game hadn't started yet, and shouldn't have voted. That's why I'm thinking he could be scum.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 am

Post by LittleGrey »

Yeah, I made my random vote before I started posting the other stuff. I
knew
someone would make a fuss out of that, which is why I said RVS vote. It was simply random.

I'm still suspicious of Muffin but I don't want to go around making serious votes for people until I have enough evidence. The game just started, and apparently we already need a replacement. So until everyone posts enough for valid reads, I don't see the point on making serious votes.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

Hoopla wrote:Littlegrey; do you have much experience playing mafia online? Have you played in real life?

I've been a member of this site for a while now. Just not on this account.

Amrun wrote:LittleGrey, I saw you say something about "your main account" somewhere. What is it?

If I told you that would defeat the purpose of me making a new one. Just to be fair, the only person here I've ever been in a game with was zMuffin, but that was a while ago.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 am

Post by LittleGrey »

I'm interested in the plan, but what if the person who is det/psy happens to be away(like me) for a while and they lose their chance to roleclaim and scum end up taking it? Then scum could be pretending to be a PR and everyone would be believing them?

I'm considering going through with this, but I'm not entirely certain that it would work. Maybe it would be better to put it into effect d2 instead of d1 after we see the results of tonight's lynch?
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:58 am

Post by LittleGrey »

Amrun wrote:^This. Also, the plan loses its efficiency if we wait until d2.

Good point.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

So, is there anyone who is definitely against the plan?
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 am

Post by LittleGrey »

zMuffinMan wrote:It's not that scum has an idea of how to beat it. It's that scum has no choice but to agree with it and hope they look town enough to avoid being lynched/NKed while trying to find whatever loopholes they can in the plan.

Which is why I don't want to go ahead with it so quickly, until all aspects have been evaluated to screw scum over as much as possible, and it's why I think scum is in the people blindly agreeing with everything, and maybe one of them is in the people being really 'helpful'.
PS: Oh, neil... You're scum again, aren't you? That sucks. Was hoping for a town game with you.

Do you have any ideas on how we could accomplish this?
zMuffinMan wrote:So, just summarising the plan so far:

1) Everyone claims "PR" or "not PR". Det-psych, HT and hider are the ones that should be claiming "PR" and vig/VTs should be claiming "not PR". Scum can do whatever they want here. If we get more than 3 "PR" claims, we go through and do individual claims.
2) We do a 3/6 split for not-vig/possible-vig pools. 3 people volunteer themselves as "not vig" and they are the lynch candidates for today.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for the simplified information, I think I'm more willing to go through with the plan now if it's brief and to the point like this.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

DarkFlashlight wrote:Oh, we're naming scumbets now? I'd rather wait for more activity from Oversoul, Quilford, Jake, and LittleGrey before I go down that road so publicly, because not having enough input from 1/3 of the players seems to skew my results.

Unless you want me to start posting my favourite Disney movies or something, I don't know exactly what to say. A lot of what has happened so far has been centered around the plan, which I'm fine with if it actually gets put into action.

We're still waiting for jake to post, too. So, maybe we should be giving him more questions for him to answer when he gets back just in case he decides to flake or something.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by LittleGrey »

swankidelic wrote:UNVOTE: Quilford
VOTE: LittleGrey

And FoS on DarkFlashlight. It's absurd to suggest that you want to wait for more posts on D1. We at least have some RVS content.

DarkFlashlight might conceivably have a legitimate excuse, but LG is worse for not having any reads *at all*.

Not to give the lurkers a pass. They're just as, if not more, remiss.

You want reads? The reason I haven't given any is because I don't want to make any mistakes in lynching townies. I know, lame reason, right?

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to because a lot of this game has been on whether the plan is going to go through or not and I haven't had much to say since

If you really want to know the people I suspect, they would be jakesh, Muffin and Quilford.

I genuinely think that Hoopla and Glowball are both town. My vote for Hoopla at the beginning was a random vote and I knew nothing about her when I made it.
UNVOTE: Hoopla

Next post will be explaining why my opinions stand.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 am

Post by LittleGrey »

EBWOP *I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to because a lot of this game has been on whether the plan is going to go through or not and I haven't had much to say since I'm fine either way with it actually happening.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 am

Post by LittleGrey »

swankidelic wrote:
Neil wrote:Ever since Glow's mention of the possibility of Hoopla being scum and orchestrating this plan, it's got me nervous about the Hoopla slot.
I really wish you'd explain to me the benefit to scum
this plan would have though Glow, because I just don't see it. And I've tried to imagine it.

Eh, what? Is that a typo or a slip?

What's your read of glow, neil?

I know I'm not neil, but it's fairly obvious to me that the purpose of this post was to ask what scum benefit from the plan. There must be some sort of loophole they could jump through to kill us off more effectively, so what can we do to stop that? Muffin was getting at that earlier. Even though I think he's scummy, I do agree with his questioning. Never was I answered earlier...

Okay, now for my explanations.

Hoopla: I really like the plan that she's come up with. Although I'm a little unsure if it will work, making that plan is almost a sure way for the town to win. I still want to know if there is anything we can do to avoid the mafia from getting something out of the plan, though.

Glowball: I think she is town, too. I like how she was questioning the plan. Many people were against her for what she said, but I don't blame her, some of the ways Hoopla phrased it were hard to understand. She seems to be aiming to help the town with her questioning, as was earlier said, scum may have no choice but to agree with it. By disagreeing with it, I think she's more likely to be town.

Jakesh: Okay, I haven't been that active, but I will be from now on. This game is going faster than I anticipated. At the beginning of the game, jake is semi-active. He makes some attempts to scumhunt, but they come off to me as lame acts of participation to prevent himself from being caught as scum. He also hasn't posted much throughout the game, and doesn't seem very committed.

Quildford: His posts have been really short, and they mostly consist of apologizing since he'll be away soon and promising to post. He says he'll catch up on Friday, but since his holidays are so soon to then, I'm wondering if that's just an excuse so he can go V/LA without being seen as scum. Not much attention has been put upon him. I also dislike how he goes "I understand and agree with the plan." That post is so brief and the way he worded it doesn't make me believe he actually does.

Muffin: Both Quildford and Muffin both voted for andrew in rvs. They still have their votes there, why? Muffin strikes me as scum in this game. I just get scummy vibes from his posts. Just because he posts a lot doesn't mean he is town, his posts seem to help the town, but there's something about the way he words them that looks scum. Not very good reasoning, and he's not the first person I'd like to get lynched, but I'd like to put that into consideration.

I think out of everyone, I'd say jakesh is the most likely to be scum, then Quildford, then Muffin.

VOTE: jakesh
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 am

Post by LittleGrey »

neil1113 wrote:I'm pretty sure my post was self-explanatory. If you really need a deeper explanation of it, feel free to let me know.

Grey, now I see why people think you're scummy. Out of the three people you signaled as scum, you picked the one person that is least likely to address your suspicions based on his play this game? I'd have picked Muffin first, since he's active and would be most likely to address my suspicions, then Quilford, because I know Quilfs meta, and I know Quilf will respond if pressured, and THEN FINALLY, if both have cleared their name for the time being in my book, then I'd address Jake. It seems like this post of yours if a false sense of scum hunting, and you just don't really want to be confronted with your reads, so you picked the one person that is least likely to confront you about them and pursued your lynch target on that person.

I was giving my suspicions based on who I thought was the most likely to be scum, not on who is more likely to address my suspicions. I don't mind if I'm confronted on my reads, I would have made reads on everyone if I had had the time at the time of that post. If anyone wants to question what I said, or why I'm not suspicious of so-and-so then feel free to do so.

Muffin is being active and that is why I'm not as suspicious of him, as a lot of the things he's done seem to be town-orientened and he's made a lot of posts. Some of the things he posts seem to have a higher scum motivation than town, so both of those reasons together are why he isn't as high on my list. I will be keeping my eye on him, though.

I didn't like the way jake was wording his posts even when he was posting. It just seemed scummy to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”