DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post by DarkFlashlight »

Oh, we're naming scumbets now? I'd rather wait for more activity from Oversoul, Quilford, Jake, and LittleGrey before I go down that road so publicly, because not having enough input from 1/3 of the players seems to skew my results.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

DarkFlashlight wrote:Oh, we're naming scumbets now? I'd rather wait for more activity from Oversoul, Quilford, Jake, and LittleGrey before I go down that road so publicly, because not having enough input from 1/3 of the players seems to skew my results.

Unless you want me to start posting my favourite Disney movies or something, I don't know exactly what to say. A lot of what has happened so far has been centered around the plan, which I'm fine with if it actually gets put into action.

We're still waiting for jake to post, too. So, maybe we should be giving him more questions for him to answer when he gets back just in case he decides to flake or something.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by glowball »

I am so not in the mood for jake....I want to just get on with this whole thing COME ON
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

Us too... But we can't.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
swankidelic
swankidelic
Goon
swankidelic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by swankidelic »

UNVOTE: Quilford
VOTE: LittleGrey

And FoS on DarkFlashlight. It's absurd to suggest that you want to wait for more posts on D1. We at least have some RVS content.

DarkFlashlight might conceivably have a legitimate excuse, but LG is worse for not having any reads *at all*.

Not to give the lurkers a pass. They're just as, if not more, remiss.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Quilford »

I
will
be getting down on Friday.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by MrBump »

Your mod has broken down in tears after his laptop took flight off his bed and broke its screen upon landing. Until I get a new screen, expect limited vote counts. I can still see files by posting through the monitor, but it's obviously not ideal. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and I will try to get an up to date vote count as soon as possible.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by andrew94 »

physics test 2morrow. v/la 1 -2 days
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I want to see Amrun in the lynch pool.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
swankidelic
swankidelic
Goon
swankidelic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 am

Post by swankidelic »

Neil wrote:Ever since Glow's mention of the possibility of Hoopla being scum and orchestrating this plan, it's got me nervous about the Hoopla slot.
I really wish you'd explain to me the benefit to scum
this plan would have though Glow, because I just don't see it. And I've tried to imagine it.

Eh, what? Is that a typo or a slip?

What's your read of glow, neil?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Amrun »

Hmm.

Hmmm.

Not necessarily a slip, in context.

But it does make me wonder.

Freaking jakesh.POST!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

Post by MrBump »

jake is currently not within prod range. If I have to prod him again, evilpacman18 will most likely replace into the game.

My computer screen has still yet to be fixed. Don't expect frequent Vote Counts as a result of this. By the way, you can view all the Vote Counts from the OP if you guys didn't see.

Vote Count 1.05

Hoopla - 2
(glowball, LittleGrey)
andrew94 - 2
(zMuffinMan, Quilford)
Quilford - 1
(jakesh97)
Glowball - 1
(andrew94)
LittleGrey - 2
(Amrun, swankedelic)

Not Voting:
neil1113, Hoopla, Oversoul

With twelve alive, it takes
seven
to lynch! The deadline is on the 8th of July at 9:42 GMT!

andrew94 is currently V/LA until the 24th/25th.
Last edited by MrBump on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not a slip out of context either. It's not a slip altogether. It's a fairly self-explanatory sentence fragment.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by LittleGrey »

swankidelic wrote:UNVOTE: Quilford
VOTE: LittleGrey

And FoS on DarkFlashlight. It's absurd to suggest that you want to wait for more posts on D1. We at least have some RVS content.

DarkFlashlight might conceivably have a legitimate excuse, but LG is worse for not having any reads *at all*.

Not to give the lurkers a pass. They're just as, if not more, remiss.

You want reads? The reason I haven't given any is because I don't want to make any mistakes in lynching townies. I know, lame reason, right?

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to because a lot of this game has been on whether the plan is going to go through or not and I haven't had much to say since

If you really want to know the people I suspect, they would be jakesh, Muffin and Quilford.

I genuinely think that Hoopla and Glowball are both town. My vote for Hoopla at the beginning was a random vote and I knew nothing about her when I made it.
UNVOTE: Hoopla

Next post will be explaining why my opinions stand.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 am

Post by LittleGrey »

EBWOP *I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to because a lot of this game has been on whether the plan is going to go through or not and I haven't had much to say since I'm fine either way with it actually happening.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 am

Post by LittleGrey »

swankidelic wrote:
Neil wrote:Ever since Glow's mention of the possibility of Hoopla being scum and orchestrating this plan, it's got me nervous about the Hoopla slot.
I really wish you'd explain to me the benefit to scum
this plan would have though Glow, because I just don't see it. And I've tried to imagine it.

Eh, what? Is that a typo or a slip?

What's your read of glow, neil?

I know I'm not neil, but it's fairly obvious to me that the purpose of this post was to ask what scum benefit from the plan. There must be some sort of loophole they could jump through to kill us off more effectively, so what can we do to stop that? Muffin was getting at that earlier. Even though I think he's scummy, I do agree with his questioning. Never was I answered earlier...

Okay, now for my explanations.

Hoopla: I really like the plan that she's come up with. Although I'm a little unsure if it will work, making that plan is almost a sure way for the town to win. I still want to know if there is anything we can do to avoid the mafia from getting something out of the plan, though.

Glowball: I think she is town, too. I like how she was questioning the plan. Many people were against her for what she said, but I don't blame her, some of the ways Hoopla phrased it were hard to understand. She seems to be aiming to help the town with her questioning, as was earlier said, scum may have no choice but to agree with it. By disagreeing with it, I think she's more likely to be town.

Jakesh: Okay, I haven't been that active, but I will be from now on. This game is going faster than I anticipated. At the beginning of the game, jake is semi-active. He makes some attempts to scumhunt, but they come off to me as lame acts of participation to prevent himself from being caught as scum. He also hasn't posted much throughout the game, and doesn't seem very committed.

Quildford: His posts have been really short, and they mostly consist of apologizing since he'll be away soon and promising to post. He says he'll catch up on Friday, but since his holidays are so soon to then, I'm wondering if that's just an excuse so he can go V/LA without being seen as scum. Not much attention has been put upon him. I also dislike how he goes "I understand and agree with the plan." That post is so brief and the way he worded it doesn't make me believe he actually does.

Muffin: Both Quildford and Muffin both voted for andrew in rvs. They still have their votes there, why? Muffin strikes me as scum in this game. I just get scummy vibes from his posts. Just because he posts a lot doesn't mean he is town, his posts seem to help the town, but there's something about the way he words them that looks scum. Not very good reasoning, and he's not the first person I'd like to get lynched, but I'd like to put that into consideration.

I think out of everyone, I'd say jakesh is the most likely to be scum, then Quildford, then Muffin.

VOTE: jakesh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Amrun »

Lurkervotelol

Andrew and zmuffin have an off-site history. Don't know why he didn't say this himself... Take what you will from that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

That, and andrew is scum.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

Post by neil1113 »

I'm pretty sure my post was self-explanatory. If you really need a deeper explanation of it, feel free to let me know.

Grey, now I see why people think you're scummy. Out of the three people you signaled as scum, you picked the one person that is least likely to address your suspicions based on his play this game? I'd have picked Muffin first, since he's active and would be most likely to address my suspicions, then Quilford, because I know Quilfs meta, and I know Quilf will respond if pressured, and THEN FINALLY, if both have cleared their name for the time being in my book, then I'd address Jake. It seems like this post of yours if a false sense of scum hunting, and you just don't really want to be confronted with your reads, so you picked the one person that is least likely to confront you about them and pursued your lynch target on that person.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Hoopla »

jake: unless you're going to lift your activty rate by 400% (I mean, be capable of posting nearly every day and keeping up with the game), I'd suggest replacing out, because you'll just fall behind again and hurt town deeper into the game, which is worse than cutting your losses now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Amrun »

Hoopla wrote:jake: unless you're going to lift your activty rate by 400% (I mean, be capable of posting nearly every day and keeping up with the game), I'd suggest replacing out, because you'll just fall behind again and hurt town deeper into the game, which is worse than cutting your losses now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 am

Post by glowball »

Amrun wrote:
Hoopla wrote:jake: unless you're going to lift your activty rate by 400% (I mean, be capable of posting nearly every day and keeping up with the game), I'd suggest replacing out, because you'll just fall behind again and hurt town deeper into the game, which is worse than cutting your losses now.

and...please
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 am

Post by LittleGrey »

neil1113 wrote:I'm pretty sure my post was self-explanatory. If you really need a deeper explanation of it, feel free to let me know.

Grey, now I see why people think you're scummy. Out of the three people you signaled as scum, you picked the one person that is least likely to address your suspicions based on his play this game? I'd have picked Muffin first, since he's active and would be most likely to address my suspicions, then Quilford, because I know Quilfs meta, and I know Quilf will respond if pressured, and THEN FINALLY, if both have cleared their name for the time being in my book, then I'd address Jake. It seems like this post of yours if a false sense of scum hunting, and you just don't really want to be confronted with your reads, so you picked the one person that is least likely to confront you about them and pursued your lynch target on that person.

I was giving my suspicions based on who I thought was the most likely to be scum, not on who is more likely to address my suspicions. I don't mind if I'm confronted on my reads, I would have made reads on everyone if I had had the time at the time of that post. If anyone wants to question what I said, or why I'm not suspicious of so-and-so then feel free to do so.

Muffin is being active and that is why I'm not as suspicious of him, as a lot of the things he's done seem to be town-orientened and he's made a lot of posts. Some of the things he posts seem to have a higher scum motivation than town, so both of those reasons together are why he isn't as high on my list. I will be keeping my eye on him, though.

I didn't like the way jake was wording his posts even when he was posting. It just seemed scummy to me.
swankidelic
swankidelic
Goon
swankidelic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 am

Post by swankidelic »

glowball wrote:and...please

Hahaha, nice.

neil, I reread that line a couple of times. I guess I just wasn't parsing it correctly.

And... momentum's dropped again. I'm not sure if I like that. I'm starting to get paranoid that Hoopla and jakesh are scumbuddies, and they're stalling a lynch....
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 am

Post by DarkFlashlight »

swankidelic wrote:And FoS on DarkFlashlight. It's absurd to suggest that you want to wait for more posts on D1. We at least have some RVS content.

I think you misunderstood. First of all, RVS consisted of like 5 votes, so there really wasn't much there, but regardless, I didn't mean I don't have any scumpicks, I meant I'm not going to call out the three people I think might be scum when there are four that I can't read from yet. All three could technically be in that pile, making choosing rather futile.

Yeah, as Muffin and LittleGrey said, Neil didn't slip. If there's a flaw in the plan that's beneficial to scum, it'd be better that it be exposed and maybe fixed than gambling that scum won't find [or haven't already found] it.

Amrun wrote:Andrew and zmuffin have an off-site history. Don't know why he didn't say this himself... Take what you will from that.

I know MrBump and the probable replacement (pacman) from off-site. But I figured, why tell you about the pact that Marill and I have that makes me win because he didn't say there was a jester in the setup?

I'm curious as to why Jake is so out of it. If it's lack of motivation or just a busy schedule, he should replace. If he was just occupied for a little while he can stay.

Return to “Completed Open Games”