Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh my God. Read the 4 pages you missed or whatever. Seriously.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am

Post by glowball »

I GOT IT! I still don't agree... and I won't agree, but just go ahead please...goodness
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am

Post by glowball »

I honestly just want to get this game going, because this back and forth is useless- the planning has taken the place over scumhunting and everyone seems okay with that- I just want to see how your master plan unfolds
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Amrun »

Why is it so difficult to articulate what you disagree with?

And right now we're stalled due to lurkers. I would llike to get started but we need everyone's consent.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

Post by glowball »

It's not difficult- but it's players like you that make me not want to waste my breathe. People don't want to hear why I disagree and think about it- you just want to hear why I disagree so you can argue me down and try to prove me wrong. Not interested in that. I want to get this over with, and lynch someone so we can gain some information-- this play by numbers thing not only takes out 90% of the sport and spirit of the game, but if it was developed by scum then they have already thought of how to manipulate it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Amrun »

I AM INTERESTED. How many times do I have to say? Stop being a sensitive little flower and read words.

If you have found holes in the plan, I want to hear them.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Hoopla »

I'm interested.

And I've been interested in what others have had to say too, which is why the plan has evolved to its current state. It's been mostly accepted, but refined based on peer review. The reason the plan was decided upon was because most embraced it, deeming it a better chance of producing a town win than playing it straight, and of those who disliked it, they didn't provide reasons why. We can't abandon something most of us want if there is no rational reason why.
LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 am

Post by LittleGrey »

I'm interested in the plan, but what if the person who is det/psy happens to be away(like me) for a while and they lose their chance to roleclaim and scum end up taking it? Then scum could be pretending to be a PR and everyone would be believing them?

I'm considering going through with this, but I'm not entirely certain that it would work. Maybe it would be better to put it into effect d2 instead of d1 after we see the results of tonight's lynch?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Hoopla »

LittleGrey wrote:I'm interested in the plan, but what if the person who is det/psy happens to be away(like me) for a while and they lose their chance to roleclaim and scum end up taking it? Then scum could be pretending to be a PR and everyone would be believing them?

This is why we wait and get everyone to claim Det-Psych/Not Det-Psych. It shouldn't take more than a day or two. If anyone in this game is only onsite and prepared to post once every two or three days, they probably shouldn't be playing...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Amrun »

^This. Also, the plan loses its efficiency if we wait until d2.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

Post by glowball »

Amrun wrote:I AM INTERESTED. How many times do I have to say?
Stop being a sensitive little flower and read words.

If you have found holes in the plan, I want to hear them.

It's not being sensitive- I'm just not going to cooperate with rude people. Go ahead with your plan and see how well it works. The longer you give me attitude, the longer I am going to be uncooperative. Which is why it doesn't benefit the town to lash out disrespectfully because then you have an upset townie(me) who couldn't care less. I want to win, but teammates like Amrun make me want to play games spitefully
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Amrun »

I haven't been mean to you. The senstive comment has been the first rude thing I've said because every post in the game from you has been willfully and purposefully anti-town.

Sorry for calling you sensitive, but you are. That doesn't make you a bad person, but I can't and won't pander to your sensitivity at the expense of the game.

If you are upset that the game won't be conventional, I understand that, but you're not contributing anything in the way of counterarguments or scumhunting, either. Asking you for those is not being mean and is not an excuse for you to clam up.

The more you do, the more it makes me feel like you are scum frustrated at town's plan - which is why I have been pushing you to see what you will do. Your continual anti-town play does not inspire confidence.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:58 am

Post by LittleGrey »

Amrun wrote:^This. Also, the plan loses its efficiency if we wait until d2.

Good point.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am

Post by glowball »

Don't care really... I am not trying to scumhunt because it's obvious it won't go anywhere so I'll sit back and draw what I can from your plan.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Amrun »

The plan still includes scumhunting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

LittleGrey
LittleGrey
Townie
LittleGrey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by LittleGrey »

So, is there anyone who is definitely against the plan?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by glowball »

I am. I just think we should lynch the founder of this plan and take it from there- Day 2 claims can still work, you'd just have to re work the plan if we find that it is in the town's best interest.
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by DarkFlashlight »

glowball wrote:Hey DarkScum... keep up and stop quoting things that are no longer relevant. Yes, I went through saying I wouldn't re read but I have conceded defeat if this is how you've all decided to go... and I've read what everyone has written since I came back from V/LA. I don't care what you think about me claiming last it's no big deal if we are going in sections- I will claim last in every catagory as far as Not Dect/Psy or Dect/Psy.

As far as you painting me to be scummy...I'm apprehensive there is a difference, but wouldn't you love it if people thought I was scum.

The closest to "I've read the thread" that you ever said before that post was:
glowball wrote:For the record, I am reading but if you guys are trying to hear my thoughts and speed up the process then you should help.

That clearly doesn't imply that you've read the thread, especially in collaboration with your other posts, like:
glowball wrote:Nevermind- this is ridiculous it seems like you guys went through several options, so can someone just summarize the plan so I can say whether or not I agree.

glowball wrote:I refuse to read a plan that seems to have been re-worked several different times. Also, notice how I don't care. I said I was going V/LA you guys could be a little considerate on the posting and know that NO I don't want to read pages and pages of thoughts.

Don't forget this quote, that was in the same post as the one on top that said you were in process of reading:
glowball wrote:Also, the only reason I even ask and refuse to read is because I am against this plan.

You were against it before you read it?

Glowball, I freaked out on Amrun earlier too for un-team-esque banter (although I've grown to love her), but I don't even understand what you're talking about. No one is being noticeably mean to you, with the exception of "i don't like glowball", but any post with less than five words might as well not exist.

glowball wrote:Don't care really... I am not trying to scumhunt because it's obvious it won't go anywhere so I'll sit back and draw what I can from your plan.

You already said you wanted to lynch Hoopla, then you called me scum. Not to mention, we're still lynching out of the non-vig pool, and we'll obviously lynch the most suspicious first, so you'll still get to scumhunt, you just only get to choose from 3 people.

glowball wrote:People don't want to hear why I disagree and think about it

This just isn't true. Muffin and Hoopla had an enormous exchange over specifics of the plan and how it should work. If you have something to say, say it, we're obviously listening to you, pretty much this whole last page (and literally this entire post) was directed at you. We're not necessarily going through with the plan, but we will if you don't say something about why you don't like it.

glowball wrote:I am. I just think we should lynch the founder of this plan and take it from there- Day 2 claims can still work, you'd just have to re work the plan if we find that it is in the town's best interest.

Why do you suspect Hoopla? Unless there's a flaw in the plan that I don't see, it's a very town-motivated ploy.

This whole post didn't use to be quotes from glowball, but then she ninja'd me and removed the other quote, so now it is. And you thought I didn't love you.

We still need to hear from Jake.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

I won't participate in a d2 massclaim. Glowball's plan entirely eliminates scumhunting under the guise of advocating it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by glowball »

I never said anyone was being "mean" there is a difference between mean and RUDE. The attitude that I am getting from these posts are less than favorable. You obviously aren't reading... I wasn't just like "OH I AM AGAINST ANY PLAN"...I am just against mass claiming and honestly given any other situation most people would be but I see a lot of sheep hiding behind Hoopla's experience and I want her lynched because this was originally her idea and her flip will show the plans true motivation. If she is town, we can re work things after scum's NK and figure out how to proceed.

As it stands, no I am NOT OKAY with scumhunting from only a few people giving others the chance to coast by in the game just because they go uncounter claimed- not to mention I would love to see if we even make it through claims without counter claims and exactly how we choose to solve that problem.

I called you scum, because I love to see how words get under people's skin. For this game there are 3 scum members.

First I thought Jake and Muff Definitely
Then Hoopla and Muff...
DarkFlashlight and Amrun just sheeping townies? But possibly scum.

I want to take out one of the people behind this plan and then we move forward

NINJA'D
Fine- I won't participate in a Day 1 massclaim...I at least tried to hear you guys out--so if we are going to be stubborn then let's be stubborn
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by glowball »

Amrun wrote:I won't participate in a d2 massclaim.
Glowball's plan entirely eliminates scumhunting under the guise of advocating it.

Are you saying I don't want to scumhunt?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

You're saying you want to scumhunt but then proposing plans that eliminate it.

What I'm saying is that if you are THAT against the plan that you will only follow it if we lynch Hoopla, then I'd rather play the game straight. That was the intent of that, and that's what you want anyway.

Also, I am not sheeping anyone. I have made my stances quite clear.

I have also NOT been rude. The intents of my posts have never been rudeness. It is the internet and some things can get confused that way, but even if you choose to think I am being rude, why would my mild rudeness effect your willingness to play towards your own wincon? It shouldn't. I don't think you're being objective at all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by glowball »

Agreed. Glow=Not objective...

What I propose is lynching Hoopla, and IF she is town we proceed- if she isn't we drop it...and I am betting on the latter
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

Being biased is not a good thing, glowball.

And your proposition wastes an entire day of town's time, and an entire night, and reduces the pool of players so much that there is no efficiency left in the plan.

You have yet to explain why Hoopla is scummy - and this is the first time I remember you saying she might flip scum. You kept saying we should lynch her first and then proceed and it bugged me the whole time - definitely implying prior knowledge that Hoopla is town.

The attempts to shut down a good plan and replace it with a poor one could be scum OR null motivated, but I cannot ignore the way you are trying to subtly throw mud on Hoopla by appealing to paranoia and using her good reputation against her.

You have yet to point out a singular flaw in the plan, and I think you KNOW Hoopla will flip town.

VOTE: Glowball

Still FoSing Little Grey though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by glowball »

HA.

Those who don't agree must be scum!!!!

I think Hoopla is scum, because I have yet to see a mass claim on day one that was town motivated. I think you are a sheep- but between you and Dark trying to paint me as scum, idk..

Return to “Completed Open Games”