elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Agent 47 wrote:Well, I hate to out my role so early.

But I'm a scum. I get to do a group kill at night and my goal is to kill off all...uh wait...nevermind...

My role REALLY is that of a Super Cop. I'm sorta like Robo-Cop, see I can't be lynched, and I get TWO night kills each night, and I can only kill BGs with them. So if you don't kill me it will be game over soon enough.

Only scum would vote me!!!!
What is your role name?
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:49 am

Post by BabyJesus »

draygn_mage wrote:yeah, I'm liking my vote right where it sits.
confirm vote Agent47
agent 47 is not the play today.

dragynmage rising up the scum o'meter.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:20 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Why, because I don't like the idea of someone attacking a claimed cop on a hunch and then using WIFOM as the defense? Then following all of that up with a ridiculous display of sarcasm that isn't helping anyone.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Johnny Fairplay
Johnny Fairplay
Townie
Johnny Fairplay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:25 am

Post by Johnny Fairplay »

draygn_mage wrote:Why, because I don't like the idea of someone attacking a claimed cop on a hunch and then using WIFOM as the defense? Then following all of that up with a ridiculous display of sarcasm that isn't helping anyone.
You pretty much nailed it.
VOTE DRAYGN_MAGE
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, blatant hypocrisy:
draygn_mage wrote:
vote Agent47

1. Calling scum on a claimed cop without any support

2. Being annoying in general.
You can't vote people for being annoying if you don't want people to vote you for being annoying. (If you want scumchat to go away, don't call other people annoying).
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:37 am

Post by BabyJesus »

draygn_mage wrote:Why, because I don't like the idea of someone attacking a claimed cop on a hunch and then using WIFOM as the defense? Then following all of that up with a ridiculous display of sarcasm that isn't helping anyone.
seriously - you claiming "WIFOM" is nothing but a lazy copout so you don;t have to use actual logic on arguments. It is quite possibly one the most overused statements here at mafiascum. Claiming "WIFOM" everytime someone presents a logical reason why they aren;t scum is ridiculous....and, IMHO, can actually be a scum indicator, as you are trying to keep suspicion on someone who may have a valid defense.

No reason at this point not to finish off dragyn mage.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:03 am

Post by draygn_mage »

It would be a lazy copout if he didn't demonstrate the theory so well in his post. So you're saying that 47 had a logical defense? In what way? I saw that as an il-logical attack if anything. We've had 2 people fully claim so far and both have claimed cop. If 47 had come forward and said "I don't think we're unlucky enough to have 2 cop claims so quickly." I would have pointed him to weatherlight mafia (3 doc claims in a row on day 1) but would have acknowledged a valid point as I was thinking along those lines myself. But instead, he blatantly calls Harry scum and when asked to prove it says he has none, but still feels that Harry is the lynch. On top of that, he has basically told elvis to shut up (twice?) for questioning him and devoted an entire post to doing nothing but ridiculing a play style. If we're going to end up on a deadline, I would rather get rid of a distraction than a claimed cop. But that's just me.

For the record, I claimed townie, not vanilla.

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:12 am

Post by Monty »

draygn_mage wrote: For the record, I claimed townie, not vanilla.
as opposed to all the people who claim scum?
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:51 am

Post by draygn_mage »

yeah, pretty much. :)

Agent 47
Agent 47
Townie
Agent 47
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:06 am

Post by Agent 47 »

elvis_knits wrote:

But I'm a scum. I get to do a group kill at night and my goal is to kill off all...uh wait...nevermind...

My role REALLY is that of a Super Cop. I'm sorta like Robo-Cop, see I can't be lynched, and I get TWO night kills each night, and I can only kill BGs with them. So if you don't kill me it will be game over soon enough.

What is your role name?
Why the hell do you need to know that?

I'm no where near being lynched yet...why out myself now?

That's a pretty scummy thing to ask if you ask me.

FOS at the woman.
Who wants to die?
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 am

Post by draygn_mage »

LMAO I think I just figured out who Agent47 is. I can't believe I missed the signs. Unfortunately, I don't think you're scum at this pointbased on my findings.

unvote

Agent 47
Agent 47
Townie
Agent 47
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Agent 47 »

draygn_mage wrote:LMAO I think I just figured out who Agent47 is. I can't believe I missed the signs. Unfortunately, I don't think you're scum at this pointbased on my findings.

unvote
Maybe I'll unvote you yet...
Who wants to die?
Agent 47
Agent 47
Townie
Agent 47
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:22 am

Post by Agent 47 »

Vote Elvis

He's dead sweatheart...let's make it so for you too.
Who wants to die?
Harry_Potter
Harry_Potter
Goon
Harry_Potter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:03 am

Post by Harry_Potter »

guys we don't have a deadline yet. can we just take a minute and try to figure this out logically?

apparently i'm supposed to be really analytical and so that's why i can figure out if people are in an alliance together.

gwen- do you detect if people are in an alliance or does your role say you know whether or not they're mafia? or scum? or anti-town?
Show
Record on this site-
T/M/N- 2/1/0
W/L/T- 1/1/?
NK/L/S- 2/1/0

Games Completed- 2
Games in Progress- 3
Survivor Mafia- dead
Evolution Mafia- alive
Jack of all Trades Mafia- alive
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Agent 47 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:

What is your role name?

FOS at the woman.
I thought you were claiming, so you might as well tell us the full claim. I'm starting to think I was just high and you were just joking about being robocop.

Also, I don't think it's scummy to ask someone to say their role name while they are claiming. It's not like the rolename really helps mafia. It's the claim that helps them know if they should try to kill you or not, not the name.

P.S. I suspect every man on this site that uses words like "bitch" or "woman" in a derogatory manner secretly wishes to be tied to the bed and dominated. I know this is true for Charles Davis.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

draygn_mage wrote:If 47 had come forward and said "I don't think we're unlucky enough to have 2 cop claims so quickly." I would have pointed him to weatherlight mafia (3 doc claims in a row on day 1) but would have acknowledged a valid point as I was thinking along those lines myself.
Um, yes, three people claimed doc in that game, and because three doc claims seemed so improbable, I investigated one of them, and found out he was the SK.

If you're trying to defend Harry, or attack Agent for voting for him, you're not doing a very good job at it...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Monty
Monty
Goon
Monty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:36 am

Post by Monty »

elvis_knits wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:

What is your role name?

FOS at the woman.
I thought you were claiming, so you might as well tell us the full claim. I'm starting to think I was just high and you were just joking about being robocop.

Also, I don't think it's scummy to ask someone to say their role name while they are claiming. It's not like the rolename really helps mafia. It's the claim that helps them know if they should try to kill you or not, not the name.

P.S. I suspect every man on this site that uses words like "bitch" or "woman" in a derogatory manner secretly wishes to be tied to the bed and dominated. I know this is true for Charles Davis.
I don't even know what to do with this post...

HE WASN'T CLAIMING!!!@!@!$@#!$!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

:lol:

Sorry I take back the role name thing in that case. I wouldn't be asking for him to claim his rolename if I didn't think he was claiming. Sometimes I need [/sarcasm] tags.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Agent 47
Agent 47
Townie
Agent 47
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:52 am

Post by Agent 47 »

elvis_knits wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:

What is your role name?

FOS at the woman.

Unvote
cuz you were high.

My kinda woman! :wink:
Who wants to die?
Harry_Potter
Harry_Potter
Goon
Harry_Potter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Harry_Potter »

and in one little post-script, elvis has probably overflowed her message box.
Show
Record on this site-
T/M/N- 2/1/0
W/L/T- 1/1/?
NK/L/S- 2/1/0

Games Completed- 2
Games in Progress- 3
Survivor Mafia- dead
Evolution Mafia- alive
Jack of all Trades Mafia- alive
Aces-Wild
Aces-Wild
Townie
Aces-Wild
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:39 am

Post by Aces-Wild »

Sorry guys it's been tough to take this game too seriously since Charles constantly reminds me that I am going to be vig killed tonight. I hope that she/he/it/they (whatever the hell Charles is) takes a look at the last post I made on the site. I need to know if I'm seriously being vigged tonight because I'll claim if necessarry. I think that we should give agent a break. I think that claims are incredibly overrated. there is no way to confirm these cop claims for the moment. Everyone can just claim cop! It's too easy. I honestly don't think it means anything. An experienced player like Dragon mage must know this. That's why I sent in my vote for him.

vote DragynMage
The vote will remain until he comes and sets me straight.

Charles: Honestly, respond to my last post and tell me if I am really dead tonight. That would be appreciated.
Smilax lives on.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:45 am

Post by draygn_mage »

We've only had 2 people claim cop. That was my point. It seems odd that the first 2 people to claim at all happened to claim cop, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I don't think its a good idea to lynch either because unless we have 2 kill groups that can communicate (not likely) the doc can protect Gwen tonight who can hopefully clear/convict someone and the doc can choose between Gwen and Harry the following night and we can do the same again. Lynching one of them just does the mafia's job for them.

@ Yosa- really? I though zu was the townie doc in that one and I was the scum doc and bigben was another townie doc? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:47 am

Post by draygn_mage »

BAH- strike the "that can communicate" part from that last post. I forgot Harry isn't active tonight and didn't backspace enough.

BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:59 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

can we focus on lynching dragyn pls....
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

Glad to see you love me equally in all games, BJ. Did you forget you already got me in payola? Or are you trying to see how many times you can get me lynched as a townie? I was under the impression we were all here to try and catch scum (or BG's <nod to 47>)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”