Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

First of, basic protocal states that I should alert you that this account is being used as a hydra, heads will be revealed later. Unfortunatly I haven't had a chance to have a real discussion with Head one about the game yet hopefully I can catch him online very soon.

With the number of night-kills being so low it's safe to assume that there's just one scum-team and likely no serial killer, as for what delayed vig is I would tend to agree with Mastin, the kill will likely occur in twilight today.

Gorilla is indeed town, so is Deity however claiming then wasn't a good idea. Jailkeeper is a strong role late game, early game it's slightly useless, especially out in the open. I'm attempting to process Mastins posts as I'm yet to attain a read on him.

- Head 2
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Changed the signature and avatar as they were both awful. This used to be Head Ones old account and we both decided rather than creating a new account we would just use this to save time. Out of curiosity, do you check a players previous games regardless of allignment?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I don't understand the logic behind openely stating your experience or knowledge of other players playstyles. It allows them to instantly know that they may need to amend certain parts of their scum-play to avoid detection reducing the effectiveness and usefulness of the meta knowledge you may have of them.

- Head 2 (Last post was mine as well)
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Scott, explain the anti-town motivation or reason to delay outting hydra heads instantly upon entering a game.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

If I was attempting to hide information I wouldn't have stated this was a hydra nor would I have stated that I will release the head names later. So again I ask you, in what way is delaying the outting of my heads anti-town.

Not being protown isn't validation for a vote whatsoever, if that were the case Deitys JK claim would lead towards a reasonable vote because him instantly outting his claim is certaintly not protown. You're attempting to ignore all other occurances in the thread and push validation for your vote when the truth of the matter is there is none.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

The logic you're attempting to present is withholding of information isn't pro-town therefore it's anti-town when that's not the case at all.

On top of that you recognize the fact that our heads will be outted at some point however continue to be contempt with your vote. If you really believed information was pro-town and essential you would be asking what our reasoning for not instantly declaring them is, in which case I would respond saying that I haven't spoken with Head One yet therefore don't know if he wants to be publically known.

- Head 2 (Previous posts have all been mine)
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Let me make this clearer since you seem to be having trouble to grasp what I'm saying. If you believed that witholding information is suspicious and there wasn't much else to comment on why didn't you outright ask our reasoning for doing so?

- Head 2
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

@Deity

Claiming this early on was a bad move- but I suspect you know that already, so we'll move on.

I almost didn't know
why
you
did
claim until I re-read a couple posts back and saw that you had asked Mastin if he did anything last night.

Is it safe to assume that you targeted him last night? And if so, why?

^NVM. I just saw post 14.

========================================================

@Mastin

I played three games, replaced in two, simply because that was a bad time for me, and was unable to play to my fullest despite only playing one or two games at a time... sucks, but there you go. I won't replace out of this one, though.

==========================================================

@Scott-1

I've seen this before, a couple of times; where someone asks the hydra to 'headclaim' on grounds that hiding said information is Anti-Town.

I don't think I need to state that each of those times, said person wanting said information was scum.

So Scott, are you Scum?

@Hikari

What did we do? :?

Mastin wrote:I know it instinctively.

Hint: it's something I'm quite fond of.

Know what instinctively exactly?

@Mana_Ku

And you feel the need to BW without a reason... why exactly?

It looks to me like your sheeping to Scott on this, but I may be missing something sublime here. I just don't know yet.

===========================================================

@Scott-2

Again with this head-claiming crap?

The only thing you'll get from a heads-reveal is Meta- and that's not good enough a reason for doing so, because Meta is shit mostly. You should be worried more about what we do in this game, then what we did in other games.

But that's just me. -shrug-

Like my other head stated, we weren't going to hide the fact that we were a hydra- mostly because it would have become
really
obvious after awhile anyways. So yeah. And it's not like we
aren't
going to tell who we are- its just going to be after-game or late late
late
in the game, when we do :P
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I personally disagree with head one. I believe meta is a valuable and strong tool which is why I do plan on releasing my head before the close of today, I'd appreciate if we heard no more about who our heads are until then.

Mastin, is your reasoning behind believing that there's 1-2 scum in the early posters because you believe mafia are much more likely to pay attention towards the game in a late start such as this and thus be likely to post instantly, because that's something that has popped in my head however it's not a reliable enough tell to pursue. Also people posting about spectators viewing the thread is actually one of the things that annoy me the most, don't get me wrong lurker prodding and pressuring is a very crucial part to the game but this early in the game you just need to stand back and let natural play occur.

Ranmaru, I've viewed some of your games and I have a fairly good idea of your playstyle. I'm going to recommend that you attempt to keep all your thoughts in one post, or at least in an organised fashion otherwise this is going to get frustrating very, very quickly.

Manu_Ku, if you don't mind can you state what issue you currently have with us so we can address it and actually move on to productive play.

I can't quite explain it, but Manu's lack of reasoning actually reads as town, I believe she would have put forward some shotty reasoning to avoid being in the limelight as scum. Not feeling the same way about Scott though, he states that the only reasoning behind his vote on us is that nothing else scummy has occured and then turns around and states that his vote will remain on us until we release our heads.

Vote: Scotty

- Head Two.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranamru just a hint, attempt to cut out bits you're not actually addressing in the quote and you don't always need to quote someone to respond to them. In what way do you believe I'm being hypocritical? I do believe meta is a strong tool therefore when I have knowledge of a player I attempt to use it, either to attain a read or offer advice. I can't speak for head one, but my reasoning for not instantly outting my head isn't so that people can't meta me, if so I would be refusing to out it fullstop. I merely want to observe peoples play without them knowing exactly what information I may have on them.

Kublai, do you have any early reads?

- Head Two
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:
What do you think about Khan's policy lynch idea?
What do you think about Hiraki so far?
Do you think Mastin's master plan was an RVS joke?

I dislike the concept of policy lynching altogether. I'm reasonably sure that Khan was joking when he suggested it.
Nothing note-worthy to say about his play. It's a little lacking in content but that's normal for his early game play.
I don't see a master plan.

- Head Two.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Scott, I will allow head one to answer your question regarding references to games in which scum pushed on a secret hydra however I still would like for you to answer why you never once thought to ask us our reasoning for not revealing our heads.

Mastin, the person that posted the long wall and the smiley is head one, that's his only post thus far and from previous knowledge that's not how he generally posts. Can you explain your newb-town read on Silver, I'm having trouble seeing it.

Ranmaru, have you ever been scum in a completed forum mafia game, either here or at an alternate site? If so can you provide the link to the game.

- Head Two.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Skyquiem »

There's no point having a debate over the definition of words such as anti-town and scummy, if you're unsure what they mean go read the wiki.

Ranmaru, asking questions such as what's your reads on x, y and z without following up on what exactly led to those reads or refraining from commenting on them yourself leads nowhere and really is a pointless line of questioning to take. On top of that there's no reason to interrogate DeityKabuto this early on when he's almost certaintly town.

Khan, no offence but I care not for your previous issues with Mastin therefore I request that you two deal with your personal hatred for each other in private messages and not let it effect the game. I believe I've asked this already however I'll restate it on the off-chance you skimmed my previous post, what are your thoughts on everyone thus far?

- Head two.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I understand that his post wasn't entirely personal but he was pre-emptively attempting to defend a meta related case from Mastin when it wasn't needed. If Mastins case revolves around terribad logic such as Khan was scum in the past therefore he's scum here no one will follow it to begin with.

I got to about page thirteen of the game you linked and was unable to draw any comparison from it to your play this game or any of your previous games though I believe that's mostly due to it being your first game ever rather than anything else.

- Head Two.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

@Scott

>.<

I could only find the one that I played in, the other that I was watching is being a bitch to find within the mass of bookmarks that I have attained over the years.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 46&start=0

Have at it- you only need to look through day 1. I believe, if memory serves, that the Traitor made a big fuss about it. I seem to remember a cult doing so as well.

Anyways- migraine central after that, but brb with more.

- Head 1
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Scott Brosius wrote: I do not see a pro-town reason for not revealing your heads. Therefore asking would be futile. Why can't you reference the games? You were the one who brought it up.

So you believe that there is a difference between there being no-protown reason for witholding our heads and there being anti-town reasons. Wouldn't your natural instinct be to work out which ours is? Head One brought up the referenced games thus I left it to him to respond to. Considering both of our posting styles are very different this shows that you're not paying attention to our posts even though we're your leading suspect.

On a slightly relevant note, I accidently posted with this account in a game on my main account meaning there's no reason not to release my head at the moment. I'm Regfan but I've also played on Duplicity and Soben.

Town Reads:
Deity, Gorilla, Manu_Ku, Mastin, Khan, Mastin, Khan, RisingPhoenix
Null Reads:
Reya Cookiebringer, [winger], inHimshallibe, Hiraki
Scum Reads:
Scott Brosius, Ranmaru
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I have played with Empking before, in Mini 1156, his play was atrocious. His reads were very far of yet he would continue to aggresively push them without adding any reasoning behind them. I had a conversation with Head One not too longer ago discussing the implications of Empkings death and we agreed that it was likely due to players with no experience with him seeing his join date and viewing him as a good kill candidate.

Mastin2, I don't understand the constant desire you have to attack Khans posting, as he himself mentioned his reads weren't an attempt to 'Look town' merely an attempt to meet my request. Though I do agree with your Silver town-read and your Winger one to an extent as well.

Silver, just because you have a reputation or history posting low quality posts doesn't mean that you should continue to do so, I want three FoS's from you with reasoning attached.

Khan, my gorilla town-read comes mainly from his first post stating he had to go re-check his role PM, it reads as geninue and I'm willing to bet that mafia were talking in their QT throughout the night meaning I don't see any possible way he would forget his role as scum.

- Regfan
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #17) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

It reads as very geninue. It's not the sort of gambit that he would pull as scum and I know gorilla very well. We've hydra'ed together in multiple games.

- Regfan
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #18) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I told myself I refuse to do another wall D1, but fate isn't as kind as I want it too.

...Fate can go suck it, though. Through a rusty, flimsy straw.

----------------------------------------------

Hiraki wrote:Skyquiem. Are you honestly a hydra?

Of course we are...

Are you even reading?

Although that might be a jab at me not posting as much as my other head, so I'll give you that much. >.>

------------------------------------------------

Mastin continues to read to me as 'TL;DR' that continues to come off as Town, strangely enough.

I do not get Ranmaru's game. What's he after?

Why, oh why does Mana_Ku still continues to not give reasoning behind her/his votes... mind readers none of us are, maam/sir.

Agreeing with my other head on Gorilla being Town- it just oozes from him like smelt gold. So why are there votes on him?

Rising Phoenix feels Town to me as well- good reasoning and all that.

Oh god... please no more walls Mastin... Please? You ramble worse then me on a good day- add piles of words onto that and you get a disaster. Not looking forward to it >.>

Hikari- why the double-same votes in the same exact post? made no sense whatsoever to me. At all.

I am facepalming at the VT claim by silver... why after just 2 votes indeed.

===================================
Kublai Khan wrote:Skyquiem - Ugh. Hydra. Your schizophrenic mystery posting makes you a very tough read. Head Two is clearly scummier than Head One. But I'm basing that on just generic tells.

By which head do you mean here?

[winger] wrote:Actually, KK, that's pretty accurate. I'm just waiting for someone to do something scummy, then pounce on them.

Really...?

Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Yep!

@Scott

Glad my search was not in vain then... :roll:

This thread needs more InHim and Reya(And me coincidentally enough... but I'll be fixing that after this post: Hopefully...)

And I am caught up!

Yaaaaaaaay.... Yeah no one cares >.>
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #19) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

mastin2 wrote:
Sky wrote:Mastin continues to read to me as 'TL;DR'
Eh? What're you saying, here?
I do short posts? (If true, then a miracle has occured! :P)
I do too long of posts? (D'oh!)
You think I'm skimming your posts? (Due to being busy. :/)

Kinda ambiguous.

Hope this makes sense. I'm kinda exhausted right now. (Not looking forward to all the work I have yet to do. >_<)

Meaning you make too long of posts most times for me- I basically just skim them for the important bits now, because TL;DR...

Also, I think we'll be able to manage...

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

kublai wrote:Um.. I don't understand the question. Since RegFan is Head Two, you must be Head One, right?

The question was more along the lines of- why do you consider Regfan more scummy then me.

--------------------------------

@Hikari

???

Do tell.

---------------------------------

Anyways, all of this talk is all well and good.

But why am I not seeing people going past the 3 vote mark?

By what I've been reading, what with everyone's suspicions and all, someone should have already by now.

So where exactly is the pressure?

What's with all the weak mamby pamby shit??

Unvote: Scott
Vote: Ranmaru
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Welcome Slaxx, really glad you replaced in, that slot needed activity badly.

I agree with head ones vote. It was something I brought up in our QT awhile ago and was actually the reason I was asking Ranamaru for his previous scum games. His play this game seems excessively fluffy in comparison to his completed town games on this site. Even when I pointed out the questions were leading nowhere and unproductive he continued doing so which reeks of scum not knowing how to make active posts without redirecting attention elsewhere.

Silver, you stated Deity is one of your strongest FoS's in the game, does that you don't believe his claim? JK is a highly common role thus why would scum claim a role that could lead to a potential counter-claim and them being lynched this early into the game?

Mastin, you stated earlier that you had a town-read on Ranamaru, what was it based upon and how has it changed?

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Skyquiem »

mastin2 wrote:Also.

I dislike the speed of the Ranmaru Wagon. Three Votes In a little over One Page? Seems too fast to be on scum.

Dude...
stop freaking out over nothing

It's D-1, 11 pages in, and a 8 lynch threshold.

3 votes is not something to sneeze at.

Your concern would be legitimate if ranmaru got upped to L2 or L1 in under a page, but he hasn't.

He only got 2 votes in that amount of time.

Your freaking out for nothing...

Why so scared??

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Skyquiem »

@Mastin

Nice turn-about...

Ranmaru wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:@Mastin
Uhm, ok :S? Now I'm confused as I have been absent for a long time, so I don't see how you could have heard of my name :S

Skyquiem is a good place to start.
Vote: Skyquiem

Ok Seriously you need to move your vote.

@Sky why haven't you addressed Mana about this?

We have. Several times.

She's just like a rock, though, and won't budge for nothing on it.

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Skyquiem »

What part of 'we,' didn't register exactly- yes
I
only addressed the issue twice- but my other head has brought it u as well.

Forgetting we're a hydra already?? :/

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote: Ok, how does that make me scum, though? I'd figure this would be a null tell, not scum. I ask about reads, and I ask why they have reads.
Ranmaru wrote: 8. Skyquiem - Scum. I don't like how he doesn't really explain how my play here is different than my other completed games on-site and off-site. I do the same thing in other games, so I am confused as to how Sky came to that conclusion. Don't understand his scum stance on Scott either.

Firstly, you posted this at 3am my time yet expected an instant response then proceeded to vote me for not instantly responding. Asking pointless and useless questions is in no way a null-tell, it fills the thread with fluff and noise as well as creates the illusion that you are participating when you're doing far from that. I did explain how it differs, there's a severe lack of real anaylsis in your play compared to Open 300 and Newbie 1083.

My scum stance on Scott is very deeply explained which you would have found reading through my ISO like you claim to have done, I don't mind repeating it though, it revolves around the fact that he has shown more intent to hydra hunt than scum-hunt while at the same time claiming that a hiden hydra isn't a scum-tell.

Ranmaru wrote:13. Scott Brosius - Doesn't seem scummy at ALL. He seems to be an easy lynch, and was a bit anti-town. Haven't seen him place a vote after Sky revealed his head.
14. Mana_Ku - Hasn't really placed a vote, and hasn't really addressed that much people. I don't care how long Mana was here, I want to see some more scum hunting. Scum

So Scott and Manu both have done minimal scum-hunting however Manu's lack of scumhunting makes her mafia and Scotts lack of scumhunting makes him an easy lynch and anti-town but not scummy. Do I have that correct?

- Regfan
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:I thought Mana did much less than Scott, actually. He at least placed a vote on you. Mana did nothing. Yes his hydra hunting thing wasn't much helpful, but it wasn't malicious either. I still don't get how you guys think he is scum for that.

Mana also voted for us, so how are you differentiating them with one being not scummy AT ALL and the other being scum?

Ranmaru wrote:Really now? With Open 300, I replaced in, so it's easier for me to get solid reads upon replacing in because I have so much info to garner from. With the Newbie, I was trying to be a town leader there, but here it's hard to get leads here because even though there are some newbies, it's not really busting with discussion. Of course, I did ask alot of questions in Open 300, which was your original reason for me being scum. I did the same in Open 300 and the Newbie, but you never said anything about analysis.

It doesn't matter if you replaced into Open 300 or not it showed that you have ability to do more than just ask baseless questions as town. When I state your questioning is pointless it implies that there's a severe lack of analysis involved in, I don't understand how you're treating that as a shock.

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Hiraki, shit. You've figured out my master plan. In all honestly majority of our discussion occurs out of thread removing the need for both heads to constantly post.

Ranmaru, their votes were cast at almost the same time and Manu stated her vote was not an RVS vote therefore I find it hard to believe you would draw that conclusion. Wouldn't scum attempt to act pro-town while not actually helping the town, ie. What Scotts done?

I tend to agree with Mastin in regards to this being 4 scum, 5 scum would be slightly scum sided any more would be unbalanced and any less than 4 would be town-sided.

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Your question was pointless as he had already explained why he believed it was 4:
mastin2 wrote:Also, I'm not so sure about the size of the scumteam. Four seems like too much for a game of this size, three seems like too few, yet we obviously don't have a SK. Anyone got ideas?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Manu_Ku wrote: Now that I'm finally revealing what made my gut active, what did you want to have a discussion about with your other head?

Mostly night-kill speculation which is something I believe town don't use enough and his opinion on whether he believed we should out or heads or not. I've also never played or observed head one play a game therefore I wanted to discuss what sort of playstyle he believed would best mesh for us.

Ranmaru, are you honestly attempting to act annoyed that I answered a question that you directed directed at me, unless you believe I'm not part of everyone.

inHimshalibe, that's not going to cut it, either devote the time needed to the game and re-read the entirety of the thread or replace out.

Scott, you never stated that witholding information was scummy earlier in fact you avoided that altogether and plainly stated it wasn't pro-town. So which is it, is refrainment to outting hydra heads scummy, a scum-tell, anti-town or not pro-town.

Town Reads:
Deity, Gorilla, Manu_Ku, RisingPhoenix, Slaxx, Khan.
Null Reads:
Silver, winger, inHimshallibe, Mastin.
Scum Reads:
Scott Brosius, Ranmaru, Hiraki.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Head One has a stronger town-read on Khan than I do at the moment but it revolves around his willingness to reasses his reads when new information is presented and his questions put forward leading to productive conversation. His statement saying he would have absolutely killed mastin2 night 0 if he could reads as geninue and something we both believe he would have done.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Winger, I'll give you 24 hours to re-read Deitys claim and tell me what scum-motivation there is for it, or what about it is scummy. If you haven't done so by then I'm going to treat your vote on him as a scum-claim.

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru, I'll attempt to explain what Kublai is getting at. Mastin states your name as one of the four people he believes is mafia, you say you fear he may not be accurate when if you were town you would instantly know he's not accurate.

Reck, that's hillarious. Out of pure curiosity have you found your experience at the site better dressed as a newb? Also now that your account is outted I'm expecting significant assesements of the game thus far as well as all of your reads.

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru, your current vote is on us therefore are you attempting to say you're confident that we're mafia becuase none of your posts have shown any sign of that. The entire reasoning behind your change of vote to us was for not answering a post you made while I was asleep. The question has been answered with you showing no qualms with the reponse however your vote and confidence in our lynch still remains, care to explain?

Changing of votes isn't a scum-tell alone, however changing votes constantly with minimal reason to is indeed a scum-tell, it reads as opportunistic mafia jumping around trying to find a bandwagon or mslynch that will get moving.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets a massive town-read of Silver from #412, head one completely disagrees with it though.

- Regfan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:I do believe myself, and I'm quite confident too.
Ranmaru wrote:Of course, but I don't know who is scum. I'm guessing here.

Contradiction Ahoy!
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:Now I didn't like how you answered for Mastin. I yelled at you so that you could acknowledge that I didn't like that, and that you would acknowledge answering another's question on purpose.

Are you attempting to say that answering a question you directed at mastin is allignment indicative. Simple question, yes or no?
Ranmaru wrote:I have already explained why I was annoyed about the Empking question. I was asking to see if people who knew him might have been the ones to kill him. Yet you said the opposite, that it may have been a newb who saw his join date (this was the first I heard of this). I would have wanted to bait reactions first, but you seemed to explain a reason that newb scum could hide behind. I felt that was a bit anti-town.

You ask a question which is directed at least partially towards me, how is me responding to it allignment indicative? Explain how you get to the logic that me answeing the questions allow newb scum to hide behind my answer, if anything my response incriminates newb-scum.
Ranmaru wrote:Yes. I have also explained that you seem to see a "Lack" of my usual play except I always play like this.
I also asked you to explain HOW I demonstrate a different play then most my games. You never did this. This is why I suspect you.

This is an unbeleivably massive lie, in Post #342 I did exactly this.
Ranmaru wrote:Ha, funny. I believe myself, but I still don't KNOW who the scum are. I THINK you are scum, not know. But I'm quite confident. How confident are you?

There's a difference between not KNOWING the scum and being confident in who you vote enough to have it not be a guess. As for how confident I am about you being scum, very.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:Yes it would be. It was about how sure he was about the 4 scum team thing.

So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online, you find that as a scum-tell?
Ranmaru wrote:I'm talking about the last part of your answer.

Lets just get to the point. Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no. If no why bring it back up?
Ranmaru wrote:I have READ that. I asked for you to give examples after that. Here is the post: 347 You never answered that, instead you ignored it and talked about other things.

I don't honestly know how I could make it more clear. I've stated it multiple times already. In this game you're asking useless fluff questions that lead to nowhere without really stating your detailed opinion on occurances whereas in alternate games you've played you have done so.

Reck, the last thing Rising is doing is playing cautiously, perhaps you should re-read your posts and yes, I do want your detailed reads on everyone.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You haven't responded to any of the following:
Skyquiem wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Yes it would be. It was about how sure he was about the 4 scum team thing.

So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online, you find that as a scum-tell?
Ranmaru wrote:I'm talking about the last part of your answer.

Lets just get to the point. Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no. If no why bring it back up?
Ranmaru wrote:I have READ that. I asked for you to give examples after that. Here is the post: 347 You never answered that, instead you ignored it and talked about other things.

I don't honestly know how I could make it more clear. I've stated it multiple times already. In this game you're asking useless fluff questions that lead to nowhere without really stating your detailed opinion on occurances whereas in alternate games you've played you have done so.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You didn't answer either of the first two.

1. So let me just get this right. You direct a question at mastin that he's already answered not in the hopes of attaining a reaction but merely knowing how he reached that conclusion. I answer before he comes online,
you find that as a scum-tell?

2. Lets just get to the point.
Is the fact I answered a question you directed at everyone a scum-tell, yes or no.
If no why bring it back up?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:1. Yes. You didn't have to answer the question. He could have said that otherwise. Of course I would want a reaction, but you negated that.

If I were to ask Khan who he was voting which is knowledge that can be attained via just reading back through the thread and Deity told me who Khan was
voting, would you consider that a scum-tell by Deity then, yes or no.

Ranmaru wrote: 2. That is irrelevant. I have said that the last sentence, was not the intended answer, everything else was. Everything else, was fine. I didn't like that you SAID that (the last sentence) because that could have gotten a good reaction.

It's really not irrelevant, you continue to bring up the fact I answered a question that you directed towards me as reasoning for your vote. So one last time.
Was the fact that I answered something directed at me a scum-tell yes or no.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:1. Not in that situation, no. I wasn't asking for what vote Mastin had.

The situations the EXACT same, you were asking mastin for information that had already been provided in the thread, I provided that information yet you attempt to use that as an attack towards me.

Ranmaru wrote: 2. Yes, it is irrelevant. My point was about the Mastin question, not the Empking question.

Stop avoiding the question. You bring up the fact that I answered a question that was directed at me as part of the reasoning for your vote but you're refusing to call it a scum-tell.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote: But I didn't notice he explained it. He could have reacted differently. That wasn't the only reason.

This just reads as you attempting to put all possible excuses in one answer. What does it matter if you didn't notice if he had explained it or not before, I provided you with information that had already existed, that's a fact therefore how is providing a fact a scum-tell.

Ranmaru wrote: Skyquiem - Scum. I don't like how he doesn't really explain how my play here is different than my other completed games on-site and off-site. I do the same thing in other games, so I am confused as to how Sky came to that conclusion. Don't understand his scum stance on Scott either.
Ranmaru wrote: It is irrelevant. My reason for voting is above.

1. My reasoning for suspecting Scott was explained in my ISO #5, #7, #8 and #15 so to state that you don't understand our stance on him is complete bullshit.
2. As explained in ISO #25 your play this game is entire fluff lacking anaylyitical play that you're capable of such as in #1, #18 and #37 from your Newbie game.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:Not for providing a fact that has been stated, but by allowing another player the leisure of not answering the question. Defense.

Now you're just reaching. You ask X for Y information, Y information is already in the thread, Z provides this information, this isn't Z defending X merely a posting of shared information.

Ranmaru wrote: Not bullshit at all.

Are you honestly going to say you don't understand why we suspect Scott at ALL, really if you're town I'm blacklisting you becuase this flailing and bullshitting has gotten way out of hand.

Ranmaru wrote: Now, you labeled those posts wrong. That wasn't even the first nor second. I usually ask questions first, as you can see. RVS then ask questions, discuss, form reads blah blah blah.

You're right the numbers are wrong, but that doesn't change anything at all. Nice attempt to ignore all the content in that post and attempt to trash it merely because of a number mix up though.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Skyquiem »

inHimshallibe wrote:lolol silver is perfect vigbait as well.

Silvers likely town and the vigs dead.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Skyquiem »

HOLY ACTIVITY SPIKE, DORIS DAY.

*catches up*

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Mastin, your cases can wait Ran needs more vots for the time being.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Skyquiem »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Skyquiem wrote:HOLY ACTIVITY SPIKE, DORIS DAY.

*catches up*

-Mystery Head

[winger] = Reck
I decided to play
Ranmaru is flailing scum
Reck offers himself if RisingPhoenix is town
mastin is being asinine

There y'are.

Yep. All that, sounds about right.

And LOL@Reck reveal- just had to get that one in there~

Ranmaru needs more votes- and the 'stop answering other people's questions' argument needs to stop- my eyes, they bleed over it. Whoever your asking questions to, can, and should, still answer any you ask of them, ranmaru. I mean, good Lord, it's not like its th most Townie thing to do, like...
ever
. There's nothing stopping them from doing so, so the passive-whining over it is a little over-dramatic >.>

Mastin is quickly becoming scummy in my eyes the more he posts.

Rising Phoenix wagon, does not compute as much, or at all really, as the Ranmaru wagon does atm, need more Ranmaru votes plznthnkus.

Miss anything else??

P-Edit

Empking sounds familiar to me, but I don't really know- means I haven't played with him much, or at all, so I can;t really answer the question. Sorry yo :(

As for who he could have killed- we figured it was probably a new-player/player-not-well-known that he shot at...

-Mystery head

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3

Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2,) L-7
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    RisingPhoenix: 2 (Reck, Hiraki) L-6

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337) L-7

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
[/quote]
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Oh god.
Unvote

Still don't like a Rising lynch to be honest though I need to do a lot of reading into it, Reck, your third? Unless I'm mistaken masons come in paris not groups of three, also do either of you have breadcrumbs?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Can anyone else verify that masons can come in more than groups of two?

Reck, mafia likely know the third mason by now given the fact they can rule out everyone on the Ran lynch of being a mason and since they already have two kill targets lined up now outing the third mason is probably optimal.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Skyquiem »

... *crickets chirp*

Mind=Blown.

Ditto on the three mason thing, though. Possible possibility is possible.

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Skyquiem »

We're not rushing anything, mafia have plenty of time to discuss things tonight therefore allowing us a few more hours here isn't going to do any harm plus I need to have a conversation with head one asap.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Honestly Slaxx, we're coming to the same conclusion.

I can't see Reck attempting to claim masons here as scum but I don't see a 3 mason/vig/jk setup at all, the roles don't mesh meaning there would have to be alternate pr's which would throw this to become heavily town-sided.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Skyquiem »

^D-1 is when they are usually outed btw.

What do you mean, tied to Sky, Slaxx?

-Mystery Head
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Reck, if this is some attempted gambit to push the lynch the direction you want it to go you need to state so in your next post, otherwise we beleive we know the third mason and we're going to need an hour or two to go over our reads.

Reck, it's dead. Empking was it.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I won't be back for two hours I'm going to request no one votes or hammers until then there's a lot I want to sort through.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RECK.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Ran, explain town bodyguard.

Reck, you don't fucking gambit like that just to push the lynch you want.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

No Reck you're the dumbest person in the world. I don't fucking care how sure you are that Phoenix is scum you don't fucking fake-claim mason.

Ran:
1) Who did you target N1.
2) Does it only work with kill-targest or 'any' targets?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru wrote:I don't really know if I did target him because RedCoyote might have not gotten it. (I asked not to send in a result, so I guess he might have seen it as a no action)I just don't want to mess up cop's results or w/e.

Well says 'ability' so I guess any targets.

Can you re-explain this:

1) What did you actually send in, no action or bodyguarding Khan?
2) Does it specific anything other than 'ability'
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Can you paraphraase your role PM? (Don't type the whole thing, just mention the important parts)
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

That doesn't match any of the defintions of town BG I've ever seen. I'm going to need to do some thinking, I need more experienced players in this areas thoughts on the matter.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bodyguard
The Bodyguard is a name for many roles:

* A role that functions like a normal Doctor.
* A role that functions like a normal Doctor, but dies if the protected player is attacked.
* A role that has a 50% chance of successfully protecting the target and finds out his target's attacker, and a 50% chance that the Bodyguard dies instead.
* A role that kills the attacker of the protected player (also known as Elite Bodyguard).

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2406147
XXXX, you are a Bodyguard. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie remains alive.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

xRECKONERx wrote:BGs don't function like a normal doctor, ever.

UT probably got confused by the role.

The role he's claiming reads as some form of redirection which from memory are banned in normals. Looking for the article I read.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Normal_Game
Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include:

* Those affecting a role's alignment (no Cults).
* Anything which significantly affects the core mechanic of majority/plurality lynches (no Kingmaker, for example).
* Anything resolving with a random element, with the exception of missed night choices. It must be included in the public ruleset if you are resolving night choices in this way.
* Post Restrictions (other than those included in the ruleset, such as "No quoting your Role PM").
* Lying to the players, including False Role Reveals and "Scum Masons".
* Night action redirection (no Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, or Redirector).

* Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor,
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I need to do a another good re-read, I don't see your Manu_Ku scum-read Slaxx, care to explain?

Yeah Reck, I agree his reaction was incredibly weird but I still am nowhere near ready to end the day.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Town Reads

1. Reck - Town:
I don't see him attempting to gambit like that as scum, it's far too risky and could severely backfire.
2. Deity Kabuto - Town:
I don't see myself doubting the legitimacy of his jailkeeper claim, the timing and context of it read as geninue as does the fact that there is minimal scum-motivation for instantly claiming a role like that out loud the largest one being the possibilty of being counter claimed in a setup such as this.
3. Manu_Ku - Town
: Her reaction attempt on us reads as a town-tell, I don't see her attempting to form a bandwagon without any reasoning attached as scum as she would know it would lead towards attention and focus being draw towards her as well as the possibility of a counter-wagon.
4. Gorilla - Leaning Town:
This is highly meta based but I read his intial comment in the game as well as his continual frustrated attitude as a town-tell. I don't see him attempting to fake forgetting his role and he wouldn't forget it as scum.
5. Khan - Leaning Town:
Khan vs Mastin read as T v T throughout most of the early game although that's changing to a degree now with the reduction of our town-read on Mastin. His scumhunting attempts and questions read as productive and geninue as does the fact I believe he would have shot Mastin N1. [H1] I don't really get that very often- I suck at Town reads D1. This is a good thing- I will kick myself in the ass if he turns up scum- but I don't plan on not changing my mind about him during the course of the game [/H1]
6.Silver - Leaning Town:
I'm currently reading him as newb overcautious town, the fact his FoS's weren't those that everyone else was jumping on reads as a town-tell. I would have expected a newer player to either vote Rising or Ranmaru in that position as scum to attempt to either push a msylnch or fit in with the crowd.
7. Slaxx- Leaning Town:
His throughts and thought process throughout the game has been very similar to ours and his aggresiveness in pushing a lynch is a massive town-tell of his, as scum he's normally more hesitant.

Null Reads

inHimShalllibe - Null:
I'm having difficulty reading him due to his severe lack of content, from what I've observed that's his general playstyle regardless of allignment as well.
Hiraki - Null:
Can never get a solid read on him.
Mastin - Null:
His play has been up and down through the game so far finding it hard to get a solid read on him.
Ranmaru - Null:
Leaving him here until I finish reading into his role-claim.

Scum Reads

Scott - Scum:
His play this game has consisted of hydra hunting as well as ignoring all the leading wagons, this is the opposite of what I've seen of his town play in the past. We're both fairly confident in this read.
RisingPhoenix - Leaning Scum
: I had a town-read on him due to his aggresion on the Ran lynch earlier but his reaction to the mason claims as Reck stated doesn't read as geninue.

Leaning towards a Scott+Rising + 2 of Hiraki/Mastin/inHim scum-team. I'm ready to vote whenever you are H1. I'm heading home now so I won't be on for 5-6 hours.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Sky wrote: EDIT: Skyquiem, because I didnt fall for the most obvBS claim ever I'm scum? REALLY?

1. You didn't even stop to consider it for a second.
2. You vanished the second it seemed slightly credible to return after it had been admitted as fake.

Slaxx wrote: . Someone with more experience with setups comment on this

This, this, this, this, this.

WHAT, hammer already? Slaxx jesus christ.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

RisingPhoenix wrote: And its not about my alignment.

Reads as a soft-scum claim.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

By the way. He's actually at L-2, H1 just checked. Good reaction test is good.

Vote: RisingPhoenix
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx is 100% town, so is Ranmaru, someone hammer this.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

^If I had a vote as well- I'd do it in a heartbeat- but I don't soo...

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

No problem Ran.

Reck, how do you keep forgetting that Emp is dead.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

*wonders again who Emp delay vigged if any*

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

And we're voting Kangaskan... because??

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Town
- Reck, Slaxx, Deity, Gorilla, Pine, Silver, Kublai, Mastin, Hiraki, inHimshallibe, Scott -
Scum

Vote: Scott
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

mastin2 wrote:
Reck-Gorilla, names you consider town.
Hiraki-Scott, names you consider scum.
Silver and Khan are null,
Pine is null leaning town,
And I am null leaning scum.

Yes.
Yes.
No, Silver and Khan are both leaning town.
No, Pine is town.
No, you're null.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Voting Khan is stupid and pointless, he's V/LA therefore there will be no defence or reaction from him to assess, to top that of he's likely town.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Skyquiem »

There's something I need to talk with Head one about whenever he comes online. Until then:
Unvote
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Skyquiem »

^^^^

Seriously.

YOU
shut the fuck up
Reck, and accept that your being a fucking prick.

Enough is enough. I want it gone.

GONE I SAY.

:mad:

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Skyquiem »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wahhhh Reck's being a prick because DeityKabuto is 110% mentally challenged and is arrogant about it wahhhhhh

Yeah, ignore it last thing we need is the game to turn into personal arguments, if head one has an issue with you he can take it up outside of the thread, same vice-versa.

Mastin, can you provide links to 3 of your most recent scum and town games please. Also no one better even consider hammering or blitzing anytime soon.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Trust me when I say this is going somewhere. I'll just need those links from him and roughly 24 hours to go through them before I go into it.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Heck, might as well post what I noticed. If he showed interest in observing and viewing players games when he hasn't heard of them you think one of the first things he would have done is check up who RisingPhoenix is in which case he would find RisingPhoenix has only played one game which is relatively short (23 pages) and would have attempted to gain an idea of him as he did with us. The fact he never once attempted to even as the game progressed is highly explained by the fact that scum don't need to know the meta of their partners however they do gain an advantage of knowing the meta of townies, to bring up to defend them or attack them.

mastin2 wrote:Just noticed Sky had "Goon", rather than "Townsperson". Meaning, They've played before. (Though I am a bit concerned at a trend I noticed there. Mainly, that they replaced out of both.)
Skyquiem wrote:Out of curiosity, do you check a players previous games regardless of allignment?
mastin2 wrote:When I have the time, and am not familiar with them.

It tends to take too much time, normally.

But, yeah. Habit I started when I was scum (first scum game other than 688), but which I began to use regardless of alignment eventually.
mastin2 wrote:9. RisingPhoenix <--Never heard of RisingPhoenix.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You don't believe there's a lack of incentive for scum to read up on their partners meta as opposed to them reading up on a townies meta? Yes, I'm fully aware the reasoning is cement solid which is why it's not attached with a vote and why I want to read some of his recent scum games to compare his partner-interaction with.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

... huh :neutral:

Ask for a simple A,B,C-1,2,3 explanation, and out comes a dissertation...

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I've been avoiding this game lately, just a lack of motivation to read into the games that Mastin linked. I'll find the energy needed to later tonight or at latest tommorow. I haven't had a discussion with head one recently so I'm unsure what his thoughts are from mastins resposne yesterday but i know this stagnation really is not good for the town.

Hiraki, can you explain the Mastintown read please.

Slaxx, I swear to god if you claim 2-Shot Charmer who picked me N0 and Reck N1 I will find a way to modkill you myself.

Vote: Scott
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Shit... I'm a town rolecop, I PROMISE.

In all seriousness if you believe your claim is going to propell this game forward then by all means go ahead.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

So I stripped down to my underwear for nothing?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I just found out I'm moving back home later this evening so I likely won't be on for the next 48 hours so reading through Mastins games are going to have to wait. Hiraki, I really do want you to explain the Mastin-town read though. Also, I hate you Slaxx.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx wrote:Kubli scum=IHSB town Kubli town=IHSB scum discuss.

So.

Mastinscum = Kublaitown = IHSBscum
Mastintown = Kublaiscum = IHSBtown

Yes/No?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx, lets imagine that KK flips scum, there'd be 4 scum in this setup leaving 2, who are they?

inHimshallibe - Town in KK scumflip?
xRECKONERx - Town
DeityKabuto - Town
mastin2 - Town in KK scumflip?
Silver1337 - Likelytown.
Skyquiem - Town
gorilla - LikelyTown
Slaxx - Town
Hiraki - LikelyTown
Scott Brosius - Scum
Mana_Ku - LikelyTown
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx wrote:Scott's town if KK flips scum, look back at the iso. So is Gorilla. Mana Ku would be one scum.

Wait shit thats only 3 o_o

If that's the case KK is town.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx, scum team is: Scott + Mastin + inHIm.

Thoughts?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx is talking to Mastin, he wants to hydra with him.

I'm actually fairly comfortable with an inHim lynch as well right now, so is head one. Lets go.
Vote: inHIm
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Silver1337 wrote:Go on, lynch me.
I hate my role anyway
(the unoriginal VT)
Silver1337 wrote:@DK: Ran IS asking many questions, but it
doesn't make him scummy
or non scummy.

And yay, I'm immune to scum
:D

He's town.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx wrote:I honestly don't see any of those as towntells. I think the RP flip confirmed him as town though. I quoted ISO post 0, post 100 overall. No way scum attacks a buddy right out of the gate with all these ripe mislynches going around.

Yes, but that's not what makes him completly town. He claimed with 1, literally 1 vote on him and he claimed VT, what scum motivation is there to do so. To top that of he was defending Ran against the crux of the case against her in the second quote at a time where it seemed likely she would be lynched, noobscum jump on that sort of opportunity. It's also literally impossible for Silver to be scum with Khan or Silver to be scum with Hiraki.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Deadlines really in 5 days? Deity, get your vote on inHim.

Vote Count

• Kublai Khan - 3 (inHim, mastin2, Scott) L-4
    Scott - 1(gorilla) L-6
    Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki)
    Slaxx - 1 (DeityKabuto) L-6
    Silver1337 - 1 (inHim) L-6
    inHimshallibe - 3 (Skyquiem, Slaxx, Reck) L-4

With 12 players, it takes
to lynch.

(expired on 2011-06-23 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Skyquiem »

DeityKabuto wrote:But I am taking into consideration that it was you who wanted this.

Thanks, you won't regret it.

Hiraki, if you think Silvers scum then there's still two scum to find, who are they?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Reck, I'm actually interested in hearing him talk, there's no need to shut him down so quickly.

Silver, what's your reads and thoughts on everyone else in the game at the moment.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Scott, if 10 was for sure scum and 1 was for sure town what would you rate the following people: inHimshallibe, DeityKabuto, gorilla, Hiraki, Mana_Ku
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Skyquiem »

This game needs serious content and activity, Silver if you suspect inHim can you please vote him then?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Skyquiem »

You're quite bad at this game Hiraki.

I've asked you multiple times, if you believe Mastin or inHim are town then can you attempt to explain it.

Vote Count

• inHimshallibe - 4 (Skyquiem, Slaxx, xRECKONERx, DeityKabuto) L-3
    Kublai Khan - 2 (mastin2, Scott Brosius) L-5
    Scott Brosius - 1 (gorilla) L-6
    Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki) L-6
    Silver1337 - 1 (inHimshallibe) L-6

Not Voting - 3 (Kublai Khan, Silver1337, Mana_Ku)

With 12 players, it takes
to lynch.

(expired on 2011-06-23 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Hiraki wrote:Why should I ever explain if someone is town?
Here's an idea.
How about you link a game where you've defended someone as town to another person, town or scum.
I dare you.

00's Band Mafia. I defended Chesskid, Magua, Pine and DemonHybrid from being lynched explaining reasoning for my town-reads on them.

Newbie 1078. I defended noragar, Scumhunter, E_Lou and ABR from being lynched explaining reasoning for my town-reads on them. [They ignored me about E_Lou and lynched him anyway though]

Now, your turn for an explanation as to how Mastin and inHim are town.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Hiraki wrote:Implausible Mastin/inHim scumteam.

Voting someone doesn't mean it's impossible for them to be partners.

Hiraki wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:Scott and Mana_Ku seem likely Town imo. Slaxx too.
Why would he do this?

Scott said the same thing in Post #818 and Post #940 does that make him town as well?

Hiraki wrote: (About inHim saying he would buss) That.

Explain how this is a town-tell? I'm not understanding it.

Hiraki wrote: Not to mention, Skquiem's awesome postings on inHim. Y'know. Where he's null until Skyquiem votes him.

Lets see, I stated that he was my second biggest FoS in Post #794 and voted him in Post #913. So how about you take your head out of your fucking ass and stop tunneling.

Hiraki wrote: The better question is why isn't Scott being lynched?

inHim's lynch gives us a much better feel for both Mastin and Khan's spot whereas a Scott lynch barely gives us anything to work with interactions wise. If inHim isn't a possible lynch though I'm more than happy moving to Scott.

Hiraki wrote: Btw. switch Manu_Ku with Scott. Dunno why I forgot about Scott, but he's scum.

So, let me get this right. inHim voting Mastin makes them impossible to be partners and therefore you won't vote inHim however you believe Scott and I are partners despite our interactions?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx wrote:Here's a challenge. In less than 500 words, explain why you think that.

+1
Hiraki wrote:WHY IS SILVER STILL ALIVE?

FFS.

If you really want people to move away from inHim and Scott put a fucking case together over why you believe Silver is mafia.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Hiraki wrote:It's not like I've already done that already. OH WAIT.

Quote it.

mastin2 wrote:Under 500 words? Haven't I been doing that the entire game? :P

I'm talking about real reasons not 'It's because of connections that I have in my notes'
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ugh. Do not like, I'm finding there also to be a noticable difference in his play.

Silver1337 wrote:One last thing: I'm really used to playing mafia outside of this website (and winning most of the time), so that might have influenced me a bit.

Silver, can you provide links to games you've played as scum offsite?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Pine wrote:Promised cases that never appear are a Mastinscum hallmark

T'was what I was thinking - He stated KK was scum D1 and stated he was in the process of making a case on him, no mention of it has been made since then.

Unvote, Vote: Mastin
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

mastin2, Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm wrote:Khan's digging himself deeper into a hole with every post he makes. To answer, no, I haven't seen Khan as town, but I intend to meta him in my case, because I still believe this is his scumplay, rather than his townplay, even though I've never actually seen his townplay. There's a chance I'll be proven wrong, of course, but I doubt it. I think this is his scum play. And by checking his town-play, I'll confirm he is scum.
mastin2, Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 am wrote:And Khan is doing that with his posts right now. His posts I cannot see the town motivation in. But I can see multiple scum reasons for what he is doing. Quite a lot of reasons, in fact. Some of them I'll keep private, but the rest I'll try to work into my case.
Spoiler: My Case
How is that case with his town game in it going? You say "By checking his townplay" Does that mean you haven't gotten around to it? What is taking you?
Other obligations. Some of it's Real Life, unfortunately; I had six hours of my day stolen away by something unavoidable. Rest of it's not. Said other obligations will not continue to hinder my play here in a couple days ago. At least, not nearly as much. (If all goes well, of course. If all goes poorly, then, uh, I have a lot more time to work on this game than I had intended? :P) Meaning, progress is slow. I'm jotting notes down about Khan, and have a few links open and/or bookmarked, but haven't started that section yet. Like I said, regardless, I'll have more time in a few days, but this weekend was full of other obligations (holidays do that, you know). Other, long, sleepless obligations. Sorry. :/
mastin2, Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm wrote:Khan's obvious to me, so much so that he'll be in a separate case from the other three. Slaxx is simple process of elimination between certain pairings, and I determined that Slaxx as scum was the only thing which makes sense.

Will be elaborating in my case as to why, of course.)

14 days has passed and not a mention of a case on Khan again until Slaxx had to actually REQUEST for one which is followed by Mastin making another unfilled promise.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Dude...

Mastin...

Your case, has like, been pending since the begging of the game man!

Get to it already. Chop chop, cheerio, and all that jazz~

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

So are you saying your gonna punish me Hikari?

Don't hold back then. ;)

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Looks like there's some real content in here for once, catching up now.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

In the process of having a conversation with Head One at the moment. I still don't understand or comprehend the case against Khan at all. If anything #1034 by Khan further enhances my scum-read on inHim. Suprisingly I'm finding Mastin's response and willingness to lock the lynch between two players to be a town-tell in a certain right. Ugh. I'm actually leaning towards this being a T v T battle.

Unvote, Vote: inHim
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

xRECKONERx wrote:And for the love of GOD, can someone please tell me why everyone is all LOL SILVER IS TOWN? PLEASE? Because I'm not fucking seeing it.

I attempted to explain it earlier however reading through the meta Hiraki provided about him has decreased the town-read I had on him initally substantially.

I'll have my reads up within the next half hour, just need to finish discussing them with Head One.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Mastin, how about you take your tunnel goggles of and read and respond to Recks and Khans case against inHim.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Whoa- game started up again.

Vote Mastin

50% chance is a whole lot better then most here.

Slaxx wrote:And he didn't say that RP WASNT at L-2, he said he WAS, but it was too late.

... what? :?

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Skyquiem »

tbqh, I'm finding your self vote more an indication of scum... or a townie with head not on right.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Self-votes have there uses as town... but I honestly don't think this is one of them, if you truly are town Mastin.

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

You confundle me hikari- oh well.

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

:?

Stay away from the koolaid DK... stay far away.

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

But I
love
every
one!

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

^No he's not.

His bark.

It's worse then he's bite.

-MH
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Woah, holy shit I skimmed the thread briefly to find out that there's a lot currently going on. Going to have a proper read through of it in the next few hours along with a conversation with H1, should have my thoughts up then.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I still am struggling to make heads or tails of the current situation. I do not understand Mastin being shot at all which leads me to believe he was the one who sent in the kill however his reaction today confuses the shit out of me. I'll continue attempting to ponder over it on my run tonight. Slaxx, where did your sudden paranoia or suspicion of us come or stem from, because if anything you're the person that should be near-certain that I am indeed town considering you've witnessed multiple of my games.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Should we attempt to draft a list in which we want claiming to occur in? And yes, incase it isn't obvious I believe mass-claiming is indeed optimal, play today. I haven't had a chance to speak with H1 much after the flip but my current reads are Slaxx is still town as fuck, as is Hiraki. Relatively certain that Pine is town as well and still am leaning town on Gorilla so Silver + Scott for scum seems likely.

Can we please not fucking quick lynch today, I was planning on reading through the entire thread again near the end of yesterdays day phase and someone hammered before I could finish it.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I'm a VT, I want Pine to claim next.

I'm pulling an all nighter for an alternate reason but I'll make sure to spend some time actually focusing on this game because I've been cruising thinking this is a PoE win recently and it needs to stop.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx wrote:I say mafia is in (Pine, Sky, Silver).

Explain how you suspect us to be mafia with Scott as town considering his report?
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I'm relatively sure I know what his last power is, also the only person I'm confident or comfortable lynching at the moment is Silver but I need that re-read badddddly.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Slaxx, Pines town.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Oddly enough I got home from a party quite drunk last night and was someone convinced that Scott was confirmed mafia, I thought he claimed that no one visited Ran the night that he died but checked to find out I was incorrect. His last claimed ability being commuter makes no sense at all because I fail to see how such move would ever be considered to be useful however at the same time I'm having trouble seeing Scott fake such an ability.

I was expecting his last power to be governor because I noted roughly a 12 hour delay between the first few lynches occuring, the thread being locked and the flip coming up which baffles me because I don't see a mafia governor not using his power and then proceeding to not claim the role at all. The only possibility would be that they were planning on saving the ability to win on lylo, due to this we should attempt to consider today being a lylo position and refrain from voting until we're sure.

I still fail to see any possible way that Hiraki can be mafia considering his actions and attitude towards RisingPhoenix and Khan nor do I see any realistic way that Slaxx's gambit day one was fake. Pines replace in post and attack against Khan makes minimal sense as scum as does him shooting towards Mastin but at the same time I fail to make sense of that shot no matter who's mafia. The only thing that makes an ounce of sense is that it was a no-kill designed to have someone inside the pool of actions handed to DK framed and subsequently lynched however there's no logic in mafia doing so if their whole team were in that list which continues to confuse me.

I have to head of to another party, running shit late because this took me longer than expected to type but I need to read into interactions occuring between Gorilla, Scott and Silver at some later point. On a sidenote I haven't managed to catch my hydra partner online for quite some time and badly need a chance to have a conversation with him so H1 can you attempt to state what time you can guarentee yourself to be online and I'll do my best to be online at that time as well.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Oh, and incase it isn't obvious via my previous message I'm leaning slightly towards Scott being legitimate due to the amount of power roles in the setup and the fact that his check on me N1 adds up with his suspicon of me on day one and it being compeltely dropped on day two with him going as far to say that I was 'certaintly looking town'.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I'm really leaning towards it being Gorilla + Silver right now so I'll bite.

Vote: Silver
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I'm far too exhaused to give this the needed attention right now however it should be known that H1 has seemingly site flaked thus in all likelihood I'll be playing this game solo from here on out. I'll try and get through a big readthrough of this game tommorow though I have babysitting to do throughout most of the day so I probably won't be able to get through it until tommorow evening or night. With that said:

I shouldn't need to say this but given how recent lylos have played out, NO ONE VOTE UNTIL WE'RE ACTUALLY READY
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Can the both of you unvote please. I haven't had a chance to read through this and I really do not want to lose to a blitz though the lack of one thus far is interesting.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Pine, twenty four hours is nothing, it's entirely possible Hiraki hasn't been online during that time.

Gorilla, seven day deadline is noted however we still have five entire days meaning there's no need to rush this at all. His claim really throws me in a spin, his claim of ability one really makes sense reading through his posts and his change of attitude in relation to his suspicion on me from day one to day two however the usage of his second ability reads as odd and I can't make sense of a commuter type ability in a game like this at all.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I too don't see a Pine and Hiraki scum team being likely at all but with that said I'm not ready to jump to any conclusions especially since I've been putting of reading through this thread for quite some time and know that I need to pick up and start actually devoting the time needed to this game.

What does worry me is your lack of suspicion of me right now, you know full well that a lack of activity is generally an allignment related indicator for me as it means that I'm less interesting in the game and I normally love being town however you haven't shown any sign of paranoia or worry over my allignment. I should have my entire re-read through thoughts and notes up tommorow night latest, I need some sleep for now.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Alright, that makes it a lot easier, there are a few possible teams remaining being: Pine + Hiraki, leaning against this scum-team mainly because of their interactions and lack of blitz attempt on Scott earlier as well as both of their actions in pushing Khan. Scott + Gorilla, which is what H1 believes though he just did some ISO's and vanished again and I've considered for some time however it's not what I strongly believe. Scott + Pine, their interaction today makes me doubt it and Scott + Hiraki, honestly, this is what I believe the most likely pairing is though I still have a lot of reading to do.

Gorilla, I would appreciate if you didn't hammer or vote until I'm completely done with my read through and posting of my thoughts, give me 24 hours please.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”