Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Interesting. We do have to be a little careful with our votes, because there is nothing to stop the scum from dropping the hammer on any townie whenver they want, if the vote gets close to a lynch. I'm not sure if the whole "bandwagon to a claim" stratagy is going to be a safe one to use in this game...

That being said, Jonney Fairplay was acting scummy back at camp, and I completly understand the reason someone would vote for him. If nothing better comes up, I might eventually put my vote there.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

elvis_knits wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Who was happy with the first random team, but not with the second, or vice versa? I would say go for that person.
I'd say that's a fallacy because wanting to be on a certain team doesn't really help mafia. Everyone still gets to vote, and it's all kept secret, so it doesn't help mafia to be on the same team. Actually it helps them to be split up, because they're not all available to vote off on the same day.
Well, that turned out to be true, but no one knew it was going to work like that at the time. I think it might still be a decent scum tell.

By the way:
Jeff Probst wrote: Vote Tally:
Rupert - 1
Blackberry - 1
Johnny Fairplay - 3

13 to lynch.

Because of the mechanic, I'll try to have a tally for every 3 or 4 changes
What's going on here? I understand the Jonney votes, but where did the other two come from? Are people random voting, or what?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

elvis_knits wrote:Are we gonna make people own up to their votes? I feel like it takes some of the fun out of this game, but it should help us catch scum. We'll have to pay attention to who says they're voting what and check with the official VC, but it could pay off. We'd also prob have to lynch anyone who refuses to own up to their vote.
(shrug) It couldn't hurt, but I'm not sure how we could enforce it.

Let's say 10 people claim they're not voting for anyone. One of them is lying. How can you tell who it is?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:
vote mark.six

I know this doesn't count, but I want to set a good example. Has he even posted yet?
He posted in the camp, but not in this thread.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:03 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Are we gonna make people own up to their votes? I feel like it takes some of the fun out of this game, but it should help us catch scum. We'll have to pay attention to who says they're voting what and check with the official VC, but it could pay off. We'd also prob have to lynch anyone who refuses to own up to their vote.
(shrug) It couldn't hurt, but I'm not sure how we could enforce it.

Let's say 10 people claim they're not voting for anyone. One of them is lying. How can you tell who it is?
Its information... if we know that one of those 10 people is lying, we also can know that the other 14 are telling the truth... That's better than just going at this blind.

I highly recommend that people post in the thread. We keep an informal tally here, and compare it to the formal tally. Either the scum lie about their votes and risk being exposed by it, or they don't lie and we gain the same voting information we would in a regular game. Sounds like a win/win to me.

Huh...that's really odd...I thought I has posted a response to this, but my message seems to have dissapeared.

Anyway, I agree that that would be useful information to have, but it'll only work if all pro-town people go along with it. Does anyone want to claim their votes? We've already had something like 8 people vote, as of the last count, and all we know is that Fritz claimed he wasn't one of the two who had voted for Dragon Mage early on.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) In case it wasn't clear from my earlier posts, I'm not voting for anyone at the moment. If I had to vote, at the moment, it'd be for Jonney, but I think it's best for at least a good portion of the town to hold their votes for the moment.

So, taking a look at the "unnoffical let's catch the lying scum" voteboard:

Johnny Fairplay - 3* - ???, ???, Baby Jesus
draygn_mage - 3 - ???, ???, ???
Rupert - 2 - ???, ???
marc.six - 2 - Monty, Ziliu
Blackberry - 1 - ???
Harry Potter - 1 - ???

Yet to vote - 12 (Yosarian, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???)

If anyone does not want to claim their vote, I would at least like to hear why.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rupert wrote:okay, this is weird, so we just limited to voting out one tribe or the other but EVERYONE VOTES.

Interesting.

I will not vote
Fairplay or Dragon Mage

I would really love to know who is voting for me...

I am going to cast a vote for blackberry I think.
Ok...any specific reason you trust Fairplay and Dragon Mage and are suspicious of blackberry?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

PeaceBringer AKA Rupert wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Rupert wrote:okay, this is weird, so we just limited to voting out one tribe or the other but EVERYONE VOTES.

Interesting.

I will not vote
Fairplay or Dragon Mage

I would really love to know who is voting for me...

I am going to cast a vote for blackberry I think.
Ok...any specific reason you trust Fairplay and Dragon Mage and are suspicious of blackberry?
no it is day one-
Fairplay has been unfairly picked on during the "tribal" division bit.

I didn't like they way charles came out and said we all should vote mage.

That is it. Otherwise it is day freakin' one.
Fairplay was looking very scummy at camp, IMHO. His request to be traded, his irrational attack on me just because I didn't put him on the list of people who supported LML's plan even though he did NOT seem to support LML's plan, and his general tone all seemed scummy to me.

And I also note you didn't answer my question about why you suspect blackberry.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Johnny Fairplay wrote:Just found this thread. I thought we were unable to talk during tribal council because the camp thread was locked. Good thing its not or people would have voted for me because of my interaction with LML & Yosarian. I do play very loose in these games and that may lead people to believe I am scummy, but I'm not. That being said I just sent in a vote for Draygn_Mage for 2 reasons:

1.) He is the leading vote getter besides myself....self preservation
2.) BabyJesus said he would vote for the leading vote getter and now that's not me.
That's a pretty scummy reason to vote for someone. If you're really pro-town, you should vote for the person you think is scummiest, not whichever person will save your hide; especally as you're still pretty far from a lynch and there's no deadline or anything. As it is now, you're just showing that you're more worried about surviving then catching scum, which makes you look scummier in my eyes.

vote:Johnny
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Johnny Fairplay wrote:
Harry_Potter wrote:i'm voting for Johnny. he was acting scummy before the game even started. that and I read about him on wikipedia and can't imagine anyone who would willingly name themselves that.
Its a name and that is all......if I named myself Jesus would you all never vote for me......you guys are using crap-logic.
Actually, we lynch Jesus all the time around here.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:
Pianogwen81 wrote:
ziliu wrote:Okay, let's try again:

unofficial vote tally:

Rupert - 1 - ???
Tamuz - 1 - Ziliu
Blackberry - 2 - Rupert, ???
Harry Potter - 2 - ???, marc.six
draygn_mage - 4 - ???, Charles Davis, Johnny Fairplay, Monty
Johnny Fairplay - 3 - Thok, Harry Potter, Baby Jesus

Yet to vote - 11 (Yosarian, LML, Rupert, dragyn_mage, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???)

And there's this interesting situation, apparently Pianogwen, Thok, Harry Potter and Baby Jesus all kinda seem to be voting Johnny Fairplay. My theory is that pianogwen isn't voting for him right now, because she claimed a random vote a long time ago and said she "voted" in past tense, but I'd still like those four to clarify whom they are voting for.
That's bullshit. My random vote was and still is on JohnnyFairplay. I never unvoted. So either Thok, Harry Potter, or Baby Jesus unvoted him. Look back a few pages there were 4 votes on him last night. I was not one to unvote him. So someone else is lying about voting for him.
Noted...

FOS at Babyjesus, Thok and HarryPotter

Who was it that said we would get useful information by tracking the votes and looking for liars?

Oh, that's right, it was me... :patonback:
Interesting...which one of you unvoted Johney, or is one of you lying?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Heh...well, that whole path went nowhere. I kind of figured BJ had unvoted, but didn't want to suggest it. Oh well.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Blackberry wrote:I'm here. I'm currently going to refrain from voting at the moment, I haven't voted yet.

I say we start off with everyone: no more voting and everyone claim who/why they are voting if they are. That way, we could find potential liars + such. Just my idea, lol.

-Blackberry
Um, that's pretty much what we've been doing. We've got a few people who haven't claimed their votes yet, but not too many.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:This exercise has made me very sad that loudmouthlee isn't on our team...
Monty wrote:vigilante, please take care of our loudmouthlee problem tonight. tia.
Rupert wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:Misinformation? To throw people off the scent? I have seen much gutsier plays before. Notice how I didn't levy a vote on you, nor JF (I took your word), but since I've seen oVVned around before, it made me suspicious.

I thought the avenue was correct to explore.
MAFIA

you need to go tomorrow or if a vig, during the night. It was pure stupidity.
Rupert wrote:Also LML, you went hard after Monty. I was the first to hint I knew him and how he has played, is how he plays, particularly when not scum.
Major over-reaction here on both of their parts. It's especally interesting how Rupert gave a massive over-reaction to LML attacking Monty...

Note to self: If Monty turns out to be scum, lynch Rupert next.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rupert wrote: QUestion though, are you over at NFL-Fever. There is a Yosarian over there, but not of the 2 variety.
Nope. Only other place anyone here is likely to know of me is Misetings.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #233 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Tamuz wrote:Yo-yo, just a question. What is the etymology of the name you have so ungraciously stolen from dear Heller, That and Applebee are the two bugging me.
(shrug) It actually has nothing to do with catch 22. That person was spelled Yossarian, anyway.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #236 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rupert wrote:I fully expect to be lynched before the game is over. Yes, my reasons for voting Blackberry are Inane and are Metagame related. It is to drive home a point. So, yes I am metagamatically bitter. Seen too much crap, too many games abandoned, found myself failing to care. I ain't going to do that to Inhim and Raj's game.
What I don't get is, if you want to improve the metagame and discourage people from lurking, then why not go after the people who are actually lurking, instead of someone who you think might lurk later?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote:why are we letting dragyn off the hook...
Why was Dragon on the hook in the first place?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote:doesn;t sound like a guy who be scum. I think we let harry slide for a bit.
Do you think scum roles will be obveous by their role-names?

Anyway, I agree that we shouldn't lynch Harry today; if he's telling the truth, he should get an investigation tonight, so we might as well wait and see what happens with that.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Agent 47 wrote:Harry Potter is scum.
I think we're going to need a little more detail then this to lynch a claimed cop on day 1.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Agent 47 wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
I think we're going to need a little more detail then this to lynch a claimed cop on day 1.
Try reading.

TIA.
Heh...simulpost.

Ok. I still think Harry's not a good lynch today. Eventually, we're going to figure out if there's an odd day cop or not; if there isn't, then Harry's claim will look a lot more iffy; if there is, then Harry's claim is probable. But there's no sense getting another cop claim today when we've already had 2, so we don't want this hypothetical odd day cop claiming yet, if he does exist. At some point in the future, we'll probably be able to figure out if Harry's telling the truth or not.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #382 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

snowmonkey wrote:why is mr potter still alive?
Because he claimed cop. Duh. Did you miss that?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

draygn_mage wrote:If 47 had come forward and said "I don't think we're unlucky enough to have 2 cop claims so quickly." I would have pointed him to weatherlight mafia (3 doc claims in a row on day 1) but would have acknowledged a valid point as I was thinking along those lines myself.
Um, yes, three people claimed doc in that game, and because three doc claims seemed so improbable, I investigated one of them, and found out he was the SK.

If you're trying to defend Harry, or attack Agent for voting for him, you're not doing a very good job at it...
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

draygn_mage wrote:We've only had 2 people claim cop. That was my point. It seems odd that the first 2 people to claim at all happened to claim cop, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I don't think its a good idea to lynch either because unless we have 2 kill groups that can communicate (not likely) the doc can protect Gwen tonight who can hopefully clear/convict someone and the doc can choose between Gwen and Harry the following night and we can do the same again. Lynching one of them just does the mafia's job for them.

@ Yosa- really? I though zu was the townie doc in that one and I was the scum doc and bigben was another townie doc? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
Heh...yes, that's right, you were the scum, and I investigated you when claimed Archangel Radiant, doctor #3. My memory was a little foggy about the whole thing, it's been a while.

Anyway, my point stands; it seemed like there were too many docs in that game for them all to be telling the truth and all be good guys, and...there really were. So what was your point, again?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #430 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Don Gaetano wrote:I have no idea what to think about anyone in this game. Maybe because we've managed to fill 18 pages with mostly nonsense. I'm tempted to do as BJ and vote for the vote leader at all times.
You haven't seen anything happen worth commenting on? We've had several strong bandwagons, a couple of claims, and a lot of interesting behavior, and you have no thoughts about any of it?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) I've been voting Jonney all day. Was never really sure why everyone else bothered to leave the bandwagon, especally when Jonney discribed himself as a "safe lynch".
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #463 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

The question isn't activity. If we've got no better leads, I'm always happy to lynch a lurker. The big question is, did someone lie during the earlier vote count, or not? Because right now, it looks like either someone did, or someone made a mistake, or there's some other role that can mess with votes.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #467 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:The question isn't activity. If we've got no better leads, I'm always happy to lynch a lurker. The big question is, did someone lie during the earlier vote count, or not? Because right now, it looks like either someone did, or
someone made a mistake
, or there's some other role that can mess with votes.
my bet is on this. The guy gets questioned about his vote and lies about it? no reason to do that.
Well, I could see hypothetically someone lying and claiming to get off the Harry wagon when he claimed cop, while actually keeping his vote there, if he thought there was a chance of Harry actually still getting lynched and if Harry is actually a cop and not a lying scum.

OTOH, I do agree that a mistake seems quite possible, which was why I suggested it as a possibility. Still, either way I'd like to clear this up; could we get a list of people who were voting Harry Potter at the time of that vote-count?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #489 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

draygn_mage wrote:I'll leave Johnny to our cops.

God help me for saying this, but BJ is right about dead weight.

unvote, vote Blackberry
fos:draygn mage
for trying to direct the cops.

If you think Johnny is scum, vote for him. If you don't, then you wouldn't want the cops to investigate him. Unless you're scum, and just don't want the cops to investigate you or one of your partners.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Monty wrote:
reach a little further...
Well, how do you interpret "leave Johnny to the cops?" That's just a scummy thing to say.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #511 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Alright...I'm not really sure, but it looks like blackberry is probably about 1 or 2 votes away from a lynch right now. If you are still playing, Blackberry, and want to do or say anything, any kind of defense, or attack, or anyting, now's the time.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #552 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

TSAGod replaced in to the other thread for armlx back at camp, but hasn't posted in this thread at all yet. Does he know that this game has two threads?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #557 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

The frustrating thing here is that something like half of the people that we could lynch today didn't really do anything yesterday, perhaps they just got lazy because we couldn't even lurker vote them? Well, whatever, but that makes it hard for me to get a read on many of the members of the Blue Tribe; I'm not really sure where to go today.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

The Lurker List, Blue Team Version: (Just counting the "tribal" thread, not the "camp" thread, although many of these people lurked over there as well)

Armlx/TSA God

RolandoftheWhite/Zippy

Sotty7

AcesWild (not that we can lynch him today anyway)

Bacde

We need to hear more from all of these people.

Anyway, we can't lynch him today, but just to bring it up, the person I think is looking most suspicious to me at the moment is Agent 47. I don't like the way he really wanted to press foward on a lynch of Harry yesterday AFTER Harry claimed cop, and his posts in general just sound scummy to me.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah...that's a good point about LML being inconsistant.

vote:loudmouthlee
until he explains why he changed his mind since yesterday about voting plans and such.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #623 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:50 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

petroleumjelly wrote:So the fourth vote on Bacde was either from Zippy or Yos2, somebody was lying, or there a
silent voter

Yos2 then claims to vote for LML. Tamuz seems to agree with the sentiment that people shouldn’t be voting for Bacde.
So our claimed votes are:
Bacde – BJ, CD, Agent47, Johnny Fairplay, Zippy, Pianogwen (unclaimed), ???
BJ – Thok, ???, ???
LML – PJ, D_Mage
Zippy – Sotty7
To clarify, I am currently voting for LML, and I did not vote before that point. I PM'd the mod right after I made my post, so I should have been one of those two LML votes in the next votecount which was taken 6 hours later. Of course, there is always the possibility of mod error in any votecount, which could be lethal in this game.

Still, I agree, we need to figure out who is voting for whom. I suggest that everyone leave their vote right where it is for the moment; if the "silent voters" don't claim, it shouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, so long as everyone keeps their votes still for now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #648 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm still voting LML as well. Either there was an error in the last votecount, or one of you is lying.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #649 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) If people need me to, I could easily prove that I'm still voting LML, by unvoting him and voting someone else instead, so long as everyone else keeps their votes still while I do that.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

You know, I somehow missed that until I went back and re-read her posts ,but yeah, the claimed cop did say "we NEED to lynch Elvis tommorow". Just to be clear, Gwen, was that based on an investigation?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #668 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wait...are people claiming to be masons with LML now?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #673 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Agent 47 wrote:What the hell is going on?
Elvis is probably scum, but we can't lynch her today. I think you're also scummy looking, but we can't lynch you today either.

Other then that, I'm not really sure what's going on either.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:10 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Tamuz wrote:
note to self: subtlety in mafia is not helpful
Yes, i agree.

So do we have a mason claim here, or not? This kind of half-way hinting only helps the scum, who have enough information to figure out what's going on, it dosn't really give the town any solid information. All I know at this point is that several people started talking aobut how you should "obveously" unvote someone else, and then it was suddenly declared to be a mason claim by someone else. That's not enough to make me unvote, just enough to confuse me.

Also, I would like it if LML could at least answer the origional question...
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #680 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok. That whole "Can we please get off LML" post bacde made confused me.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #683 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote:Anyway,lets just lynch Thok, and the vig can deal with either our Tamuz problem or our dragyn problem tonight....
Umm...if there is a vig, shouldn't they vig Elvis, the person we've got a claimed cop investigation against?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #717 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Very good question...

We seem to have so many different scum groups, I wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 of the votes still on Bacae right now are scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #719 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Alright, we've had 7 people out of 20 post at all in last 5 days. That's just terrible. Where is everyone?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #731 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

And I'm still keeping my vote on LML, as he's been lurking since I voted for him. In fact, he's only had 1 short 1 line post in the past month....
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote: OK, so which game was the last time you saw scum do nothing but vote for the vote leader? tia.
Never. But to be fair, I've also never seen a GG do that either.

(shrug) It does makes analyzing your voting patterns later impossible, so I can understand it making people more suspicious of you.

However, I don't think the play today is to lynch one of the few people who is actually active.

Meanwhile, as I was partly voting LML for lurking, and partly because I wanted him to answer a question he's clearly never going to answer now, I might as well
unvote
him now that he's going to be replaced. Though I will want his replacement to tell us who he's currently voting for as soon as he shows up.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #772 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zippy wrote: i'm only good at being scum... ;)

i have found that the way to play here is post every 3 or 4 days and you get to live...

don't cause any waves by wondering why we let people live when they lurk for a month or two...

and lastly, when you get a vote on you, beg and plead for someone to tell you WHY...
So, when you're scum, you lurk a lot, huh?

You know, you're lurking this game, too.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #794 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zippy wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote: So, when you're scum, you lurk a lot, huh?

You know, you're lurking this game, too.
might want to check your facts...
Most of your posts so far have been only two or three words, and have said nothing. Not posting content=lurking.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #805 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote: hi..

we don't vote for undisputed vig's here. If you care to dispute my claim, I'll add you to the liost, and we can try and kill each other, and see who dies.
vote:Baby Jesus

At this point, I don't really care if you're a scum or a vig. You've told us that you're going to kill the claimed cop tonight, and I believe you. Even if you are a vig, I'd rather lynch you today then have Gwynn (who I think probably is really a cop) vigged tonight.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #820 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:37 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote:
voting for confirmed pro-town players does not help the town...
Don't say you're confirmed when you're not. That just makes you look more suspicious. And you are still nowhere close to confirmed.

BabyJesus wrote:Also,
fos at Yosarian
thinking I would actually shoot a claimed cop.
After Peacebringer's game, BJ, I would always take you seriously when you claim, or even joke, that you're going to kill someone.
BabyJesus wrote:So the NEW plan is I will vig dragyn tonight to confirm myself as the vig...

Also, I shot ZILIU last night, so if I'm lying the vig who really did can shoot me tonight...
Ok. So you're claiming you're the "shooting" killer? Alright, that's enough information to
unvote
you for now (unless you're counterclaimed on that), because now we can watch who gets shot and hopefully figure out your alignment that way.

By the way, why kill Ziliu?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #821 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:54 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

petroleumjelly wrote: My suggestions (I think I mentioned them earlier) are Aces-Wild, Marc:six, Elvis_Knits, or Yosarian2. If worse comes to worse, I wouldn't mind a Zippy vigging earlier (who was previously RolandoftheWhite).

Wait...what?

I went back to look at your earlier posts, and the only thing you said about me (I missed it the first time) was you accused me of defending blackberry, which is not really true. I did point out that blackberry was close to a lynch, and suggested that he should have a chance to role-claim or defend himself before he was lynched, but I ALWAYS say that; of COURSE we should give someone a chance to claim or defend themselves or say some last words before they get lynched on a day 1 bandwagon, that's basic mafia stratagy; as it turns out, he was already lynched by that point, probably by people who didn't announce their votes.

The only other thing I did that could be considered "defending" blackberry was asking Rupert about his vote, but hey, if someone votes for someone else in a way that does not seem to make sense, I'll ask them about it; I'm not going to apologize for that.

If anything, now that we know there are multiple scum groups, I would be most suspicious of the people who quickly finished blackberry off before he claimed and without even announcing their votes in the thread; they're probably people from rival mafia groups who thought they were quicklynching a GG. You've been keeping count of the votes, PJ; who do you think the day 1 secret speedlynchers could have been?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #829 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

petroleumjelly wrote: And Yos2, I only have you down as "more suspicious than pro-town" in my notes: I understand why pro-town players would ask for claims, but I also understand the scum strategy of subtly drawing attention away from scum-buddies or personally asking scum buddies to explain things so that both come off looking more pro-town.
Again, all I did was point out that he was close to a lynch, and suggest that he be given a chance to claim. Isn't that what any pro-town person should do in that situation?

In any case, it's what I always do in that situation; go back and look at my previous games, and I never hammer someone without giving them a chance to defend themselves first, no matter how suspicious they look. It's just not a good stratagy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #852 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

snowmonkey wrote:
you're team yellow. your opinion rates just above whale shit at the bottom of the ocean and just beneath two squirts of squid piss. now go back to doing whatever it was you were doing before you annoyed me.
Are you planning to ever contribute anything relelvent or useful, or should we just lynch you now?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #862 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:snowmonkey
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #865 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

draygn_mage wrote:a lot of people have complained about snowmonkey, but if the investigated scum is going to help,
unvote, vote TSAgod
So...you're voting TSAgod BECAUSE an investigated scum is???
Why would a scum give up one of her partners when she's clearly going to be lynched anyway?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #873 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:elvis

Anything else we should discuss today, before we lynch elvis?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #877 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

By the way, is Rupert still in this game? I don't think we've heard from him since day 1...
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #882 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

BabyJesus wrote:we will need to lynch dragyn tomorrow....
Did you actually try to vig dragyn last night, or was that another joke?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #884 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gwynn (dead cop) got a guilty result for Elvis.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #934 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zippy wrote:
fos for pointing out that someone is lurking...
Zippy wrote: DO NOT TRY TO PUSH FOR A SPEED BUMP LYNCH...
Did the "save the lurkers foundation" hire you as their lawyer, or what?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #939 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Good question; didn't the immunity giver die last night?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #947 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Thok wrote: Anybody want to suggest a reasonable bandwagon target or make an accusation?
Well, Agent 47's been lurking pretty hardcore...his last post was "this game has passed me by" and that was 16 days ago. The few posts he has made look kinda sketchy to me.
vote:agent47
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #950 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

marc.six wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to replace Agent47, and what happened to charles davis? he hasn't been around in a while.
(shrug) As I said, I have been suspicious of him for a while; a replacement might be a good idea, but even if he gets replaced I expect I'll keep my vote on him until I have a reason not to.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #952 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

marc.six wrote:What suspicions would these be? (Or why?)
There was some early game stuff that bothered me, like how he was still pushing for Harry Potter to be lynched even after he claimed cop. After Harry claimed cop, Agent 47 made posts like this
Agent 47 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:Oh, and if there IS an odd night cop, for god's sake do not out yourself....
The suck...Marine?
no, Navy Seal.
8)

Harry's claim oddly came without a name claim...interesting.

Could be a BG hoping to avoid claiming an already claimed name.
Many of Agent 47's posts, from the very start, just rub me the wrong way.

If it hadn't been for the guilty cop investigation on Elvis on the night Agent's tribe was vulnerable, I would have gone after Agent 47 days ago.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #954 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Um, seeing how Elvis is long dead, that seems kind of a waste of a vote.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #957 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, right...heh...forgot about that.

(pm's vote to mod)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #968 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Thok wrote:Just as a reminder

Tamuz and Bacde have claimed mason together.
Snowmonkey has immunity and can't be voted today.
Fritzler has claimed Neutral/Survivor.

Anything I've missed?
Johhny Fairplay claimed vanillia day 1, I think
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #975 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah...Charles's play seems wierd. In general, I've learned it's usually a good idea to kill people who claim neutral, in fact; if they're telling the truth, it's no great loss, and they might be lying about either their alignment or about their win conditions.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #979 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Look at the camp thread.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #980 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

From the camp thread:

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:07 pm Post subject: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cargo truck bounces through the foliage-covered "road" cutting into the interior of a small island. Inside, players sat silently focusing their thoughts. Some had come with a bit of foreknowledge, and were even now each scheming victory. The ones without this knowledge would be surprised, indeed. Some faces were familiar, and others weren't. The players simply held onto their backpacks and stared...

Above them in the sky -

Here we are approaching the heart of a mysterious Pacific isle, one of many in an immensely beautiful archipelago. Today, 24 players are about to begin the adventure of a lifetime. They will be abandoned here with some of the most exotic creatures anywhere- vividly colorful birds and lizards like to call this island home. However, it is also the location of some dangerous animals- scorpions are aplenty, as are deadly snakes. This land is steeped in culture; the people living here believe in life after death, among many other superstitions. Perhaps the greatest things for out contestants to worry about, though, are the 23 other players. This will be the home for these 24 strangers, or maybe not so strangers, for the next several Days. They will be forced to work together to create a new society... while battling the elements, and each other. They must learn to adapt, or they will be voted from the tribe. They must be always alert, or the island superstition may become more closely experienced for some than they would prefer. In the end, only a few will remain to claim the prize: title of Sole Survivors.

Close-ups of the contestants are shown as they ride along in the back of the truck, still thinking, still planning.

As many Days as it takes... 24 people... Only a few will be... Survivors!

The helicopter flies off into the distance, and that oh-so familiar theme begins...

-----------------------------
Castaways:
Wandering Sophists
01. Charles Davis
02. Thok
05. Sotty7
06. Aces-Wild
07. Bacde
09. snowmonkey
10. Draygn_Mage
11. marc.six
12. Rupert
13. Agent 47 (replacing Keys Myaths)
15. Yosarian2
16. Tamuz
17. Johnny Fairplay

Torches Snuffed:
Tribal Council 1 begins
Blackberry - Ethan Zohn - Soccer Alliance (Mafia) - torch snuffed, TC 1.
Tribal Council 1 ends
--------------------------------------------
Night 1
Monty - Tina Wesson - Doctor - vanished
ziliu - Greg Buis - Townie - shot
Harry_Potter - Jeff Varner - Alliance Checker - hacked by a machete, and then his head was torn off
TSAGod (replacing armlx) - Jerri Manthey - Townie - torch snuffed, TC 2.
Night 2
petroleumjelly (replacing Don Gaetano) - Silas Gaither - Alliance recruiter - shot
Pianogwen81 - Jessie Camacho - Cop - head torn off
elvis_knits - Stacey Stillman - Mother Alliance's Mafia - torch snuffed, TC 3.
Night 3
edion0 (replacing LoudmouthLee) - Brandon Quentin - shot
Zippy (replacing rolandofthewhite) - Richard Hatch - Giver of Immunity - head torn off
BabyJesus - Rudy Boesch - Vigilante - vanished
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #983 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah...there's 17 people left alive, and no one posts in 24 hours? What the heck?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #987 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Still voting agent 47, like I said.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #990 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Right, right, 13 people, Mod's numbering system threw me off.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #991 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, and by the way, snowmonkey, more then a month ago, I asked you this.
Yosarian2 wrote: Are you planning to ever contribute anything relelvent or useful, or should we just lynch you now?
I'm still waiting for something relevent or useful from you.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1005 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 974, me and marc.six both said we had voted for agent47, and he had two votes on him. So I assume marc.six was telling the truth about his vote, and has unvoted since then.
(shrug)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1009 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, talking about votes, a few days ago, Rupert claimed to get a report from the mod about who voted for you; has anyone else gotten anything like this?
Rupert wrote:fyi- here are who voted for whom on day 2 lynch.

Someone wells will be able to get who voted for whom either day 3 or day 4...

Vote Tally - Day 2
edion0 - pianogwen81, draygn_mage, Bacde
BabyJ - edion0, marc.six
Bacde - Agent47, Johnny Fairplay, Rupert, snowmonkey
TSAGod - Charles Davis, Zippy, Sotty7, Thok, petroleumjelly, Tamuz, BabyJ, elvis_knits
Rupert wrote:take it up with probst. I was given that as the report of who voted what on day two.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1019 (isolation #78) » Tue May 02, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

So, I guess at this point we're mostly just waiting to hear if Agent 47's replacement can come up with any good reason we shouldn't lynch him?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1022 (isolation #79) » Wed May 03, 2006 7:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Tamuz wrote:Why does scummonkey have lynch protection?
We don't really know...we lost one "immunity giver", so most likely either we have a new immunity giver, or it's now random.

If it's random, then one jot of bad luck in the endgame could really ruin the town's chances...imagine if there were 3 people left, 1 was scum...and the scum won immunity.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1024 (isolation #80) » Thu May 04, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

marc.six wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:So, I guess at this point we're mostly just waiting to hear if Agent 47's replacement can come up with any good reason we shouldn't lynch him?
So they have to defend themselves on their first post? Ouch. There's not much you can say against a replacement though, wouldn't it make more sense to see how they play first?

(shrug) I'm suspicious of Agent 47, mostly because of his suspicious behavior early in the game and his subsequent lurking (even when he was posting after day 1, he said basically nothing). I almost wouldn't mind lynching him right now, honestly, but as a matter of principal it's probably better to wait for a replacement and give his replacement a chance to defend himself, or claim, or attack someone else, or do something , because the town's likely to get more information that way, and because there might be a good reason to not lynch agent 47 today. However, if I'm suspicious of a person for cause, and he gets replaced, there is no logical reason that him getting replaced would make me any less suspicious.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1039 (isolation #81) » Thu May 11, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Can we just lynch someone and get the game moving again?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1045 (isolation #82) » Mon May 15, 2006 4:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, we might as well just lynch agent 47 at this point. Half of the freaking game needs to be replaced, which is going to take forever even after Raj takes over as mod; we might as well just lynch a lurker and be done with it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1046 (isolation #83) » Wed May 17, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, is anyone actually still playing this game?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1054 (isolation #84) » Sun May 21, 2006 5:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, these people need to be prodded/replaced:
Charles Davis (AKA Fritzer)
Sotty7
Aces-Wild
Rupert (AKA peacebringer)
Agent 47 (replacing Keys Myaths)
Johnny Fairplay

The person on the list who's posted most recently is Charles Davis, who posted May 1. Everyone else hasn't posted since at least April.

I would suggest that at least Aces Wild, Rupert, and Agent 47 be replaced right away; they've been gone for so long I doubt they'd even notice respond to a prod.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1062 (isolation #85) » Tue May 23, 2006 5:19 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, I have long been suspicious of agent 47, mostly because of the way he went after Harry Potter, the cop, after Harry claimed, way back on day 1; and that's basically the only thing he did all game.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1067 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Interesting...snowmonkey, do you know if you're going to be immune for the rest of the game?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1081 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Like most games here, this one seems to have completly stalled out. Time to go lurker hunting, I guess, see if we can force some more people to be more active.

Lurkers:

Draygn mage: Other then a "still here" post, has not posted in a week. Not going to vote for him right now, because he had a strong name-claim, but he needs to post more.

Iammars: Is he even still playing? Or has someone else replaced him and I missed it? He replaced Aces wild, posted once in the camp thread back in May, and never posted in this thread at all.

MrBuddyLee: He posted in the Camp thread, but has not posted here today.

vote:Iammars
. Mise well vote a lurker.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1086 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Masterchief wrote:Does anyone else here notice that this game is going at an unusually slow pace?
Yeah. This game's been crawling along at a painfully slow pace for months.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1091 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Masterchief wrote:Geez! Months!
Yeah. This game started in Feburary.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1098 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(laughs) Boy, I've been away from this game so long I completly forgot that. (sends PM)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1106 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, first, I want to hear from Snowmoney why he suspects Sotty7.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1114 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, we've got 7 people left, and there seem to be 2 kill groups left. Looking back at the deaths, we've had 2 dead members of the Mother's Alliance, and 1 dead member of the Soccer Alliance. So if each scum group started with 3 people, we've got 2 soccer alliance scums left and 1 mother's alliance scums.

If we don't lyinch a scum today, then this could be the last day the majority of people are GG's. Not quite a "lynch or lose" kind of situation, but if we don't lynch scum today we'll be relying on cross-kills and cross-lynches, and I hate counting on scum group A to save me from scum group B.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1122 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Why are we suspecting there are two scum groups?
Because the mod, in the deathlist on the first post of the camp thread, says that two of the dead were "Mother's Alliance Mafia" and that one was "Soccer Alliance (Mafia)". And because we had two deaths almost every night; there were two nights when we had 3 deaths, but we had a living vig back then (baby jesus).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1126 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Masterchief wrote:Wait, what are the teams in this game?
Well, that depends. Does your PM say you're supposed to kill everyone else?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1129 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:37 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

So, you guys realize that the deadline's in 3 days, and we're currently heading towards a game-losing no lynch, right?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1131 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

At this point, anyone not posting is probably scum who's hoping we never get around to lynching someone today.

Might as well send in a
vote:Mr. Buddy Lee

But I'll gladly change that to Sotty, or snowmonkey, or anyone else. I'd still like to hear snowmonkey give a reason why Sotty is scum, but at this point I'd basically vote for anyone in order to get a lynch if it comes to that.

Should we do a mass-claim today?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1136 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anyone not voting is probably scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1138 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Sotty, you're probably at lynch -1, and we're almost at deadline. If you have some reason why you shouldn't be lynched, like a claim or something, better give it fast.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1141 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Deadline's in, what, 18 hours? No time for a mass claim right now.

Sotty, is there any reason you can give why we shouldn't lynch you? Any suggestions on who might be a better lynch?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1143 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) I just made it to the endagame in Kingmaker, the last mafia game I finished, and I was a townie in that game. You can't try to read to much into "who did the scum kill", it's pure WIFOM stuff.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1144 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, we're past deadline; if everyone told the truth about their votes, Sotty is probably dead.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”