Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by StefanB »

Vote: Yabbaguy

hate this please don't lynch me today. Are you so bad that you are often lynched as town on day 1, or are you scum, so are afraid to be lynched?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by StefanB »

Deleted, wrong game
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by StefanB »

Arrgh, posted the above in the wrong game, Mod can you please delete it, sorry...
Facepalm.

It's deleted. In the future, please double-check that you're posting the right post in the right game
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by StefanB »

Imaginality: I don't exspect him to answer that he is mafia, but do you exspect him to answere he is a bad player? Since he now has 2 votes on him, I exspect him to answer why he did it, which gives imformation on yabbaguy, so I don't think that was completly usless, beside it was part of my reason for voting yabba so for me not completly usless
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Andrew: Connection with Stefunny, because of the name, Stefan is a very common name where I live.
Because of the mistake, there isn't any connection I think.
No I haven't got any connection to any scanner I know of, beside playing with some.
The name Stefunny I have read, she was female, no connection I know of. (Beside perhaps here having a similar name)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 am

Post by StefanB »

yabbaguy wrote:
None of the above, Stefan. See, you and the others are really gullible, my sig clearly shows how much more intelligent and confident I really am.
I would translate this as blablabla.
No real reason given, interesting.
So why if you are so an intelegent and confident player did you start the game with please don't lynch me?

Ad Mod:
I will be VLA the next weekend Saturday and Sunday (my timezone GMT+2 at the moment)

Noted!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by StefanB »

As a personal request from Mister y this time without quotes:

Jase: Hm, voting first RVS but having found someone who he thinks is scum. Then a little presure from imaginality und a question from [L] and he unvotes and votes the one who is scummy in his opinion.
Und then stats he is a good player. Let's ignore that the y-guy get's under my skin with every post, this is (without the last post) clasic mafiaplay.
Voting him at the point is a good vote, but there is yabbaguy.

Andrew: You asked me if I have any connection to Stefunny. No, not that I know was my answer, still any confussion.

yabbaguy:
Your reactionfishing: You should know that people on RVS try to analyze everythink in the beginning of a game, and your posting was strange. So acting strange will drove reaction from town or mafia both.
Your second post: Newsflash by your own reasoning your are scum.
The most confrontational isn't me, it's you. I didn't call someone a VI (altough indirectly) in my second post.
I never called you a VI. If I had thought you were this, than I would have checked how bad a VI you were and then acting accordenly. (there are VIs, who are very good at loosing the game for town, they are in my opinion a good lynch if you haven't found scum on day 1)
But the Best ICsign is normaly a good sign that you are a better player. So your first post was just strange, so I tryed to get a reaction from you.
You reacted, your reaction doesn't read town, it reads scum, liking my vote.
Of course we are on page 2 so I am not 100% sure to have found scum, I am not complete rational (called VI) and I know of the danger of tunneling, but I like my vote on you.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by StefanB »

Unvote

Yes I have gotten over emotion.
Uncle Pain wrote: andrew94: I’d be happy if I could stick around here without an avatar.

Surprise_Carcinogen: From those who haven’t posted so far, Me=Weird is V/LA and GroupThink hasn’t even confirmed yet, so lurking would be a false assumption. Zdenek and crazypianist1116 have each posted once and both more than one day ago, these two are best qualified to count as lurkers but I think we should wait with accusations until Tuesday when Easter is over.
Uncle Pain: Why don't you want an avatar?
I think it's to early to call out active lurking, exspecially since the beggining of a game is the most difficult of it.
Zdenek wrote:
I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
Zdenek: Why are rhetorical questions scummy? They are a perhaps not the nicest form of doing thinks but scummy? I can see that normaly rhetorical questions alone do not help because they bring nothink new to the game. And of course I did defend them. Called useless by imaginality and inderectly called a VI by yabbaguy did make me react. Normally I try to react to people who say somethink about me, if I think its important. Active yes, lurking(?) I would bet that I have more content than you, much more.
Also don't like that active lurking from one post. You don't active lurk from one post. Active lurking is trying to be active but not contributing much. If a player post an usseless post (in your opinion) thats not enough. Active lurking on page 3 is to early to determine, if the player is not very obvios.

Crazypianist: I don't belive that someone is town for laballed "Best IC". Normally that means good player and starting the game like he did, is a very WTF moment. I went after the strange comment, he made his comments and I found them scummy. (Yes more scummy than his first post) I don't think he is sure town, no, but there are people who are more suspicios.
Me=Weird is at the moment VLA, so he will probably post after easter.

SurpriseCarcinogen: Don't link to ongoing games. Be careful even talking about them. That will probably not getting you banned (at last not normally) but getting you modkilled (if you are also a player in the second game in both games), which is also bad. Let's making my mistake on page 1 and a few prods the worst that happens to our poor mod this game okay?
Jase wrote:EBWOP: Also Pianist I could not possibly have sheeped imaginalitys vote for yabba. No such vote has ever existed.
What do you mean with this? At the moment you voted yabba, he had 2 votes on him, from me and Zdenek? They were no imaginality. They existed. And you voted him after presure from Imaginality.

Hello GroupThink, care to say more?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry was trying to get my thoughts in order.
The think I know Uncle Pain is making the most sense in the game. So the voice of reason is my biggest townread at the moment.
The whole reactionfishing is strange. "I react strange to drew out the scum" doesn't seem to work that good.

Secondly
Vote: Me=Weird

Sorry but I may be the only one who doesn't see the great townpost.
Goes only after easy targets check.
Misinterpretes thinks to make his target look worse check, actually check twice (Zdenek points were 1 Rhetorical questions are scummy and 2 I am active lurking)

I like that some people at last think about Jasse not beeing scum.

Okay the game really gets me: We learn good townplay is never defend yourself, never attack strange post and never unvote if you are not 100% sure that your target is town, that you are off on your attack is not enough reason and never unvote and not immediatly vote again to collect your thoughts and get a little bit surer about some thinks.
VI ends post.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

Post by StefanB »

I tryed to use that quotethink, sorry but now I don't have the nerve for it anymore, so

Me=Weird wrote:
Completely misses zde's point, which wasn't that rhetorical questions are scummy, but that the defending was scummy.
and then
He doesn't like that you are justifying them. He doesn't really care that you asked one, but your defense seems trying to appear useful without doing much.
= not the same and not what Zdenek posted.
Post 55, Zdenek wrote:
I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
I read from that 2 points as 1 asking rhetorical questions is scummy
2. I am active lurking.

I allready stated that I asked about 1 and denied 2 in my post. In my opinion 1 is more important for the game.

Next Me-Weirdquestion:
Why don't you think jase is scum?
I did the moment I was unvoting. I mentioned this in Iso 6. But his last posts give me a very frustrated townvibe, but I still want an explanation for
imaginalitys vote
he talks about.

Me=Weird further wrote:
WRONG! You unvoted, you said there are scummier people, and then named NONE OF THEM.
I named Jase before, but thought there was enough presure on him, so I could do somethink that helps more. My sarcastic comment at GroupThink was there. I though at the moment of voting him, but thought this would be pointless since I didn't really exspect an answer.
BTW: Childlessly I am calling OMGOS.

But lynching me is okay, just don't do it that fast. Town can use some more content tomorrow.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Edit: I don't really understand SCsPost care to explaine?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 am

Post by StefanB »

Other strange thinks: Post 4 (first playerpost) were did the candyjoke come from? This sounds strange, wouldn't be a day later, but on Saturday it sounded strange.
BTW: The treads needs more Crazypianist und Zdenek(3 posts each) and of corse more GroupThink (a vote).
Uncle Pain: Sorry forgot to answer your question.

I did calm my anger. First I voted yabba to get a reaction, didn't like the reaction, so vote stayed.
I still think his gambit was a bad idea, and will be watching him. I would call him a slight townread, at the moment. Would like to watch him, when he isn't arguing with me, unfortunatly hasn't posted since nearly 2 days.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 am

Post by StefanB »

I think lay of the land stand for you knowing how to play mafia (lay=law?), hope that helps.
At last that's what I get from the post.
Since you seemed to be confussed what that meaned, I answered.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Me=Weird everythink I do is scummy for you, so why botter. But I also state that his mainpoint was the active lurking, what I answered, which you have ignored.
I did try to use the quotebotum, it lead to me actialy not quoting thinks because I dislike who it works.
So I will use the methode, which is faster for me and witch I like beser. Anyone has a problem with me using that (probably for Me=Weird scummy) method. (Yes and that is exactly a meanigless snipe like the OMGOS think was, getting Me=Weird to think will not happen I think)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by StefanB »

I will now try this for the last time and try to make it easy:

Me=Weird:
The main point of Zdeneks:
Is that I'm active Lurking. YES/NO

I wrote:
Also don't like that active lurking from one post. You don't active lurk from one post. Active lurking is trying to be active but not contributing much. If a player post an usseless post (in your opinion) thats not enough. Active lurking on page 3 is to early to determine, if the player is not very obvios.
That did addresse the active lurking point. YES/NO

So Me=Weird:
Completely misses zde's point
is from a certain point of View CORRECT/WRONG.

Please answer that so we can get back out of the twilight zone.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay, @all: What can I still do?
Defending myself I will only do against scummyattackers, because I am long past the time that slot is even considered posible town.
Replacement is out of the question, nobody should have to play the game with the slot.
So would should I do to get people looking at other posters and help the game?
My motivation is down, that's the reason I stopped posting after the first think I found strange in the thread. (No I only know what Dead Note is, haven't read or watched it)
Please don't say thinks like commite suicide. (Quitting the side is okay)
I still belive the Me=Weird is scum, such he is not even trying to understand my posts. Hell, it feels like he is skimming them.
imaginality feels completly honest in pushing my waggon, Me=Weird does not a bit.
Andrew I don't know, he is normally better in finding real scum and he did take a lot of time to make that point, when it did happen days ago.
At the moment the whole day will be wasted on looking at me.
Can you please try to look at other players: Andrew, Crazyp, whoever replaces GT, Me=Weird and Zdenek (last one has posted not very much) are some of my ideas, but please look at everone.
Sorry everone tunneling on StefanB, lynching him is bad.
Everone trying to make the most of day 1 and then lynching StefanB is better.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 am

Post by StefanB »

Jasse: I know I have freaking towncread of -1.000.000 but would you please make clear what you thought of post 64 thanks.
Imaginality: I'm not defending
against you
, because you are sounding genue and that's freaking wasting time.
Andrews vote is new, it's freaking hard to comprehend and them strange. I am not more into him, because I don't know what to make of it.
Where as M=W is ignoring everythink I say, would make 1+1=2 seem scummy and is tuneling as a pro.
Sorry I believe that town would have a more intellegent play as that. SO HE IS SCUM, ANDREW COULD BE SCUM, and IMAGINALITY PROBABLY ISN'T SCUM.
THE ONE THINK I WANT TO TALK ABOUT POSTGAME IS HOW I AM ACTIVE LURKING IN THIS GAME.

So I feel better.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by StefanB »

First
Unvote

Mist7676 wrote:
Done with my read!

StefanB wrote:I named Jase before, but thought there was enough presure on him, so I could do somethink that helps more. My sarcastic comment at GroupThink was there.
I though at the moment of voting him, but thought this would be pointless since I didn't really exspect an answer.

BTW: Childlessly I am calling OMGOS.

You were going to vote him so you canget an answer? Just ask the question and if his answer seems scummy or doesn't reply then you vote him.

StefanB: Explain why you feel the need to Bring up something that happened on the first few posts?
StefanB wrote:I know I have freaking towncread of -1.000.000
Than please selfvote so we can get you out of the way. Mafia is about taking suspiscion, fighting them, and passing them to someone else. That post just seemed like you are giving up.

I'll do more people later for now I have to get ready for school.
Vote:StefanB
for reasons stated above.

Then this post from Mist, at last some points are horrible antitown.
First the missunderstanding, I didn't vote GroupThink because I had serious doubt that he would response to anythink. Hell, he left with 1 post in game were he voted and nothing more. I was not very surprised that that happened, so a vote didn't help here very much. (not a point against Mist just to make it clear)
Your vote for me, let me get this strange. You vote me for giving up and stating that I know that many townies belive I am scum?
Not even for beliving yourself that I am scum?
Have you even read the whole game, how many of my post have you read?
Second yust vote for yourself: I may do that if we are very near to deadline and a result of not doing it would result in a nolynch, whitch the rules make imposible this game. Every other selfvote is antitown. It's against playing to win win. (I think perhaps even modkilworthy)
Also rushing the day is only good if you think you have done everythink done to be best prepaired for day 2.
You can not tell me that has happened after one week.
Vote: Mist
, I know antitown=not neccesary scum, but I feel okay with leaving this vote there for my VLA.

At all I will try to make a big posting and try to make everythink clear what I did game, I just can't carantie that I have enough time today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by StefanB »

Me=Weird wrote:yabba's post seems a bit off. Slight FoS on him.
Stefan wrote:You vote me for giving up and stating that I know that many townies belive I am scum?

Well, giving up is something that you shouldn't do, and that scum are marginally more likely to do. Also, it wasn't "many townies", when you said that, it was mainly me and imaginality, and kinda andrew. And I just read that over, and
how would you know they're townies!?
I think I've got a scumslip here.
zdenek wrote:I don't believe you. If it were true, why not say so right away?

Because that would make it useless?
crazypianists seems a bit townier.

Lol, that would have been very funny if I had posted that a day before and wrote "all of the town".
Yeah I was just getting of that "Some want to lynch me, the rest is thinking I am an ussless VI" so yeah that is just wrong. Also I did think that I can't defend myself in this game, because its for me twilight mafia, were black is white and white is black.
Also can someone tell me again, why everyone has a townread on Me=Weird? I just want to understand it. Not doing any mudslinging here, but some of what he makes of post is constructed many of them of technicallys and using the wrong word.
From a paranoiapoint you can add people I believed would not mind a StefanBlynch: Tarsanilot (for post 118), Uncle Pain (for post 125), Zdenek (post 128), Crazypianist (Post 138), Mist (143)
Okay the post that killed me was the scumpartnerposts 142 from imaginality, just asked myself afterwards if I should vote my townreads.
So I was kind of forgetting that [L], Jasse, SC and Jabba hadn't express somethink that was read like I don't mind lynching StefanB.
The post of Jabba and ironicly Mist brought me actually in the game, (and stopped my plan to quit the site) I just don't have that much time in the moment.
Yeah and I should have used players, I sometimes use that terms simoltanios.
If any of the players feel that I don't group them right, sorry this is not an attack, it's just what I thought about your post.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay let's get to the case on me.
Post 96:
Post21: Why do I make a question more powerful with a vote?
Well, why not. Exspecially in the beginning, you use that is a tactick called pressure. Not in this game but normal play in other games.

Post 31: Ah, you know voting someone you don't have to say you think he is scummy, normally the vote is making this clear, also why do you think I don't want to say that I thought Yabbaguy is scummy. I know I have gotten in problems with the vocabulary before but people come on, read this in context. Anyone really could read the beginning and getting the thaught that I were beeing on the fence with yabbaguy here, really????????

Post 49: Sorry yabbaguy this is just my thinking then. He basicly answered No, I am confident and intellegent. Well normally if you get such an answer you don't unvote, you get angry. Hit a personal hot bottom by calling me VI indirectly. My game has been of since the post.

(More later)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by StefanB »

Mist7676 wrote:He seems like he is giving up. "I have a towncred of -1,000,000" he is actually telling town I seem like scum! If he is giving up then selfvote so we can get you at of the way. If he isn't giving up then don't be telling town I seem like scum!

Yabba that seems like a post out of your meta. Of course people are going to go WTF about it and at least question it. If I posted an
Amazing
post people are going to question it.

I'm going to have to go slight V/
LA
for today

Okay this is a WTF post. People seem to think I am scum. Even if I try to fight this and try to make people even think about it, it doesn't seem to work. Okay I have not 3 players who don't have posted that I'm scum and my main gole is to still trying to help the town. You seem to be more upset, that I vote you than anythink else.
You are the one person who explicits votes me, without even sounding like she thinks I am scum.
Actually your point is: Everyone belives you are scum, you don't really belive in chanching this, give up and die already.
This is antitown.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by StefanB »

Sorry now I really have to stop, have a nice weekend.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #22) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 am

Post by StefanB »

[L] wrote:@Yabba: I pondered the idea of StefanB's scumslip because it seemed so obvious; to ignore it and move on to other things would be avoiding something too obvious. The fact that his English is the way it is is likely playing into our favor.

Nice so my not using perfect English helps you to mislynch, nice to say it that clear L.
BTW Post 189 is terrible WIFOM.

Me=Weird: You have said I am scum the whole game. So you know that really and we should say your are scum, because you are sure. Sorry Mod that I am so drastic: THIS IS BS, like a lot in the case against me. I am sorry that I was so unmotivated, will try to make an argument against every post in the game against me. And you should try to play like the good player you are and not like that.

RedTail: The point no one seems to get is what I expected from my yabbaguyquestion. It was neither answer 1 nor 2 but an interessting 3. Sure I have been that clear with that but any player just try to think a little.

Tarsanisolot: Some of them are. We can't have that much scum. It will be your job to find them. :D I don't think that is anylonger a question on town or scum, there are 2 players who didn't say they think I am scummy (okay one of them did state that he doesn't want to lynch me at the moment and I'm afraid my next post could chance that)

Since I have not that much time, I will quote like that.
yabbaguy wrote:
@Stefan: How often do you get driven up in the votecount? Does it happen more when Town or scum?

Well I will answer this question not quite like you ask it. I have been lynched twice. One was Guardian of the Palace, whitch is hardly mafia, one other was an appatylynch in a Bastard mafia were everyone just wanted it to end. (I have goten 1 vote) Both times I was town, so town is probably the right answer. But both were marathan/ not normal mafiagames. In normal games, I have before this game never been voted before. (sorry to post that) I have "played" mafia once before (sorry was killed in it, before I actually played)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 am

Post by StefanB »

Soory EBP:
yabbaguy wrote:
@Stefan: How often do you get driven up in the votecount? Does it happen more when Town or scum?

Well I will answer this question not quite like you ask it. I have been lynched twice. One was Guardian of the Palace, whitch is hardly mafia, one other was an appatylynch in a Bastard mafia were everyone just wanted it to end. (I have goten 1 vote) Both times I was town, so town is probably the right answer. But both were marathan/ not normal mafiagames. In normal games, I have before this game never been voted before. (sorry to post that) I have "played" mafia once before (sorry was killed in it, before I actually played)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry I have to get back to post 55 of Zdenek:

don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.

Okay his point was that my defense of the post was scummy.
Why: His reason It is active lurking - contributing but not scum hunting.

So one of the mainpoints was that I defend them in 21 (a posting so active lurking that it was interesting ignored and most players don't seem to get it)
I will fully admite that I have an active lurking in the RVS. I try a lot of thinks to start diskusion, doesn't always work.
I stay by my point and that is one question that no one has answered (exspecially not Me=Weird who uses this post as main point). How can you active lurk from ONE POST with over 20 posts?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #25) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay the rest of imaginalitys first post atacking me:

Yepp I always unvote to late, exspecially when a little angry (nothink like my play this game that was anger and just not beeing motivated) and reading those post I know why.
Interesting that you point this point about Zdenek. Has anyone in this game see me calm before?
And you think the point of the post is that good (look at last post). Anyone who use this anyone of you read Zdeneks post and you aggree?
Okay that was not a good post, I'm unfortunatly not a posting good like other players.
You realise that Me=Weird was called out for lurking before that, so not part of the discusion? GroupThink I wanted to invite to play, trying to make a nice atmosphäre to lure him in and bang. Sorry I have played a game with 2 late arrival, so I am a little naive in the game. And yes I fluffpost, I have been very silent this game. (for me)
About Yabbaguy: I was still not quite over beeing called a VI (hot bottum for me), So I didn't call him town yet, but I voted him for the wrong reason and unvoted. I give that I wanted to look around a bit and vote were I thought it would help town most (look at people staying under the raddar), reread the game (somethink that I couldn't bring myself to do later)...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:37 am

Post by StefanB »

redtail896 wrote:
StefanB wrote:
Me=Weird: You have said I am scum the whole game. So you know that really and we should say your are scum, because you are sure. Sorry Mod that I am so drastic: THIS IS BS, like a lot in the case against me. I am sorry that I was so unmotivated, will try to make an argument against every post in the game against me. And you should try to play like the good player you are and not like that.

RedTail: The point no one seems to get is what I expected from my yabbaguyquestion. It was neither answer 1 nor 2 but an interessting 3. Sure I have been that clear with that but any player just try to think a little.

Why does that mean M=W is scum? I just don't understand what your case is there.

As for the second point there, I understand what you're saying, but you must see that it looks very revisionist from over here. Reading the post in question, I find it hard to believe that that is what you meant at the time.
quote]

Point 1: No I didn't say it this post, Me=Weird could be just tunelling town, I just try to defend myself against him. My opinion is that he used very weak attacks against me all game, from my opinion and tunneled. So yeah I wan't better atacks from him on me and somethink on other players. That's a dare.

Point 2: My luck that I made a dumb mistake then.
StefanB wrote:Imaginality: I don't exspect him to answer that he is mafia, but do you exspect him to answere he is a bad player? Since he now has 2 votes on him, I exspect him to answer why he did it, which gives imformation on yabbaguy, so I don't think that was completly usless, beside it was part of my reason for voting yabba so for me not completly usless

That's post 21 after my attack on yabbaguy but before he answered. Its out there in the open. So how about this?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 am

Post by StefanB »

redtail896 wrote:
StefanB wrote:

Why does that mean M=W is scum? I just don't understand what your case is there.

As for the second point there, I understand what you're saying, but you must see that it looks very revisionist from over here. Reading the post in question, I find it hard to believe that that is what you meant at the time.
quote]

Point 1: No I didn't say it this post, Me=Weird could be just tunelling town, I just try to defend myself against him. My opinion is that he used very weak attacks against me all game, from my opinion and tunneled. So yeah I wan't better atacks from him on me and somethink on other players. That's a dare.

Point 2: My luck that I made a dumb mistake then.
StefanB wrote:Imaginality: I don't exspect him to answer that he is mafia, but do you exspect him to answere he is a bad player? Since he now has 2 votes on him, I exspect him to answer why he did it, which gives imformation on yabbaguy, so I don't think that was completly usless, beside it was part of my reason for voting yabba so for me not completly usless

That's post 21 after my attack on yabbaguy but before he answered. Its out there in the open. So how about this?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello Me=Weird let's talk about your first attack on me a bit:

Why was my reaction, so different than those of: Zdenek and Jase.
How was it different than your reaction to Jase (Yeah I suspect this guy but I totally vote this other guy just random and hell his reaction was making fun of immaginality, and we all toke that serious) or imaginalitys, Uncle Pains, SCs...
And then those points: I didn't miss that yabba is IC, this is not and never was an explenation for his first post. It's a sign, that he is not a bad player yes, your point.
We have talked about Zdeneks post, that is really somethink you want your case build on.
Sorry no strong point in here. There never was.
I fully admite on of my reason for voting you was envy. This guy posts such a bad (very bad) first post and is considered town. WTH are people thinking? So yes I votet a nullread now.
But the point stays you never had a good reason in game for your suspicion, even less for your vote.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 am

Post by StefanB »

111 of Me=Weird:
Okay the OMGOS was unnecasary.
BTW:
Childlessly
I am calling OMGOS.

Whitch means I don't use that as argument, but have done that out of spite (I may have thought to german here in using the first word) I tryed to break somethink here what I thought was stupidy. Sorry there were some bad arguments.
My hope was that I either can make town think a little or the game would be over for me after day one (then a win/win situation)
My grasping at straw: Well I wanted to do a reread of the game then and point out everythink that was strange. My motivation was so high that I stopped after post 1. From this moment on I did my duty nothing more.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #30) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Andrew: I haven't pushing you because
1) I didn't care enough
2) I can't read you.
3) Your case wasn't strong, but that is one of your problems.
4) This post is no indication of scum-or town-Andrew.
5) I have read some games where you had an exelent scumdar and have still hopes that it starts working this game.
6) I rather lynch a scumread (if I have any influence on it)
7) I don't really know how to question Andrew.

So yes I didn't push him that much than Me=Weird, before, imaginality.
His case is nothing new.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Tarsanilot: I hope I have started to make seens now. :)

immaginality: Yeah I reacted badly this game to
1) pressure
2) beeing called a VI
3) attacks without sense
4) no motivation
5) beeing completly usless

Okay why don't I make ussless votes?

I have a fun fact in the aftergame for you all.
Well what exactly would the votes on Jase help town, he would have four not three. What does a vote on someone who will quit the game probably help. So I wanted some time to think to get in the game.

Funny what you read on the last part: "MAKE SOMETHINK OUT OF THE DAY, DON'T DARE TO WASTE IT!!!" would have been more like it. I will argue against a lynch on the first week in every game, even if for me personaly it would have been more favoritel.
How would reactions been if I posted what I really thaught: "Thank good that is over soon!!!" "While the start to read my post and think about them after my lynch?" "What can I still do to help town win this one?" "How ... can the players be?" Yepp no motivation plus arrogance not sopp.
Can I avoid beeing lynched we will see. I may have crossed the point of no return, but now I can promise that this will be a fight.
The point of budying did really get me. Afterwards I really did stopp posting, because after that I could think of what I could still do. Voting my townreads????
But because nobody has said this to imaginality: Don't be sure of scumpair on day one before the flip.
Okay that we imaginalitys good argument right? Found the other one better.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #32) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:53 am

Post by StefanB »

O jeah, post 124: Jase why haven't you answered the question?
Was a bit strong on the scumread in this post, but thought that was normal play on mafiascum (no Fate is not one of the players I try to become)
Hello Uncle Pain:
Post 125: Good Questions.
Were did I cross the line with Me=Weird. I did attack him strongly and worded some thinks strong because I think perhaps it would break his tunneling, but what did I really post that was over the line.
Sorry I needed so long to get back to my ussuel self.
Why did I panick: Well it was somethink new. I have never been so useless, never been a VI, thaught I can play this game, never been on autopilot before, never wanted to quit a game (I don't quit games, personal rule), never wished to have not joined a game. The pressure think was not even a reason. Funny think: I never counted the vote, until much later. I stopped carring.
The candythink should have been first of manythinks that I didn't post, because no motivation was left. I just left it there because I don't think it would hurt the town.
On the point of Jase town: Hello, have you seen his gambit. That's practucally the same as yabbaguys and I am not falling for the same think thice (after this game I can honestly saying that I dislike towngable quite a lot)
He sounded like frustrated town, somethink I could relate to.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #33) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post by StefanB »

Zdenek 128 lol, just lol. For the rest you have to wait for tomorrow.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #34) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Crazy, Uncle Pain: I am posting in a row to make this more readable. 9 smaller posts are more readable than one wall. (some people don't even read walls) So sorry I stay with my former choice, why do you two prefer one post? (Just interest)
Unvote Prox

I normaly would have voted L here but I didn't want to put him at L-1 so early in the game?
That should come as big suprise.
Reasons: Okay until post 7 (of his iso) there isn't much there, like really not much.
Then the "Lay of the land" lie. Reason not given (and this wasn't a protown gambit)
The sheeping of Me=Weird (cold you not have chosen a good reason for your vote at last?)
Admits active lurking (Yes there is a post from me coming up on this point)
Yep my bad english this game is working in your favour and you didn't want to avoid somethink so obvios. That's not townthinking. Pushing someone for think that make it easy but don't have anythink to do with aligment is scummy. (And some other thinks...)
Looking behind the obvious is somethink you should try to do. (For example the obvios town in lylo is not always town) Going the easy way is not protown.
21 is terrible WIFOM and doesn't fit with 13 at all. But we have problems with people not enjoying the game a lot.
Okay and 25 is just "HUH" again. You don't want to play a good game because it helps mafia, how do you help town. (and give us more information there we are the uninformed group here)
I know all hate this but I will be bussy with defending myself, so yes I am doing the ultrascummy think of not voting for now.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #35) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 am

Post by StefanB »

I hate to do that, but
Mod: I have to ask you to replace me soon
Reason is that I have less and less time for everythink in my life since the start of the week. Quiting Mafia is a way to get a normal life back If they are any question you wan't to ask me personaly do that now, I will try to answer them to the best of my abilitys, but will leave this site soon after.
Sorry and thank you all.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 am

Post by StefanB »

Happy to see town win, apologies to all players and the mod for ever joining the game. I probably won't do it again. Exspecially apologies to yabbaguy and Me=Weird if I wen't over the lyne.
Yabbaguy don't quit!!! Your gambit (which I didn't believe would help) would have caught 2 scum, if I haven't played that bad. You had imaginality and Zdenek was one of your voters.
Mastins theory of the first few pages was right.
The only think that I don't feel sorry for, was the replacing out, didn't have the time and energy I needed for the game.
Now everone can shout at me.
Just 2 funny points: I played scum at the same time than this game (did replace out, but the slot wasn't voted, when I played and I am quite shure never afterwards)
I am not as experienced as Zdenek made me sound.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 am

Post by StefanB »

Just a few other thinks.
Congratulation on Zdenek for getting that "You can active lurk in one post in the RVS" serious (okay from his scumbuddy and Uncle Pain). That was bad. But I was in the end not sure what I could do anymore.
Sorry for never getting in the game before I quit.

At all about Powerrox warning to Jase: I asked about it per PM, and the answer he gave was quite okay, don't agree that the warning was necessary, but it was understandable why he thought he should give a warning.

Bvoight: What other situation was Powerrox to strict.

An other think how near was I on breaking sidewhite rules? I planed to use the replacment request only as a warning and wanted to play until I had answered all potentiel question. What would he happened if I had posted a shorter post, that was allready half written when I was replaced (if I had theoreticly finished it before the mod posted the replacement?)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 am

Post by StefanB »

I planned to quit even before replacing out, but since joining a game yesterday, well let's just say, sometimes you don't do what whould be wise.
But Uncle Pain I thought me quiting would be a good think for most of the players after this game.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:06 am

Post by StefanB »

Uncle Pain: Thanks, I am still playing, but that was my worst game posible. What you call rage is my normal playingstille, if I am in a game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”