Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Then I'm going to give Jase a warning for this post.
Jase wrote:Yes, I picked you alone, COMPLETELY AT RANDOM to pester for ignoring me and (by extension) the largest wagon that's happened so far. I OBVIOUSLY did this because I am scum and I (for some fucking reason) believe that if you actually say what you think about my wagon that you'll be branded as my scumbuddy and speed lynched the day after my own INEVITABLE lynch.
THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.

Really though, I asked the same thing from everyone who hasn't commented on me or the wagon against me. There's four people in total who've been ignoring me and I somewhat doubt we're looking at that many scum in a game this size. So obviously ignoring me wasn't a huge scum tell. Of course then YOU throw out some bullshit about how I must be an idiot for calling you (not anyone else, just you) out on that or something. What's worse you THEN go on to give no information WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED. I'm thinking that IS a pretty substantial scumtell.
Now then, are you gonna say something about my wagon or do you still think it's some sort of nefarious trap?

Now then (sigh) post 78, L and Imaginality (I think) called SC out for telling me (when I asked if he was being sarcastic) that I should take him at face value. And while it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense for that to be scummy out of that context, IN context it's a laughable thing to try and throw in someones face. Does that clear up the meaning of that post somewhat?
That post could count as violation of rule 17:
Claiming to be scum and to be someone's scummate, real or faked, is prohibited. This will get you modkilled!
But because the first part in Jase's post above wasn't a true claim, I'm only gonna give Jase a warning this time.
If you wanna discuss this warning further, take it to PM

Now continue
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 1.8

Updated as of post #100

Uncle Pain (3) - Jase, crazypianist1116, GroupThink
Jase (2) - Uncle Pain, Me=Weird
tarsonisocelot (2) - andrew94, [L]
[L] (1) - tarsonisocelot
Surprise_Carcinogen (1) - Zdenek
StefanB (1) - imaginality

Not voting (3) - yabbaguy, StefanB, Surprise_Carcinogen

If there's a mistake let me know.
13 Alive == 7 to Lynch && 7 to No-Lynch
Uncle Pain
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA:
StefanB: April 30 - May 1
Powerrox93: May 12 - 15. Back-up mod Empking will look over the game while I'm away.

Deadline: May 14 06:00 CEST
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry was trying to get my thoughts in order.
The think I know Uncle Pain is making the most sense in the game. So the voice of reason is my biggest townread at the moment.
The whole reactionfishing is strange. "I react strange to drew out the scum" doesn't seem to work that good.

Secondly
Vote: Me=Weird

Sorry but I may be the only one who doesn't see the great townpost.
Goes only after easy targets check.
Misinterpretes thinks to make his target look worse check, actually check twice (Zdenek points were 1 Rhetorical questions are scummy and 2 I am active lurking)

I like that some people at last think about Jasse not beeing scum.

Okay the game really gets me: We learn good townplay is never defend yourself, never attack strange post and never unvote if you are not 100% sure that your target is town, that you are off on your attack is not enough reason and never unvote and not immediatly vote again to collect your thoughts and get a little bit surer about some thinks.
VI ends post.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@SC: It's not that town shouldn't want to be thought of as sincere, but that town shouldn't try and get people to think that. Town should try to get people to believe them by making good points. But, I'm taking you off my scumlist right now because your posts seem genuine.
@pain: SC's not on my scumlist anymore because he feels like frustrated newb town.
[L] wrote:I was speaking on no one's behalf. I was speaking of surprise_carcinogen, and also explaining why I suspect surprise_carcinogen - primarily because he misconstrued a prime concept of mafia.
Um, yes, you were. SC asked
me
that. You then answered.
Stefan, most of this game seems to be "easy targets".
zdeneks point was
not
that rhetorical questions are scummy. Shall I quote for you?
Post 55, Zdenek wrote:I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
He doesn't like that you are justifying them. He doesn't really care that you asked one, but your defense seems trying to appear useful without doing much.

Does this convince you? You quoted this very post. Why don't you think jase is scum?
Stefan wrote:never unvote if you are not 100% sure that your target is town, that you are off on your attack is not enough reason and never unvote and not immediatly vote again to collect your thoughts and get a little bit surer about some thinks.
WRONG! You unvoted, you said there are scummier people, and then named NONE OF THEM.
With this and imaginality's points,
Unvote, Vote: StefanB
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Surprise_Carcinogen »

So...wait, wanting to be believed is bad mafia theory...and...when in god's name did I make a post that suggested I know the lay of the land, and why wouldn't you mention it sooner then now?
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

Post by StefanB »

I tryed to use that quotethink, sorry but now I don't have the nerve for it anymore, so

Me=Weird wrote:
Completely misses zde's point, which wasn't that rhetorical questions are scummy, but that the defending was scummy.
and then
He doesn't like that you are justifying them. He doesn't really care that you asked one, but your defense seems trying to appear useful without doing much.
= not the same and not what Zdenek posted.
Post 55, Zdenek wrote:
I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
I read from that 2 points as 1 asking rhetorical questions is scummy
2. I am active lurking.

I allready stated that I asked about 1 and denied 2 in my post. In my opinion 1 is more important for the game.

Next Me-Weirdquestion:
Why don't you think jase is scum?
I did the moment I was unvoting. I mentioned this in Iso 6. But his last posts give me a very frustrated townvibe, but I still want an explanation for
imaginalitys vote
he talks about.

Me=Weird further wrote:
WRONG! You unvoted, you said there are scummier people, and then named NONE OF THEM.
I named Jase before, but thought there was enough presure on him, so I could do somethink that helps more. My sarcastic comment at GroupThink was there. I though at the moment of voting him, but thought this would be pointless since I didn't really exspect an answer.
BTW: Childlessly I am calling OMGOS.

But lynching me is okay, just don't do it that fast. Town can use some more content tomorrow.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Edit: I don't really understand SCsPost care to explaine?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 am

Post by StefanB »

Other strange thinks: Post 4 (first playerpost) were did the candyjoke come from? This sounds strange, wouldn't be a day later, but on Saturday it sounded strange.
BTW: The treads needs more Crazypianist und Zdenek(3 posts each) and of corse more GroupThink (a vote).
Uncle Pain: Sorry forgot to answer your question.

I did calm my anger. First I voted yabba to get a reaction, didn't like the reaction, so vote stayed.
I still think his gambit was a bad idea, and will be watching him. I would call him a slight townread, at the moment. Would like to watch him, when he isn't arguing with me, unfortunatly hasn't posted since nearly 2 days.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

GroupThink has requested replacement. Will start searching for one.

Surprise_Carcinogen
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Surprise_Carcinogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Surprise_Carcinogen »

L asserted that I suggested or implied that I 'knew the lay of the land'. I'm trying to figure out when he thinks I did that.
"But he will not be drinking delicious juice, oh no. He will be choking down a world of hot piss and it will serve him right for liking all those dumbass movies unironically." - Dave Strider
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 am

Post by StefanB »

I think lay of the land stand for you knowing how to play mafia (lay=law?), hope that helps.
At last that's what I get from the post.
Since you seemed to be confussed what that meaned, I answered.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Stefan: You can also use the quote button in the upper right hand corner.
zde wrote that he "doesn't like that you tried to
justify
it." and that "the fact that you asked one early on is not a big deal".
Yeah, I used bad words saying that you didn't name any of them, should have been vote, not name.
OMGUS is a meaningless buzzword. Nobody does it. I am not OMGUSing because rather than voting you for voting me, I'm voting you for having bad reasoning for voting me.
Other strange thinks: Post 4 (first playerpost) were did the candyjoke come from? This sounds strange, wouldn't be a day later, but on Saturday it sounded strange.
Also, this seems like scum grasping at straws.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 am

Post by yabbaguy »

@Mod:
You are being VERY strict. I encourage you to look at the ruleset much more holistically and look into the intent as to why each rule exists. I fear that at this rate, we are going to have game-wrecking modkills based on loopholes.

Vote: Surprise_Carcinogen
on a hunch that he's still being useless. More later.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Me=Weird everythink I do is scummy for you, so why botter. But I also state that his mainpoint was the active lurking, what I answered, which you have ignored.
I did try to use the quotebotum, it lead to me actialy not quoting thinks because I dislike who it works.
So I will use the methode, which is faster for me and witch I like beser. Anyone has a problem with me using that (probably for Me=Weird scummy) method. (Yes and that is exactly a meanigless snipe like the OMGOS think was, getting Me=Weird to think will not happen I think)
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by andrew94 »

OMG THIS CRAP COPY AND PASTE DELETED MY POST 2 TIMES = =

about stefanb: i dont know about yabba's reaction testing, but i got the sense that he was joking about dont lynch me, then made up the 'reaction test' part after as he went along. because he had a huge 'best ic' tag underneath him, it seems impossible that you can miss that. therefore, stenfanb is scum, because town wouldnt do 'stefan's first post' to an experienced player. HE later states that he did indeed see the best ic sign, and was trying to do a reaction test. this is absolute Bs and i get the feeling that he just wanted to seem like he is doing something
therefore
unvote vote stefanb
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@ surprise, so ur in one game with me where i was a third party ( first time third party ) and ur trying to base off my read on that? top it of with 'im not sure'.

@ everyone, please.. when quoting , have the guy who wrote the quote name on the quote pls. i have no idea who wrote what sometimes.

jase needs to reply to my stuff
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Jase »

Uncle Pain wrote:
Jase
: Would you tell us why you voted StefanB and switched your vote to yabbaguy when “asked” to?
I did that to stir things up. That was the purpose of my first few posts. It's a great way to get out of that dull early phase where everyone has weak cases (at least in my experience that what it's good for). It also draws reactions of course. Though I haven't looked at the reactions very closely yet. That'll come later tonight if I feel up to it but I've been staring at my screen for about an hour and a half at THIS point in the post so we'll see about that.
Zdenek wrote:Not to me. Why was his reaction-test scummy?
It wasn't really. It's the same thing I did, but somewhat more tame. It's just how I happened to start my own reaction test.

Andrew: Firstly, are you going to give an opinion on my wagon or not? Secondly, what is it you want me to respond to?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by -L- »

In my opinion reaction-tests are not scummy because they provide conversation for town. It's a pro-town move, if anything.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

StefanB wrote:Other strange thinks: Post 4 (first playerpost) were did the candyjoke come from? This sounds strange, wouldn't be a day later, but on Saturday it sounded strange.
You've never heard of Death Note have you?
L is a candy-addicted detective in it.
If anything it would be strange to vote based on a name-related joke after the first few posts. At the very start of RVS, random votes are hardly scumtells.

No time until tomorrow to read StefanB, but I don't like this post - not because it is aimed at me, but because it doesn't seem to make any sense.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by -L- »

unvote
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by StefanB »

I will now try this for the last time and try to make it easy:

Me=Weird:
The main point of Zdeneks:
I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
Is that I'm active Lurking. YES/NO

I wrote:
Also don't like that active lurking from one post. You don't active lurk from one post. Active lurking is trying to be active but not contributing much. If a player post an usseless post (in your opinion) thats not enough. Active lurking on page 3 is to early to determine, if the player is not very obvios.
That did addresse the active lurking point. YES/NO

So Me=Weird:
Completely misses zde's point
is from a certain point of View CORRECT/WRONG.

Please answer that so we can get back out of the twilight zone.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay, @all: What can I still do?
Defending myself I will only do against scummyattackers, because I am long past the time that slot is even considered posible town.
Replacement is out of the question, nobody should have to play the game with the slot.
So would should I do to get people looking at other posters and help the game?
My motivation is down, that's the reason I stopped posting after the first think I found strange in the thread. (No I only know what Dead Note is, haven't read or watched it)
Please don't say thinks like commite suicide. (Quitting the side is okay)
I still belive the Me=Weird is scum, such he is not even trying to understand my posts. Hell, it feels like he is skimming them.
imaginality feels completly honest in pushing my waggon, Me=Weird does not a bit.
Andrew I don't know, he is normally better in finding real scum and he did take a lot of time to make that point, when it did happen days ago.
At the moment the whole day will be wasted on looking at me.
Can you please try to look at other players: Andrew, Crazyp, whoever replaces GT, Me=Weird and Zdenek (last one has posted not very much) are some of my ideas, but please look at everone.
Sorry everone tunneling on StefanB, lynching him is bad.
Everone trying to make the most of day 1 and then lynching StefanB is better.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 am

Post by imaginality »

StefanB's posts this page really make me feel we've caught scum here.

For example, the end of 102 shows StefanB over-reacting to pressure on him:
StefanB 102 wrote:Okay the game really gets me: We learn good townplay is never defend yourself, never attack strange post and never unvote if you are not 100% sure that your target is town, that you are off on your attack is not enough reason and never unvote and not immediatly vote again to collect your thoughts and get a little bit surer about some thinks.
VI ends post.
In 105 (and 102) I think the misunderstanding of Me=Weird's point is probably genuine, but I don't like this part:
StefanB 105 wrote:I named Jase before, but thought there was enough presure on him, so I could do somethink that helps more. My sarcastic comment at GroupThink was there. I though at the moment of voting him, but thought this would be pointless since I didn't really exspect an answer.
BTW: Childlessly I am calling OMGOS.

But lynching me is okay, just don't do it that fast. Town can use some more content tomorrow.
What I don't like is that the whole of post 70 was pretty neutral in tone. There's nothing in that post to indicate clearly who his current top suspects were. "Hello GroupThink, care to say more?" isn't obviously "I think GroupThink is scummier than yabbaguy." And while yes, StefanB did name Jase in an earlier post, what he said was, "Voting [Jase] at the point is a good vote, but there is yabbaguy."

StefanB, if you
already thought
Jase would be a good vote,
why didn't you when you unvoted yabbaguy?
You say you thought you "could do somethink that helps more," but you didn't do anything else, just unvoted. I don't buy your explanations here.

The comment about calling OMGUS on Me=Weird is, well, more OMGUSsy itself than anything Me=Weird did, since it came without any reasoning, and in response to Me=Weird voting you.

And I hate the last line of the above quote. Reads so much like scum trying to appear town. "<gritted teeth>Oh no, I don't mind if I get lynched... really... <sobs>"

Post 113 is bitter in tone and again sounds more like caught scum than town. (Only two votes on him; I don't think town would feel so embattled so quickly compared with someone with a guilty conscience.)

Post 121, there's lots to say here too:
StefanB 121 wrote:Defending myself I will only do against scummyattackers, because I am long past the time that slot is even considered posible town.
What do you mean by this? You aren't going to try to defend against the points made against you? You think some of the points are good ones but not others? You think you can't avoid being lynched now?
StefanB 121 wrote:So would should I do to get people looking at other posters and help the game? ...At the moment the whole day will be wasted on looking at me.... Sorry everone tunneling on StefanB, lynching him is bad. Everone trying to make the most of day 1 and then lynching StefanB is better.
Bus your buddies.
I agree that you shouldn't be the sole object of attention, but you have to start by accepting you're under the spotlight right now for good reasons. It's possible for us to pressure you and still be looking at others as well - it's not like we're about to hammer you already. You sound more upset by the attention on you than you have a right to be.

You're looking a lot scummier to me than the others are right now, and your posts this page have just dug you deeper into that spot, but there are probably at least two other scum around so if you show me reasons to suspect someone else, I'm going to take a look at them. But self-pity and appealing to emotion aren't going to get me off your case.
StefanB 121 wrote:I still belive the Me=Weird is scum, such he is not even trying to understand my posts. Hell, it feels like he is skimming them.
imaginality feels completly honest in pushing my waggon, Me=Weird does not a bit.
Andrew I don't know, he is normally better in finding real scum and he did take a lot of time to make that point, when it did happen days ago.
Disagree completely about Me=Weird. His pressure on you reads very genuine to me. If there's scum on your wagon it's andrew94 for joining the wagon based on a reason that is either poor or at best minor compared to the other stuff in your posts. The fact you're being harder on Me=Weird than on andrew94 makes me wonder if he might be your buddy.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 1.9

Updated as of post #122

Uncle Pain (3) - Jase, crazypianist1116, GroupThink
StefanB (3) - imaginality, Me=Weird, andrew94
Surprise_Carcinogen (2) - Zdenek, yabbaguy
Jase (1) - Uncle Pain
[L] (1) - tarsonisocelot
Me=Weird (1) - StefanB

Not voting (2) - Surprise_Carcinogen, [L]

If there's a mistake let me know.
13 Alive == 7 to Lynch && 7 to No-Lynch
Uncle Pain
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA:
StefanB: April 30 - May 1
Powerrox93: May 12 - 15. Back-up mod Empking will look over the game while I'm away.

Deadline: May 14 06:00 CEST

yabbaguy wrote:
@Mod:
You are being VERY strict. I encourage you to look at the ruleset much more holistically and look into the intent as to why each rule exists. I fear that at this rate, we are going to have game-wrecking modkills based on loopholes.
Please take this kind of discussion to PM

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 am

Post by StefanB »

Jasse: I know I have freaking towncread of -1.000.000 but would you please make clear what you thought of post 64 thanks.
Imaginality: I'm not defending
against you
, because you are sounding genue and that's freaking wasting time.
Andrews vote is new, it's freaking hard to comprehend and them strange. I am not more into him, because I don't know what to make of it.
Where as M=W is ignoring everythink I say, would make 1+1=2 seem scummy and is tuneling as a pro.
Sorry I believe that town would have a more intellegent play as that. SO HE IS SCUM, ANDREW COULD BE SCUM, and IMAGINALITY PROBABLY ISN'T SCUM.
THE ONE THINK I WANT TO TALK ABOUT POSTGAME IS HOW I AM ACTIVE LURKING IN THIS GAME.

So I feel better.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”