farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:And he was on V/LA when I initially replaced in, so I sent the first PM.
I didn't see anything in thread here about V/LA did he post that in the QT to you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No zoraster told me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Nacho:What was nacho talking to Corvuus about last?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB, after post 2715, how are you not voting hito?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm second guessing-myself. I might. I should. I've been wrong before
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:@Nacho:What was nacho talking to Corvuus about last?
Sorry this should read what was fishy talking to Corvuus about last.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Talking about the Temple of Time, and what Corvus's townread of Fishy was from.

What purpose do these questions have? I'm not really garnering any from them.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

hitogoroshi ( 2 ) Benmage, farside22,
(L - 3 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 4 )

Benmage ( 1 ) nopointinactingup,
(L - 4 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 5 )
Fishythefish,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
Corvuus,
Total Votes ( 9 )

Deadline: March 22nd at 23:00 EST
With 9 able to vote, 5 needed to lynch.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2877404 bottom of the post, i mention fishy is on V/LA.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Still kinda V/LA - it's Spring Break, catching up with friends and family trumps mafia, but I have time to respond to farside at least:
farside22 wrote:Why Hito looks like scum:

Call's Feysal a policy lynch.
...and? I'm failing to see why this is scummy.
@Hito:

What happened with this thought process:
In regards to Corvuus: I think he's very likely town with NS as the scum god and very likely scum with Fishy as the scum god
Quite frankly, there aren't that many people left who could be scum. One of my assumptions, somewhere, is wrong, and I think the most likely one is that Fishy really is the scum god. Feysal's flip puts Fishy in a seriously negative light.
Defends Feysal's lurking
Reading Theme Park without posting is not, is not, is not lurking.
Why did you say this:
Jack asked earlier why I'm still on the Feysal wagon. While I'm happy with both DRK or Feysal lynches, I think that DRK will have greater variance tomorrow. If he's scum, he'll probably collapse even harder than he is now - if he's town, he's got a chance to get his shit together. I don't see Feysal suddenly pulling a hail mary and getting into the game, in the way DRK could at least possibly do.
...what the hell is this question? Why did I say that? I said that because that is what I thought, and I tend to say things that I think. Do you have a problem with it or what?
Also you agreed with DTM when he stated that if one of Feysal or Corvuus is scum that makes NS town god.
I don't remember being 100% on it, but yeah, it certainly suggests that.

However your reason's for not voting Corvuus was this:
Mentioned this already. Corvuus seems very scummy, but it's very unlikely he's scum with NobodySpecial, who I think is probably the scumgod. For that reason - and basicially that reason alone - I want to refrain from a Corvuus lynch until/unless Fishy looks scummier or NS looks townier.
And now Fishy looks scummier, and NS looks townier.
Also the votes that hito does place against Feysal are so weak it's sad. Day 2 was a temporary, whatever then states he finds AGM/Benmage scummier. Today Benmage looks totally town.
so I get endless amounts of shit for just wanting Feysal lynched to end D1, even though I supported DRK as well, and now I'm getting shit for not voting Feysal HARD enough? wheeeeeeeeeeee
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, since I'm outed, this'll come here instead of the QT.

IF there are 2 scumbags left we're in MyLo.

We need hito to die.
All the scumbag has to do is kill me tonight, and then hito is uber-framed. And hito would kill me anyway because I'll shoot him, and he'd just have to spin the WIFOM-wheels in order to stick around.

If we mislynch today we lose. Because they just kill me tonight and since their kill resolves before mine I die and we hit 2:2 and they win.

We've gotta be sure on this. :/
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hito: It's called scum bussing. Your vote and reasoning were weak.

Why did you not expect much from Feysal?

I notice you total ignored you 180 degree turn from one day Benmage scum to next day Benmage is town.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

You're forgetting the Gods, Andrius.

2 mortal scum

Mislynch today:

Three mortal town, two mortal scum going in to night.

Andrius mis-vig and scum kill on someone else: Come to morning with two mortal scum and the scumgod, and one mortal town and two towngods. That's gg.

scum kill Andrius: Come to morning with two mortal scum and the scumgod, and two mortal town and two towngods. LYLO.

Andrius successfully shoots scum, scum shoot some other townie: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and two mortal town and two towngods. It's MYLO.

No-lynch today:

Four mortal town, two mortal scum going in to night.

Andrius mis-vig and scum kill on someone else: Come to morning with two mortal scum and the scumgod, and two mortal town and two towngods. That's LYLO.

scum kill Andrius: Come to morning with two mortal scum and the scumgod, and three mortal town and two towngods. MYLO.

Lynch scum today:

Four mortal town, one mortal scum going in to night.

Andrius mis-vig and scum kill on someone else: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and two mortal town and two towngods. MYLO.

scum kill Andrius: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and three mortal town and two towngods. It's 5:2.

One mortal scum:

Mislynch today:

Four mortal town, one mortal scum going in to night.

Andrius mis-vig and scum kill on someone else: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and two mortal town and two towngods. MYLO.

scum kill Andrius: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and three mortal town and two towngods. It's 5:2.

Andrius successfully shoots scum, scum shoot some other townie: we win!

No-lynch today:

Five mortal town, one mortal scum going in to night.

Andrius mis-vig and scum kill on someone else: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and three mortal town and two towngods. 5:2.

scum kill Andrius: Come to morning with one mortal scum and the scumgod, and four mortal town and two towngods. 6:2.

Lynch scum today:

We win! Horray!

Farside wrote: Hito: It's called scum bussing. Your vote and reasoning were weak.
I fail to see how weakness/strength is a scumtell. I didn't want Feysal lynched because he dropped some super scumtell - I just wanted him down as a matter of policy. (At least D1 - my vote D2 was a compromise on DGB's traitor-fish line of thought [that incidentally I was 100% correct about]). Are you saying that policy lynches are more likely to be busses than some other kind of justification?
Why did you not expect much from Feysal?
Because he was playing extremely poorly.
I notice you total ignored you 180 degree turn from one day Benmage scum to next day Benmage is town.
Yes, I did. I explained this in thread. Self-voting makes sense as a scum gambit. Completely derailing an easy wagon on a townie does not.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

*insert facepalm here*
I completely forgot about them there immortals. Sorry. :oops:
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT A BREAK

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

*predict hito voting for me based on no reason in the next 3 post of his*
I fail to see how weakness/strength is a scumtell. I didn't want Feysal lynched because he dropped some super scumtell - I just wanted him down as a matter of policy. (At least D1 - my vote D2 was a compromise on DGB's traitor-fish line of thought [that incidentally I was 100% correct about]). Are you saying that policy lynches are more likely to be busses than some other kind of justification?
So finding a weak reason for voting for one player over the other is a town tell in your book?
You didn't have a good reason for your vote. I'm stating it looks like scum bussing.
Have a nice day.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Nacho is super-scummy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

farside wrote:*predict hito voting for me based on no reason in the next 3 post of his*
passive agressive character smearing with no substance? oh boy my favorite
So finding a weak reason for voting for one player over the other is a town tell in your book?
No, it's null. What I'm asking is WHY you think it's scum bussing.

There was a wagon on town, and a wagon on scum. I was on the town wagon, but I really just wanted the day to end, and that combined with DTM's sudden assertion that DRK is town was enough to swing me to Feysal.

Are you saying that, as scum, I decided to disarm the growing DRK-mislynch wagon to try to get my buddy lynched?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

First you vote on DRK with your reason's.
Anyway, I think it's time to exeunt from the Tajo wagon. I still have my misgivings about him, but I've talked at length with DGB about them, so I'm sure if I die she'll bring them up if needed. (The short version is that there seems to be a disconnect between his thread play and how he's approaching the QT; a sudden earnesty in one, but not the other.)

Of Feysal/DRK, I prefer DRK. He's been very lurky except when called on, seems very passive and defensive, and his interactions with Tajo are strained to the breaking point.

Unvote, Vote: DRK

As for Feysal, I'm torn. His play reminds me a lot of my early town play, in games like Mini 847, before I properly grasped good vote usage and bandwagoning. That being said, I can't easily peg whether it's newb-town or newb-scum, because if you don't understand good vote usage you're going to be pretty similar as town OR scum. (Sadly, that's mostly speculation, as I never had a scum game in my terrible-player phase.) Because of this unreadability, he's a fine policy lynch. I don't think his chances of being scum are as high as DRK, but I also don't think we won't be getting clear reads on Feysal at all this game.
You give Feysal a newb tell even though he's been on the site awhile

Then when you do vote for Feysal. This is the only reason you put
viewtopic.php?p=2797011#p2797011

However you stated prior to that you had him listed as null flavored scum. So really there should have been more reason's then that.

When you explain you reason for voting Feysal over DRK
hitogoroshi wrote: Does that Feysal <--> NS connection cut both ways? If Feysal is scum, NS is a town god?

Jack asked earlier why I'm still on the Feysal wagon. While I'm happy with both DRK or Feysal lynches, I think that DRK will have greater variance tomorrow. If he's scum, he'll probably collapse even harder than he is now - if he's town, he's got a chance to get his shit together. I don't see Feysal suddenly pulling a hail mary and getting into the game, in the way DRK could at least
possibly
do. Yes, DRK looks like hilariously collapsing scum, but we'll see what another day under the microscope does for him. DRK is more transparent; and while I've seen a lot of things I don't like, it it at least means that tomorrow I'll see more.
Fence sitting and policy lynching. IE: Weak reasoning.
It's not null if your just voting to vote. Your staying off the town wagon while calling DRK scummy. None of your reason's add up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also Hito: I remember your town game and how you came to conclusions on who was scum and why. None of that is going on in this game.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

VOTE: Hito

With Hito's claim turning out to be BS, he's back on the menu, and I think he's a good lynch:

- Weird move day 1, where he votes Feysal when he seems to think DRK is scummier.
- What kind of vig claim doesn't get killed?
- I don't know Hito's townplay well, but priests I trust have told me this is not like it (notably farside and Faraday).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

I think hito needs death. If he sticks around any longer than this he's going to cause more trouble.
I'll shoot/no-shoot accordingly to whatever flip.
And DGB and nopoint will be here to help, so.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

fine. Hito first then.
Unvote.Vote:Hito
That will be bolded once Nacho made at least a sign of contribution.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Nachomamma8 wrote:MOMMY MOMMY I WANT A BREAK
Oh, Nacho.

If we lynch hito today, it will give poor Nacho some more time to
contrive a believable fakeclaim
catch up.

I'd like to hear some more from Nacho before we lynch hito, but I'm willing to lynch hito first.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am

I'm deeply concerned by Nacho.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 am

I'm deeply concerned by Nacho.

Nacho and hito need to die. The only question is the order.

Fishy wants hito dead now, and NS leans on hito dead first. Both want hito heading the line to the guillotine (pun intended!)

That worries me somewhat, since I know one of them is a scum god.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”