mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

Post by mozamis »

hey other animals :) do we have to go through the random vote stage?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 am

Post by mozamis »

Truant wrote:
Vote: PetroleumJelly

Actually;

Unvote:
Vote: blenblen
well, this is the first weird/suspicious thing I've seen in this game.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Clam yourself. You must see that voting for someone and then changing it without any reason looks a bit odd. So yes, why did you do that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Truant wrote:
mozamis wrote:Clam yourself. You must see that voting for someone and then changing it without any reason looks a bit odd. So yes, why did you do that?
My first vote was my random vote (i.e. I wanted to recognize a certain person, say hi, whatever) while my 2nd vote is a more serious vote. What else could it be at this point in the game?
Wll, thats fair enough i guess. But it looked weird. Would have been more helpful if you said that in between votes.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 am

Post by mozamis »

and lol, i see i have picked up three votes already. The ol' mozamis charm never lets me down.
To those who are voting me, why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:23 am

Post by mozamis »

I'll read through properly later and try and get some scumhunting going.
But just a question relating to theme games -do we say what animal we are, or does that give a clue as to our alignment? Do we roleplay at all, or is that not relevant?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:
Amrun wrote:...I want to vote like four players at once right now!
Assuming there are only 2 scum, why would you want to vote for four people? best to keep the paranoia to a minimum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:57 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote: I want to vote like four players at once right now!
Quote fail, sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:
mozamis, Post 58 wrote:Assuming there are only 2 scum, why would you want to vote for four people? best to keep the paranoia to a minimum.
See, this is exactly the reason why I need more votes. I want to vote other people besides you, but you're just not letting me. Why are you "assuming there are only 2 scum" in a thirteen player game?

I am also not amused with your post that boils down to asking us if we should soft-claim a part of our roles.

Unvote: Meransiel, Vote: mozamis
Well, I'm not here to assume you :P
Am i wrong to assume 2 scum then? Is more normal in a thirteen player game?
My main point was tho: lets not attack everyone. Particualrly this early on. It seems unlikely that there are four scum. Hence wanting four votes seems a bit hysterical of you.
No, i do not want any claims. I have never played a theme game, so was merely wondering how it works.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 am

Post by mozamis »

OhGodMyLife wrote:@scotmany, what are you thoughts on moz? What do you make of moz and meransiel's interactions?

@moz, I'd always like to have multiple votes. Why wouldn't you want extra votes? Calling it "hysterical" is not really an argument.
becuase if we had multiple votes it would only take a couple of misguided townies, or the scum team, to lynch someone!
absolute power corrupts absolutely etc Or, in american terms, the "checks and balances" of this game is one vote each -so one individual can't wield any more power than anyone else.
More practically, I was just trying to say that flinging mud at a lot of people is good for scum at this point, as it ups the paranoia and increases the chances of a mislynch. Hence "wishing i could vote for four people" isnt really helpful.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

Truant wrote:What other conclusions should I draw from your actions? You're a townie that wants to help scum as much as possible?
Maybe you are drawing too many conclusions from his actions.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:Is that mozamis defending merensial?
I was merely saying that he was perhaps reading to much int o what Meransiel said.
You are stirring up suspicions.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 am

Post by mozamis »

ender241 wrote:VOTE: Scotmany12
Only post this person has made. No explanation given. Weird.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:
Unvote: mozamis, Vote: Meransiel

I only regret that I only have but one vote to give. We just hit page 3. Acting like you are a fountain of virtue (by speaking of patience and equity) is really not getting you anywhere in my book. Especially since you are making generalizations about how mafia games are generally played and progress while just earlier you conceded your inexperience.
This i find a bit TOO agressive, and as such, scummy. Trying to ridicule someone for wanting to be patient? Illogical. Plus a bit of "I'm experienced and you're a noob" from petrol.
None of which looks very town to me.
VOTE PETROLEUMJELLY
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by mozamis »

no. see my last post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 am

Post by mozamis »

implosion suggests (rightly) that strange does not equate to scummy.
However, he then attacks Meransial on the grounds of being illogical.
I dont think being illogical equates necessarily to scumminess either.

So, implosion, why is being strange not scummy- but being illogical is?
My conclusion: Implosions case on Meransial is in itself contradictory.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 am

Post by mozamis »

Posting illogically is not a scumtell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 am

Post by mozamis »

implosion wrote:Even though I just explained why it is?
Townies make mistakes and post illogically. I've been in games where people have posted one opinion (eg lynch lurkers) then later on have said "hey lets not lynch that guy just cos he's lurking" etc
Maybe bad play. Maybe illogical. Maybe contradictory. Maybe "not good for town".
But not a scum tell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 am

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:I read my predecessor's post history and he looks like a total douchebag and obvious scum.

Hi, I'm replacing Magnetic. I replaced in because PJ asked me to and because Shanba is totally Shibby. Let's catch us some scum.
lol when i replaced scum in another game i started off by saying something like this.
fos BUDDYLEE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 am

Post by mozamis »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Meransiel wrote:And you think we are, dude :D.
No I'm pretty sure you're town. Moz is the one I'm concerned about.
In brief, moz is defending/buddying up to you because you were taking a bunch of heat and looked like you'd possibly be lynched, and he wanted to be in the position to say "told you so" when you flipped town, or at least have you in his corner from this point on. Don't be hoodwinked.
Makes me laugh this game :) If you defend someone (or more accurately, take issue with what someone is being attacked about), you are "buddying up"-definite scumtell!
People definitely seem to prefer the "attack everyone-gosh thats so town!"
I can't even remember what I didnt like about the atack on Meransiel. But someone attacked meransiel on pretty flimsy grounds. I found that attack suspicious or unconvincing.
Therefore, I am Meransiels scumbuddy :lol:

My guess is scum think the town can be hoodwinked by "the buddying up" argument. I'm hoping town are a bit smarter than that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am

Post by mozamis »

buddy -in one of my previous posts i explained why someones attack on meransiel was unconvincing.
why bring it up again?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 am

Post by mozamis »

scotmany12 wrote:I'm not buying this scumtell on buddylee. Not agreeing with it. I have seen town criticize their predecessors before.

Moz, please respond to this:
scotmany12 wrote:
I want to know why being illogical is a scumtell for pj but not for meransiel.
This may be my fault for misusing the word "illogical". Anyway, lets not derail scumhunting by getting into some abstruse argument about logic. My point was Meransial was accused of being scum because he was being patient. That seemed ridiculous. I used the word illogical.
But context is important. Along with this, PJ played an "experience" card-just seemed like he was beating up on Meransial cos he's quite new.

Dont set too much store by logic. Or by people contradicting themselves.
As I said before, town contradict themselves-or change their minds-the whole time.
I'm sure I have already. But its not a scumtell.
Its more of a feeling thing.Pj's attack on Meransial jst seemed unconvincing.
I feel my vote will probably be on BuddyLee quite soon anyway.
Gosh, am i changing my mind? :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, looking for most "pro-town" quotes.
Meransiel wrote:Because everyone has a right to defend himself. At least, day 1-wise. You don't vote on people that don't post, you ask the mod to prod them and get them replaced. Until that happens, voting for them means voting at random. And that's fairly anti-town (though unavoidable in some cases).

As such, I won't vote for someone that never posted. I suggest you don't rush with that yourself.
Seems sensible. Doesnt want to lynch people for the hell of it. Wants to catch scum.
OhGodMyLife wrote:@blenblen, you have completely ignored moz and meransiel despite the fact that there was serious attention being paid to them by pretty much every active player. Why? Tell me what you think of each of them: scummy, or towny?
This seemed a fair comment. Lot of other people had picked up on Moz and Meransial, but not BlenBlen.
implosion wrote: mozamis is also scummy, and they would make sense as a pair, but I'm going to stay away from pair speculation before any flips
Quite like this. He's suspicious, but staying focused on one scum at a time. In fact all of implosions POST 101 is prob. the most pro town thing i have read

Modnote: fixed tags. For future reference, the correct tag syntax is TEXT
Last edited by Shanba on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

Post by mozamis »

DAMN I STILL CANT DO THAT LINK THING LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 am

Post by mozamis »

note how buddylee is tunneling for Meransiel. Not sure he seems very concerned if Meransiel is scum or not...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 am

Post by mozamis »

Meransiel wrote:Thing is, I was referring to the vote count. So, when I said my vote was sitting on a player that I didn't think is scum, I was indeed referring to mozamis. But there's no way I can make you believe me.

moz, I see what you're trying to do, please, tone it down a little.
why? you're worried people think we are scumbuddies?
Think people are smarter than that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am

Post by mozamis »

Mr Buddy lee, you are completely right. I should have moved my vote of PJ onto you sooner.
Apologies.
UNVOTE VOTE MR BUDDY LEE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 am

Post by mozamis »

mr buddy lee, who do you think is town?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:Okay, time to spice things up.

mozamis, explain in detail why you apparently suspect (i) MrBuddyLee and (ii) myself, and (iii) why you are defending Meransiel. Do not simply quote your posts, or shrug this off. If you do not explain, I will DayVig you.

I would not suggest asking "are you joking?" with your next post. I am starting to get an itchy trigger-finger. This is your one and only fair warning.
so you are the vig? is it normal to claim that early? and is that such a good idea for town? havent you just painted a big target on your back?
:?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 am

Post by mozamis »

oh, i dont respond to bullying btw ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:25 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:And while I'm at it:

If anybody doesn't post for four days (96 hours) without giving V/LA notice, you are also subject to being DayVigged today. Lurking towns are losing towns, so let's just avoid the whole "I-just-won't-post-today"-mentality if we can avoid it, hmm?
again, a bt bullying for my taste. calm it down. you will get better responses.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

we need an answer PJ as to why/if you have claimed vig. Saying "i dont care" is unhelpful to town.
To answer your question: I havent seen anything scummy from Meransiel.
Some of the questions he has been asked have looked quite scummy tho.
And please dont say i am "now defnding meransiel". You asked me why i think hes town. Thats the answer.
What do people think about PJs vig claim btw? Seems a bizarre, tho not necessarily scummy thing to do.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Oatmeal chocolate chip, please.

mozamis, if you have a problem with authority, please don't take it out on us. Go shoplift a Coke and Cheetos from a 7-11, then come back and give us some answers.
Umm..authority? you dont have any authority lol
I was merely saying i didnt like the bullying town of Pjs questions "Answer my questions or i'll vig kill you". Great town attitude lol He might just be an arse of course :wink:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

scotmany12 wrote:...There were two other questions for you to answer Mozamis. You totally just avoided answer why you think both pj and MBL are scum. Again.
Couldnt remember the questions, sorry.
I'm not sure about PJ -hence why i unvoted him. His vig claim seems bizarre, tho i dont see a scum motivation for it. Maybe he is the vig and just wants to shout about it, god knows why.
Look at Buddy Lees style-its all flinging suspicions at everyone, flailing around, and yet it doesnt have the authentic air of scum hunting to me.
My feeling is that he's going for the "lets mess with their heads/twist all arguments" approach of scum.
Just a gut feeling i guess, but he seems the most scummy, hence my vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:OGML's calling calling out of moz and Meriansel reads really weak to me.
@OGML you keep trying to get everyone to look at these two players, comment on them, and even have your vote on them, but you don't express any reason to do so (even if its just gut). What gives?
This is probably the best post in the game thus far. I spotted OGML's weaksauce on my third readthrough and was going to post about it when I came across kunk's good find.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

scotmany, i couldnt remember the other questions. Don't put an emotive slur on what i said("conveniently forgot").
Check out that huge post from Buddy Lee. He pretty much fingers everyone in the joint.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

implosion wrote:Mozamis, could you elaborate? What particular parts of which particular posts of MBL demonstrate his "flailing around" and lack of an "authentic air of scum hunting?" Gut feeling isn't enough.

Meransiel, so are you not attacking mozamis because mozamis is defending you? How does mozamis defending you, in any way, make mozamis look like town to you?
gut feeling may not be enough to lynch the guy, but its enough for me to keep my vote on him so far.
If emeory serves he has been tunneling for Mernsiel as well. Vould be wrong about that.
I have a bad feeling about him. If its good enough for Han Solo, its good enough for me ;)
Anyway, PJ thats all your getting from me. WHY DID YOU CLAIM VIG ?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh, implosion, i'm pretty sure you're town. i would start directing more of your questions at PJ and buddy lee if i were you. Maybe scotmany as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:And while I'm at it:

If anybody doesn't post for four days (96 hours) without giving V/LA notice, you are also subject to being DayVigged today. Lurking towns are losing towns, so let's just avoid the whole "I-just-won't-post-today"-mentality if we can avoid it, hmm?
Have to say, although this is a completely moronic post, it does make me think that PJ is town.
And it made me laugh as well, some mad townie standing up and shouting "I'll kill the lot of you if we dont catch scum" :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

in fact, i would string buddy and scot up now if we could.
hopefully someone else can dig up the evidence on em, cos i cant be arsed atm
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh, buddy lee looking scummier. dragging up an old post (for which i got warned by a mod). Thats nice of him lol
desperate behaviour from scum. No way a townie would be this manipulative. "Oh look at Mozamis nasty posts in another game, peeps! He must be scum in this one"!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Actually, that's not what I was trying to accomplish with that post. I was trying to get you to quit calling people morons if you're town. Make some cases and quit avoiding questions.
]
Lol! I've been pleasant throughout this game. I was out of line in that other game-but thats another game, and not relevant to this one.
Nice try scum face :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote: I am basically using my role as if I am an aggressive Moderator who demands activity from his players.
PJ, thats why people don't like it. And u may say "tough noggles"or whatver it was but its not the best way to get town on your side.
It will just get peoples backs up, and may end up being a collosal diversion from scumhunting. Lets assume for now you're the vig as a you say you are. Just use your powers to shoot who think is scum :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 am

Post by mozamis »

more activity would be great :) but i just dont think shooting someone cos they havent posting is a good idea. Same idea as "lynch all lurkers" i guess. WE wanna hit scum!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 am

Post by mozamis »

ps i didnt mean PJ should vig on some democratic process. He can obviously kill whoever he wants. I just URGE him not to kill on the basis of lurking.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

agree with last post one hundred per cent.
check out some of Buddy's old games. He's a lot nicer when he plays town.
On its own, thats not enough evidence to lynch him. But its all beginning to add up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

kunkstar7 wrote:
@mozamis: Now you are just reaching for anything that will correlate with your baseless accusation against MBL. Made even more evident by the fact that you didn't even check the information in that post before responding to it.
I hear you. But either, way, MBl's first post still looks scummy to me. The point is if he is town, why make that "joke" abouyt predecessor looking scummy? Why worry about your predecessor if town. I'm still happy with my vote on Buddy :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 am

Post by mozamis »

lets say you're right (which I'm not sure u are). But lets assume you are. I still think coming into a game joking about your predecessors history being scummy is a dodgy thing to do. Again, why do that if you were town?
Plus i just felt his subsequent posts reeked of flailing.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 am

Post by mozamis »

@ kunkstar so u don't find BuddyLees posting a bit dodgy?
tuncali wrote:mozamis, are you intentionally blurring what has been said by MrBuddyLee in order to make him appear more suspect?
No. I just don't believe what he has said.
tuncali wrote:But you are trying to make it appear that he has never given an explanation, when you say things like "Again, why do that if you were town?"
I think you misunderstand me. By saying "again,why do that.." I am not asking Buddy for another explanation. I am reiterating my point that he had no town reason for saying his predecessor looked scummy. I think you are confused by my idiom "Again.." meaning "this is my point again", not "buddy, could you please explain again".

@Meransial why do you now think I am scum?

Oh, and btw I now think we should try and avoid talking about Pj's vig claim. Just keep it on the back burner as it were. Its not gonna get us any closer to finding scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

well, tell me why you are suspicious of me :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:26 am

Post by mozamis »

nopointinactingup wrote:mozamis wrote:@Meransial why do you now think I am scum?
mozamis wrote:well, tell me why you are suspicious of me :)
ZOMG LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH this guy. There's no way a town can say this! That increase the probability that merensial is town tho.
Unvote.Vote:Mozamis

MBL continues to ignore, PJ, please vig mozamis after his fake claim so I can talk about how mozamis is MBL's partner in law.
I dont understand this. What do you mean "theres no way a town can say this?" I just asked Mernasial why he thinks I am scum. And then asked him to state his supicions (which he did). Why cant town say this?
And what do you mean by "fake claim". I haven't made a fake claim :?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Meransiel wrote:He means we will get you to L-1 and pressure you to claim. And he thinks your claim will be fake. Or that's my interpretation, dunno.
Ah, gotch ya :) Well, I must be pretty near to L-1 now. Could we have a vote count, please Mod, God of All Frogs :)

ps lol tho-thats a bit of a catch 22 ,isn't it? If i claim town, its a fake claim and I'm shot, and if i claim scum then I am lynched.
Happy days :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Woohoo! That's the kind of case I wanted to make, but didnt have the "mafia know how" to do :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by mozamis »

Buddy, stop scattering your posts with"M and M". Stop trying to reinforce the factually non existent hypothesis that there is a connection between me and Meransial.
Still, I suppose its your job as scum to get town to think there are links where there are none, but you can do better than that, I'm sure ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 am

Post by mozamis »

I'm no longer convinced Scot is scum. I'm pretty sure buddy is scum. And i think Mernasiel is town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:But what made you have that read and then change it? What a copout.
Maybe. But, be fair amrun-haven't seen too many reads from you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:But what made you have that read and then change it? What a copout.
I should give u more on what i was thinking i guess. Seem to remember Scotty popping up to back up some of MBls attacks -it kinda looked like they were working in tandem maybe. But scot has since fell silent. Frankly, I just dont have enough evidence on him to think he's scum. Guess he's still in my top 5 maybe, but lynching him now would be way too premature.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

jeez cant people be more concise with their points? walls of texts are just a pain in the arse to read. as well as being good camaflage for scum (IWOA-is that the right buzzword?)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

have to say all this protecting/defnding stuff seems balls. why shouldnt i defend people who i think are town? when did that become a scumtell? Cobblers, as we say here in dear ol' Blighty ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:56 am

Post by mozamis »

Apokalyptika wrote:Ok then,
Vote: mozamis
. Flipflopping, dodging questions, buddying/sucking up, not cool. Also saying that being illogical isn't a bad thing, and this backpedaling on scotmany. PJ is town, implosion is town. Possibly Amrun too. Meransiel is scummy, Truant/CES is silly in his MBL vote but otherwise fairly null.

1) Yes I have changed my mind,as anyone sensible on day 1 is bound to do.
2) "Buddying up" is just a buzz word that implies scumminess. I have defended people who I think are town. Nothing "scummy in that".
3) Being illogical is not a bad thing -my meaning, as I'm pretty sure I said at the time, was that being illogical is not a scumtell. People will contradict themselves, change their minds, have feelings which they find hard to articulate. None of which makes them scum. Unhelpful/annoying maybe. But not scummy.
4) "Backpeddaling" -is the same as changing my mind -see point 1.

Your vote really boils down to "don't like the way this guy is posting, it doesn't fit into my preconceived paradigm of how people shuld post in Mafia".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 am

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:@moz: this game started at a terrible time for me, so I haven't been able to designate enough time to this game, but still, I have given more reads than you. Just because I can also do better (and plan to, starting in the next couple of days) doesn't mean you get off the hook for completely abandoning your read when pressed about it.

@PJ: okay. Sorry I didn't have time to do the research myself. I was just curious. So the replacements for those seem to be null tells.

P-edit: That's better, moz, but too little too late. Why was that so hard? And I don't remember scot doing that at all, tbh.
Lol so you are not changing your mind? I would have thought it was fairly clear that I didnt give my reasons for scot because:
1) I knew I didnt have much more to go on than instinct.
2) I didnt want to get distracted from BuddyLee, who I am much more convinced is scum.

You maybe annoyed that I didnt reply sooner. But everything I have said is true.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 am

Post by mozamis »

All of Buddys post 327 is irrelevant now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:13 am

Post by mozamis »

Lol " to go read a comic book". It actually takes more intelligence to clearly distill your thoughts into a few sentences. Walls of text are so often just waffle. In the case of Buddy of course, they are scum waffle ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 am

Post by mozamis »

@ No point in acting up: I am town. I asked Meransial why he thought I was scum. You said "there's no way town can say this".
So you think anyone that says "why do you think i am scum?" IS scum, because they are self aware? Bizzarre.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

Post by mozamis »

And i thought my posts lacked content! NoPointActing's entire post was "YA BOO SUCKS TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME!".
Quality!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 am

Post by mozamis »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
MBL wrote:Also, your analysis totally ignores the fact that OGML was incredibly juiced to play in this specific game.
Have you seen the walls in the game?

Unvote, vote: mozamis
Why do you think I am scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 am

Post by mozamis »

Tuncali wrote:At this moment, I am happy with my vote on mozamis, I do not like the way he has been playing.
I genuinely LOL'ed at that :lol: Claasic reason for voting. Not "i think he is scum" but the elegant simplcity of "don't like his style".
As for the petroleumjelly and MrBuddyLee argument, I am getting the feeling that it is a Town on Town argument. Both of you are making good points, but I do not think either of your actions are from a Mafia-oriented perspective.
Surely you must see BuddyLee's obfuscation and waffle for what is it, scum trying to confuse everyone. Note how he keeps trying to get people to name their other suspects. Deflects from him.
Hence why, for the time being I am not going to say whe else I find suspicious, until we lynch Buddy. Unless he/someone else does a really good job of persuading me he is town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 am

Post by mozamis »

sorry i messed up Tuncali's quote. My comment is where the laughy face is :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 am

Post by mozamis »

surprised Buddy hasn't hammered me. Or have i got the maths wrong?'
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 am

Post by mozamis »

In Buddys above post, note how most of it is him listing other people's accusations of Meransial, and at the end of it saying "so yeah, Meransiel's done some scummy things".
Clearly, someone being attacked doesn't mean that someone is scummy.
So he still paints a vague picture of Mernasiel as scum, mainly it seems, based on other people attacking mernasiel as scum.
ps YES I AM DEFENDING MERANSIAL lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by mozamis »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:That's not what that post is saying.

@MBL, I'd put him at about 35%.
Look at it again. Almost all of it is MBL listing other peoples reasons for voting/suspicious of Meran.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

Post by mozamis »

in fact, the third line down until the penultimate line is just that.
As PJ said eaarlier, he is trying to keep people uneasy about Meransiel without actually sticking his own neck out.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 am

Post by mozamis »

anyway, i just wanted to point out that NONE of that post by Buddy showed that Meransial was scummy.
Merely that other peope had made attacks on Meransial.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:39 am

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:So, what is the point of saying that? Do you think he is saying Merensial is scum, mozamis?
I think PJ answered this better than I probably will. But Buddy is definitely trying to get us to be suspicious of Meransial, without saying so explicitly. Quite what the point of such a scum tactic is, I'm not sure.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 am

Post by mozamis »

I guess to sow confusion and paranoia? Or maybe to put me and Mernasial together as scum partners? Not sure tbh.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

Lol! It's true I'm seeing PJ as kinda an IC :)
Obviously, if he turns out to be scum, I'll look like A COMPLETE ARSE lol
And don't get jealous, Buddy -if you weren't scum I'd be asking your advice too ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

you too gonna stop flirting any time soon? ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Scotmany: re: MBL flailing around. It's just an impression thing. A few of his posts after his weird "joke" about his predecessor being scummy just looked like he was trying to come up with as many reasons as possible to cover his mistake.
Just check out his next few posts after his entrance and you'll see what I mean.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

@Amrun You're vote on me seems a bit OMGUS. You didn't like it when i pointed out that you hadn't given any reads at all. Yet you were asking me for mine and complaining that my read on scotmany was pretty weak.
Which, as I said at the time, it was. Then I realised that although you had posted a fair bit, you hadnt made any real contributions of your own. So I found your attack on me a tad hypocritical.
Frankly I think you're town just being emotional.
People should note her vote for me consists of:
1) "possible" buddying. One of which is "town" buddying and "POSSIBLY" Meransial. Pretty vague.
2) My abandonment of my read on Scotmany. As I said at the time, my read WAS pretty weak on Scot, thats why I abandoned it. Its up to you to believe that or not.

In summary, your case on me is thin, bordering non existent. If you're scum: DO BETTER! I like a challenge ;)
But if you're town, which I think you are, reasess your views. You case on me really rests on my abandonment of my read on Scotmany, which is pretty silly.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

Amrun, in your post you said Moz: Scum. Which gave me the impression you thought i was...scum ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote: but also your lack of reads and commitment to them.
Yes I changed my mind. Baffles me why people think thats scummy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:
Amrun wrote:Also, to answer his most recent post to me: I dislike playing my hand so publicly like that, but I felt the need to address kunkstar and thought that needed to be added so it would be clear I wasn't contradicting myself later.

By the way, I like your wall-o-readz, gives some good insight. Hey Moz, wanna try one of those? I'd quite like to see your opinions on players other than Meransiel and MBL.
not really. everone looks pretty town to me atm, apart from buddy lee.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol! was just thinking that. Clearly, at least one person as me bamboozled.
But its a combination of:
1) No one else looking that scummy.
2) Want to focus on BuddyLee.
My limited experience in other games tells me not to get sidetracked. Frankly, other people need to interrogate Buddy more. Be nice for him to answer other peoples questions as opposed to flinging out questions everytime he gets cornered.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 am

Post by mozamis »

I can't really a give an honest scum list at the moment. As i already said, no one else seems that summy so far.
Sorry about that.
Voting for me beacuse I don't want to post a scum list is hardly pro town btw.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Probably gonna get hammered i guess. All I would ask is that people hold off for as long as possible. See how much patience Buddy has got ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Buddy-anyone who goes through a whole game of mafia without entering the world of confirmation bias is:
1) A genius.
2)A deity.
3) Scum.
Jury is still out on the first, I'm hoping for a good result with St. Peter, and I'm not the third.
I play a mean tamborine tho! ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 am

Post by mozamis »

@Scotmany: I've answered your question. Move on, nothing to see here.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Meransiel, when i flip town, why do you think you would be "kinds f***kd"? Sure you voted for me at one stage,but i dont see thats a big problem.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:By the way, if anybody gets hammered before I can use my DayVig, you will earn my eternal wrath. In fact, I am going to go so far as to say: if you hammer before I DayVig, you get lynched (or DayVigged, if we're both still alive) on Day Two.

MBL, quit your whole "I'm Town, I'm Town" in your posts. Not helping. And I'm not impressed with your whole "who
else
do you think is scum?" schtick you have going. I (and others) don't have to solve the entire game on Day One just to lynch somebody. When (and if) I want to diversity my attacks on different players, I will. If I attack one player exclusively, it's because I find it the most enlightening at that point. The more I talk about everybody, the more my points are diluted and lost in the smoke of battle.

GOD I WISHED I HAD SAID THAT :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Oh and to pre-empt the predictable criticism-no, I'm not suckin gup to PJ, its just the guy has an uncanny knack of articulating what i'm thinking.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 am

Post by mozamis »

Ah understand. But after my lynch, and night one, things might look a bit different (someone might have a PR or there might be an SK, or an interesting scum kill.
So I wouldnt worry too much.
Just vote for who you think is scum, and it will all be cool.
ps See you in the dead QT ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 am

Post by mozamis »

At least the main point people will go away with is "Moz amis could be scum....". Lol another classic Buddy post. Intelligent, awesomely presented and full of vague suspicions, and of course the inevitable pseudo-subliminal nonsense about "M+M".
A scum tour de force! Bravo :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

Buddy, sadly for me I am probably old enough to be your dad, so stop calling me a "Kid" :)
PJ-I'll have to check my other games now for you, but if memory serves they were both Little Italy games. This was my first "mini-normal" game. I assumed there were 2 scum.
A mistake on my part? I guess. Although maybe not, as I still dont know the set up of this game. Thinking about 2 scum of 13 seems unlikely i guess.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings! I dont really see why you think its such a big deal.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

@PJ -Ah, I think I understand your point. You've looked at my other 3 games, 2 of which i was scum. In those scum games, I was part of a 3 man scum team.
So you're thinking "Moz must know there's more than 2 scum in this one?"
I guess I thought cos this game was a mini theme game, not a mini closed game, the set up might be different.
But yeah, fair point -I should have realised in a 13 player game, its unlikely there would only be 2 scum.

@Amrun -my guess is that Buddy is cranking up the agression on me so he can finally vote for me and say "Hey, I was reasonable with Moz for a long time, but in the end the guy was just looking more and more scummy".
He is preparing the groundwork for his vote change.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 am

Post by mozamis »

ps I'm not gonna self hammer or ragequit (as I did in only other game as town, which from my perspective is spookily similar to this one!) so bring it on scum! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:29 am

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
mozamis wrote:Buddy, sadly for me I am probably old enough to be your dad, so stop calling me a "Kid" :)
That's awesome.. I could literally picture the slingshot in your back pocket. My apologies, Gramps.
No probs *chews baccy, dies in drunken slumber* :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:31 am

Post by mozamis »

@ NoPoint -then get off my wagon and jump on to ScummyLee's! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

PJ you fool! Lets hope for town sakes you've only got one shot otherwise its gonna be easy for scum.
Of course, when i flip town I'm sure it won't affect your confidence in your reads... :roll:
Damn it i thought u were good at this game. You can be experienced and still not very good I guess. Killing someone cos they weren't sure how many scum there were. Imbecilic.

Have a look at Buddy and Scot folks. they r my top 2.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:19 am

Post by mozamis »

God this is bad. The one player who i thought might find scum -PJ -has no credibility now. Gonna be tough for town. What a nobber.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

Post by mozamis »

just lynch MBL for christs sake. Stop beig impressed by his sophistry and get rid of him. AAAAAAAAAAGH! can't believ how stupid poeple are. Classic spend most of day one attacking a townie and then lynching him. Fools.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 am

Post by mozamis »

Ah well. Thanks for the game everyone. And thanks Shanba-loved the concept! No hard feelings PJ-sorry for above posts. Go town!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

woohoo! go town! and one of my very few successful scum reads was amrun, tho i know i can't prove that.
cool game :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 am

Post by mozamis »

respect to implosion tho thought he was town all game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 am

Post by mozamis »

so what is the idea behind Amrun's role? She could send anonymous messages to people -is the idea to sow confusion or find out roles or what? Just wondering :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”