Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:25 am

Post by werewolf555 »

We lynch Antihero today.
I get vigged tonight.
Ghostlin wins.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Zyrconium »

werewolf, is your suggestion for us to lynch both AH and Ghost today then.... cause that'd seem like the only better solution to the problem than just lynching AH from your theoretically town perspective....
werewolf555 wrote:Ghostlin I think is town, and if he wasn't pro-sk, I wouldn't suspect him at all.
I'll probably try to investigate him tonight.
werewolf555 wrote:As for why he seems town, he has been doing plenty of scum hunting.
These two cover werewolf's perspective on which of AH or Ghost is scummier, so we don't need to wait for his response to that question, which means that werewolf really wants to hammer AH because if ww's scum-senses are right that would be a town victory....

AH should also hammer AH, but mostly because it'll help speed things up....
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Zyrconium »

P.S. the reason ww's logic is bull is because if Ghost is scum, he's an RB and so I can't shoot him, and he's definitely not today's lynch, because 100% of town think he's not scum....
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by werewolf555 »

VOTE: Antihero
Whatever makes you happy.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Antihero (3): Zyrconium, Ghostlin, werewolf555

werewolf555 (1): Antihero

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

You don't know what on earth the little kid is doing here getting in the way and he doesn't seem to want to leave, so you tie the jump rope around his neck. A search comes up with... well, nothing, as if you had anything to check. Another innocent has fallen victim.

Antihero, who was
Timulty, a vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 4.

I almost put Avery instead of Antihero xD In any event, Night 4 ends in 72 hours.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Ms. Sorkowitz pulled into her usual spot in the teacher's parking lot to a somewhat disturbing appearance. The two of her kids that always seemed to get into fights with each other have taken each other out.

Millie was the first person she found. Her face was horribly disfigured, apparently having been forced against the wall in front of her. Next to her was a box of matches.

Felicia was harder for Ms. Sorkowitz to identify, but that's what happens when pretty much all that remains of you is a pile of ashes. There was a piece of a plaid skirt left over, though, and only one of her students ever wore that—the one who always picked on Millie unprovoked.

"Well, there's always next year," Ms. Sorkowitz sighed, happy to be alive. "I hear there are some fourth graders anxious to have me."

werewolf555, who was
Felicia Laine, a Mafia goon
, has been incinerated on Night 4.
Zyrconium, who was
Millie Mudd, a vigilante
, has had his face smashed into a wall on Night 4.
Ghostlin, who was
Ms. Sorkowitz, a vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.

CONGRATULATIONS ANTIHERO, DLG, EMPKING, FISHYTHEFISH, GHOSTLIN, JERBS, LLAMAFLUFF, LYNCHMEPLS, PARAMA, VEZOKPIRAKA, AND ZYRCONIUM; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

ROLE PM'S
Antihero, you are
Timulty, a vanilla townie
. Your older brother is complaining about the problems with the bullies at North Harbordale Elementary School. He says you are useless and of no help, but you're going to try to prove him wrong anyway—just because you're younger doesn't mean a thing!

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the wish for this bullying to go away, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rid the school of the heartless baddies!

You will when all threats to North Hardordale Elementary have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The game is here and you're playing a day start.
bristep123, you are
Mr. Larnblatt, a vanilla townie.
The bullying problem at North Harbordale has gotten about as bad as the music to which your band students regularly expose you. It's time to put an end to this.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the wish for this bullying to go away, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rid the school of the heartless baddies!

You will when all threats to North Hardordale Elementary have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The game is here and you're playing a day start.
DLG, you are
Principal Beau Vine, a miller.
You're taking no part yourself in the havoc, but you are a favoritist toward the bullies agonizing your school, which doesn't help with public relations.

Other than that you investigate as guilty to a sane cop, you have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—the wish for this bullying to go away (yeah, right), your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rid the school of the heartless baddies!

Empking, you are
Isolde Llewellyn, a vanilla townie.
Every once in awhile, you have to babysit your fox for a fourth cousin (you're a dragon) and his friend. But since the bullying problem at North Harbordale Elementary has flared up a bit (as if that's news to you), you're stuck babysitting
EVERYBODY.

Ghostlin, you are
Ms. Sorkowitz, a vanilla townie.
You're just a teacher doing her job, but let's face it—your students put you through a lot. Kicking the bullies out of North Harbordale means fewer people you have to deal with, so you decided you might as well help with that.

Jerbs, you are
Avery, a vanilla townie.
You're one of the cool kids in school, always following the latest trend. In this case, it's getting rid of bullies. Are you up to it?

LlamaFluff, you are
Captain Locke, a vanilla townie.
You sail the S.S. Banana around the world beyond the couch cushions, where everyone gets younger and younger. But you've had to make a stop at this reality because the bullying problem at North Harbordale Elementary has gotten to the point where some people need to walk the plank.

LynchMePls, you are
Llewellyn, a vanilla townie.
You're one crazy dragon—you like doing stuff by not doing stuff. Right now, though, you have to deal with the bullying problem at North Harbordale by not having to deal with the bullying problem at North Harbordale (later, but still).

Packbat, you are
Jeremy Studley, a Mafia goon
. You, along with your partner in crime Felicia Laine (werewolf555, who is also a goon), thought it would be a cute idea to bully everybody the heck out of North Harbordale Elementary.

Each night, you may discuss with your partner whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partner. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

Nobody in this game is Ozy Llewellyn.

You win when all players in North Harbordale Elementary are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Parama, you are
Stephan Aardvarke, a vanilla townie.
You're the computer geek at North Harbordale, and you were obsessed with the dotcom bubble before it burst. North Harbordale now has its own bubble, but it's a bubble you
WANT
to burst—the bullying problem.

vezokpiraka, you are
Mililani Mudd, a vanilla townie.
Law and order has seeming disappeared from your daughter's school, North Harbordale Elementary. But being in the legal field, you should be able to restore it in no time, right?

werewolf555, you are
Felicia Laine, a Mafia goon
. You, along with your partner in crime Jeremy Studley (Packbat, who is also a goon), thought it would be a cute idea to bully everybody the heck out of North Harbordale Elementary.

Each night, you may discuss with your partner whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partner. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

Nobody in this game is Dr. I. Wahnsinnig.

You win when all players in North Harbordale Elementary are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Zyrconium, you are
Millie Mudd, a vigilante.
You're a rebellious little kid, and you have to deal with the bullies every day. But you also have a pyromanic tendency. Will the troublemakers meet their fiery demise at your hands?

Each night, you may PM me one player whom you would like to kill. You are not allowed to kill yourself. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

Dead thread

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

Packbat kills DLG.
Zyrconium kills LynchMePls.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Packbat kills Empking.
Zyrconium kills Packbat.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

werewolf555 kills Parama.
Zyrconium kills LlamaFluff.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

werewolf555 kills Zyrconium.
Zyrconium kills werewolf555.

MOD NOTES
  • For the first time in any of my modded games, including my one game off-site, town mislynched every time and
    STILL WON!
    I thought Day 3 that the town was done for, but on Day 4 I started seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for town, and Zyrconium got it there. You have him to thank for pulling this off. (Vi and I are surprised werewolf555 killed Parama instead of Zyrconium Night 3, which probably factors into this as well.)
  • I have reason to believe that LlamaFluff and I have the same favorite character from the comic—he told me in his confirmation PM that he hated me for not rerunning the randomizer until he got Millie.
  • Empking, regarding post #92, I am indeed known for the StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare series, but Parama made a good point two posts later. In addition, SWN is a series of bastard mod games, which this game was not. Granted, I threw a couple curveballs at you (there was a miller but no cop and one of the title characters was a scum fakeclaim), but still...
  • Look at the Mafia QT—they may have been off with what exactly the setup was, but I thought they had
    GREAT
    setup ideas for this (Locke as a commuter instead of a VT stands out).

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

High 5 to zyrc for pretty much single handedly winning the game. Good job.

ROFL @ the name of the scumQT
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Thank you, Zyrc. You trusting me made it possible for a town win.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Corrected Zyrconium's flip.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Parama »

WHY DID YOU LYNCH ANTI
HE WAS CONFIRMED TOWN
ALSO TOLD YOU WW WAS SCUM
LLAMA I BLAME YOU
THX
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Parama »

AND THESE WERE MY SCUMREADS, YOU DERPS. YES, ZYRC SHOT THEM, BUT I CAUGHT THEM.

though he still deserves props for mad skillz.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Parama »

also I think the setup is fundamentally flawed, because town can get up to 8 "lynches" (4 lynches and 4 vig shots)
11:2 start
town lynches town ---> 10:2
vig & scum shoot town ---> 8:2
town lynches town --> 7:2
vig & scum shoot town ---> 5:2
town lynches scum ---> 5:1
vig & scum shoot town ---> 3:1
town lynches town ---> 2:1
vig shoots scum, scum shoots town ---> 1:0

gg, town win.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Parama wrote:also I think the setup is fundamentally flawed, because town can get up to 8 "lynches" (4 lynches and 4 vig shots)
11:2 start
town lynches town ---> 10:2
vig & scum shoot town ---> 8:2
town lynches town --> 7:2
vig & scum shoot town ---> 5:2
town lynches scum ---> 5:1
vig & scum shoot town ---> 3:1
town lynches town ---> 2:1
vig shoots scum, scum shoots town ---> 1:0

gg, town win.
Vi wanted a 10:2 (an 11:2 when 13-player games were approved for minis). If played with the originally conceived setup, this would have been a 9:3.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Tbf, we also had a hard time finding fakeclaims in this game, so etc.

The idea for this setup in particular came from how people like shaft.edward said that 10-2 with a Vig is theoretically balanced.
I'll try not to be cynical about what kind of theoretical balance this game showed. (Define "cynical".)

werewolf SHOULD have been completely messed over after being forced to claim Cop D1. I don't think any Town would have kept him alive for the entire game.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Also my zen explanation of the deadline was the best part of the game IMO :D
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh, so I can blame Vi.

Curse you, Vi, and all that your dishwasher stands for.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I should note that the originally planned setup had a way to screw the scum over, too. I had Timulty as a fakeclaim for Principal Vine, who would have been a godfather, and I had Mililani as a cop. (I don't think anything else was different.) With that setup, if scum had gotten lynched Day 1 and the Mudds each targeted a different one of the remaining scum, then Mililani would have to investigate Vine and/or die for the scum not to be screwed Day 2.

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Vi wrote:Tbf, we also had a hard time finding fakeclaims in this game, so etc.

The idea for this setup in particular came from how people like shaft.edward said that 10-2 with a Vig is theoretically balanced.
I'll try not to be cynical about what kind of theoretical balance this game showed. (Define "cynical".)

werewolf SHOULD have been completely messed over after being forced to claim Cop D1. I don't think any Town would have kept him alive for the entire game.
Vi, I tried.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Packbat »

So, I guess I still haven't broken my streak... :D

Thanks for a good game, all.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Parama wrote:WHY DID YOU LYNCH ANTI
HE WAS CONFIRMED TOWN
ALSO TOLD YOU WW WAS SCUM
LLAMA I BLAME YOU
THX
So I could confirm whether or not we were taken for a spin by Werewolf all this time, because NONE OF YOU WOULD LET ME LYNCH HIM!
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 am

Post by DLG »

Glad to be part of a win. After the way early and suspicious claim by werewolf555, I really didn't know what to do with my Miller role. So, I just barrelled ahead with trying to find scum.

My apologies to vezokpiraka. Glad I didn't take that bet, lol.

Should I have claimed Miller or not?

Thanks to everyone for a fun game.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Under normal circumstances, I would say yes, but since I put in a miller but no cop, I think not claiming would have worked better had you lived until werewolf555 claimed to have investigated you.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yay I won.

Sorry DLG. I was half right at you being scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Zyrconium »

vezokpiraka wrote:Yay I won.

Sorry DLG. I was half right at you being scum.
NO!

But yeah, if it was a 10:2 game scum may well have won...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Horrible setup
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”