Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

nopointinactingup wrote:I'm town, Equinox is incapable of finding scum and thus turns to me with stuff like how much I should have been posting for comfort :D. If I haven't seen you this desperate-like before as town, I'd call you scum.

Back to this game. We need a lynch, not another claim thank you :D
I hate you so much

~ Mina
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Obviously that wasn't actually Mina, but I've been wanting to do that for a while. (sorry)

Back to the game, every lynch is meh at best to me, with some being really bad [Almaster being the one that comes to mind here] but I've been procrastinating on this game so much.

Also Farahead is maybe V/la this weekend but idunno for sure.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Equinox wrote:farside22, has Fishythefish asked you to claim in QuickTopic?
No, but damn I just missed a message sent over a week ago from you (aka fishy from you) anyways I don't agree with it. I agree that BW's are good for day 1, but at this point looking for scum is more important.
Anyways I can't find it but he thought he knew my role.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Equinox »

nopointinactingup wrote:I'm town, Equinox is incapable of finding scum and thus turns to me with stuff like how much I should have been posting for comfort :D. If I haven't seen you this desperate-like before as town, I'd call you scum.

Back to this game. We need a lynch, not another claim thank you :D
Terrible post. Are you gloating about the fact that there's nothing on you because, well, you've done practically nothing?

After I called you out on your hit list and you
still
wouldn't explain anything, I thought you might be explaining your thought processes in private to your goddess. DrippingGoofball hasn't passionately defended you, so I can only assume you're being just as useless in your QuickTopic with her as with the rest of us in this thread. You don't explain your reads. You don't make any efforts to hunt scum. Instead, what you've done for a good part of the day is dodging prods.

You are right, though. We need a lynch, not another claim. I'm lynching you. Now die, scum, die.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Equinox »

Fishythefish wrote:
I may as well answer this - after I said that NS was scum, I asked everyone but farside to claim. I thought there was no chance at all she would.

Wait, why is TMH/NS impossible again?
...this doesn't sound right, Fishythefish. There's no harm in asking. If farside22 didn't want to claim, she'd have said so. Why did you hesitate?

themanhimself was tunneling Jack-scum and Nobody Special-scum extremely hard, and his standpoint was that we should lynch Jack -- and only Jack -- to learn if Nobody Special was scum. Given what I've said earlier about scum doing their utmost to not reveal the scum god, themanhimself-scum doing that, even as a distancing tactic, is unlikely.
Lost Butterfly wrote:Back to the game, every lynch is meh at best to me, with some being really bad [Almaster being the one that comes to mind here] but I've been procrastinating on this game so much.
Right. Every lynch today is "meh" because nobody is lynchable. Scum are probably out having a fucking field day; we're that disorganized.

You're sitting on the
Not Voting
bandwagon. That is the worst lynch, worse than whatever you think is the worst wagon right now. Please hop off and get on somebody so that this game can get a push. Preferably nopointinactingup.
farside22 wrote:I agree that BW's are good for day 1, but at this point looking for scum is more important.
Anyways I can't find it but he thought he knew my role.
I was hoping to get some rolling to get reactions and whatnot, but it's too late for that now. I think my proposal still applies, however, probably more than ever now.

As for Fishythefish knowing your role, check the most recent posts in your QuickTopic. The message I sent on Thursday may have given you that impression. If it's not that, then we've got a problem on our hands.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Corvuus »

ok. I simply don't have that much time right now. I will probably get one more post in on Sunday evening and another on monday morning but that may be it for monday deadline.

----

DTm: I'm not sure why it is unclear to you my read or why my stance is my exact particular stance.

Before the traitor flip, I would not have lynched Jack and I have stated so and why. i.e. I saw no scum reason for Jack to do what he did and Jack-town has meta for doing it. So Jack is a likely town.

After the traitor flip, I was reading mainly into Benmage, Hito, Jack, LLD, Spyrex. I initially didn't see the scum-reason for what Jack did (I was considering other things) when Fishy asked me why I think Jack's gambit/actions couldn't have been done as scum. So I re-considered and thought about Jack-town and Jack-scum and permutations with that AND I read NS and Spyrex. DGB did make points on Jack/AGM which I read and understood but he also made points on Spyrex-posts-reaction and NS's posts-reactions.

DGB was also going kind of lynch crazy so while I agreed with points made, I didn't feel the need to acknowledge them since DGB's posts would most likely not net a response by NS or AGM/Jack so I tried a neutral tone route with the goal of getting responses. To point: I'm not aware of them responding to DGB but NS and AGM did respond to me regarding PM/quicktopic and i was hoping for more but apparently things derailed on to me.

Based on the responses and permutations, Jack/AGM is very likely scum. I would hazard 90% and NS is the scum God and 'verifiable/provable' by Jack/AGM's flip regardless of whether Jack/AGM are town or scum as long as Jack isn't a complete "ass"/liar but AGM and NS have eliminated that so NS virtually *must* be the scum God. I don't see how this point is hard to understand. To Equinox and others who think Jack/AGM is town, you do realize that Jack town should "ideally" tell the truth regarding all things and as such, Jack was telling the truth about the gambit and NS claiming scum to him? And that Jack verifiable flip town proves traitor fishing and that others had to have done it in addition to Jack-town?

I would love it if Jack was still here and able to post such that I could believe a Jack-town confirmed and thus a NS-scum God confirmed and we could spend the day lynching scum who *must* have traitor fished independently from Jack. Jack/AGM's response though isn't enough for me at this point and so yes, he must be lynched.

I don't see why some comments are saying I am unclear or wishy washy or not presenting a case when the case and results and expectations and optimization from Jack/AGM's flip is clear. Ironically, I will add that someone posted that lynching me and Corv flip somehow proves what Fishy is? I don't understand this nor how you can not see that lynching Jack/AGM proves what NS is (scum in BOTH cases) and that NS scum would clearly show that I am not scum. So why lynch me for some 'nebulous' information on Fishy which doesn't make sense when lynching Jack for info on NS makes complete sense?

--------

I have no interest in making a case against you (DTm) or Equinox. I have posted thoughts to fishy on this and why (and Fishy even questioned me why i think Equinox is town now as compared to before and my reads) but that is all i am going to say at this point for time sake. So asking me for a case on non-Jack/AGM is just noise and I don't have time for it. Again, I can not emphasize enough how important Jack/AGM's flip is and that if AGM flips scum, these other noise posts/cases are going to be re-examined since scum would try to prevent Jack's flip and NS reveal.

----

If this was all 'too long, didn't read';

To those who think Jack is town or not a good lynch; Why? Why why why why why?

I'm not fully clear on why some of you are voting me. DTm i answered, Farside I answered previously, tajo and DGB, i have no idea and Equinox (who accused me of being wishy-washy yesterday?) I don't know what you are doing. I have a very clear stand and reasons for it which if people put into a logic machine, it would pop out.

Jack/AGM is the best lynch. If you disagree and say Jack is town, then you are also saying that NS is scum-God and so I still don't see why voting for me or think that I am a better lynch than Jack/AGM.

Corvuus
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

its tiem

now with more commentary

and with more paranoia because no one is obvscum.

UPDATED

town

DTMaster - hider claim, lot of activity, obvtown
Equinox - lot of activity, lot of paranoia, lot of frustration, obvtown
Mina/Faraday - i agree with a lot of what he says, one liners but says more than some players.
Jack/Almaster - almaster vanilla claim, jack was transparent
farside22 - sarcastic farside is probtown, lots of agression.
benamge - the less reliable of my reads but still, agressive and "not caring" benmage is a towntell.
Lady Lambdadelta
TOWN

neutral (lynch when scum list is done)

hitogoroshi NEW - the vig? / damn hito is scummy as hell and still want to lynch him.
Andrius - catching spyrex is a nulltell, because he was a traitor. / lots of acitivity in the QT, non comparable to his activity in gamethread that is basically I<3DGB.
Feysal - lots of fluff, somehow her reads are kinda accurate but her lack of agression is bothering me.
CryMeARiver/nopoint - NEW - I had a slight town read from Me=Weird, CMAR's last post before replacing smelt bad , nopint post yawns, /also the hider result. need reread.

scum

Corvuus NEW - lack of towniness, lots of non important fluff, kind of interested why he hasnt asked why I think he is scum.
SpyreX
SCUM
DeathRowKitty
TOWN
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 am

Post by populartajo »

also wtf deadline is in Monday, we need to lynch someone now

who is not voting? one scum definitely there.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

Post by populartajo »

Almaster GM ( 4 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
why are guys voting Almaster?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 am

Post by populartajo »

Not Voting: Nobody Special, Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Voting for others that are not in lynch range : Fishy, Almaster, Benmage

Im thinking the scum not commiting to a lynch is Feysal.

Also Corv should claim.
Call me Tajo.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Equinox wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
I may as well answer this - after I said that NS was scum, I asked everyone but farside to claim. I thought there was no chance at all she would.

Wait, why is TMH/NS impossible again?
...this doesn't sound right, Fishythefish. There's no harm in asking. If farside22 didn't want to claim, she'd have said so. Why did you hesitate?
No harm in asking, but no point in asking. farside had made it clear she didn't trust me, and doesn't seem the type for claiming if she's not confident in me. Why bother just to be told no?

There's been no point in the game that I've felt I've known farside's role, or attempted to give that impression - where are you referring to, farside?.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Corv iso 1 wrote:I read Jack and the slot i'm replacing (themanhimself). I would agree with my slot except for the fact that in the opening post on scum, it states that scum have a day chat quicktopic and given that, even though it is like Jack claiming some 'weird' like day 1 massclaim/gambit, etc. it isn't at the very least a scum slip since he did it expressedly on purpose. Given how incredibly powerful scum daytalk is, I actually like the gambit since 'polarizing' issues get reads and stands and I like how Jack handled it vis a vis town tend towards polarization while scum tend to calculate/hedge.
Corv iso 24 wrote: Almaster GM, can you ask and handle PM/quicktopic discussion such that you have what Jack said and did, etc.
A major point for why Jack needs to die is that he pulled a gambit (iso jack) based on PM/quicktopic with his God and that he could pull this gambit as both town and scum and the conclusion for this gambit regardless of alignment would be toward NS being scum.
If you can't get the pm/quicktopic/comment, then it is something close to a policy information lynch in that I sincerely believe that your slot must die. As it is, i'm heavily leaning towards scum-Jack...
Corv, can you clarify these contradicting stances?
Call me Tajo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

woooo looo prodded.

I did NOT expect to actually have to catch up on this game x__x. Fortunately, I have a bit of time next week, so I should be able to do it. It's just going to take awhile.

In the meantime ... Jack's top suspects were Equinox and Andrius. I'm going to trust Jack and leave my vote on Andrius.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I really don't like either of the lynches that look possible here. Equinox is right about TMH - TMH/NS makes no sense. And NS is the scumgod, so Corvuus isn't scum. AGM's vanilla claim was a town move.

I'll think about which I prefer tomorrow.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 am

Post by populartajo »

Fishythefish wrote:
I really don't like either of the lynches that look possible here. Equinox is right about TMH - TMH/NS makes no sense. And NS is the scumgod, so Corvuus isn't scum.
I dont understand why NSscum means Corvuustown. Clarify?
Call me Tajo.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Equinox wrote:themanhimself was tunneling Jack-scum and Nobody Special-scum extremely hard, and his standpoint was that we should lynch Jack -- and only Jack -- to learn if Nobody Special was scum. Given what I've said earlier about scum doing their utmost to not reveal the scum god, themanhimself-scum doing that, even as a distancing tactic, is unlikely.
I agree with this analysis. TMH wasn't just tunnelling Jack; he was setting up a Jack/NS dilemma. Which is pretty unlikely to come from scum with NS.

Corv's looking town in our QT (I'll expand on that when I have time). I'm definitely happier with a
VOTE: AGM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

populartajo wrote:Not Voting: Nobody Special, Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Voting for others that are not in lynch range : Fishy, Almaster, Benmage

Im thinking the scum not commiting to a lynch is Feysal.

Also Corv should claim.
I switched from farside to Corv...
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fishy wrote:AGM's vanilla claim was a town move.
Fishy wrote:VOTE: AGM
wut
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Equinox »

Sorry, AlmasterGM.
Fishythefish wrote:I really don't like either of the lynches that look possible here. Equinox is right about TMH - TMH/NS makes no sense. And NS is the scumgod, so Corvuus isn't scum. AGM's vanilla claim was a town move.

I'll think about which I prefer tomorrow.
If you don't like the current bandwagons and need a day to figure this out, please move the deadline.

Preview edit: What the hell, Fishythefish?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:43 am

Post by populartajo »

moar people need to vote corv so he can claim
Call me Tajo.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Ahhhhh! Forgot I can move the deadline!

I hope I'm not too late.

Deadline changed to March 9th, 23:00 EDT.

UNVOTE:
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) AlmasterGM,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) Equinox,
(L - 7 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 5 ) DTMaster, populartajo, farside22,
DrippingGoofball,
Benmage,
(L - 3 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Almaster GM ( 4 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
(L - 4 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly, Feysal,
Fishythefish,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 9th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: AGM
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Equinox »

Staring at those two competing bandwagons makes my head hurt.

People, make my job easier and show me you can articulate why you're voting AlmasterGM and Corvuus, please. If you've already done so, linkage would be good.

If you have no idea WTF you're doing on those wagons, you've got no business on them, and you should be pushing your top suspect like your life depended on it.

If you're not voting, get your ass moving and lynch scum.

WE'VE GOT FOUR DAYS. MAKE THEM COUNT. NO PASSES FOR BEING LAZY.

I'll be fucking annoying if I have to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

As for Fishythefish knowing your role, check the most recent posts in your QuickTopic. The message I sent on Thursday may have given you that impression. If it's not that, then we've got a problem on our hands.
I got that message.

@Fishy: I thought a comment you made to me gave me the impression you knew my role. Now seeing Equinox comment I realize I misunderstood what you were saying to me. I explained better in the QT.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”