hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

you literally bolded it.

4 scum + scumgod is too much (day three LYLO?)

2 scum + scumgod seems too few (2 scum to 13 nonscum? o.O;;) Also I tend not to assume best-case scenarios like this.

Though with the traitor, I suppose that'd be 2 scum + 1 traitor + scumgod, assuming traitor counts as a head for endgaming. (if not I could MAYBE see 3 scum + 1 traitor + scumgod, especially if whoever killed spy is town aligned and not 3rd party)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:It would take more then subtle telegraphing, WHEN SCUM HAVE A FUCKING DAY TALK ABILITY
Not with the Traitor. The scum team needs to find out who the Traitor is, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Traitor needs to know who his buddies are. It's all about the Traitor. The Traitor doesn't daytalk with his buddies, he doesn't know who they are. Hence the telegraphing in the thread.
It only takes one response. I disagree that every single scum would telegraph themselves for the sake of a traitor. If they did, they would be a stupid scum group. Typically a traitor does join a scumteam once a scum member dies.
I seriously doubt Fesysal entrance comment was a telegraph. I think you are reaching.

@Jack: Get your ass in here if your online!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Feysal, farside22,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Benmage, Corvuus,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
how long till Jack is replaced?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

*yawns*
Justice will prevail
\m/
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

farside22 wrote:I seriously doubt Fesysal entrance comment was a telegraph. I think you are reaching.
Feysal was the alternative wagon yesterday. DRK-town was hammered by Jack and died, saving Feysal. I add this small item to the evidence docket ;-)
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

K got my prods. Busy week ended will catchup naos.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by DTMaster »

First immediate responses.

1. DGB: Scum wouldn't fish for the traitor in the open
because they wouldn't know
. I disagree on that because when that occured to me in Mafia of Order, the fact that this was unknown to me (and like wise to them) made the team focus on normal games (even in reduced numbers). Read Zoraster's post: Scum team couldn't know this information. Scum traitor does. Considering that the second kill was on LLD, I highly doubt they were hunting scumz traitor.

Thus this point doesn't make sense since scum couldn't have this information.
It's mod confirmed in thread

2. DGB: The only thing that makes sense is Spyrex fishing for scum, which means Spyrex suspects Jack is scum. But he's in the dark. You can't use your traitor communication because it's only one way (unless Fishy and Spyrex both confirmed via QT and it's Fishy/Spy scum).

3. DGB Finally you took the context of Spy's post. Jack claimed NS claimed scum in his PMs. The straight truth is NS is scum, not Jack claiming scum. If you're using semantics, Spyrex would need to reference NS. NS counter claimed that he didn't claim scum.

Remember the long pages of debates that resulted from this? Yeah..... you've missed it.

4. Equinox: I call it a Pom because Pom did that to me (first). Mainly Andruis is active in QT and not in thread. Katsuki did this in OOT mafia, which is why I left him alive as mafia (he looked useless but I realized he was very deadly later on due to his accurate reads). That's the only plausible explanation (especially with 200+ posts in their QT according to Andruis)

5. DGB: You completely reversed your stance on Feysal. You know the whole wagon analysis? I thought that confirmed Feysal-town (which I agree under Equinox's arguments that summarize the wagon analysis).

6. Courvis: I still dislike the reference to day talk because silence in thread is pointless. It's our main weapon (And only weapon for a few people) to fight scumz. Like, really? DGB's posts while I think have flaws, are a good read into her mind. I think she's streching some arguments, but it's more then a ton of people have done. She has clear defined reads. You... wishy washy back and forth. Your case on me is an awesome example because you stopped pursing a
scum read
for a
more favourable lynch read
. Yeah please, scummify it up more.

7. Also you're not defining a Jack read. You're defining a confused read (by asking Jack to clarify, then threatening to L-1). V.V;; Hey remember
the TOWN READ ON JACK?

Courvis wrote: The existence of a Traitor role makes Jack-NS interaction early on make sense. Jack is town who likes to just spout gambits and screw around. Scum most likely know of the existence of a 'traitor', so when Jack claims 'scum' to NS for just random giggles, NS, as the scum-God, KNOWS Jack isn't "true scum" but thinks he could be traitor who can be converted. So NS claims scum back to jack hoping to induct a scum member. Jack wtfs this.

The odds of a Jack-scum and NS-scum are incredibly low, while the above Jack-town and NS-scum scenario are quite high.
Yeah, you wishy washy scummy bastard.

Why is this guy getting the free pass with such an obvious contradiction in intentions. His intent in his posts =/= his vote, nor his attacks. His pursuit of a DTM/Equinox case fails because it's easier to get another person lynched? Because your town read is scum by wagon association now? Just like Courvis did with DRK?!??!?!? This blows some holes from Equinox's read due to the fact that Courvis stopped his attack for more juicier wagons.

Shame I liked the new interpretation. I need to re-evaluate the DRK switch from Courvis though.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 am

Post by DTMaster »

While I do my catch up. I also want to stress NS just ceased any communication with me in QT. It's been a lonely DTM talk in QT :<
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

HOLY CRAP. NS WHY DID YOU JUST LIE IN THREAD? I POSTED A BUNCH OF STUFF AND READS IN QT AND YOU'RE NOT RESPONDING TO ME?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DTMaster »

You know, you could comment on stuff on what I said. Like I expected Farside to die last night and that Hito might be scum due to her awesome case. WTF is this?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

Well I didn't say "I expected", but I hinted by saying we should look at Hito should she die.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ughhh busy = / = stalling. If Jack has been absent site wide that is not a stalling argument. I've been busy all week. Was I stalling for input? Nooope. It was reading week here and shenanigans went aboot.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

DGB READ ZORASTER. WHAT DOES THE TRAITOR PM SAY. OH RIGHT SCUMZ DOESN'T KNOW TRAITOR. SCUM WOULDN'T FOCUS ON THAT BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. YOU GOT EVERYTHING BACKWARDS. IT'S THE TRAITOR WHO NEEDS TO FIND SCUM. WHY ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING BACKWARDS? SPY-TRAITOR WHO'S ALONE AND WOULD WANT TO BE NKED WOULD PLAY PRO TOWN AND ATTEMPT TO BE NKED BY SCUMZ. HE WOULD TRY AND FINGER SCUMZ BY CALLING THEM OUT. OR HE WOULD DEFEND SCUMZ BY CALLING THEM TOWN.

BUT NOOO HE PROBABLY JUST GAVE UP SINCE HE WAS HERP DERPING ALL GAME. LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU ARGUE. I"M TIRED OF THE SCUM TEAM FISHING FOR TRAITOR THEORIES WHEN ZORASTER POSTED THE TRAITOR PM.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

BTW I posted the Farside thing at Feb 20, 4:20 EST PM in the QT according to the time stamp.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'm just tired of this:
Zoraster's Traitor PM Post wrote:
Even though you are a technical member of The Corrupt and win with them, they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
1. Benmage: DTMnubsauce? Yes? Reference to?

2. Courvis: FINALLY SOME ACTUAL DEFINED READS. You defended Equinox, wut, but yay since it's the same logic as me.

3. I don't like the god confimation logic because we sacrifice one town-priest to confirm the unlynchable god scumz. Whooptie, doo. We can't do anything about it. This is lazy logic to justify a Jack vote.

4. The stalled claim, is not stalling if he's not at the site for allll hissss gammmmmmesssssssss (Seen by Equinox). Multiple games. He's suffering in multiple games for the sake of stalling here? Lolz, that's horrible justification.

5. I also hate the implied notion that things can't continue until a flip/claim occurs. The stall comes from people not doing crap. Like Nopoint or Benmage. Farside, Equinox, and DGB/Andruis are examples of attacks elsewhere (While DGB is being lolz about it).
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

For Emphais
Even though you are a technical member of The Corrupt and win with them, they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 am

DTMaster wrote:...scum couldn't have this information.
It's mod confirmed in thread
Where?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

Post by DTMaster »

Day 2 Flip. Zoraster posted the TRAITOR ROLE INFORMATION.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

Post by DTMaster »

And LLD's ROLE INFORMATION.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

Post by DTMaster »

The fact that the temple of rewards enabled DGB to this theory shows there is something terribly wrong with them. The only reasonable voice at the moment is Tajo. Seriously.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

DTMaster wrote:For Emphais
they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SCUM DOES NOT KNOW THEY HAVE A TRAITOR AROUND.

They don't know WHO the Traitor is. That's why they are FISHING. They know there is a Traitor and they are looking for him.

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 am

Post by DTMaster »

zoraster wrote:
NIGHT 2 ENDS

Good morning, gods and priests! Now that the sun is up, we can see what the aftermath of the night was:

SpyreX the Traitor was killed

Lady Lambdadelta the Association Cop was killed

Spoiler: Select Passages from Role PMs
Note: These are SELECTED Passages, but they do not necessarily include all of the information given to a player.

TraitorYou are
evil
and win with scum. The scum wins if all of the good mortals have been eliminated.

If a cop targets you before you make contact with the rest of The Corrupt, you will come up INNOCENT.

Cop of AssociationYou are
good
and win with the town. The town wins if all of the evil mortals have been eliminated.

Additionally, you are an investigator that looks at associations. Each night, you may PM me with at least four mortal players who are not you (you may submit five or more with one of them being you if you wish). I will respond by telling you whether the group of players you sent me included any guilty parties.
Please note that there will be at least one scum-aligned player who will come up innocent.

So for example, if you were to submit a list of RedCoyote, Zoraster, Bubba and Gary, and Zoraster and RedCoyote were scum, I would send you a response that said, “your list included at least one scum.”

On any night, you can choose to submit your results rather than investigate. If you do this, all three gods will be told the results of all of your investigations up to that point, but it will NOT reveal you as the source. This will occur BEFORE kills go through that night.

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 15 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, farside22, Jack, DTMaster, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

DTMaster wrote:Day 2 Flip. Zoraster posted the TRAITOR ROLE INFORMATION.
4 emphuziz

THE SCUM PROB KNOWS THEY HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST DUH

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by DTMaster »

DGB. I'd only concede that THEY COULD know. This game: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12460 has a mafia traitor. This game, I was scum. I did not know there was a traitor in the game.
Key concept: I did not know who the traitor is in this game
. (You will need to go to the Archives).

Your base that scum "might know", not that "they would know" is still a logical fallacy. The only confirmed thing is we can go from Spy to who he thinks is scum. Only scum can confirm that scum would know the traitor exists.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”