populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 am

Post by populartajo »

btw my the people on my town list are relatevely strong town reads so with one more lynch and some analysis its pretty much gg.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Jack »

Is nopoint confirmed as town by the hider? He could have been roleblocked I thought. Don't see why he's a town read.

We'd better hope the spyrex kill was a 1-shot vig before we say gg though.

From the rest, after hito and andrius I guess benmage is most suspicious. Corvuss is town.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 am

Post by populartajo »

i think dtm is too hperactive for a gambitting scum so i dont get the dgb hate.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Equinox »

V/LA until February 24
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lets get this over with. I don’t want to be a game on the line mislynch.

I don’t know why DTM didn’t investigate me over nopoint. DGB spelt it out that CMaR was town. And I believed him there.

The hider claim was fucking retarded to claim, when he claimed….Seriously…what was the point? Plus he trusts NS way too much who hasn’t done shit imo.

That said I can’t fathom the logic behind it from a scum perspective…but his game has been so far off. Especially in regards to me…Remember all that nonsense about a game I was never in….yep…

I think Tajo is scum. I don’t know why he keeps calling me a prick. I’ve liked the guy ever since he and I dominated a mini as scummates losing our partner on D1….However when he demanded a scumlist from me, and I mocked him. I think town would’ve voted me. He didn’t because he’s scum and knows I’m town.

I think Jack is scum. His gambit was retarded. I was surprised to see how long it took everyone to realize scum would know scum. He knew the whole thing was meaningless from the getgo…Since then he’s done shit.

I’d be wary of farside… She don’t have her “town must be overly aggressive” attitude.

Andrius, Equinox and Feysal are town. Andrius is too un-tactic-ful this game to be scum.

So last scum is probably between Corvuus, LB and hito.

I’d bet hito.

tmh although I disagreed with on several points while reading, read as town-tmh…Corvuus reads town as well.. The most recent vote on me is mind-bottling…but hey that’s why we’re doing this.

Mina read like town Mina.

So to recap. Tajo/Jack/hito..Farside are our scummers.

I'm a VT

Unvote Vote Benmage
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Equinox »

Benmage, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Benmage, vote Hito please.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

populartajo wrote:i think dtm is too hperactive for a gambitting scum so i dont get the dgb hate.
It's the hider claim. But this can all be settled in the dead of night. DTM is not the lynch for today.

Jack is scum, who was traitor-communicating.

Tajo's behavior in the QT does not inspire confidence.

Benmage is town. Like, totally town. Hito is town, too.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

CURRENT OFFERINGS AT THE ALTAR - Benmage is moving up.

DELICIOUS FRESH FRUIT

hitogoroshi
farside22
Equinox
Andrius
Benmage

WINEGRAPES

Mina
me=weird/CMAR/nopoint
DEAD Lady Lambdadelta

DEAD DeathRowKitty

PRUNES

Feysal
Zang/DTMaster

OVER RIPE & MOLDY

themanhimself/Corvuus
DEAD SpyreX

WORMY APPLES SERVED BY A TALKING SNAKE

Jack
populartajo/brokenscraps
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:39 pm

DRK
lynch:

populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish
, Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox,
Lady Lambdadelta
, farside22, #MINA#, Jack

Feysal competitor:

DTMaster,
SpyreX
, hitogoroshi,
DeathRowKitty
DrippingGoofball
, Andrius,
Nobody Special

Hito and Andrius are town. That leaves a suspicious DTMaster on the Feysal wagon.

===============================

If DTMaster is town, which we should know soon enough, there would be no scum on the Feysal wagon. No scum on the Feysal wagon doesn't look good for Feysal, but then again, it's not impossible that there would be two townie wagons, and I'd expect the scum to make a late move.

This would implicate Jack.

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: populartajo

I have word from DGB that he didn't use the QT last night and has in general been treating it like a chore. I consider this a scumtell in and of itself, but I think the difference is even more striking when you consider that I'm the only "scum" left on Tajo's list. Here is a goddess, all-but-confirmed-as-town because of her earnest efforts at scumhunting (seriously, if someone wants to call DGB scum, let me know so we can have words), and Tajo has a one to one line of communication set up with her. But for all of his claimed conviction in the thread, he seems to be putting forward strikingly little effort to make his point.

The wagon on me has been lazy in general, but in the case of Tajo specifically it's almost criminal. I sit alone on his scumlist, and yet he's never thought to ask the player with a direct line of communication to me why she thinks I'm town. I can think of a few explanations for this; I don't like any of them.

I'm not sure what to make of Benmage's post with the self-vote. The tone of it screams town, but it's a threat with virtually zero threat of building the wagon as advertized, and Ben
knows this
, so I have to wonder if this is going to end with the same "I wouldn't x as scum would I olol" that I'm already sick of seeing from Tajo.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

What do you mean by 'lazy' in this case?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Jack you should switch to Hito too, Andrius won't be getting lynched today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Welp Benmage in one post changed my view.
I'll just put him under the prick category instead of scummy list. :P
I do admit the one problem I had with Tajo was his comment to Ben about making a list, then not voting for him.
DGB: I still don't see hito town and calling the case lazy is seriously wrong. He's been floating from one wagon to another and I don't call that town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Jack »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Jack you should switch to Hito too, Andrius won't be getting lynched today.
I'm going to switch at the hammer.

lol, I would be ignoring dgb in the qt too. But I suppose NS is the scumgod after all.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:What do you mean by 'lazy' in this case?
Andrius wrote:Leaning town carryover from D1.
Haven't really looked at him in awhile tbh.
Following DGB's lead right now.

Is there reading material Re: hito_scum orrr...?
Lost Butterfly wrote:Of course, his iso is great reading material for Hito scum! Or do you mean any specific points?
Andrius wrote:Specific points would be lovely, Faraday. <3
Lost Butterfly wrote: *silence*
---
Farside wrote:DGB: I still don't see hito town and calling the case lazy is seriously wrong. He's been floating from one wagon to another and I don't call that town.
I think it's a bit misleading to say this without referencing the deadline. I tried to get Tajo lynched yesterday, but eventually deadline came up and it was clear he wouldn't be lynched by deadline. I chose one of the two deadline wagons; then something came up to make me want the other. Should I have not "floated" off of Tajo and shoved my vote up my ass with deadline looming? Should I have not "floated" off of DRK when virtually every townread of mine wanted the other wagon, with evidence/testimonials that I could be wrong and would see more on DRK? You seem to be advocating a bullheaded, petulant attitude of sitting on a single pet wagon and refusing to compromise. That's helpful only when you're very, very sure of your reads, and my scumdar has been off enough that I'm never that obstinate. When all of my townreads disagree with me, my first thought isn't, "HOW CAN SO MANY TOWNIES BE WRONG!?!?!", it's "what are they seeing that I'm not...?".
Jack wrote:lol, I would be ignoring dgb in the qt too.
Elaborate, please.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Jack »

*silence*
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

I realise I offered his iso or a link to his iso, but well I guess you can't have everything Andrius.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think it's a bit misleading to say this without referencing the deadline. I tried to get Tajo lynched yesterday,
ORLY!

Lets look at how you tried to get Tajo lynch
hito scum wrote: To that end, I like her points on Tajo. As soon as I started the game, I thought, "I want to start talking in QT, and talk a lot. Best way to figure out of DGB is a scum god or town god." She obviously thinks the same way about her followers, and Tajo apparently doesn't think the same about her. Personally, even if I suspected I had drawn the scum god, I'd still put a smile on and keep chatting, trying to confirm or deny my suspicions.

As well, Jack is correct that the wagon times really need to begin. So;

Unvote, Vote: populartajo
hitogoroshi wrote:Sorry I've been a little scarce from this thread. Busy in other threads, busy in life.

Have an updated reads list to play with.

Alpha Town Madness:
hitogoroshi, Equinox
Town:
Jack, LadyLambdadelta, Andrius
Town-flavored-null:
Spyrex, farside22
Scum-flavored-null:
DTMaster, Feysal, CMAR
Scum:
populartajo, themanhimself, drk

Insufficient Data:
Mina, Benmage
hito scum wrote:This also makes Tajo scum a little less likely, though his connection with fishy-scumgod is certainly more tenuous than TMH's. Currently having a little chat with DGB on that matter; I'll get back to you.
hito scum wrote:Anyway, I think it's time to exeunt from the Tajo wagon. I still have my misgivings about him, but I've talked at length with DGB about them, so I'm sure if I die she'll bring them up if needed. (The short version is that there seems to be a disconnect between his thread play and how he's approaching the QT; a sudden earnesty in one, but not the other.)
There was one point where Tajo had to ask you what your case was entirely to get you to say something useful, but I wouldn't call this "trying to get scum lynch" material.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

You're also missing my point when I said that people not utilizing their QT are likely scum (I didn't name Tajo explicitly, but I think the connection is obvious.)

Also, while I agree it's bad practice to wait on making points until called on (I was busy, as I said, and let my standards slip), once those points have been made in reaction, I disagree that they somehow don't count. When I've said them, they've been said.

That list is pretty sparse, though - I forgot how much of my thought was in-QT. Sorry about that. I can paraphrase my points some other time, but right now I have homework due and I've procrastinated enough posting on mafiascum as is.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Lol wat? Benmage self votes ( purpose: to drive people under the connotation that he is town ) and people are calling him town left and right??
Unvote.Vote:Benmage
Justice will prevail
\m/
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Jack »

If hito nopoint and andrius are all scum then 4/5 of dgb's group was scum, hilarious.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

which is stupid Jack. I'm town, Tajo is town, Andy is likely town, and Hito is null.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Equinox »

Okay.

That V/LA is self-imposed to get me to finish writing this paper and catch up in all of my other classes. Being the awesome student that I am, I don't focus on the open textbook in front of me or the research papers I have open on my desktop. No, I think about this game and about all the stuff I ranted in my QuickTopic, and then I spend 2 hours to write up a post.

If I'm going to fail a class, I may as well make it worth at least something by posting my masterpiece.

And then I am going to block my access until the end of Thursday so I can pay some damn attention to the thing that actually matters in life. If you see me on the site anytime during my V/LA, STOP ME.

Wall incoming now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”