DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I'm going to put this out there.

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
He did?
First someone (DRK or NS, too lazy to check, but DRK I think) said that some permanent BP had been given to a specific player.

OK I look it up 4 U....

DeathRowKitty wrote:Forgot to mention...someone in NS's priesthood has ensured that another player is permanently bulletproof for the rest of the game so long as this player is alive, but would like to remain unclaimed for the time being.
Ask Andrius, I had kittens over this in the QT - because I don't believe for a second that the power to grant BP is a role... since I grant BP once per 4 days and I'm a GOD
***fruit-flavored thunder***
. So I tell Andrius, what kinda friggin gambit is this? Who is going to believe that nonsense? Is this a scum gambit or a town gambit. I suggest that DTMaster is behind this and sure enough... DTMaster posts within minutes of my QT rant.

DTMaster wrote:Due to some QT relays I am leaning towards DRK town. Same conditions apply to Jack. As well LLD is behaving normally relayed via NS. I am awaiting for Benmage.

Le shock! Right? I'm going to maintain my Feysal push. I'm on my phone but expect details soon.
I eventually settle on TOWN gambit... until... until...[/color][/b]
DTMaster wrote:Also DGB do not give me BP ;>. I appreciate Equinox's concern but I don't need it. hint hint hint!
DTMaster claim having received the "gift or BP" - oh wait a minute... why would you ANNOUNCE THIS IN-THREAD if you're town????????? It's not like the SCUM is going to BUY this totally unbelievable story anyway, right?

DTMaster needs an explanation for his continued survival.

That's how he earned my divine vote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Andy: I would have been onto you if DGB hasn't insisted that you're town. And yes, I trust her enough to claim to her if you're wondering.

This whole ordeal about DTM clearing DRK is quite shady. But I'll give it the benefit of doubt.
Unvote.Vote:Lady La

@Goddess: My mistress, I think DTM means you should not give him bullet proof.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Jack »

DTM doesn't need to say anything. Move along.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 1 ) SpyreX,
(L - 9 )

SpyreX ( 2 ) Mina, Feysal,
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 3 ) DTMaster, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta,
(L - 7 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 3 )
Nobody Special,
DeathRowKitty, Jack,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DeathRowKitty ( 5 ) populartajo, farside22, Benmage, Andrius, hitogoroshi,
(L - 5 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 )
Fishythefish,
nopointinactingup,
(L - 8 )

DTMaster ( 2 )
DrippingGoofball,
Corvuus,
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 18 )

Deadline: February 19th at 17:59 EDT
With 18 able to vote, 10 needed to lynch.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

I did not recieve any BP gifts. I'm telling you that I don't want your BPs. I will confirm that I am not BP and I can die. I do not want your BPs. I thought I was clear on that? I'm softclaiming something else entirely when I say that BPs are not needed on me.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 am

Post by DTMaster »

I am claiming that I am not DRKs message recipient and obv course you didn't grant me it.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 am

Post by populartajo »

whats the point of this clusterfuck when we are disorganized as fuck? What is your motivation DTM?

why isnt DRK lycnhed yet?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 am

Post by DTMaster »

DGB if you give me BP I cannot use my death as a data point. Don't interfere by giving me BP. I want scum to try and kill me. Hence why everyone in the priest hood has specific reads and instructions should I die. Also NS has not passed on my messages to LLD at the moment. LLD the other player I talked to you about is my scum read. Also the words that 3 people claimed are meta references to my games played. I gave some people a scum read and I gave them a game I played with that player

the clusterfuck is me hunting scum. DRK should be alive FYI.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 am

Post by DTMaster »

Disgaea 2, Internal Struggle Mafia and Kingdom Hearts
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

Post by DTMaster »

FYI pre replacements though.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 am

Post by DTMaster »

I have a role that doesn't allow you grant me BP
due to action resolution (I Think). Don't bother protecting me either. It cannot work on me.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Equinox »

DTMaster wrote:I have a role that doesn't allow you grant me BP
due to action resolution (I Think). Don't bother protecting me either. It cannot work on me.
Why did you claim this now?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

DTM, you think you are doing anything useful with the stupid and confusing stuff you are doing? You have already claim, you might as well go full on and explain why we shouldnt lynch DRK when we have 4 days to deadline.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

Spyrex, Mina, Feysal, Fishy, nopointinactingup, DGB and Corv should explain clearly in their next posts why they are not voting the only viable wagons 4 days to deadline.
Call me Tajo.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hint: You just made enough people to create a viable wagon anywhere.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by populartajo »

hint: i DOUBT someone can get the momentum to get a wagon other than the current ones.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 pm

DTMaster wrote:I want scum to try and kill me.
If NK'ing you would be good for town, why are you announcing it in this way?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

You know what this is getting out of hand. I'd rather sink my gambit then spiral this out of contol.

I am a Town Hider

What I did was tell LLD that I will be targetting Benmage tonight and the game we did together (expressed by LLD) is Disgaea 2 Mafia. Benmage was a major leader in that game, and used RBT his mason vig buddy to shoot scumz and scummy players. He lead the town to almost victory before dying. Benmage hasn't shown any of his leadership in this game so I had him under suspect.

I told Jack that I will be targetting DRK tonight because I initally had a scum read on him. The game that both DRK and I played in was Kingdom Hearts. The DRK case is obvious.

I also told Benmage that I would be targetting the Crymeariverslot and the game that we played in was Internal (Not internet) Struggle. This is due to the high volume of replacements and I wanted to confirm my neutral read.

I edited this last one out because I didn't think it would be useful BUT NS broke my plan and sent it anyways by not reading the QT and sent the e-mail that had the original message. I told DRK that I was
the town Doctor
and that I would protect
Hito
. Rather then have DRK who was my scum target at the time know that I was a hider, I wanted to see how he would respond to this since I expected the following things:

If any of LLD/Benmage/Jack were scum I would see Benmage/Crymeariviver/DRK dead the next day.
If DRK was scum I would expect DRK to shoot me and try to kill me knowing that I claimed doctor to him.

The message was that someone in the town was bulletproof but only DRK knew that Hito who would be next in line to be shot would be dead. If I fake claimed doctor I would stop a shot on Hito and ensure a shot on me stopping the kill.

Finally my analysis turned up that Jack and DRK are town. DRK called my claim stupid. Had DRK been scum he would have been silent. I quote: DRK hoped that I wasn't the doctor and was lying since I was putting attention on him. Rather then exploit a doctor claim DRK did the opposite and distrusted that my claim was true. Jack claimed the same thing saying that my claims could be modified due to NS.

A last point is
CORVUIS
. I believe that there are 2 scum members within my priest faction because of the incessent mention of gambits. I was waiting to see if someone would slip because has he said scum had day-talk. I fed information to everyone in my priesthood with a claim. I said that they were the only ones who recieved this claim. But out of the town list, Corvuis has an itch about my gambits. Only NS knows that I lied to DRK and that I will only fulfill 1/3 of my hiding targets. If 2 members within my faction or NS leaked this information to the scum faction I would expect that someone would slip about gambits. Therefore I believe that Corvius could be scum because I claimed 4 different actions and 2 different roles within my QT.

Thus I believe I have 2 scum priests in my faction. This goes with my DGB and Fishy fishy analysis. Since NS passed on information back and forth between the priests and recieved these comments this is why the reads that I have are that way.

From IRC mafia hide supercedes all actions and protects/BP granting powers would do nothing to me. If I died and any of the above players did not die then I guarenteed that I caught scum by narrowing down from 3-4/15 to 1/3. Also if I lived and there was no shot last night I cleared all LLD/Benmage/Jack/NS and caught DRK scumz. 4 confirmed in one night. Sweeet, but nooo DRK had to be town and put a wrench in things. Then DGB distracts the town. Then everyone focuses on my town read.

Feysal, Benmage, Corvuis are my biggest reads. I addressed Feysal. I just explained Benmage. Corvuis I added to the case that is him, and why I feel that there is an information leak.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

The Case on Feysal

Just as an opening statement, I am happy with my vote on Feysal. This guy needs to noose. Now, on to the show~!

POINT #1: INDECISIVENESS aka Make up your fucking mind already

Feysal has gone through 30+ pages of this game, without ever posting a true case. He has 14 posts, and 1 page of an ISO. Looking at his posts, he comments here and there on cases, but let it be known that
Feysal has never made a case.

Furthermore, Feysal has been pushed quite a lot to give scum reads. Here are some of his posts in response:
Equinox #277 wrote:Feysal, who's scum?

I practically never have good reads at this stage in a game
, but SpyreX and Andrius have caught my attention as possibilities. SpyreX looks somewhat odd for his apparently strong stance that Jack would be town, while I've noticed how Andrius has not been contributing much. I don't agree with the reason Jack mentioned for calling Andrius scum, that being "knowing" Jack would be town, but otherwise I have a scummy feeling about him. I'll have to take a closer look at them both, to see if such feelings are justified.

and Another:
Feysal wrote:I see me and Benmage are the last people who have not voted. My vote is doing no good unused, so I should fix that, but who to vote... Not going to support the Andrius wagon. populartajo I might, but I'll have to do a closer read of his posts first. SpyreX I'm feeling better about too. Oh well,
guess I'll just leave a record that I suspected him, and change my vote when I know what I want to do with it.

Vote: SpyreX

and Some of this:
I admit I have no strong suspects at the moment.
ISO reading players like populartajo and DRK is on my to-do list, and there are a few others I'm getting no town feelings from, who I should look at more closely.

And this:
Feysal wrote:
populartajo #887 wrote:hey feysal quick question, from the top of your mind, who would you like to lynch right now? 3 names min.
SpyreX and DRK come to mind immediately, for third maybe Lady Lambdadelta... though she is but one of my null reads.
I've still to do that ISO read on her, and others too.

Here's the TL;DR version of this point. Feysal has promised multiple times that he will do ISO's and post cases. To this point in time, he has NOT.

Furthermore, Feysal has flip flopped back and forth between "I suspect this person on a gut read/meta" and "I don't really have any suspects at all right now."
He is afraid to commit to a case.

Also, your defense against this point when it was raised earlier by Populartajo was WEAK at best. You gave some ridiculous meta excuse for it, citing games in which you "did not vote" or "barely ever voted". This does not excuse your actions.

POINT #2: DODGING QUESTIONS aka Can you answer this is 50 words or less?

Feysal has a propensity to
MAKE LONG WINDED POSTS FOR NO REASON.
On its own, this wouldn't be a problem, but when people are asking you questions, looking for a direct answer from you, and you talk in a circle, eventually resulting in not answering the question, that's a problem.

I don't care how much you claim you like to post long posts, this is a problem when you have been ASKED TO STOP by Equinox.

The best example of this can be seen in POINT #1, where Feysal is repeatedly asked "Who's Scum?" and in all occurrences of this his response is to act like he either has a small scum gut read on someone, but he's "not sure" OR he "doesn't have good enough reads right now".
This is him dodging questions.

POINT #3: LURK MOAR, IS NEVER ENOUGH.

14 posts is notably bad for someone who is currently, and has been for a while, under a microscope. It would appear to me that with the sudden rise in suspicion directed at DRK and Tajo, Feysal slipped back under the radar through Points 1 and 2 (Being Cautious Scum/Not answering questions) and then stopped being active. Operation LURK2VICTORY has been activated, and I'll be dammed if I let it work.

With these three points, I have convinced myself that Feysal is a good wagon for today.

Just by the existence of Feysal's ISO, this level of reasoning is possible for
Furudo Erika
Lady Lambdadelta.

What do you think, everyone?

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Noose time is here!

VOTE: Feysal

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:You know what this is getting out of hand. I'd rather sink my gambit then spiral this out of contol.

I am a Town Hider

What I did was tell LLD that I will be targetting Benmage tonight and the game we did together (expressed by LLD) is Disgaea 2 Mafia. Benmage was a major leader in that game, and used RBT his mason vig buddy to shoot scumz and scummy players. He lead the town to almost victory before dying. Benmage hasn't shown any of his leadership in this game so I had him under suspect.
Uhhhhh I wasn't in this game??? Lol?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hider?

Lame. I thought for sure you were redirectoring.

LLD is town.

Unvote, vote: Feysal
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Disgea 2 mafia??? DOnt tell me you're confusing me with that lesser mage.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Jack »

I told Jack that I will be targetting DRK tonight because I initally had a scum read on him. The game that both DRK and I played in was Kingdom Hearts. The DRK case is obvious.
I was told CMAR.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by DTMaster »

POE points to LLD if I believe NS to be town god. As my messages are mediated by him it's possible that the info leak started with NS.

Benmage sorry Disgaea 1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”