Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fishythefish wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Can you try misrepping me harder Fishy?

"She voted someone and admitted she had no reason for doing it".

How about to apply pressure? To get a fuckig wagon started? To get some kind of discussion going that isn't hitting a brick wall.

You totally ignore all the reasons I places that vote, just to twist it to your agenda.

You are the scum god. I'm convinced.
When I say no reason, I mean that you didn't find him scummy.

You have said that DRK (with tajo, tmh) is one of your top scumreads. I don't see how on earth you could want to start a wagon on someone you have no read on, without ever commenting on the DRK wagon or even thinking about voting him. It makes no sense.

I trust Equinox's judgment. I trust Equi enough to place my vote there confidently for now. It will help pressure grow on Feysal (who IS scummy IIRC from what I has seen of him), and when I get around to reading Feysal, if I disagree I will unvote him.

Any of this hard to comprehend? Do I need to clarify again before you misrep me some more?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

That simply doesn't address my point.

What do you think of DRK?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Scum read.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Why?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Nice of you to join us randomly NS.

If you want a detailed case, wait for my ISO of Feysal.

If you want the TL;DR version:

DRK's moves so far in this game have been less than satisfactory. In fact, there are quite a few noes I can even begin to deduce. Like there is No intent in the move. It's not scum or town driven... Just no intent. But with many of her posts, scum intent can be found. Also, throw in some logic errors and you got yourself a scum read.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DGB:
I didn't say DGB-town can't catch Tajo-scum. I said Tajo-town catches DGB-scum. It isn't mutually exclusive. Nor does it take anything into account in terms of DGB/Tajo both being scum. If you think Tajo is scum, then go ahead. I don't care on that issue nor do I care to prove an assertion that I believe DGB-tajo both mutually believe and they were the only audience I actually cared about for that.
The hell is this?

---

And, good lord why not wagon up equinox finish off the "attempt to lynch the most town players" achievement!

Its worth 500 points!

DTM is not getting lynched today.
Tajo is not getting lynched today.
I'm TRYING to get DGB to work with me here since she thinks I'm off my rocker BUT expect an I told you so between M=W and Mina (with a side of Farside now)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Jack »

So we have andrius--corvuss--drk with fishy as the scum god. Unfortunately we're lynching the least scummy of the three but oh well.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Mina »

I turn my back for a while and this game explodes. There's lots I missed from a couple of days ago, but first, @tajo...
populartajo wrote:I think Feysal is scum and I think she is far scummy than Spyrex, Andrius and Corvuss. Yes I did make a conscious decision to leave Feysal off the list because of all the people on the wagons both DRK and Feysal are the most likely to flip scum for reasons previously given.
But more likely to flip scum =/= more likely to be a viable lynch today.

So basically, when you said that SpyreX, Corvuus and Andrius weren't getting lynched today, that was a very conscious lie? You wanted Feysal and DRK lynched over them, so you were trying to mislead the town into thinking that any alternate lynch wasn't ?

Is that fair? Just want to make sure I'm not misrepresenting your thought process. ;)

(Yes, I know I'm holding you over the fire for something really nitpicky, but there's a reason behind this.)
Now tell me who is scum and why.
If I knew who was scum on D1, I'd be a much better player than I am now. And if I deluded myself into believing I knew who was scum on D1, I'd be a much worse one. I'm good at picking out early town reads. And I can sort people into broad categories of scumminess, and weigh various scummy or townish actions against each other. But I rarely latch onto individual players as scum.

I still haven't finished my ISO reads. But I still suspect SpyreX; his clinging to his suspicions of me and Me = Weird and OMGUS of farside seem off. I have issues with DRK, Corvuus, and npau's slot, and wouldn't be shocked if Benmage was scum (although mostly because of his inactivity). I still haven't ISO'd LL, so the jury's still out on her. Since my last post, I've felt worse about Jack and better about DTMaster and (to a lesser extent) Feysal.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Jack wrote: Andrius, as I was explaining to Hito.
Eh wot? I'm still waiting on why Andrius is one of your top two scum reads.

Anyway, I think it's time to exeunt from the Tajo wagon. I still have my misgivings about him, but I've talked at length with DGB about them, so I'm sure if I die she'll bring them up if needed. (The short version is that there seems to be a disconnect between his thread play and how he's approaching the QT; a sudden earnesty in one, but not the other.)

Of Feysal/DRK, I prefer DRK. He's been very lurky except when called on, seems very passive and defensive, and his interactions with Tajo are strained to the breaking point.

Unvote, Vote: DRK

As for Feysal, I'm torn. His play reminds me a lot of my early town play, in games like Mini 847, before I properly grasped good vote usage and bandwagoning. That being said, I can't easily peg whether it's newb-town or newb-scum, because if you don't understand good vote usage you're going to be pretty similar as town OR scum. (Sadly, that's mostly speculation, as I never had a scum game in my terrible-player phase.) Because of this unreadability, he's a fine policy lynch. I don't think his chances of being scum are as high as DRK, but I also don't think we won't be getting clear reads on Feysal at all this game.

Corvuus looks pretty scummy - almost moreso than DRK - but DTM's point about the scum god leaves me hesitant to push Corvuus at the moment. It's just too likely that NS is the scum god, and NS scum god means Corvuus is almost certainly town.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote: Farside is now way up on that murderin' list.
I'm TRYING to get DGB to work with me here since she thinks I'm off my rocker BUT expect an I told you so between M=W and Mina (with a side of Farside now)
Awesome!
I always love seeing people fall flat on their face when they are hit with a dose of how wrong they are about me based on nothing they can explain.
You don't believe me just read my sig.

Can someone explain besides DTM why Feysal is scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea I fell flat on my face there. True story.

Keep on keepin on.

I mean afterall its just an OMGUS and I'm just CLINGING to those suspicions and FFFF
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by DTMaster »

LLD You do. Think about what I told you. I'll relay it via QT if you don't understand how what I gave you is a scum read.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by DTMaster »

1. I can only say DRK is town due to QT talks. If you want the full reasoning it'll involve a number of networking reveals that I'm not comfortable with at the moment. If DRK gets to L-1 I'll full claim to clear his name because I think the droids aren't here. I am that confident about it.

2. If Benmage is mysteriously dies tonight, I wouldn't mind it :3

3. Corvus I'm a bit confused. You're voting me because you want me to fulfill my gambit over having a scum read? You do realize that you're not scum hunting if that's the only reason for you to take a stance.

Likewise my analysis of DGB and Fishy early on was based on what scum would do with their roles. I outlined what I would do as Fishy-scum, and explained how Fishy isn't playing to that. LLD countered it, but I find the chaos resulting from the short deadlines to be more valuable then hiding in the shadows. If your only qualms is my god reads you do realize that my focus is on finding priest scums. And your lack of comments on that and specific cherry picking about my god cases make me question your motive. Are you in this to lynch scum? Or are you just contributing thin air via the god talk.

Also I've released information via the QT so that I can personally assess the players in my priesthoods. Out of all of them Jack and DRK demonstrated townie actions in response to my QT talks. LLD is normal, and is demonstrating her usual OoT Mafia meta (so I will arbitrary assign townie). The last one is Benmage who, despite posting in thread has not answered my questions via NS. NS has been unresponsive, but it's been a day so I'll wait.

I am willing to claim full disclosure should either Jack or DRK reach L-1 to defend these town reads. I also note though that you changed from your confused, but townie but maybe scum read to a scum read only after DGB voted me. You did not introduce new information to the case, as no case has been brought up as of yet, but you now resolve that I am scum for what reasons again?

For someone who's working on taking defined stances words like "or", town or scum, that tajo can catch DGB scum but I do not weigh in on what I think about DGB or tajo, oh wait DGB is "kind of like scum",

Finally you ignored many of my questions. Answer nao.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I recommend everyone remove their DRK votes.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Though I might be assuming too much with NS :S.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't see how DTMaster's actions make him scum. Also, I don't get how anything I did in the QT makes me town, but I suppose I shouldn't be pointing that out.
farside wrote:Really this is DRK scumhunting more? You have links to games he scum hunted less? (IE: not following)
....can we pretend those games don't exist? >.> (I linked one of them...)
farside wrote:In case you missed the conversation DRK admitted his votes were following
Stupid amnesia! I don't remember saying this anywhere :( (no, seriously, what?)
Corvuus wrote:DRK: I don't think the most important point is whether it was a threat or not but, yeah, it was a threat from one town player to a potentially town or scum player.
The important point isn't that it was a threat. The important point is that it was a threat to vote someone you have previously claimed is more likely town than scum. Plus, I've received anonymous advice that I should back off from farside for a while.
Vote: Corvuus

LL wrote:DRK's moves so far in this game have been less than satisfactory. In fact, there are quite a few noes I can even begin to deduce. Like there is No intent in the move. It's not scum or town driven... Just no intent. But with many of
her
his
posts, scum intent can be found. Also, throw in some logic errors and you got yourself a scum read.
*cough* Do you have an example of posts with this "scum intent" or with logic errors? I don't recall you ever pointing any of this out earlier.

I know deadline's coming up, but I'd feel much better about a Corvuus wagon than a Feysal wagon, if only because I know less about Feysal's posts. If anyone could post at least a summary of the Feysal wagon, it would be nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:00 am

Post by farside22 »

DRK wrote:Stupid amnesia! I don't remember saying this anywhere :( (no, seriously, what?)
Lets say you didn't dismiss my allegation of following. Except for Zang, which people had been talking about for a couple of pages before you placed your vote. I counted about 3 other people talking about Zang as suspicious before you switched your vote and you had not stated suspicion before you vote.
I still call you hypocritical scum. I don't want to hear DTM that some QT talks makes DRK auto-town. It's not something I can see or others. If you can specify what without a role reveal it would be nice. I expect with your comments that's not possible, but don't you think scum can fake being nice or fake a claim if necessary in a QT? The proof of DRK is how he plays the game completely.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm sorry, but your grammar is killing me and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. Just quote where I supposedly admitted my votes were following.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm sorry, but your grammar is killing me and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're talking about. Just quote where I supposedly admitted my votes were following.
I said in one post you were following votes.
You argued that you didn't believe that 2 votes on Zang was following, but didn't deny you were not following the others I mentioned.
I'm also pointing out there was discussion going on about Zang when you did cast your vote, which is what you are saying I did.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, this post? If so, that explains why I don't remember saying my votes were following (because I didn't...)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm going to put this out there.

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Oh, this post? If so, that explains why I don't remember saying my votes were following (because I didn't...)
No you didn't. That's why I said next to rephrase my comment was: You didn't dismiss my allegation.
Your still hypocritical scum.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Jack »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

Who claims BP in-thread except a scum who needs to explain why they're not getting NK when they should be target numero uno?
I'm bulletproof

unvote, vote:corvuss

I haven't read drk's posts since the omgus on farside, so I feel like this is probably best.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:

I'm bulletproof

unvote, vote:corvuss

I haven't read drk's posts since the omgus on farside, so I feel like this is probably best.
^Someone needs to kill this guy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

He did?
DTMaster wrote:If you're wondering DGB, I'm night killable so
I'm not claiming the BP
. I just don't want you to use it on me. It's just a waste of an action for you to protect me. "hint hint hint hint"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”