Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

The werewolf wagon is really, really lame. I bet it's heavy with scum. Lots of my town reads are there, though.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Korlash »

Xalxe wrote:When werewolf posts, which I admit is not as frequently as some, it has never been a post that I have taken issues with. Quite frankly, I don't understand how his wagon started, and it seems like scum has just taken it for a ride.
funny, that's exactly why i thought it got started... And I think the fact that less then 10% of his actual posts have something in them to take issues with would have something to do with it too....
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 am

Post by nocase »

chevre wagon—wed, jan 26, 2011, 10:13 pm: seraphim, inhimshallibe, jerbs, katsuki, xalxe, cyberbob, werewolf555, drippinggoofball, farside 22. there are one or two scum on this wagon at a bear minimum.

seraphim
alignment: scum

iso. 0: "Also until nocase posts something legitimate regarding a post restriction I'm just going to ignore it wheee." perspective of a townie hunting scum plus self-conscious cautious choice not to analyze—does not compute.

iso. 1: claiming to have done the direct opposite of what he had previously implied. ". . . just going to ignore it whey" plus ". . . he didn't have a post restriction which was my suspicion all along"—does not compute.

iso. 2: states that he voted chevre because "her posting concerning nocase's 'post restriction' sat afoul." i got a similar feeling so +empathy for this post.

iso. 3: brain atrophy. the laziness with respect to chevre's iron curtain is yecch, but i might be able to live with it if not for the flagrant disregard for the remaining 99% of the game's players and events. i score this a d- for suck.

iso. 4: foses antihero after antihero calls him out. initially i respected the reasoning but looking back i can't make any sense of it whatsoever. this is the first time he has paid attention to anyone other than chevre, and he does so reactively.

iso. 5: beats the stupendously dead horse by breaking down chevre's wall into "fluff," "information," and "opinions" increments. in other words: spends what must have been a fair bit of time going through with an action that is itself information instead of analysis. the conclusion is no more than a reiteration of the overwhelming consensus.*

iso. 6: spends his longest post of the game affirming and defending his flimsy case on chevre. briefly defends gored and states a town read on him along with two others. briefly foses spyrex on account of being "a non-presence" and "incredibly indecisive" and reaffirms his antihero fos, sheeping cyberbob's argument.

iso. 7: appeals to the game's shepherdess.

iso. 8: lol.

iso. 9: lolol.

* the big tell. were seraphim town he would not go out of his way to do this. first, it doesn't actually help the case against chevre as the amount of analysis in her post has already been agreed upon as minimal. second, the task may not have taken seraphim as long to complete as i suspect, but it most definitely did take a fair bit of time, and a townie would not commit that much time to an analysis (farce of an analysis, as far as i'm concerned, since the fractional breakdown of chevre's post is strictly informative rather than analytical) that only concludes with a reiteration of the consensus; this betrays a disinterest in reaching out and actually looking for scum.
prior to this post, seraphim had stated two foses (chevre and antihero) and zero town reads. in fact, he pretty much ignored every last player in the game barring chevre and, fleetingly, antihero. here he added another fos (spyrex) and listed three town reads (ckd, gorrad, and jerbs). total number of reads: six. total number of reads on players previously IGNORED, 100%: four.

hos: seraphim.
we lynch him after we lynch werewolf.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 am

Post by nocase »

in fact,
unvote; vote: seraphim
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Antihero »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The werewolf wagon is really, really lame. I bet it's heavy with scum. Lots of my town reads are there, though.
Oh, whatever. This crap is making me tired of this game.

Ever since page 10 people like you and cyberbob gave some reason for suspecting me and then since then haven't added anything; they just keep saying things like "lol, AH is still a great lynch." I can also tell you're not really paying attention to me, because my arguement for the werewolf lynch has nothing to do with meta.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Xalxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Xalxe wrote:CKD, no. Just no. You're strawmanning my argument.

When werewolf posts, which I admit is not as frequently as some, it has never been a post that I have taken issues with. Quite frankly, I don't understand how his wagon started, and it seems like scum has just taken it for a ride.
unvote, vote Xalxe

starting to think that ww is going to flip town.

there is nothing in his posts that are town or town like..on the other hand, his posts do look like scum trying to fly under the radar...he votes, but with each vote it is with some recycled reasoning....if he was just bandwagoning to bandwagon that would be fine Day 1...but he is not doing that.

there is absolutely NO REASON for Xalxe to say he is town in the face of that...you are either scum trying to buy cred from a townie lynch...or scum WITH ww trying to protect him (though doubtful)..either way, you are scummy
Please explain how I, as scum, would buy town cred by lynching a townie. In addition, please explain why I, as scum, would not bus werewolf (a fairly easy task IMHO) and gain town cred that way?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

this cold I got is bringing the hurt. for the first time in 5 years i may have to call in sick to work tomorrow. earliest I'll be caught up will be sunday
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

nocase wrote:in fact,
unvote; vote: seraphim
All you have to do is include asterisks in the case to convince me.

VOTE: Seraphim
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Xalxe wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

When werewolf posts, which I admit is not as frequently as some, it has never been a post that I have taken issues with. Quite frankly, I don't understand how his wagon started, and it seems like scum has just taken it for a ride.
unvote, vote Xalxe

there is nothing in his posts that are town or town like..on the other hand, his posts do look like scum trying to fly under the radar...he votes, but with each vote it is with some recycled reasoning....if he was just bandwagoning to bandwagon that would be fine Day 1...but he is not doing that.

there is absolutely NO REASON for Xalxe to say he is town in the face of that...you are either scum trying to buy cred from a townie lynch...or scum WITH ww trying to protect him (though doubtful)..either way, you are scummy
Please explain how I, as scum, would buy town cred by lynching a townie. In addition, please explain why I, as scum, would not bus werewolf (a fairly easy task IMHO) and gain town cred that way?

use your second question to answer the first, scum bag...

can you please provide me a link to one of your scum games.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Xalxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Xalxe wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

unvote, vote Xalxe

Thanks for not answering the question. I appreciate it.

And nope. Don't have one.

use your second question to answer the first, scum bag...

can you please provide me a link to one of your scum games.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

so you dont understand how you would by town cred by saying you didnt want to lynch ww (if he flips town) tomorrow, but you do understand how you would by town cred as scum, lynching a scum buddy (if he flips scum)....???

I dont believe it for a second.

ahhhh, missed the join date...have you played mafia anywhere else or are you a complete noob?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Xalxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so you dont understand how you would by town cred by saying you didnt want to lynch ww (if he flips town) tomorrow, but you do understand how you would by town cred as scum, lynching a scum buddy (if he flips scum)....???

I dont believe it for a second.

ahhhh, missed the join date...have you played mafia anywhere else or are you a complete noob?
I still think that I am "suspect" thanks to you, so I have no reason not to hop on the werewolf wagon as scum. Plus, I'm not truly defending him, just stating why I won't vote him.

No, and no.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by nocase »

because a year of experience is so noob.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

nocase wrote:because a year of experience is so noob.
Complete misrepresentation to push the lynch forwards....

I have been here for 5 months.
Honestly, this is really scummy.
It seems as if all you are trying to do is push the lynch and you don't care if you have to make up statistics to do it.
VOTE: nocase
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

here I thought nocase was one of the few people not pushing your lynch... Man one of us must really be missing something here...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:

It seems as if all you are trying to do is push the lynch and you don't care if you have to make up statistics to do it.
I refuse to believe you are this (insert derogatory comment here).

*head smack*
Do you even answer questions or is it scummy for someone to ask you questions too?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Gorrad »

PokerFace wrote:
@Gorrad

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2741802
You voted yourself at a time in the middle of the RVS stage. Not at its start. It was your second vote and came after some players voted you. It felt as though you were giving credit to everyone's gut suspicions of you at that point and or making a bad attempt at stopping your wagon. I think that was scummy. Why did you do it?
Honestly? Because it was silly.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Kind of getting the sense that everything's ground to a halt while everyone points at each other and loudly (but largely toothlessly) shakes their fists and stamps their feet.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by nocase »

seraphim is guilty until proven innocent. if you're gonna refuse to vote him then you need to wax mind-numbingly eloquent on why he's town or i day-vig all of you.
Gorrad wrote:Honestly? Because it was silly.
oh look more scum bells.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by nocase »

werewolf555 wrote:

i am beginning to question my views on the natural right to life.

1. it was sarcastic.
2. it did not refer to you.
3. i am not even voting you.
4. it was sarcastic and did not refer to you.
5. it was sarcastic and i am not even voting you.
6. it did not refer to you and i am not even voting you.
7. i am not even voting you.
8. i am not even voting you.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by nocase »

at this point i'm back to being perfectly content with lynching werewolf; there are players who drop dumb town tells and then there are players who are so !!!! that they're far more likely to be utterly incompetent and clumsy scum.

but i still fancy a seraphim lynch because he's scum too.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm like the anti-iamausername in regards to werewolf. I absolutely don't get how someone could rationally look at him and see someone who is being honest, forthright, and trying his hardest. I don't see these characteristics at all, newb or not. I do not see a better lynch today. Certainly not Chevre and Kmd, and mostly not Seraphim and Gorrad. Seraphim has just grinded to a halt at a particularly bad time (right after he laid into Chevre). I don't know, it makes it seem like he's holding out here. I don't really think he's too scummy, but it's hard to defend someone who isn't doing anything.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I will say that I don't like nocase and DGB starting a spankin' new wagon presumably for shits and giggles though. Seraphim hasn't done anything recently to justify some fresh attack while werewolf has only gotten worse.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm trying to block together some time to do this. Expect it some time during the week.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by nocase »

REDCOYOTE wrote:I will say that I don't like nocase and DGB starting a spankin' new wagon presumably for shits and giggles though.
do you fucking read?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”