Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Lloyd Braun, Vanilla.

Tali, you're up.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Kdub »

Kramer showing off his basketball skills

Vote Count

charter (0) -
The Fonz (0) -
MagnaofIllusion (0) -
Jahudo (0) -
Haschel Cedricson (0) -
Talitha (0) -
Untrod Tripod (0) -
Kmd4390 (0) -
MacavityLock (0) -
Not Voting (9) - charter, The Fonz, MagnaofIllusion, Jahudo, Haschel Cedricson, Talitha, Untrod Tripod, Kmd4390, MacavityLock

9 votes available, 5 votes needed to lynch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Talitha »

Sue Ellen Mischke, VT.

Fonz's turn.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

David Puddy, VT. Charter.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 am

Post by charter »

Morty Seinfeld, I'm a neighborizer. I became neighbors with Jahudo day two. We really haven't said a who lot lately, most of the early talk was about Katsuki.

KMD is up.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Jahudo »

And I confirm the neighbor part.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back from V/LA. Waiting for my turn in Popcorn process before discussing open items and claims.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Estelle Costanza, VT.

Haschel can go next.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Newman, weak cop. Each night I can check if somebody is Jerry or not. LMP, UT, and Jahudo are not Jerry.

Jahudo next.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Newman, weak cop. Each night I can check if somebody is Jerry or not. LMP, UT, and Jahudo are not Jerry.

Jahudo next.
There are no nights.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I know we're not supposed to vote until the massclaim is over, but unless someone claims "I am scum", I'm voting HC. Just for the record.

Carry on.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:Newman, weak cop. Each night I can check if somebody is Jerry or not. LMP, UT, and Jahudo are not Jerry.

Jahudo next.
There are no nights.
I know there are no nights, but I get the result at the end of the day, so that seemed like the easiest way to phrase it.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:

Jahudo next.
There are no nights.
I know there are no nights, but I get the result at the end of the day, so that seemed like the easiest way to phrase it.
That is not at all the same thing.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

HC you are not Newman. I counter claim you.

I am Newman, Weak Tracker. As a mailman (he's not a cop) I can find out if someone is not at home, but I don't know where they are. Its a rest of day ability.

@ HC and other power roles: If you really are power roles you should have your ability described by name. How is it formatted and what does it say?

WHY HC IS LYING SCUM:
-HC and I claim to have the same character name.
-HC claims he is a cop, I claim I am a tracker with a mailman flavor in my role PM. Newman is a mailman on the TV show, not a cop.

--------

I don't have any results from my power though. BV targeted nobody day 1, I targeted KMD day 2 (either no result or I was blocked, mod doesn't separate it), and day 3 ended before I sent in a target because I thought I was going to be the hammer :(

I'm voting HC after massclaim. This is a little weird in that it presumes scum don't have fakeclaims, or limited fakeclaims. I don't know what to make of that?

But at the moment this massclaim does apparently help our chances today so I'm sorry Magna. You were right.

Magna is the last one yet to claim, so he's next.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Kdub »

Just as a warning, you may not quote role PMs, and I consider giving detailed information about role PM formatting to be equivalent to quoting. You may paraphrase flavor and abilities, but you can't say stuff like "I have a hyphen between my ability name and description", or "The first sentence of my ability description contains X words", etc.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 am

Jahudo wrote:Magna is the last one yet to claim, so he's next.
I was going to ask Untrod and Haschel to provide some clarification about their claims, but given that we have a 1 to 1 situation I’m not going to bother.

I am Joe Davola, Watcher. As a crazy ass stalker I’m very adept at keeping my eye on people. My ability name is
REDACTED DUE TO KDUB’S WARNING

My breadcrumb revolving around my role, emphasis added –
MoI ISO 1 wrote:I must be
Crazy
to be seeing this.
Watch
me flip out right here.
Day 1 I chose to watch LMP. If he was Town he’d be a likely target IMO. I sent in my choice in the immediately upon getting my role PM so it was active all Day long.

My breadcrumb for this watch was –
MoI ISO 3 wrote:I’m watching you closely Mr. Lannister … but not as closely as LMP.
Someone actually commented on this when I originally made it. I forget who it was.

Day 2 I chose to watch KMD. He was a strong Town read for me so I wanted to be hopefully catch a Scum action or NK on him. I also asked the Mod if my ability would actually see a Nightkill. His response was phrased in such a way that at this point I began to seriously doubt scum would have a Nightkill.

My breadcrumb for Day 2 was, emphasis added –
MoI ISO 46 wrote:But you don’t bother to say anything about what he did say. You just sluffed it off. It’s comments like this that
make me have my eye on you.
Day 3 I chose to watch Charter. Given there were no Nightkills I thought he might be an investigation target and I might be able to confirm to another Town player if it came to that. At this stage I was thinking there were no other active abilities and I was pointless wasting my time actually doing watches. I stopped breadcrumbing.

Day 4 I chose to watch Fonz. For similar reasons to Charter Day 3.

--

Now that the mass claim is done I’m pretty much going to vote for Haschel. Even without the counterclaim (which makes more sense from a flavour standpoint) he claimed to have checked LMP Day 1 based on the list he provided. I received no information that anyone used an ability on LMP.

Before we string him up I’d like to confirm that Untrod and Jahudo have active abilities and get some other information out in the open.

@EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR HASCHEL UNTIL WE GET SOME THINGS PREPARED FOR DAY 5.

@Untrod and Jahudo
– Please each of you target Fonz with your ability (either in Untrod’s case). That should make me able to confirm you acted on Fonz.

@Mac
– Now is the time for you to put whatever ‘meta’ you were talking about Day 1 out on the table.

--

Other comments based on previous statements made before the mass-claim –
Tal wrote:Again Magna, you are conveniently twisting the facts for your own scummy purposes. Please explain what is scummier about being on LMP TOWN (Day 2) and Katsuki TOWN (Day 3) than being on Katsuki TOWN (Day 2) and Katsuki TOWN (Day 3). BOTH are town wagons for day 2 and 3. And yet UT and I somehow bear more scrutiny than say, uh, YOU. WHY? Because they were successful?
It’s clearly not twisting. Please stop throwing Wiki-tells at me in hopes it will make your argument seem stronger.

It’s worse to be on two separate Town Wagons that resulted in lynches (LMP and Kats) than being on Kats both days for obvious reasons. That you are asking me shows me how desperate you are.

1. It’s much more believeable that someone had a scum-read on Kats Day 2 and Day 3 and pushed it both days as Town than someone who flipped back and forth between both wagons on Day 2 and was on both wagons Day 2 and Day 3 that resulted in mislynches as Town.
2. Yes, again, you bear more scrutiny (as does UT) for being on THREE successful mislynches. Any WIFOM arguments that “Scum wouldn’t do that” are summarily noted. In a game with no Scum automatic Nightkill (if anything that they might get a kill if one of the gang of 4 is lynched) wagonning mislynches is much more important for scum.
Tal wrote:As for the Jahudo thing, it is my opinion based on my experience. Asking me to spend my time gathering evidence and links is only worthwhile if there is a likelihood Jahudo may be lynched because of thius. So far I think you're the only one who finds it overly susoicious.
If you aren’t willing to support your opinion with demonstrated examples of such behavior when saying “Scum are much more likely to do this than Town” then your opinion isn’t really worth much beyond the credibility you have already built. Which at this point is very small.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

Ok, I'm tracking The Fonz.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Kdub »

You are allowed to post ability names.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 am

Kdub wrote:
You are allowed to post ability names.
Ok, my ability name is
Sic Semper Tyrannis
, which is a phrase I believe Joe uses.

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Mac
– Now is the time for you to put whatever ‘meta’ you were talking about Day 1 out on the table.
Yes, Magna, yes it is.
MacavityLock wrote:As for the Magna-meta thing, yes, there was something in his first 3 posts that tipped me.
Based on your welcoming me to Vandalay Industries in the Queue thread, I knew that you had a good background knowledge of Seinfeld. Therefore, from iso 1 and the capitalized "Crazy", I was 100% aware that you were breadcrumbing Crazy Joe Davola. To me, Joe Davola was going to be either SK, Vig, or Vanilla. Now, I know that you've breadcrumbed your fake-claim before as scum, and specifically breadcrumbed a
vanilla
fake-claim. See ACoK. So, all Day 1, I was pushing you towards a claim. Yes, I was role-fishing. I would have accepted Davola, Vig, but would have kept my eye out for SK leanings. If you claimed Davola, Vanilla or any name other than Davola, I probably would be back on you. As I previously stated,
MacavityLock wrote:LMP, why breadcrumb a vanilla role?
MacavityLock wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP wrote:@Mac: Why not? Especially when it comes at no cost?
Because most people crumb is to have evidence to point back to in the event they, as a PR, need to claim. A VT claim is pointless as it doesn’t support anything.
Yeah, that's where I was coming from.
and this was in direct reference to you, Magna.
MacavityLock wrote:However, meta-wise there's been something his most recent 3 posts that has kind of tipped me the other way.
refers to
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Furthermore why should Tally be the hypothetical Vig target if she isn’t at the top of your ranked scum?
I thought this was a vig soft-claim from Magna, which fit together nicely with my Davola, Vig theory, so I backed off.

Now with your Watcher claim, I'm kind of non-plussed. It probably fits with Davola just as well as Vig does, as well as the other legitimate crumbs, so I think I'm okay with it.

I need to re-read all claims and stuff anyway. It does look like we have a 1-v-1, so that's nice. And given that Magna is
also
countering Haschel, it looks like we've got some pretty good ties. I'm pretty well leaning towards Haschel to vote. (We should also be aware that Haschel being scum does not preclude Jahudo or Magna from also being scum. I don't know if it's likely, but it's not a "one xor the other" case.)

Jahudo and charter, your direct opinions of each other based on Neighbor talk?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Jahudo »

I forgot that I am already tracking UT. I remember sending it at the beginning of the day after being mad about missing yesterday's action. But at least I can be a second source about UT using a power today.

My ability is called
Mail Route

@MacLock: At what point did you think scum wouldn't have kills? Wouldn't that have made SK an unlikely role, or essentially a survivor?

In the QT charter asked me about Tally and Katsuki specifically, when I was focused on LMP and Mac. It seemed like an innocent enough question because it came a few days after charter made post 309 talking about their actions in relation to LMP. I don't think charter-scum would try and back me down from the LMP-town like that, but that would mean more by first knowing Talitha's alignment. And I thought he looked pro-town before being neighborized by him, so I continue to think he's town now.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Jahudo wrote:@MacLock: At what point did you think scum wouldn't have kills? Wouldn't that have made SK an unlikely role, or essentially a survivor?
My crusade against Magna ended before Day 1 did. Therefore, during my meta attacks on him, I had no knowledge of what any night-kills would look like.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Jahudo, did you discuss your role/power with charter in your Neighbor thread?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

Something isn't adding up here. There are no other counters, so either we've got a scumgroup who know a ton about Seinfeld AND got very lucky, or scum got fakeclaims and Newman wasn't one. In which case, why on Earth would you claim Newman as scum? It basically guarantees a counterclaim. I smell weird gambit, though what exactly I haven't a clue.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Fonz, I pretty much agree with you. I'm thinking there's a solid chance that Jahudo-scum saw his scum-buddy Haschel floundering and decided to try to counter-claim to get himself semi-confirmed. This is why I said
MacavityLock wrote:(We should also be aware that Haschel being scum does not preclude Jahudo or Magna from also being scum. I don't know if it's likely, but it's not a "one xor the other" case.)
I'm going to try to map together all the possibilities around the claim to see what we've got.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”