Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

-Not really ruffling ANYONES feathers so that you could stay at 100% for the longest time and play the longterm game plan
-Trying to paint my reckless play as scummy because "I would think I could get away with it as scum" instead of thinking about ACTUAL optimal strategy this game (which would be to coast)
-Contradicting yourself by calling me scummy for reckless play BUT THEN shooting TBM for coasting. The reason you were shooting TBM is because you could justify it and you didn't think he would fire back
-Defending VV softly, but never through hard tells. Trying to stretch VV's lack of understanding of the scum Kill into a definite solid towntell
-Refusing to rethink your read on me
-Refusing to read my posts and counter what my motivations WERE as scum, instead of just dismissing them all and saying you can't be convinced
-Having no real connections to who my scumbuddies are, and avoiding the question when I showed you that I didn't make sense as anyone's buddies
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

These aren't really in any particular order until the the split between your posts.

I don't think I've called Furc useless all game actually, although I know he has been useless in games past.
I haven't been hitting a lot of people due to the collateral damage it would cause to people that I've read as town in-game (vezok, VV)
Mines being support instead of offensive makes more sense to be just based on that you can't cause the damage directly to people
Furc read of needing to die was in the very early game, and I haven't thought that he needs to die for quite a while now, including putting him on one of the townlists in my big scumlist
Giving up on reading you was way more of having an intial scum read on you that just strengthened with every shitty shot you took

And I'm not really angry now- I was more than a little frustrated yesterday because I think that a town win is pretty unlikely at this point, you were making bullshit arguments and I hadn't slept in way way too long.

I shot at TBM because he refused to give reads or really ANYTHING useful and that looked like scum trying to get away with giving as few connections as possible before going out
I spent probably 40+ posts defending chess and getting called probscum for it
Feysal didn't look like scum about to lose a partner because he wasn't about to lose a partner-problem solvedddddddd.
You already said the rethinking read thing
YOUR optimal strategy is way way different from the average players just because it's your playstyle to make rash decisions and you can clearly get away with pulling shit others can't

Aaaaaand I'm disapointed that you didn't decide to go the angryhobo route of case-making because I'm telling you right now it would have been way more fun.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok so if Feysal is no longer my partner-IVEALREADY SAID WHO THE FUCK IS AND YOU DODGE AND DOGE

AND DODGE

AND DODGE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:So I could run up and get the module right now but I'm pretty okay with vezok getting it if he wants.
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST POST AFTER I ASKED YOU WHO MADE SENSE AS MY BUDDY

YOU FIGURED YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ANSWER ME BECAUSE
YOU FIGURED I WAS DEAD

BUT I WASNT.

WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION?

WHY WASNT IT "OMG FATE IS STILL ALIVE> KILLKILLKILL"

"FURC KILL FATEEEEEEE"

"DAMNT IT FATE YOU SCUMBASTARD STILL LIVING"

INSTEAD IT WAS "deruaaaaaaaaaaaa durrrrrr modules look shiny but i cant take it without looking suspect.

illjust slideeeeeeeee to the right"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

As much as this shames myself to say it.
I actually thought you might be town with a Feysal+VV scumteam, or that you bussed VV but that really didn't make much sense- I figured I wouldn't be in range of anyone except probtown-vezok until you flipped anyway so I thought I'd just figure it out then.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Fate »

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY TO "KILLZ MEZ"

NOW YOURE JUST GONNA FENCESIT UNTIL FURC KILLS ME IN HIS MADNESS OR YOUR BUDDY VV FINISHES ME OFF?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD FEEL SHAME IS IF YOU WERE FUCKING SCUM ASHAMED THAT YOUR BULLSHIT CONNECTIONS DON"T FLY, AT ALL, WITH COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC. AS TOWN YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ASHAMED TO CORRECTLY CALL SOMEONE TOWN BASED ON CONNECTIONS

DIE.

SCUM.

DIE.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

No, still going to head over and do my best to kill you unless Furc+VV beat me to the punch. I'm just waiting to see if vezok is going to log on in time to get the module or if I should just head up and get it myself.

I'm ashamed that I thought that you might flip town after well. This game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY TO "KILLZ MEZ"

NOW YOURE JUST GONNA FENCESIT UNTIL FURC KILLS ME IN HIS MADNESS OR YOUR BUDDY VV FINISHES ME OFF?

AKA YOURE ON YOUR WAY TO DO WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID SCUMBAG.

NO MORE TALKING FROM YOU, IM THROUGH WITH YOU
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And Fate how many scum do you know that have the same emotional response to something for a completely different reason than a town would for something else that's occurred. I mean come on saying that I'm faking being ashamed of myself would make way more sense.

I'm pretty okay with chilling for a bit though on posting. I'm gonna go watch the old season GSL finals to be ready for watching this season's tommorrow :3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Fate »

THERE IS NO TOWN REASON TO BE ASHAMED. VP WAS NOT ASHAMED OF HIS TOWN READ ON ME EVEN THOUGH I KILLED HIM. FEYSAL IS NOT ASHAMED OF HIS TOWNREAD ON ME DESPITE MY PLAY. THEY ALL SEE ME AS TOWN, THEY ALL SAY "WOW FATE UVE BEEN PRETTY RECKLESS" BUT YOURE THE ONLY ONE THATS CONDEMNED IT. AKA YOURE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTED ME TO BE MISLYNCHED SO BADLY FOR MY PLAY AND IS FUCKING PISSED IT CANT BE DONE AND IS ASHAMED THAT I CAN ACTUALLY BE SEEN AS TOWN GIVEN THE OBVIOUS LACK OF CONNECTIONS I HAVE TO ANYONE.

LATER SCUMBAG.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate I reject your bolded anti-fun caps lock and notion that I don't feel shame for changing a read based on something that both hadn't occurred yet and not thinking through why my new read could be incorrect after holding my Fate-scum read pretty strongly for most of the game.
Have a good night =)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Man. This game.

Fate needs to fucking die right now. He's on scum overdrive. I'll disable his shield so whoever has a clean shot at him can kill him. I'm all up for taking some damage if it that's what it takes to bring down Fate. I cannot let his SHITTY SCUMMY WIFOM go unnoticed. He needs to die, end of story. And this does not even consider those mine shenanigans. "HERP DERP I MISUNDERSTOOD THE PM". Fat fucking chance.

As much as it pains me to say this, vezok is Town because Fate is now scum. Fate did not fire that inHim kill. I think it might be Furcolow. Daytalk shenanigans and Fate surviving that shot is something I see Fate-scum doing.

I don't know what the fuck is with Feysal attacking me. I also don't know why he even tried to damage me when he should know I have a shield.

If Furcolow kills Fate and Fate flips scum(as he will), he'll be clear and Feysal is his buddy.

I'll disable his shield next cycle. I know shields have a 1 day recharge time. Furcolow if you do not take this shot, I will treat you as scum and open fire. (This would be more threatening if I picked up a good weapon >.>.).

After Vi posts the updates, I'll fire my EMP and whichever one of Feysal/Furc who shoots him dead will earn my trust as Fate'll be dead scum.
Gamma is still Town. I see no reason why I should think otherwise. His Fate banter reminds me of me-Town. Fate's banter is shitty and unreadable and he needs to be held accountable for his STUPID actions.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

apparently my shot only does 1/3rd damage to fate
lol
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

he's not scum, or anything, though, you guys!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Feysal »

What the hell?

Fate is still alive. Furcolow never moved anywhere. I don't know what is going on here.

Furcolow, could you explain what you're doing?
VasudeVa #1287 wrote:I don't know what the fuck is with Feysal attacking me. I also don't know why he even tried to damage me when he should know I have a shield.
I made my case on you earlier, mainly about your changing attitudes toward vezokpiraka, and then there is process of elimination. And though I knew you had a shield, I did not know what type. I know from the demo that there are shields that absorb a set amount of damage and then disappear, and if you had one of those, shooting at you would still not be useless.
VasudeVa #1287 wrote:If Furcolow kills Fate and Fate flips scum (as he will), he'll be clear and Feysal is his buddy.
Are you out of your mind? You said before that you thought Furcolow might have shot the Gamma Pulse. Now you're basically offering him a chance to bus on a silver platter. I am in cooldown today, I cannot shoot. Furcolow can. Even if it were not so, giving a townread based on whoever is first to kill Fate is asinine.

That said, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that there was a clicking noise last night. Unless that was associated with the closing of the light rail, there might now be a mine under our feet at B3. And if there is, it was not put there by either Fate or me. We were not in this region yesterday when the mine was placed.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

GG is scum.

If he moves I want everyone to shoot at him.

If I move to get the module I won't be able to get into an area where people cannot gama pulse me. And if I move and pick the module GG will fire the gama pulse and kill me and we would have no way of knowing who attacked me. That's why I am not moving. GG stay with me.
EMP GG

I'll kill you with my pesky EMP.

VV is also soo scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Fate »

MY GOD VV IS CLAIMED SCUM.

VEZOK YOU HAVE TO MOVE NORTH THOUGH.

You gotta get the module, and you gotta help VV die.

Tomorrow VV will be at 40% hp if Feysal fires on him 30%

Then you can EMP+Plasma pistol to kill him next turn.

Plese move north.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Fate »

Furcolow wrote:he's not scum, or anything, though, you guys!
I did not shoot you, I've proven my loyalties to you, NOW you can move south so that I won't ever be in range of you and shoot VV, PLEASE DO THIS. You can always kill me later from a square away.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Man. This game.

Fate needs to fucking die right now. He's on scum overdrive. I'll disable his shield so whoever has a clean shot at him can kill him. I'm all up for taking some damage if it that's what it takes to bring down Fate. I cannot let his SHITTY SCUMMY WIFOM go unnoticed. He needs to die, end of story. And this does not even consider those mine shenanigans. "HERP DERP I MISUNDERSTOOD THE PM". Fat fucking chance.

As much as it pains me to say this, vezok is Town because Fate is now scum. Fate did not fire that inHim kill. I think it might be Furcolow. Daytalk shenanigans and Fate surviving that shot is something I see Fate-scum doing.

I don't know what the fuck is with Feysal attacking me. I also don't know why he even tried to damage me when he should know I have a shield.

If Furcolow kills Fate and Fate flips scum(as he will), he'll be clear and Feysal is his buddy.

I'll disable his shield next cycle. I know shields have a 1 day recharge time. Furcolow if you do not take this shot, I will treat you as scum and open fire. (This would be more threatening if I picked up a good weapon >.>.).

After Vi posts the updates, I'll fire my EMP and whichever one of Feysal/Furc who shoots him dead will earn my trust as Fate'll be dead scum.
Gamma is still Town. I see no reason why I should think otherwise. His Fate banter reminds me of me-Town. Fate's banter is shitty and unreadable and he needs to be held accountable for his STUPID actions.
LOOK AT THIS POST.

He is not on CoolDown right now, unless he just PLANTED THE FUCKING MINE in our area, which is timed (aka OFFENSIVE). We gotta kill VV and CLEAR OUT NOW.

If he were town he wouldve EMP'd right this second if he thought I was scum,

INSTEAD he EGGS ON FEYSAL+FURC to shoot me, saying "whoever kills fate is confirmed townnnnnnnnn"

My god he is scum. Definite fucking scum. 4v1 he'll die next turn.

Gamma won't be able to kill the rest of us.

WE CAN WIN THIS.

FOR MIDDLE EARTHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FOR GLORYYYYYYYYYYY
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

move north
and pick up module

If that works. If not I'll pick the module tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Aaaaaaaand vezok does dumb things. This is the most surprising thing that has ever happened in a mafias game.

Move: East

And Fate I don't need to kill both of you+feys I just need to kill you so Furc and maybe vezok can see your flip.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Fate »

DONT YOU WANT TO SEE VV'S FLIP FIRST?

NO.

NO YOU DONT WANT TO WAIT SCUMBAG. YOU CANT

HIS FLIP IS HTE FLIP THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

What dumb thing did I do again Gscum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sheeping Fate-scumz.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”