bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 am

Post by bv310 »

Kdub wrote:Magna:
I wasn't accusing Starbuck of being scum, I was more interested to see if she had any actual thoughts on the game.

Fate, what is your opinion of Bunnylover? I think that what you are accusing Zodiark of doing (ignoring something that he later calls scummy) is pretty much exactly what I am voting Bunny for.
bv310 wrote:Dutch, your last post is horrid.
Meta isn't valid in 90% of games
, and you're trying to excuse your lurking because you don't have enough of it?
I don't believe you have expressed this opinion about meta in all the games I've seen you in. In fact, I thought you cited meta reasoning yourself at some point in SE3. Can you show me some past games where you have discredited meta before?
To be honest, I doubt I could. I'd have to go through every one of my games. If I did use it, it was probably in a very specific case, or on someone who's very predictable (like Gandalf5166. He ALWAYS busses D1. He can't help himself)

Vote Count:

Zodiark13: 4
(Reckamonic, Fate, Iecerint, vezokpiraka)
Fate: 4
(Dutch one, KATSUKI, bv310, Zodiark13)
PranaDevil: 3
(MagnaofIllusion, Nero Cain, BunnyLover)
MagnaofIllusion: 2
(PranaDevil, DTMaster)
Dutch one: 1
(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Midnight's Sorrow)
BunnyLover: 1
(KDub)
bv310: 1
(Starbuck)
vezokpiraka: 1
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

---

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

February 8th - 7:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Midnight wrote:Lots of words, lots of walls too I might add >.>, but I don't think there's much meaning in them. Like you're all floundering to get somewhere... >_0
Katsuki wrote:Because that game consisted of giant ESSAYS of text, and had far more pages. I had no hope of ever catching up, and flaking is not something I do.
Reading isn’t a hardship. If either of you don’t want to have to actually stretch yourself I’d suggest a less reading intensive hobby like Lite-Bright or Etch-A-Sketch.

--

Prana obviously needs more votes to properly ‘motivate’ him to play. Let’s get on that people.

@RBT re 176
– Dear god this is all you have to say? Facepalm …

--
Kdub wrote:Magna:
I wasn't accusing Starbuck of being scum, I was more interested to see if she had any actual thoughts on the game.
And why aren’t you interested in our other underachieving posters like bv or RBT?

--
Midnight wrote:Ehh, reading all that's been thrown-up since my last post seems too much like a lot of hot air and not enough... substance I guess the word is?
So the proper response to a lack of substantive content is to throw up fluff as you did in 193? Yeah, that contradictory.

--
DTM wrote:1. RBT's second post on DAY 1 was a MILLAR claim. I wouldn't see a reason to question that tbh since it's still a DAY 1 MILLAR claim. I don't see the reasoning to this question. Answer this after RBT's response: What was the point of that question plz? Were you trying to scum hunting RBT?
The question is part of my feeling out of RBT, in which I get a read on her. So yes, it is part of the scum hunting process.
DTM wrote: LIAR MAN. I will show you how you inferred that Fate was behaving normally.
Oh cute, Rhetoric.
DTM wrote:You were able to IMPLICITLY say that there is a link between Vezok and Fate assuming one person flips scum . You are back tracking by saying the meta link was just an observation for the sake of observation . And that's scummy since you're not scum hunting, you're just stating things for the sake of it without following through, mister "I have nothing to do with this so back off" liar.
You are trying to portray as contradictory my observation that Vezok and Fate may have a link dependant on flips with my disinclination to attack the statement on scummy on its face. It’s not. Should I know engage rhetoric and call you ‘Lying Obv-scum’?
DTM wrote:2. Self presevation is different. Of course people defend themselves. But Ice didn't defend himself from an attack. He just hopped on Fate's good side by joining in the MoI wagon. That's not a town defence. If you're saying that the vote jump was simple self presevation from Fate observing Ice, that has a stronger scum motivation in the form called buddying. A town player would pursue his views without needing that. If he does get attacked I would expect him to defend, and continue scum hunting (i.e. I'm town for XYZ, this guy is scum for ABC, not Let's settle on this guy Fate, K? K.)
Fate said ‘Hey let’s wagon Iec and MoI Reck get on it’. Iec says ‘Well I know I’m town so bandwagon away on MoI’. I don’t see it as damning in the RVS stage of the game.

I’m very curious if Iec is scummy for buddying Fate what you think of the blatant and expected Fate / Reck buddying and Vezok now buddying up to Fate.
DTM wrote:3. No, by meta you're saying that Fate should have been attacking Vezok, not you . That's the whole point of your assocation of Fate/Vezok.
Fate just called you scum because he thinks you're scum.
Emphasis added. I’m glad you know exactly why Fate did what he did.

And how would he think I’m scum? We’ve never played any game together where I was, in fact, scum. So he has no experience of meta of me as scum to draw on. In fact 100% of his experience is MoI-Town. True story. So his motivation is either a personal grudge or just general randomness.
DTM wrote:4. Lulz pressuring is not a scum tell, nice smoke screen to theory man. You just contradicted yourself in this:
I’m just trying to see where you odd thought process is coming from. I certainly haven’t contradicted myself.

I called Prana scummy for his behavior. Obviously adding ZOMG-fluff like ‘Die scum die’ to my statements is what’s called stretching.

He’s still scum. Hasn’t made that ‘catch-up post’ he talked about in his last post, which was classic scum appeasement. If he really thought I was scum he wouldn’t have responded directly to me when I called out his lack of content. Town Prana, IMO, would have said “Screw you scum”. Did he do that? Nope, he hemmed and hawed about his schedule and that he would catch-up later. Regardless how odd his schedule is there has to be some time available for him to scum-hunt.
DTM wrote:Like I said: I'm attacking you because your reasoning to disregard the other votes were weak in comparison to the Prana vote reason (You have an ok reason to attack/vote). But you know what, now you're smoke screening me with theory talk and "pressuring". That's scummy. You're hinting that your scum read is relatively weak. I read it between the lines. You're leaking your motivation in that text.
I think my response to this deep psychological bullshit is best said as such “Cool story bro!”
DTM wrote:I has an avatar nao.
Glad you stuck to your guns on the avatar issue and didn’t cave solely because DGB made you one in another thread.

Nevermind.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Because that game consisted of giant ESSAYS of text, and had far more pages. I had no hope of ever catching up, and flaking is not something I do.
Reading isn’t a hardship. If either of you don’t want to have to actually stretch yourself I’d suggest a less reading intensive hobby like Lite-Bright or Etch-A-Sketch.
Reading isn't. Analyzing is.

I do quite like Etch-A-Sketch, though it is annoyingly irritating. I never was able to quite draw those lines, nor make diagonals.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Fate »

KATUSKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING REPLACING INTO
MORE
GAMES GODAIFADUIGFIUWbrGTGw
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I will have little access in all likelyhood this weekend. Consider me V/LA til Monday.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

And here I thought I was replacing into a non-Fate game.

:roll:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Oh hey MoI, nice fancy meeting you here, and your lovely face. Seems your still up to your old tricks again :roll:

Have I ever told you I <3 you yet? Your quite the character /sarcasm

When ever you come down, oh high and mighty king, from you small and meager hill in the meadows, let me know. :P
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Kdub »

bv310 wrote:To be honest, I doubt I could. I'd have to go through every one of my games. If I did use it, it was probably in a very specific case, or on someone who's very predictable (like Gandalf5166. He ALWAYS busses D1. He can't help himself)
Just checked this, and you did make a case on bill for lurking in SE3 (when you were town) but you were hesitant about it because you weren't sure if it was his scum meta or not. Not sure if I'm buying this explanation. At best, it's a poor reason to attack Dutch.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

@MoI: A Vezok vote is always a good vote.

@Mod:
My vote is on Vezok, not Zodiark.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Fate »

IT BETTER BE ON FUCKING ZORDIAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Fate wrote:IT BETTER BE ON FUCKING ZORDIAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Something useful. Wanna try it? It's fun!
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTING VEZOK FOR POLUICY IS NOT USEFUL

VOTING SCUM IS USEFUL YOU DSFRAWU9IUWI

IM DRUNK AND IW ANT YOUR VOTES ON ZORDIAK IF YOU CANT SEE WHY HES SCUM THEN IC ANT HELP U
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Dutch one »

Sorry I posted how I think of other people here so late. Yesterday I had a very long school day, after that I had to go to homework class (I don't want to talk about it :cry:), then I had to eat diner, and half an hour later I had to go the the theater for some kind of "cultural" school thing.. and when I was back, it was very late and I was very tired, so I decided to go to bed.

anyway, this is my opinion about other people I haven't really mentioned yet:

Town-list

Bunnylover -
I haven't seen anything suspicious from you and you aren't keeping a very low profile, so there aren't many reasons at this moment to suspect you from being scum. The only thing that keeps my attention is the fact that you often talk with reactions like "lol, it wasn't an accident" or "I'M SORRY, DON'T HIT ME. MY BRAIN IS RATTLE WITH THE GORRAD GAME." With these kind of reastions it's very easy to get more posts (so you look more active) but people won't suspect you very quick. But I think this is not very scummy, it's just how you really post, not a sneaky meta. :wink: If I suspected you from that, then you woudnt've been in my town list.

heading towards townie-list
(people I'm not sure about, but who appear as townies in my eyes)
bv310 -
the reason why I think you are heading towards being a townie in my eyes, is because you are not only focussed on one thing, or one person. You give your opinion about other subjects as well (and your opinions seem honest. I don't think you are faking them). Another thing is that I think your reaction to Kdub's question was very townish. (the question was something like "didn't you thought very different about meta's in other games you've played?") The only reason why you aren't in my town list is because you've only posted 3 times, and how can I be sure you are town when I can only analyze 3 posts?

DTM -
in the beginning you posted a lot of random stuff, but the further the game processes the better your posts became. You are a bit to active to be real scum, and you dare to take to many risks, what is a townie-thing.

Kdub - [a bit like DTM, like DTM he says what he thinks and dares to take risks for things that doesn't involve him (why would scum do that?)[/i]
Reckamonic -
A lot of capital lettres :), but I think he's just a "nervous" vanilla townie

Vezok -
you thought that daykill was/could be real. You reacted with an attitude like "alright, it's a pitty that I have to die so soon, but I'll just go on to the next game". You didn't look very shocked, more like something like "alright". Scum won't react like that

Not sure-list

KATSUKI -
she just replaced someone in this game, so I haven't an opinion on her yet

MoI -
says what he thinks (what is townish), but he makes a lot of very long posts. This way, he doesn't have to react a lot, he can just handle a lot of critizism in just one post. What is a scum-thing

Midnights Sorrow -
a lot of joking posts, few real ones. Sometimes it seems like you are just posting useless things so it looks like you are more active

Prana -
didn't post a lot, but she tries her best

Riceballtail -
you are posting very few, what makes it hard to analyze you. But you have been busy with a lot of voting things (not esspesially voting yourself, but copying the votes a lot), and if I were a scum I wouldn't do that a lot in day one. So I'm just not sure about you

Starbuck -
posting a lot of crap, but is active enough to be noticed by many people. I'm a bit neutral towards you atm

Zodiark -
Isn't really scummie, but not very townish either.. he needs to post more before I can really form an opinion about him. It will probably be easier after a couple of days, when more has happened in the game

scummie-list
(for people who are acting a bit scummie, but who aren't suspicious enough to really claim that they are scum)
Chronopie -
you have only posted 3 times. Your first one was an RVS on me. Your second one was not very bad, but just not very usefull for people who are trying to read you. You've only posted 3 times, so I would prefer if you said something larger etc. instead of this. (his second post: "Wait. how does Fate posting a picture from the KH wiki = Scumclaim?") Your third post was again something like "Zod/Iec=scumteam?" It is not scummy, but post 2 and 3 are nothing new, you were only saying something that was in everyones mind. So it wasn't anything new, that contributed in the game for the townies. And your first post was an RVS, so alltogether you haven't posted anything that matters in the game. Your post count is actually zero..

Fate -
I've already told earlier why he is in this list. But my opinion on him could change quick, so he is a bit in the middle between the "not sure-list" and the "scum-list"

Iec -
you accepted Fates "lovers-claim" very quick. You voted for Moi without good reasons. And I do see a real relevence between you and Fate. I have the feeling that you accept Fates actions very impulsive, what makes it look like you are both scum, and that you accept his actions because of that.

Nero Cain -
3 posts: 1) "Daykill Prana" 2) "no..." 3) "Vote: Prana" Wow, this is just really scummie

scum-list

none yet

Well, these are my current opinions about other people in this Mafia-Game :wink:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DTMaster wrote:IMO: If Chrono was scum
why would Scum-Chrono derail a delicious Fate wagon? Hm?
. I wouldn't question it as much because Fate did post an "Oops Kise didn't give me a fake claim WTF" post. It's really easy to push. It'll be fast. Battle Mage Mafia with Tubby shows this.
town cred?

Sure I'm "lurky" but whats up with the fluff posts, MS?

I'm good with the Prana vote. To me it looks like scum trying to blend in. He needs to explain why he thinks MOI is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Right, work got busy rather than dying off on Thursday, thus why I'm posting now and not back then. So I'm re-reading through to catch up and see if I've missed anything.
Iecerint wrote:Like an accidental one, or someone slipped? I think Fate already has 4 votes or something, for that matter.

I did it because I had a broken breadcrumb, but now I have fixed it into an even stronger breadcrumb. :P
This unnerved me at the time, but wanted to see more from Iec as I remember he made a pig's ear of day 1 in SE1. But why would you even announce that you've left a breadcrumb until the point you need to reveal as much? Either terrible town play or scum hoping to convince people they're town.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hmmm ... Fate so casually ignores a budding Vezok wagon ....

Interesting ...
This is why I voted MoI, which I'd have figured was obvious. Fate's voting MoI and MoI's comment on it boils down to "hey, look over there! PL Vezok!"
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Prana wrote:Unvote
vote:MagnaofIllusion

Well that was easy.
It is indeed. I almost can’t believe you jumped onto a horrible wagon so obviously.

Almost

UNVOTE: Vezok

VOTE: Prana
Most obvious OMGUS vote I've ever seen.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DTMaster wrote:You better have a meta argument to back up your recent claim. What's so interesting about Fate ignoring Vezok (other then I would have preferred the day kill on that man)?
Read Fate’s post game series of rants in the recently ended Objection Mafia Redux.
However, annoyingly, this (and DTM's subsequent pulling out the important posts) does indeed make me wonder why Fate wouldn't want to get rid of Vezok so quickly. Which in turn does remove a lot of my suspicion of MoI, as I could understand MoI just trying to say "hey look over there!" as scum. But by the same token if MoI does (as has been shown) know that Fate would normally push a PL of Vezok, the fact he hasn't done so is going to stand out.

It leaves me confused though, as a scum pairing of Fate/Vezok would normally still have Fate voting Vezok for PL reasons and then find someone else that he could turn his attention to. Which leads me to believe that there isn't a Fate/Vezok connection, as it's almost too glaringly obvious for Fate to balls up like that if they were buddies.

So, that being said... perhaps they're not buddies, Vezok is town, and Fate doesn't want anything to come back on him if there is a PL on Vezok day 1 that he pushed for? Plausible.
DTMaster wrote:I will list: Disgaea Mafia 1, Linked Role Mafia Part 2 and Part 1, Square Enix Mafia 1, Disgaea Mafia 2, and Reboot Mafia. All of these are games we were in together. None of them were games where the avatar influences you. All of these games gives you the ability to attack me/judge me/defend me/ make a read on me.

None of these avatar shenanigans, all hard earn time and blood spent in these games. Ice should be shot as well.

Break time, will comment on the Prana case after
I like this too. In fact it makes me believe Iec is more likely using the lack of an avatar stuff at that point to merely comment in the game without actually commenting "on" the game. If you understand me. I'd be happy seeing Iec lynched at this point.
DTMaster wrote:2. I wouldn't consider 4 votes a wagon. Fate and Ice together aren't quad voters pulling out all the stops man. I find it odd that you
focus on Prana who attacked you
rather then look at the Fate wagon likewise.
Not quoting the whole thing to avoid a longer wall, but it's post #72 (Not in ISO).

This actually makes me feel better about my MoI vote again, and explained things better than I ever could.
Bunnylover wrote:@DTM: MoI's argument on Fate is strange. The more I think about it, the more I'm entitled to believe about it. I mean, normally Fate should have come in here with his caps lock on and yelling something like, "OMFG VEZO IS IN THIS DAMN FREAKING GAME, LYNCHING THIS DAMN BASTARD TO HELL!". I'm more then sure the majority of the people can agree with me on this.
Prana vote was just bad. That was easy? Like really. Its obvious bandwagoning.
Other then what MoI pointed out, no, not yet.

@RBT: When I saw your post, I just lol'd.
Yeah, not liking Bunny as this goes on.

Previously already dived on me for voting MoI, and asked a question of me, which should have been directed at MoI (I wasn't the one who went "don't vote me, look over there!" after all). This feels like a way of piggybacking on MoI's Fate argument, then claims my vote was bad (but conveniently ignores DTM's vote on MoI).
Zodiark13 wrote:Umm..... You do realise, Fate, that you just claimed a major villian in a
SQUARE ENIX GAME
in [/b]SQUARE ENIX MAFIA[/b]?
He did? Oh good, being that it's day 1 of course it makes no bloody difference. Which makes me wonder if you are scum trying to find an excuse to vote someone.
Kdub wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bunnylover
No mention in post 49 of Prana's vote, now he's saying it looks like obvious bandwagoning only after Magna points it out.
Nor any mention in post 62 after Magna has pointed it out, instead Bunny waited until later to even comment on it, and then did so with a terrible question too.
Kdub wrote:The DTM-avatar discussion seems like a pointless distraction, so I'm just going to ignore it.
Why? It could be a "pointless distraction" by a scum, deliberately putting a pointless distraction out there. In which case it shouldn't be ignored.
Iecerint wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Chrono

Fate may be joking; I'm not sure. I was scum with him in SE2, so I know he knew that scum had gotten fakeclaims in earlier SE games. If they were randomly dropped here and Fate didn't mess with pre-game stuff, I could see him being confused. Seems like a pretty severe error for Fate to make, though.

Chrono's response does not make sense with what Fate just did, though. Fate's response is either uncharacteristic acceptance s/p being scum or joking along s/p being town. Looks like Cassandra points or saving throw, idc which.
This post makes zero sense.

Chrono knows Fate's style, so it's obvious that Chrono should also know that Fate posting a picture from a Wiki doesn't mean a damned thing. Which makes his post perfectly fine.

The fact you are saying Fate's either being uncharacteristic in accepting it, or joking, means you should also know Fate is joking... meaning you are deliberately voting Chrono for sweet eff all reason suddenly.

Ergo, this along with earlier stuff means Iec = Scum.
Chronopie wrote:I was just pointing out that Zodiark voted Fate on a flimsy reason. And now you're doing the same thing.

Zodiark/Iecerint scumteam?
I would be in agreement with this. With the addition of MoI and Bunny
Bunnylover wrote:@Kdub: I didn't ignore it. I'm just not confident. I constantly question myself if my thinking process is right or wrong. So when I saw MoI post, my mind was ease since I knew that I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing.
You'll notice in my play that I don't become bold with my post until I am frustrated or aggravated.
That would be the post you read, posted after, and then only voted later on would it?

Lynch All Liars?
Fate wrote:CHRONO MAKING SENSE=THIS GAME DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
As long as he's not in charge of the god damned town PR's this game we'll be fine... No you are NOT living that game down Chrono.
Starbuck wrote:Right now, it all seems like a bunch of banter. The only thing that sticks out for me is how quiet bv is. He's normally quiet when he's scum.
Banter? There's been a lot more said than what I've quoted above, and that should be more than enough to get more than "bv is quiet" from you.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Prana obviously needs more votes to properly ‘motivate’ him to play. Let’s get on that people.
Or I could have just been, y'know... busy. But hey, let's not let that stop a scum trying to force a lynch.

------------------

TL:DR

Scums:
MoI
Bunny
Zodiark
Iec
Starbuck

If there's two seperate teams (which I suspect) they look like this:

Team 1:
MoI
Bunny

Team 2:
Zodiark
Iec

Could be either:
Starbuck.

And seeing as the Zodiark wagon is a go-go...

unvote
vote: Zodiark

If scum also feel like hitting opposing scum tonight, please feel free to use the above to do so. It would be much appreciated.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Iecerint »

I clearly know whether or not I'm lovers with Fate...the notion that I "accepted it quickly" makes no sense.

I'm fine voting with Fate for now because I didn't like my Chrono vote anymore and I think Fate's shown enough evidence of legit scumhunting today that I trust him (at worst, he was playing a good enough scum game that I didn't mind rewarding him much).
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Had a post half done yesterday, but my computer crashed and couldn't be bothered redoing it, and I've been out all day and night today, and came home late. I'll post tomorrow. Sorry for not posting sooner.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

I can't tell whether DO is scum or new. :?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Katsuki »

HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHIT HOW IS ZODIARK NOT DEAD YET?

CAN ANYONE CLAIM SCUM HARDER WITH HIS REACTION TO FATE?!

UNVOTE, VOTE: ZODIARK

ADD ON "MOM ATE MY HOMEWORK" EXCUSE TO THAT LIST OF REASONS TOO.

- Dutch says he's "analyzing", but does no scumhunting.
- Dutch reasoning for his one town-read is hilarious:
"You haven't done anything suspicious yet hence you are town"
?!?!?! WTFFFFF????
- As sad as it may seem, dutch really may be noob-town here. Not sure yet, hasn't given us much to work through. Though I have major issues with this guy in terms of his ethics.

- RECK WE NEED MORE OF YOU IN HERE I KNOW YOU'RE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES BUT I MISS YOUUUUUU

- STARBUCK IS PROB TOWN

-DTM BLOWING AVATAR ARGUMENT INTO GIANT FLUFFY MUSHROOM CLOUDS IS INTERESTING.
- SUBSEQUENT ICE REACTION MAKES DTM ARGUMENT LOOK JUSTIFIED THOUGH FFFFFFF

- Need to re-read bunny/Fate interaction. Got funny feelings, but I want to make sure.

- Re DTM: He is one of those who can be left for later to analyze, a la OOT mafia as his play generally seems town. Personally not worried about him yet.

- MS' ISO CONTAINS 5 POSTS OF FLUFF, AND 0 GAME CONTENT WHATSOEVER.

- GUT TOWN-READ ON MOI, WILL NOT GO INTO THAT REASON.
- NULL ON PD

- CHRONO WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU TOO.

Got bored around page 6, will probably need to re-read pages 6-8.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Oh good Lord, Katsuki only uses caps when she's scum and wants to buddy me.

Please crosskill her tonite pl0x
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fate wrote:Oh good Lord, Katsuki only uses caps when she's scum and wants to buddy me.

Please crosskill her tonite pl0x
Yes, please do guys. Fate thinks I'm in too many games. :igmeou:

You know I <3 you, Fate. ^.~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

Daykill: Katsuki
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Katsuki »

*tear*
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

BTW if you have a town red on STARBUCKAKAKKAKAKA

and not Reck then I just don't know what to tell ya
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Katsuki »

Town-read on Reck goes without saying.

I need him to get in here though so that I have someone to sheep.
Your back hasn't been particularly reliable as of late. =.=b
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a