Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Fate as a warning I haven't slept in around 27 hours.

I feel quite strongly at this point that you're scum and I don't think you're going to ever do anything to change that, and after your play over the course of this game it's already been shown that you don't hold my opinions to mean more than a puddle of spit.
I don't see the point of talking to you about this anymore.
Your opinion=ignoring my posts and all the motivations and CLEAR FUCKING (not fucking opaque, but CLEAR FUCKING) TRANSPARENT I HAVE BEEN THIS GAME.

I EVEN SAID YESTERDAY I WAS GOING ROGUE.

AKA TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS.

AKA BLOWING YOU TO HALF HEALTH SO YOUD FEEL PRESSURE.

VP WISHED YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR MIND IF YOU WERE TOWN ABOUT YOUR READ ON ME, BECAUSE HES SEEN HOW EASILY READ AS TOWN I AM.

YOUVE SEEN HOW EASILY READ AS TOWN I AM, CAUSE YOUVE BEEN SCUM AGAINST ME.

THATS WHY.

ONCE AGAIN:

YOU BETTER BE SCUM THIS GAME

IF YOURE TOWN AND YOU WANT ME DEAD BEFORE FEYSAL, EVEN GIVEN FEYSAL'S "DERPDERP MINE=OFFENSIVE" SLIP WHEN HE HAD A MINE (AS PER YOUR WORDS), THEN YOU BETTER GIVE UP ANY NOMINATION YOU GET FOR A SCUMMY EVER GODDAMNT.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Fate »

GODDAMNT GAMMA DONT YOU RUN FROM ME NOW.

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES.

IF I FLIP BEFORE GAMMA, REMEMBER THIS DAY. DON'T LET HIM SAY "WELL I SAID I HAD NOTHIN MORE TO SAY TO FATE SO I JUST DIDN REPSOND TO HIM. CUZ I THOUGHT HE WAS SCUM2 LOLOLOL

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I did want you Feysal dead before you a while back. But every time anyone's given you a break you just prove over and over that you shouldn't have been given one. Regardless of your alignment I'm expecting your play this game to be more detrimental to the town than all the VIs in here combined, and I don't think you play this poorly as town. I'm tired of your yelling and I'm tired of your impulsive shooting and I'm tired of your bullshit arguments and I'm tired of spending so much time explaining why I think you and Feysal are scum only to have it completely ignored.

You wanted to see me under pressure?
This is it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

HERE YOU ARE AGAIN:

WITH THE POLICY LYNCHING.

DO YOU THINK IM FUCKIN TOWN OR SCUM?>

YOU FENCESITTING BASTARD. YOU ARE JUST PREPARING FOR MY FLIP AND YOULL QUOTE ALL THE FACTS IN THE WORLD "WELL I
TOLD
YOU HE COULDA BE TOWN AND HE HAD TO DIE EITHER WAY BECAUSE HES A DETRIMENT[/B]

IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH FIREPOWER.

THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH WILLPOWER.

I AM THE SAVIOR OF THIS GODDAMN TOWN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO ARRANGE FOR MY DEATH SAURAMAN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

I HAVE NOT IGNORED YOUR FEYSAL-SCUM ARGUMENTS.

I HAVE COUNTERED THEM WITH FEYSAL=TOWN ARGUMENTS.

HOWEVER THIS LATEST TRAGEDY MEANS THAT HE SHOULDA KNOWN MINES WERE SUPPORTIVE, AKA HIM
TRYING TO CLEAR VV BY SAYING VV USED AN OFFENSIVE ALREADY ERGO I HAD TO BE SCUM

SHOULD READ SCUMMY AS FUCK ALL.

WHY DONT YOU SEE THAT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

That leaves only two possibilities: you and Fate. VasudeVa did not use the mine. If you are town, you now know that Fate cannot be.
ITS EVEN RIGHT HERE^

LOOK HOW HE COAXES YOU INTO SHOOTING ME

"hisssssssssssssssssssssss gammaaaaaaaaaaaaa if you are townnnn then fate cannot beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. vv my [scumbuddy] friend could not have firedddd the bombbbbbb that hurtttt youuuuuuuu. he already useddddddddd abilitiesssssssssssssssssssssss

fate is the oneeeeeeeeeeee

fate is the oneeeeeeeeeeeeee

kkill hmimmmmmmmmmmmmm

killlllllllllllll"

THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM AGREEING WITH YOUR FEYSAL READ IS THE FACT YOU KEEP DERPING CALLING ME SCUM AND WANTING ME DEAD BEFORE HIM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@1128-Fate I've answered that question so many times now. I'm not even expecting a win here because of how much you've gotten away with already. You're not going to convince me of anything with all this, I'm not going to convince you of anything with all this, and this conversation is godamn stupid.

So once again. I'll see you tommorrow Fate.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

>You hear a clicking noise...
>HIDDEN: This is Feysal's mine (and/or possibly something else)...
Feysal wrote: >
DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

Better clear out, you don't want to be there when the mine goes off. I did not have to post that in public you know, but this being the demo phase...

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

Better clear out, you don't want to be there when the mine goes off. I did not have to post that in public you know, but this being the demo phase...

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

DataMineT(1)
;
>
ModSpecs(Va)
;
>
Move(A2)
;

ok I DID SOME LEG-WORK BECAUSE I OWE THE TOWN THIS MUCH.

FEYSAL IS SCUM FOR THE ABOVE.

GAMMA-LETS PLAN AROUND THIS SHALL WE?'
EITHER AGREE AND LETS MOVE,

OR DON'T AND MOST LIKELY LOSE THIS GAME FOR TOWN.

DECIDE IN YOUR NEXT POST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:@1128-Fate I've answered that question so many times now. I'm not even expecting a win here because of how much you've gotten away with already. You're not going to convince me of anything with all this, I'm not going to convince you of anything with all this, and this conversation is godamn stupid.

So once again. I'll see you tommorrow Fate.

NO COME THE FUCK BACK.

IF YOU ARE MAGICAILLY TOWN MCMISGUIDED PANTS AND FEYSAL IS SCUM I NEED YOU
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

No.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Fate »

Then GG.

I'll go do what I can do Feysal alone.

Move: East
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Fate »

GG is still scum because if he CANNOT see that Feysal is scum for lying about what he knew about Data Mine, then he just really isn't town.

AKA:

"Fate you're scum because you exploded me"

instead of

"Yeah Fate shot another townie like a madman... but he is geniune. Meanwhile Feysal's discrepancy points to a VV/Feysal team."

I just don't know what to say Gamma.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Fate »

And if chesskid flips scum then what Gamma?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Fate »

If he flips town, Plasma Burst me and Feysal after I spark Sap him.

If he flips scum, do your worst, you fucking scumbag.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Feysal »

That was a lot of posts to read through, but I got to the end.
Fate #1121 wrote:Feysal you had a mine in the demo? why in the HELL did you attempt to CLEAR VV by saying he couldn't have mined???
Indeed I had a mine in the demo, Data Mine (Timed) to be exact. And the type of that module was Offense (trap). It was based on that information that I cleared VasudeVa, but I only cleared him for the mine explosion, correctly as it turned out. What else was I supposed to do? If you'd walked into a mine, I'm dead certain you'd believe it was planted by scum.
Fate #1121 wrote:Gamma if youre town its gotta be VV+Feysal, pending Feysal's response.

And there's not a lot he can respond other than "durrrrr i 4got??" which a thorough player like him wouldn't do.
I did not forget, I double checked what my demo role PM said before writing this post. My mine was indeed offensive. However, the way you're defending yourself, you do seem to think otherwise. I'm at a loss to explain this, unless Vi decided to change the mine into a support module after the demo phase.

Either way, we're both moving into A3, where you can Spark Sap me and that will be it for me. That will leave me at 50%, dying in five cycles. At best, I will have three chances to use my TriAttack after that, and I believe I am going to aim it at Furcolow and VasudeVa. Gammagooey can either decide to destroy us both tomorrow, or if he is worried about Furcolow and VasudeVa, he can try to help out.

If I may make a suggestion to you, Gammagooey, consider moving to B2, either today or tomorrow. After Fate Spark Saps me, I will be a dead man anyway, and at 30% Fate will not be a threat. I can reduce Fate to 10% by including him in my TriAttack if this satisfies you, after that even vezokpiraka with his peashooter could win against Fate. After Fate and I are in our death throes tomorrow, we will no longer be the danger. The danger will be from Furcolow or VasudeVa. Do you agree on this? Do you, Fate?

After all the excitement today I just don't know who to trust any more. Best thing for me is probably to have Spark Sap on me, and then do my best to assure vezokpiraka is the last man standing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

FFFF Feysal why didn't you come in BEFORE I moved East.

Now you reback to town again....
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD DAMN IT NOW IM IN THE SIGHTS OF GAMMA SCUM AND FEYSAL TOWN DOESNT TRUST ME ANYMORE AND

ANBD

ANDA

ANDNA

AND VEZOK IS OUR LAST GODDAMN HOPE.

BECAUSE IT BETTER NOT BE FURC.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Fate »

fuck these role PMs.

mine DOES say "remote" so it was different.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Feysal »

Sorry. I was away for a while, and then had plenty of posts to read through. Anyway, what is done is done, and it may actually be for the best. Tomorrow we will see what Gammagooey is made of. If he is scum, then he only has to kill you and me and he will probably win if he has a partner left. If he is town, after we're both too badly hurt to be a threat, he will have to shift his attention to Furcolow and VasudeVa.

I'm still going to ask for you to Spark Sap me. I have to be realistic, me and Gammagooey could argue until the end of time, and he would still not trust me. If I'm dying and no longer a threat, then there might be some chance of salvaging this game through town cooperation. The five cycles of life I would have left to me would not be a big deal, I can accomplish enough for town in that time.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Feysal »

Fate #1142 wrote:GOD DAMN IT NOW IM IN THE SIGHTS OF GAMMA SCUM AND FEYSAL TOWN DOESNT TRUST ME ANYMORE
I don't think whether I trust you or not is the problem any more. The question now is whether or not Gammagooey is scum, and whether he trusts either of us. If he is scum, the game may have been already lost. The problem with your abilities is that though powerful, you have no ranged attacks.

The mine and heal business do weigh heavily on my mind, but if you were left alive with 10% HP, that might be enough to satisfy Gammagooey so he can work with us instead of against us. At that health, even vezokpiraka by himself could finish you.

Probably the best thing that could happen now is that you Spark Sap me, I fire my TriAttack at Furcolow and VasudeVa (and maybe you, so you're not a threat any more at 10%), and then Gammagooey would recognize that neither of us is a threat even if one of us was scum, and moves into A3 with us. That would be a significant display of faith from all of us, and we could work together to finish this game. I can't believe Furcolow and VasudeVa would both be scum, so we have one more ally between the two of them.
Fate #1142 wrote:AND VEZOK IS OUR LAST GODDAMN HOPE.

BECAUSE IT BETTER NOT BE FURC.
It would be funny if it really was Furcolow. With him at 100% and the best ranged attack for scum shooting, he could be the knight in shining armor, like he prophesized.

I know, Furcolow looks somewhat odd with the way he has been acting, and his ability sounds incredible. But, he cooperated with the plan that called for his death with me, and I can't see scum doing that in a situation like this. VasudeVa may indeed be the last scum left, and if he is, we can be sure that Furcolow can make short work of him.

Tomorrow will be the day when the cards are put on the table, and the game may not have been lost yet.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I didnt even get an opportunity at a rare. The only items that showed up were Common or Uncommon, such as an uncommon attack called "shockwave".
:) I ended up getting something decent out of it, although I didn't go with shockwave. I have no reason to want an area attack.

I could shoot feysal, vezokpiraka, or vv right now, but why would i? we have flips coming up, and I have a few suspicions brewing that I would like to see develop. I'm making a point to be like "check my posting time" vs when I could be killing Vezokpiraka if I was scum, or shooting a cooling down Feysal.

I am fairly sure the scum are moving top right

town from my perspective:
Feysal
Furcolow
vezokpiraka

could go either way:
GammaGooey

scum are likely here:
Fate
VV
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

>
Processing actions...

>
You hear a humming noise...

>
A light rail has appeared!

>
chesskid3 has left the simulation. Processing alignment flip...
>
chesskid3's alignment was
Town

>
The Man Your Man Can Shoot Like
TheButtonmen has left the simulation. Processing alignment flip...
>
TheButtonmen's alignment was
Town

>
Processing movement...

>
Loading display...

Fate30%
Feysal70%
Furcolow100%
Gammagooey60%
VasudeVa70%
vezokpiraka20%

>
Recharge time has been assessed. Proceed.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU GODDAMN FUCKIGN COWARD GAMMA. GET BACK HERE

MOVE: SOUTH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Fate »

>TheButtonmen's alignment was Town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Fate »

CHESS WAS TOWN TOO?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MADNESS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”