Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Feysal »

GOT YOU.
Fate #828 wrote:Baltar move to my square if this module is a heal ray then you're saved.
Fate #1031 wrote:VV I can always heal you if TBM flips scum, so don't get your panties in a bunch
Fate #1096 wrote:Mines are support.

I know because I set off the one that hit Gamma, as I heavily crumbed/implied yesterday. It was the module I picked up in center

No one do anything until I get back home in a few hours
Back when you were at the center, after picking up the module but before you knew what it was, you offered to heal VP Baltar if it was a healing module.

After using Spark Sap on VasudeVa yesterday you repeated your offer to heal.

Now you are saying that the module you picked up at the center was a mine. And so you have contradicted yourself.

If the module you picked up was indeed the mine, and I believe it was, then you could not have healed VasudeVa like you offered unless you already had the module before. If you had it before, you could have used it to save VP Baltar, but did not. If you did not have the heal ability, then your offer to heal VasudeVa was false.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1099 wrote:And Feysal just have Furc move west and shoot him if he stays anywhere on that line, while you move north.
Let me check this, are you suggesting this?

(empty)
Fate
, Gammagooey
Feysal
(empty)
Furcolow
VasudeVa
vezokpiraka
(empty)(empty)

I think I see the benefit of you staying where you are. If Fate stayed in A2, me and Furcolow could kill him. If he moved to A1, you and me could kill him. If he moved to B2, Furcolow could kill him by himself. If he moved to A3, you and me could also kill him, and I would also take damage from you. I would not mind if I got to take Fate down with me. Is this what you had in mind?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Pretty much yeah, but I think he'll just stay in the same square as me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Fate is scum then.

We should kill him easily.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1102 wrote:Pretty much yeah, but I think he'll just stay in the same square as me.
Okay. I'm moving then.

>
Move(A3)
;

Furcolow should also move to B2, and VasudeVa to B3 like he was going to.

Since Vi said moves could be exchanged, perhaps you should make it explicit that you are doing this? Just so that your intended move to A3 does not happen by accident.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Fate »

Et tu Vezok? Let me get home and explain, sheesh, I always lie as town.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

No France. I don't know French. It's the only class I got B in this semester.

I don't know what to say. Fate lies usually, but now... I still want VV dead though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

OK SO HERES WHAT HAPPENED YOU CAN THANK VI FOR HIS SHITTILY WORDED PMS:
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

I got the module, moved north to Gamma+VVscum.

There, I read the PM.

It had... and I repeat A FUCKING ON/OFF SWITCH.

SO I turn it on, thinking that when I turn it off, whenever that is, everyone around me takes 5 damage.

Then re-reading the pm I was like, "wait so do I take 5 damage from it too when I turn it off?"

Then Vi said... "Only if youre stupid enough to set it off when you are IN THE REGION you planted it."

"I was like: planted it? Wut?"

"Mhmmm when you turned it On you planted it"

"OH FUCK ME I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME AOE CHARGE I TOOK WITH ME. CAN I UNPLANT IT?"

"No takebacks, Im ViGod. My PMS are worth shit"

Now look here,
why the fuck would you put an on/off switch on something like that?

I mean JESUS Vi. It shoulda been PLANT: MINE. DETONATE: MINE. Fuck your Vi-bot.

ANYWHO.

SO there you have it, thats WHY it was planted in A2 initially:

CHAPTER FUCKING TWO:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Fate »

So I wasn't going to let my module go to waste, and with the plan I WHOLLY supported, aka Feysal's plan, I had to kill BOTH VV AND GAMMA, while dying myself (because they would shoot back like scumbags they are).

SO I DETONATED IT.

Gamma was at 100% health. I didn't like ANYONE that wasnt obvtown being so high in HP. It was time for him to take a hit.

This was AFTER I had chased VV, so I was planning on Spark Sapping VV, which would kill him eventually, and then I moved east back to Gamma so I could Plasmawhip him for the other 50%

AKA WHY I SAID:
Fate wrote:I see, Gamma has to move EAST and fire at both of you.

That is why Gamma needs to move East or I am going to him and killing him next turn.

YOU HEAR THAT GAMMA?

Also, the only thing I'm worried about is the module Gamma picked up and didn't tell us about
I clearly crumbed that I had the ability to kill Gamma in one turn: AKA MINE EXPLOSION+PLASMA WHIP.

Feysal, stop for ONE FUCKING SECOND on revolving all these goddamn plans to kill me involving everyone, I know you aren't familiar with my play but I AM TOWN so let me finish
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Fate »

Feysal wrote:GOT YOU.
Fate #828 wrote:Baltar move to my square if this module is a heal ray then you're saved.
Fate #1031 wrote:VV I can always heal you if TBM flips scum, so don't get your panties in a bunch
Fate #1096 wrote:Mines are support.

I know because I set off the one that hit Gamma, as I heavily crumbed/implied yesterday. It was the module I picked up in center

No one do anything until I get back home in a few hours
Back when you were at the center, after picking up the module but before you knew what it was, you offered to heal VP Baltar if it was a healing module.

After using Spark Sap on VasudeVa yesterday you repeated your offer to heal.

Now you are saying that the module you picked up at the center was a mine. And so you have contradicted yourself.

If the module you picked up was indeed the mine, and I believe it was, then you could not have healed VasudeVa like you offered unless you already had the module before. If you had it before, you could have used it to save VP Baltar, but did not. If you did not have the heal ability, then your offer to heal VasudeVa was false.
CHAPTER FUCKING 3:

I offered to heal VV, because VV is SCUM. And what would scum do while going down? HE WOULD KILL ME.

By lying to him and saying I would heal him dependent on TBMs flip (which if he was scum with TBM he would be all too happy to follow),
I KEPT VVSCUM UNDER THE PALM OF MY HAND BY PRETENDING TO BE JESUS

That's why I lied about the heal, so yes my offer was false. NOw THINK
how does this make me scum? Also, why would I lie about a module I do not have?

NOW

Further implications:

ONE: FEYSAL DID NOT KNOW THAT MINES WERE SUPPORT. HE CLEARLY THOUGHT THEY WERE OFFENSIVE

This CLEARS the fuck out of Feysal because (someone go look for it) the unclaimed bomb was clearly done by scum earlier in the game. AKA
Scums have access to data mine, and if Feysal was scum with them he would know it was a support ability

WHICH BRINGS ME THE FUCK TO:
Gammagooey wrote:Mines are offense? I thought they'd be support.

On the bright side, I can feel redeemed for shooting at Fate earlier.
Mines are offense? I thought they'd be support.

WHY WOULD GAMMA KNOW THIS? WHY WOULD GAMMA QUESTION THIS?

HE IS A SCUMBUDDY TO SOMEONE WITH A FUCKING MINE.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

fate is awesome.

Sorry for not trusting you White Wizard who killed the fucking red beast from that mountain. The balgog right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

CONCLUSION:

Gamma is scum. I'm killing him next turn for the inside knowledge he REEKS of. Barring some crazy flips.

VV is also scum. VV is DEFINITELY going to use this fucking debaucle to shoot me and kill me, I will be dead soon.

But if he were town there's no way he wouldn't wait until Chesskid+TBM's flip at the least to start shooting

Furc is my third suspect, due to his proximity to the mines aka the scumbuddy that HAD the mines that told Gamma they were support. He's done sweet fuck all all game and Gamma has said as much (distancing) without any active attempts to kill him. I knew scum would have 100% hp this far into the game because THATS WHAT SCUM ARE TRYING TO DO. SURVIVE TO THE END IN A GAME OF VIGS.

Now I"ll wait on the flips to finalize my reads, but this "let's all trap fate with trianglez of MOVEMENTZ" horseshit HAS to stop because I am TOWN AS TOWN CAN BE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Fate »

vezokpiraka wrote:fate is awesome.

Sorry for not trusting you White Wizard who killed the fucking red beast from that mountain. The balgog right?
I am Aragorn, Hero of the people. As you said yourself I have the firepower to bring down the evil in this world.

Your skepticism is forgiven, after all there were ones with evil in their heart trying to sway you, and also misguided elves like Feysal.

All is clear now.

All is forgiven.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

NOW THAT IM HOME ITS TIME TO START POSTING, YOU GODDAMN SCUMBAGS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

A1 was wher ethe first mine went off, and VV was there intially.

VV's PM probably looks like:

EMP
Shield
Mine

And HES the one Gamma is scum with and told him about it, and chesskid si their third buddy.

Thats how my reads stand ATM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:
And Fate I've told you about all my paranoias with you being a second SK.
This is easily Gamma's biggest slip.

Why the fuck would TOWN even SPECULATE two serial killers? I mean seriously, of ALL THE THINGS....
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Vi »

I hate to interrupt, but there was a typo in the earlier damage report. Gammagooey has 60% HP, not 50%.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey Fate. There hasn't been a mine explosion since the demo, and the only clicking sound that's similar was when there was 5 people grouped up in A1.
And Feysal had a mine in the demo. It isn't him guessing at whether or not it's one or the other.

I've explained all my reads and theories and ideas and paranoias and specifically stated multiple times that the SK paranoia isn't as strong as the rest of why I think you're scum.

I really don't have a lot to say to you anymore, I've got almost 200 posts of me explaining things and you ignoring it.
I'll see you tommorrow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

OH HAI GAMMA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Vi wrote:I hate to interrupt, but there was a typo in the earlier damage report. Gammagooey has 60% HP, not 50%.
YOU LYING FUCKING SCUMBAG.

TWICE YOU SCREW ME?

NOW I CANT EVEN KILL GAMMA?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Hey Fate. There hasn't been a mine explosion since the demo, and the only clicking sound that's similar was when there was 5 people grouped up in A1.
And Feysal had a mine in the demo. It isn't him guessing at whether or not it's one or the other.

I've explained all my reads and theories and ideas and paranoias and specifically stated multiple times that the SK paranoia isn't as strong as the rest of why I think you're scum.

I really don't have a lot to say to you anymore, I've got almost 200 posts of me explaining things and you ignoring it.
I'll see you tommorrow.

Feysal you had a mine in the demo? why in the HELL did you attempt to CLEAR VV by saying he couldn't have mined???

FUCKFUCKLUFKC

Gamma if youre town its gotta be VV+Feysal, pending Feysal's response.

And there's not a lot he can respond other than "durrrrr i 4got??" which a thorough player like him wouldn't do.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Hey Fate. There hasn't been a mine explosion since the demo, and the only clicking sound that's similar was when there was 5 people grouped up in A1.

I'll see you tommorrow.
Gamma this is fucking stupid. I just explained 100% ALL OF MY MOTIVATIONS from picking up the mine to setting it off, and "you have nothing to say to me" anymore.

YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SCUM. BECAUSE YOUR READS+IGNORING MY POSTS=TERRIBLE TOWN PLAY
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate as a warning I haven't slept in around 27 hours.

I feel quite strongly at this point that you're scum and I don't think you're going to ever do anything to change that, and after your play over the course of this game it's already been shown that you don't hold my opinions to mean more than a puddle of spit.
I don't see the point of talking to you about this anymore.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Fate »

I probably can't quote DataMine PMS, so I'll paraphrase it the way it SHOULD have been written:

When used, this ability plants a mine at your current region. At anytime after you use this ability you may detonate the mine. This will cause an explosion that deals 5 damage to everyone in the region you planted the mine. The mine and this ability will be lost after you detonate.
COMMAND (Plant Mine/Detonate Mine)

^AGAIN IT WAS NOT WRITTEN LIKE THAT, IT WAS VAGUE AS HELL AND MADE ME THINK I JUST HAD TO TURN ON MY BOMB-BELT WHICH I COULD TAKE WITH ME AND AOE ATTACK ANY PLACE I WAS AT.

NONE OF THIS VAGUE WEIRD "thsi ability does nothing when used" HORSECRAP.

I MEAN FFS.

ARE YOU A GODDAMN LAWYER VI?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”