Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So I finished my 2nd out of 7 parts of homework so I'm taking a break >.>

And apparently Feysal either can't read or just feels like lying about my case.
Me wrote:The first part is pretty simple- It's bitching about shit that we can't do anything about, trying to fake a reaction to look town that's both useless and trying to comment on how poorly other people are playing instead of actually scumhunting.

The second part is a good idea to be sure, but there was absolutely nothing there to back it up- no threats of damaging or killing people who don't get in line, nothing stating who's on watch because of their dumb/scummy actions, and no accountability himself for allowing poor decisions to occur all around him.
A)This doesn't fit into any of your shitty summary and is just plain scummy behavior
Feys wrote:One: not having reads at the very start of the game is scummy. This is obviously false. How often have you had reliable reads so soon into a game? I would be much more suspicious of someone who claimed to have good reads so early.
me wrote:When asked for initial reads all he could come up with was CKD-scum
but I don't personally find that particularly scummy given the early game-state.
and B) What the fuck are you smoking to get THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I JUST WROTE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't think vezok is not scum. It could easily be his buddy who shot the Gamma Pulse. I think he purposely shot inHim in order to lower his HP to kill him. There must've been some mad calculation in the scum QT or something. Plan Fails, I am not following it.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and
Move:East
but not listening to people who are scum-reads =/= claiming scum Mr. Fate sir.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Move: East

HE CONVIENTLY HAS SCUMREADS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THE MOST SENSE AND MAKING THE BEST PLANS.

1+1=2

YOURE NOT FAR BEHIND HIM ON THE FUCKIN DEATH LIST GAMMA.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh I forgot one more thing
Feysal wrote:Oh and by the way, a 9-2-1-1 setup would make no sense whatsoever. That would require 13 players, and we had 12. Also, there was absolutely no setup speculation in thread before Plum flipped. It never occurred to me that there could be a serial killer.
C.1)8-2-1-1 you know what I meant.
C.2)Part of a serial killer not occuring to you and instead you-scum thinking it was an alternate scumteam that made the NW plasma burst and therefore NOT Plum was part of the case against you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't fucking even know what you'er saying anymore Gamma.

SO FEYSAL IS SCUM AND THERES TWO TEAMS OR WHAT?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Feysal thought there were 2 teams at the beginning of the game because of a scumgroup of only 2 players, when it's either 9-2-1 because of either expected Chaos by Vi or 8-2-1-1 to mimic unreal tournament mafia.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Fate »

OK FINE THEN.

WHICH MEANS ITS FEYSALS+VEZOK

EXPLAIN THAT SHIT TO ME.

I JUST WANT VV DEAD.

I WANT ALL WHO OPPOSE ME DEAD GOD DAMMNT THINGS WOULD BE SO MUCH SIMPLER
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

actually vezok is probably town and TBM WILL FLIP SCUM I DECREE IT so uh.

Yeah VV moving south was probably a dumb thing to have happened.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

DONT YOU 2DUM4SCUM ME MISTER.

DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE.

YOU BETTER FIRE ON HIM WITH FLAMES AND MORTAR TOMORROW.

HES HOLDING FEYSAL TOWN HOSTAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote: Feysal, if I disable your P2P, will you lose it forever or have you already lost it?
HOW IN THE HELL DOES THIS POST EVEN MAKE SENSE AS TOWN?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Having the words Feysal and town next to each other hurt me Fate.
They hurt me real deep.

And when have I ever 2dum4scum'd ever. Everrrrrrr.
VV's actions just aren't doing what I thought they were doing (making Feysal dead faster upon TBM-scumflip).

VV I know vezok's play hasn't been GOOD (and it never is) but he doesn't have a gamma-pulse so other people can die before him.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

why is VV moving away from Feysal's plan?
I'm ready to open fire on him at this point
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Vi »

Attention--I missed something in the previous rollover v.v Look back and see.

Moves made between the rollover and now may be exchanged, as compensation.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Aaaaaand apparently one of Fate/VV is scum with a mining ability.

VV I want some PRETTY DAMN GOOD REASONS not to shoot you when I come back later today.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Feysal »

VasudeVa #1070 wrote:Feysal, if I disable your P2P, will you lose it forever or have you already lost it?
I believe I have lost it already, according to the description the ability should be lost when it is used, and I did use it on inHim on the last day he was alive. If you were to shoot me with your EMP, I would probably take damage and there would be no pop.
VasudeVa #1076 wrote:I don't think vezok is not scum. It could easily be his buddy who shot the Gamma Pulse. I think he purposely shot inHim in order to lower his HP to kill him. There must've been some mad calculation in the scum QT or something. Plan Fails, I am not following it.
If you think vezokpiraka could be scum despite his special ability and poor armament, that is fine. I think you're dead wrong, but fine. That is not a reason yet for believing vezokpiraka to be scum. You did the math yourself, you know the 1 HP of damage from his EMP was not enough to cause inHim's death to the Gamma Pulse. Since he fired the EMP, he could not have fired another offensive weapon that cycle that could've caused inHim's death. You see, there is significant evidence in favor of vezokpiraka being town. Have you anything to counter that?
Gammagooey #1075 wrote:A)This doesn't fit into any of your shitty summary and is just plain scummy behavior
Your claim that I was faking a reaction is just another unfounded accusation. How do you tell the difference between a genuine and fake reaction anyway, particularly from someone you've never played with before? You don't. Apparently.

For the second part of that quote, why would generally good advice need to be accompanied by threats of reprisals, or names of people the threat was directed against? What was I going to do, join in the carnage? How would that have helped? The people who had spent the first day taking potshots at each other all knew who they were. As for the accountability part...
what the hell are you talking about?
I was not even there when most of those shots were fired, the only player to shoot on the first day after my first post was CKD, who was my first scum read for it. Why oh why would you expect me to take responsibility for the actions of other players I have no control over, taken at a time I was not even present at the thread? In mafia games, each player is responsible only for his own play. Trying to make me accountable for the play of others is complete nonsense.

To give an example of how accountability works, the only person responsible for making this case on me is you. When I flip town, and believe me I will, you can't get away with it by blaming me for acting so scummy. Your read, your responsibility. You see?
Gammagooey #1075 wrote:and B) What the fuck are you smoking to get THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I JUST WROTE.
It's called long-term memory. I have not forgotten how you described me as a scum read at the end of the second cycle, and the only criticism you had made against me by then was for my lack of reads. If your read was not about the lack of reads, what
was
it about?
Gammagooey #1079 wrote:C.1)8-2-1-1 you know what I meant.
C.2)Part of a serial killer not occuring to you and instead you-scum thinking it was an alternate scumteam that made the NW plasma burst and therefore NOT Plum was part of the case against you.
C.1) I don't think 8-2-1-1 makes much sense either. Plum was armed with a cloak and with a perfect weapon for mass destruction. No one else has abilities that would compare to hers, so I don't think there is another serial killer.
C.2) As I said, the setup speculation began only after Plum flipped. Before that, I don't recall anyone saying anything about Plum possibly being a serial killer. So, your argument is that I thought there would be another scumteam, when there was no evidence of that whatsoever, and that Plum could not be part of that team. Weak. In fact I expected a single scumteam of three members, and that Plum could not be part of it. Now which do you think is more likely?

Also, something that annoys the hell out of me was that you accused me of defending Plum for town credit
before I had commented on her flip at all
. The way you made this accusation was as if defending someone was always scummy, as if no one could defend someone else without being scum looking for town credit. You have completely ignored the possibility that I could've had pro-town reasons for not wanting Plum summarily shot. Can you find a single occasion where I'd actually tried to claim credit for defending Plum? You can't, and that is why this whole point is garbage.

Now, while I continue to think that Gammagooey's case on me consists of tunneling, conjecture, confirm bias, hot air, tunneling and duct tape, I'm for dropping this. Writing this took some time, and while I was at it Vi posted something important: there was a mine explosion in A2, and Gammagooey was hurt. That calls for some research, and another post when I'm done.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1089 wrote:Aaaaaand apparently one of Fate/VV is scum with a mining ability.
Indeed. Unless you mined yourself for WIFOM, but I don't think you did. So, can you guess which of Fate and VasudeVa it was?
Gammagooey #1089 wrote:VV I want some PRETTY DAMN GOOD REASONS not to shoot you when I come back later today.
Wrong again. You're not very good at this logic thing, are you?

I checked back when the first click was heard. There was no one in A2 then, so the mine could not have been placed then. Even Plum was too far away.

When the second click was heard, there were three players in A2. You, VasudeVa and Fate. None of you were in cooldown, I checked this too. VasudeVa and Fate moved to A3, you stayed. Let's have a look at those posts, shall we?
VasudeVa #942 wrote:
EMP: TBM
Shields are down.
Move: East
, because I'm going to check on something. >.>
Fate #976 wrote:
Move: east

WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOIN VV?
I could argue that VasudeVa was the first to get out of A2. On the other hand, his reason was more sensible, since he wanted to move to where he could shoot at me and Furcolow. None of this matters.
VasudeVa fired his EMP before he moved, putting him in cooldown for two cycles. Mines are offensive abilities. You cannot use two offensive abilities during one cycle. Ergo, VasudeVa could not have used the mine. QED.

That leaves only two possibilities: you and Fate. VasudeVa did not use the mine. If you are town, you now know that Fate cannot be.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Mines are offense? I thought they'd be support.

On the bright side, I can feel redeemed for shooting at Fate earlier.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And on the haha you messed up too side (im sorry i couldn't help it), I couldn't have set the mine there myself either-
Vi wrote:>Processing actions...

>
You hear a clicking sound...'

stuff

>
Region A1 was engulfed in a sparking explosion! TheButtonmen is hit!
I fired the Plasma burst that day :3

My top two scum reads are in a 1 to 1 with each other, and Fate finally gets to die.
My day is getting significantly better.

Fate's probably going to kill me now but at least he can go down with me =D
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey Furcolow, you can get FREE TOWN POINTS for moving west and shooting at Fate.

Absolutely freeeee.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:20 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

move south

Holy crap. I am so confused. VV and GG is scum and Fate is scum. Why are there so many scums?

I don't think Fate is scum. He has way too much firepower.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Fate »

Mines are support.

I know because I set off the one that hit Gamma, as I heavily crumbed/implied yesterday. It was the module I picked up in center

No one do anything until I get back home in a few hours
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #1093 wrote:And on the haha you messed up too side (im sorry i couldn't help it), I couldn't have set the mine there myself either-

I fired the Plasma burst that day :3

My top two scum reads are in a 1 to 1 with each other, and Fate finally gets to die.
My day is getting significantly better.

Fate's probably going to kill me now but at least he can go down with me =D
Right, I missed that. In my defense, I did not even look at your actions, I did not think you would be in A2 anyway if you had placed the mine. That settles it then, the mine had to be Fate's doing. Now we have to figure out how to take him down.

First things first, Fate cannot kill you this cycle. He is still in cooldown after trying Spark Sap on VasudeVa yesterday. Also, Plasma Whip is not a ranged attack, and as far as I know neither is Spark Sap. Fate should only be able to hurt players in his own region. You need to get out of the same region with him, either you wait for him to move or you try to move somewhere he won't follow.

If you are still concerned about me being scum with him, I can try to engage Fate directly. I can move to A3, from which I could shoot at Fate anywhere on the A row if he remains there. I hope you can look past our differences and cooperate with me here. I admit it, I was wrong about you, however you are also wrong about me. Now, I'd like to finally see some teamwork in this game.

In case it was not obvious, this development changes everything. My plan cannot work if it requires Fate to be among the last players alive, so it has to be abandoned. However, I am not backing out of my offer to die without resistance, but Fate has to be first.

My suggestion for where we should be tonight:

(empty)
Fate
Feysal
(empty)
Gammagooey
Furcolow, VasudeVa
vezokpiraka
(empty)(empty)

If Fate stays in A2, he will take a total of 4 HP of damage from Gammagooey and me. If he moves to A1, he will take 3 HP of damage from me and vezokpiraka, unless he has some support ability that enables him to survive vezokpiraka's EMP. For a while anyway. If he moves to B2, he will take 4 HP of damage from Furcolow and VasudeVa. If he moves to A3, he takes 6 HP of damage from me, Furcolow and VasudeVa. Since Fate is down to 30% health, wherever he goes, he will die. He can only choose to follow Gammagooey to kill him, or he can try to kill me with Spark Sap. How does this sound?

One more thing, I don't think there are any more mines. I checked the actions around the time the first click was heard. Everyone in A1 was either in cooldown or used another offensive ability that cycle. Everyone else was in areas that have been walked in and out of with nothing bad happening. Also, that was the very day when VP used his P2P on inHim, and when the humming began. The humming ended with VP's death. It seems logical that the click and the humming were caused by the P2P, and not by a mine. I should've realized this much sooner, I only realized it now when I started figuring out which areas were safe to move into.

Comments?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey fate, let's play fill in the blank.

So you used that instead of a plasma whip And did it before waiting for TBM to flip because BLANK.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And Feysal just have Furc move west and shoot him if he stays anywhere on that line, while you move north.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”