Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Jerbs »

I read a little bit
IDK
Public
AH wrote:Change your avatar back to what it was.
What he said

Vote: werewolf555
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Jerbs »

fixed
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Jerbs »

YAY NORTH EAST PEOPLE!!!!!!

sorry, kinda busy, will post tomorow night unless i have a snow day
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Jerbs »

@bristep
what was the point of that vote?

Also, I support bandwagons early on in the game to have stuff happen
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA till monday
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Jerbs »

alright, so I gotta doe some rereading, but heres some stuff from memory

-EMP kinda forced wolf to claim, altho his "claim or die" may not have been serious. I myself read it in more of a joking manner, and don't see why wolf decided to claim that quickly
-Z just popped in right when he was called out, and he is not making much sense, also, he sort of admits to lurking
-LMP kinda just left. Either frustrated scum, or frustrated town. I am leaning town because I don't think scum would claim VT.
-bris/fishy seems town to me, just someone who was too busy

Vote: Zyroconium

I'm not feeling well, plus the storm thats supposed to come tomorrow, makes me think i might be V/LA for some time
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Jerbs »

catching up

weather sucks
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Jerbs »

vezokpiraka wrote:We have to lynch LMP today if we don't want more claims and always having to fight the thought about lynching LMP the next day.

If werewolf has a result we lynch him. Then we can see if the result is correct or not.
^^Fail logic. LMP comes off a town to me, + the fact that werewolf will prob get rb, makes this useless. Also if werewolf is scum, he could spin us into a WIFOM trap
vezokpiraka wrote:I think you are voting me just so you protect your scumbudies who are being waggoned. The bet was just a reaction test. I didn't make a bet with anyone here ever. You failed. The way you responded was that of a scum who knew he can't win the bet so said it's just scummy of me to say that and proceed to vote me.
^^This doesn't make much sense either. DLG explained 2 good reasons to not accept the bet.

It seems that every time Z posts, its when someone calls him out

Although he has been scummy, LMP's claim, plus the way he played from then on feel like frustrated town.

@Fishy

How come when I say that I think you are town, you call buddying, but when someone else says close to the same, you ignore it?

If I missed anything, please tell me, I'm off to frolic in some ffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssss
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Jerbs »

@fishy
Parama wrote: I personally though bristep's decision to replace out when he did was a town move, tbh.

@Vezo

you seemed really determined to lynch LMP, yet you say that DLG is 90% scum. Why wouldn't you focus on getting DLG lynched instead then? Also, you seem to hop on with whatever bandwagon is going on. When LMP was wagoned, you hopped on. Then, Z and wolf are wagoned and you said you are okay with lynching them
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Jerbs »

werewolf555 wrote:Please explain how LMP not responding to his lynch made us lay off him?
because it confused the hell out of us
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Jerbs »

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

vezokpiraka (4): DLG, Parama, Empking, LlamaFluff
With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
And we have a claim. at L-3. with nobody asking.
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Vote werwolf

he's gonna mess us up later if we dont kill him now

I'll post more soon
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Jerbs »

a claimed cop will give us cans of wifom if he's still alive at lylo or mylo
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Jerbs »

sorry, too damn tired to do anything other than sleep right now. I'll try to post tommorow
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Zyrconium wrote:However Jerbs is scum mostly because of a disturbing change in stances he doesn't bother to point out or explain, specifically his stance on werewolf(nonexistant post-claim), his stance on me(he was on me most of the last day) and the location of the leading-wagon at the time of his post voting wolfy(me).

To be specific(and because it's fun to say), Jerbs is scum because he didn't vote me.

Vote Jerbs

Oh, and I've have voted Ghost in my first post if y'all hadn't confused me into wanting answers first...

what? So if i
Vote: Zyrc
im no longer scum?
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Jerbs »

Iso of ghostlin

Iso 0:Lalala hi game started
Iso 1:Lets policy lynch Werewolf and not comment on anything that happened!
Iso 2:blah blah you suck AH
Iso 3: Finally talk about LMP wagon, WIFOM stuff
Iso 4:Hey LMP lets keep playing
Iso 5: my thoughts on game
Iso 6:accuses emp of sheeping
Iso 7: ditto
Iso 8:ditto
Iso 9:Lets kill ww
Iso 10:Lets still kill ww
Iso 11:Lets kill ww now
Iso 12:EBWOP: lets kill ww NAO
Iso 13:Vezo is a dumbass, but lets still kill ww
Iso 14:fluff
Iso 15:KILL WW
Iso 16:Lets kill vezo and let ww slide
Iso 17:lets kill vezo now
Iso 18:lets see what ww did
Iso 19: jk, he's prob scum
Iso 20:Get me to L-1, then I'll claim.
Iso 21:ww is scum. I wanna see him kill himself tho
Iso 22:Im not a VI
Iso 23:Lets kill ww
Iso 24:Kill ww
Iso 25: lets vote emp instead
Iso 26: another EBWOP
Iso 27:HAY TOWNZ, IZ IT K IF I L-1 JERBZ?
Iso 28:I think Jerbs is scum, and I am voting for emp because he is scummy

Summary

Ghostlin says: Lets kill ww and I make no sense and lynch the biggest wagon but lets kill ww anyway.

Vote Ghostlin
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”