Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Fate wrote:And if he dies then you turn around and kill me and go WHOOPSIE.

At which point you and VV rampage the town with no one left having ACTUAL damaging powers.
I actually have a feeling fate is onto something here

GG has been really active, possibly scumandeering a win
VV has been coasting... I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time to analyze, but this is the win I care the most about, as it is a cool new setup and I really enjoy a good town win. You all need to rally around me....

FORTH EORLINGAS!!!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Shut the fuck up, please.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate if chess flips scum I will give you all the internet cookies I have.
I do want them back if TBM flips scum though.
And double cookies if chess-town and TBM-scum.
(MY SCUMGAMBIT IS THAT I HAVE NO COOKIES)

I really wish I could be surprised by Furc using terrible terrible logic (herf active is scum herfderf) but nope. I can't manage it.

And unless Furc already submitted it VP is screwed anyway, chess's shot hitting won't affect it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but then furcolow will die if i hithim
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MEIN FUHER
WITH MINE FINAL BREATH I KILL A JEW
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Sorry plum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of
love.

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan. 525,600 minutes - how can you measure
the life of a chesskid?

In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or
the way that she died.

It's time now to sing out, tho the story never ends let's celebrate remember a year in the life of chesskid. Remember
the love! Remember the love! Remember
the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Twilight zone is up next.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
there’s a guy starting to realize
That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
It's two a.m.

It's two a.m. the fear has gone
I'm sitting here waitin' the gun still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of taken chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose sirens in my head
I'm wrapped up in silence all circuits are dead
I cannot decode
my whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
My beacon's been moved under moon and star
Where am I to go
Now that I've gone too far
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
Where am I to go
Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

I'm falling down a spiral
destination unknown
A double crossed Messenger
all alone
I can't get no connection
I can't get through
Where are you
Well the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind
This far from the borderline
And when the hitman comes
He knows damn well he has been cheated
And he says

the place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
Where am I to go
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
Where am I to go

(Musical interlude)

The place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
Where am I to go
The place is a madhouse
Feels like being blown
Where am I to go

When the bullet hits the bone uh-huha
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"5. I'm dead. Can I still post? No, with one exception. A recently decased player may make a "bah" post consisting of as many 'f's as you like. You may choose capital Fs or lower fs."
I'm so doing this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok.
Chesskid, signing off.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Vi »

>
Processing actions...

>
Feysal attempts to use an action! ...But nothing happened.

>
There is an explosion in Region A2! Gammagooey is hit!

>
chesskid fires a bolt east! ...It doesn't seem to have hit anything.

>
Fate delivers a piercing thrust! VasudeVa is unaffected!

>
Feysal unleashes a tricolored swirl of energy! Fate is unaffected! Furcolow is unaffected! VasudeVa is unaffected!

>
Furcolow fires a bolt at chesskid3! chesskid3 is hit!
chesskid3 is fading fast!

>
Region A1 was engulfed in a sparking explosion! TheButtonmen is hit!
TheButtonmen cannot continue!

>
VP Baltar has left the simulation. Processing alignment flip...
>
VP Baltar's alignment was
Town

>
Processing movement...

>
A module has appeared in region A3!

>
Loading display...

chesskid3
-FADING-
Fate30%
Feysal70%
Furcolow100%
Gammagooey60%
TheButtonmen
-FADING-
VasudeVa70%
vezokpiraka20%

>
Recharge time has been assessed. Proceed.
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFfffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So, east or south?

I'm gonna go ahead and type up the Feys case now but I've got around 6 hours of homework I need to do by tommorrow so don't expect any responses to questions about it until...well, tommorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Feysal's right in that there aren't really DIRECT links from him to TBM- TBM did a pretty decent job of staying alive while giving absolutely no information to help whatsoever.

The only real connections between them are similar behaviors, which aren't going to be brought up til' near the end of this.

This was the very first thing that made my scumdar start twitching about Feysal-
Feysal wrote:Damn, had we played this smarter, we would stand a far better chance of evading death from scum actions.

If it was not clear yet, there must be
no more unauthorized shooting!
The first part is pretty simple- It's bitching about shit that we can't do anything about, trying to fake a reaction to look town that's both useless and trying to comment on how poorly other people are playing instead of actually scumhunting.

The second part is a good idea to be sure, but there was absolutely nothing there to back it up- no threats of damaging or killing people who don't get in line, nothing stating who's on watch because of their dumb/scummy actions, and no accountability himself for allowing poor decisions to occur all around him.

This is also when I noticed that he had absolutely jackshit in reads, except the arguing for Plum-town with essentially nothing behind it.
When asked for initial reads all he could come up with was CKD-scum but I don't personally find that particularly scummy given the early game-state.

The Plum stuff in particular looked bad to me after Plum's flip, then was confusing as hell, but I think I have it figured out. Although having TBM as scum would make this more likely (just because I don't think they would talk a whole lot about it so Feys would probably go on his own thoughts), it isn't really crucial to the case.
Plum really didn't have much of a reason to be town aside from the cloak and the other scummy/not scummy people connected to her, and the defense of her from Feysal looks a LOT like scum trying to get credit for a town flip. However, if Feysal knew his scumteam hadn't done it why risk trying to defend someone that could be a SK or (from a beginning of the game standpoint, it's still dumb now) on a different scumteam?

Ze answer:He thought Plum COULDN'T be on an alternate scumteam, and that one of inhims/VV was and did the shot instead. A large part of his argument for Plum-town was that people with special abilities wouldn't be scum. I still think a 9-2-1-1 setup would make a lot of sense here, and even a 9-2-1 would work if Vi thought that the lack of info roles and general chaos would warrant a smaller scumteam. If Feysal only had one partner I can very easily see him thinking that there's an alternate scumteam in a twelve man game (especially with an info role given by his demo PM)

But he cleared Plum from being on the (THEORETICAL) other scumteam because both of his members had a Gamma Pulse, and if one member was without it losing the first would absolutely CRIPPLE the scumteam as a whole, even with a cloaked member.

There's a few more things but they're either dependant on TBM's flip or similar to the first scummy statement I pointed out-
Feysal wrote:So, CKD was town. Damn him. If he had not overreacted, twice, and attacked chesskid3 and Plum without authorization, he could still be alive.
so I'll save that for tommorrow.

The last part of THIS post is the similar behaviors between TBM and Feys-
TheButtonmen wrote:To be clear I'm not saying my way or the highway; whatever the majority decided on I'm willing to abide by as that's the exact thing I want to avoid.

However I agree with the waiting for others to check in portion.
^ The same condemnation of semi-random attacks with no acceptance of responsibility for making it happen
TBM wrote:In regards to the explosion I'm currently not on cool down as evidenced by;

PlasmaWhip(VP, 0 damage)

More to come once I'm done rereading.
And the same trying to pseudo-clear themselves from the scumsplosion in the northwest quadrant.

However, there is a part 2 of this, Just for Feysal- The current part is all about day play and why I think he's scum based on his posts.
The next one is suited much more for his style though- It's all about why I think either he's scum solely on game mechanics :3

Quote tag fixed. ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Boo
@Vi: Can you fix my TBM quote please?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

This part is pretty simple.

Someone stole the item I tried to pickup while I was in the same square as CKD.
It's either Plum, chess, or Feysal. And if it's chess then he's about to flip scum anyway so we're all good, and this is really just between him and Plum.

But Plum picking it up doesn't make sense.
If it was a weapon, it's on a different cooldown than the support module thief ability, so she would have just fired it to pseudo-clear herself from the blast like TBM and Feysal did.

If it was shield or support, why didn't she heal herself or stop some of CKD's blast? A support would have been recharged two days before the whip, so there's no reason why she wouldn't have done that earlier- There's ONE shield that blocks only one damage that I've seen but I don't think it's likely she got that of all the possibilities.

Feysal taking it makes waaaaaaay more sense to me just based on the very limited abilities she could have gotten and reasonably then not used at all to help or save herself.

(yes the posting part of the case was better but of course it is it's day play vs. "night" actions)
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Fate »

VV DON'T YOU FUCKIN TOUCH THAT MODULE YOU SHIELDED SCUMBAG
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Feysal »

So, basically your case on me comes down to three things.

One: not having reads at the very start of the game is scummy. This is obviously false. How often have you had reliable reads so soon into a game? I would be much more suspicious of someone who claimed to have good reads so early.

Two: having a town read and defending that player is scummy. This contradicts the first point, where it was scummy not to have reads. You said that there was not much reason for Plum to be town? That is your interpretation. From my point of view, having a gut town read and a game mechanics reason was plenty, not to mention I wanted to investigate further before Plum would be summarily shot. Are you saying I did wrong? Had she been town, she would have been a valuable asset. And you talk as if there was no way I could defend Plum without being scum. Town players act on limited information all the time, and sometimes they defend scum. Everyone has done this.

Oh and by the way, a 9-2-1-1 setup would make no sense whatsoever. That would require 13 players, and we had 12. Also, there was absolutely no setup speculation in thread before Plum flipped. It never occurred to me that there could be a serial killer.

Three: having some similar behaviors with someone who may flip scum is scummy. This... what is this bullshit? Basically you're saying that all members of a scum team should have similar behaviors, never mind that they are different people with different playstyles? And TheButtonmen has not even flipped yet! Why were you so certain he would be scum? I did not really believe it until you killed TheButtonmen, and he just stopped talking instead of making use of his remaining time like town should.

And finally, there is the mystery of the vanishing module. This is the only part of your case I would give any credit to, and even here there is the problem that there is a confirmed scum who could have taken the module. I don't buy your reasoning why Plum couldn't have taken it. She had uncloaked, the heat was dying down, there was no need for her to reveal all her cards yet. She could have found a support module she did not want to reveal. And then CKD killed her. I don't see why she couldn't have died and taken the module with her.

Of course, my response is a moot point, since I've agreed to die anyway. How does that fit into your case? If you are town, and I have my doubts about that, you've completely wasted your time chasing me, and you're about to be discredited when I flip.

Now - move to A3, please. I want you, Fate and VasudeVa in the same area, and as far away from vezokpiraka as possible.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Fate »

TBM IS FUCKING DEAD.

MOVE EAST GAMMA.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I ain't listening to you. I want to have a fucking weapon to defend myself with. This shitty EMP just won't cut it.

Pickup module

Move South

Feysal, if I disable your P2P, will you lose it forever or have you already lost it?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

GET TO THAT UFAKCINGE'IOWNGWiptgwqgewr
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

VV I S CLAIMING SCUM GET TO THAT FUCKTARD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

I WOULDNT HAVE MOVED WEST IF I HAD KNOWN VV WOULDA ABSORBED MY INSTADEATH POISON.

GOD

DAMN

IT

NOW I CANT GET TO HIM WITHOUT DYING.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Fate »

VV WHY ARE YOU MOVING SOUTH IF TOWN HUH?

DID YOU EVEN READ FEYSALS PLAN?

WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”