Mini 1,115: Ozy and Millie Mafia (Game over!)

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Antihero »

1. Haven't read Ozzy and Millie; I just signed up because of SC and Parama.
2. No idea
3. Public

VOTE: werewolf555

Change your avatar back to what it was.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Antihero »

Also, Parama: remember what happened to xvart.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Antihero »

Alright, I'm back. I had a couple days where I didn't have much time to post, but I'll catch up.

By the way, just in case anyone cares about the flavor: Ozy and Millie

bristep is scum. I'm surprised Parama didn't pick up on this immediately.

What was werewolf being cocky about? He only posted twice, neither of which...said anything.

The claim makes sense (Dr. Wahnsinnig is that lemur psychologist, right?)

DLG is town at this point.

LMP, on the other hand, isn't. He chastises the two most culpable in the werewolf disaster (Empking and vezo) while simultaneously crapping on the claim. Smooth.

Parama nailed Empking's scummy behavior. But it doesn't really look like he's trying to go any deeper than that... why is that?

Parama's last post made me feel a lot better. I'm up for an LMP wagon too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LMP
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:@Anti: remind me again why bristep is scum? He's an incredibly solid null, and leaning town with that last post.
random vote after the RVS ends = scummy
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Antihero »

Packbat wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:LOL! I've been wagonned to L-1 in one page. Awesome. Check this wagon tomorrow for those who wanted to a counterwagon for Empking/WW.

Claim: Llewellyn VT

Please hammer. More claims is BAD. Good luck!
...why are you claiming? I mean, yes, we all want the full flavorclaim name, but
why?
werewolf555 was at least
asked
to claim - you don't even have that excuse!
FAKERAGE SENSES TINGLING
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Antihero »

Ghostlin wrote:Guys: Werewolf has put us in a hostage situation: if he's a lying piece of scum, he's betting on our love of keeping the cop alive as a WIFOM to prevent a lynch, if he's not a lying piece of scum; he's created a situation whereupon we will continue to examine the gamestate that he's created as in 'why hasn't scum killed him yet? Maybe he's scum.' I believe, by claiming Cop on Day 1 with little onus and little benefit for town, he wants to create town cred that his poor play can't heep up with. If he acutally is the Cop, he's just drawn down any scummy roleblockers onto himself. Yes, this is a PoE vote, but I don't think it's a bad one.

Vote: Werewolf
^scum

Seriously, this is it? After all that (the LMP wagon, Empking's play...) this is the only thing you have to talk about + a vote on a claimed cop.

You fail.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ghostlin
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Antihero »

Ghostlin wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:Guys: Werewolf has put us in a hostage situation: if he's a lying piece of scum, he's betting on our love of keeping the cop alive as a WIFOM to prevent a lynch, if he's not a lying piece of scum; he's created a situation whereupon we will continue to examine the gamestate that he's created as in 'why hasn't scum killed him yet? Maybe he's scum.' I believe, by claiming Cop on Day 1 with little onus and little benefit for town, he wants to create town cred that his poor play can't heep up with. If he acutally is the Cop, he's just drawn down any scummy roleblockers onto himself. Yes, this is a PoE vote, but I don't think it's a bad one.

Vote: Werewolf
^scum

Seriously, this is it? After all that (the LMP wagon, Empking's play...) this is the only thing you have to talk about + a vote on a claimed cop.

You fail.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ghostlin
You removed a vote on someone you thought was scum just to say 'you suck?'

Yes, Empking's play blows utter goats. So does werewolf's, and Empking's play is almost blatant buddying. "Let's follow the cop." And then you expect werewolf to be utter town after his awful play that got him to L-1 in the first place because now he can manufacture town cred by claiming cop. Fact is, that sounds incredibly scummy and I think it's entirely possible, considering Empking's play and reversal; that he could possibly be partnered to werewolf scum.

So really, your idea of a vote is to tell me I suck, not bothering to explain the reasons why and removing your vote from who you believed three seconds ago was scum. Explain to me how this is better or worse than my analysis of the werewolf claim.
NOW.
Well, I did explain the reason why. You're commentary was restricted to the cop claim, and other stuff happened, but now that I got your attitude on Empking out of you, I'm a little more satisfied. What's your take on the LMP wagon?

The only thing that gives me pause with LMP is that usually scum fakeclaims are of minor characters and Llewellyn isn't one of those. I guess SC could have purposefully not put in Llewellyn or made him a "bad guy," but still...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:
Antihero wrote:The only thing that gives me pause with LMP is that usually scum fakeclaims are of minor characters and Llewellyn isn't one of those. I guess SC could have purposefully not put in Llewellyn or made him a "bad guy," but still...
Dumbledore
huh?

Oh yeah, he (LMP) didn't give 3 top suspects like you asked him to. P.Edit - Nix that, he didn't even post since then. But still, he didn't say "look at [specific player]" he just said "look at my wagon."

OF NOTE: werewolf didn't paraphrase the flavor PM like parama asked. I want this too.

On a related note, I agree w/ Llama that Z is scum. He still has a vote on Jerbs (even though he thinks LMP is scum), he has "strong reads on Empking in both directions" (read: fencesitting), and...that's it. Well, there's 10 more players in the game.

I hate Ghostlin's attitude of "how dare you question me" when he drops in to slap a vote on werewolf and avoid commenting on everything else, but he's getting better.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Hm, let's cut throught the thick, gooey layers of OMGUS here...

Does ghostlin have a vote out? Yeah, he does; it's werewolf. His analysis is satisfactory to me. UNVOTE:

Now, let's see the others. Parama, I think you're on the wrong track. I've seen LMPscum before, and this doesn't mesh up at all with that. Also, any self respecting scumbag would drag a doc down with him if he were getting lynched.

I think fishy might be onto something. Let's take a look at Jerbs. In post #3, he throws out this generality ("Also, I support bandwagons early on in the game to have stuff happen"). Nothing else. Nothing on werewolf's play, or anyone else's bandwagon jump. Stating the "correct" thing w/o anything else seems actish to me.

Looking at post #5, I can see the buddying fishy was talking about.
fishy
: Can you think of something that happened in a previous game that would cause Jerbs to buddy you (have you played w/ him as scum before...?). The first two bullet points really don't say...anything. It's just kind of a summary of what's happened so far.

I'm anxiously awaiting the catchup, but I think this is the best place for my vote now.

VOTE: Jerbs

I'll be looking at Z and vezok more in-depth in my next post; I'm not liking either of them, either.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Antihero »

Hey Parama, come on out of your tunnel for a sec and look at vezok, Z, and Jerbs.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:I read through Jerbs' ISO and see little to no issues there. Sure, he could be posting a bit more but V/LAs are happening a lot and life take priority over mafia.
Completely not my issue with him. But I guess I can't make you see what I see.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:I personally though bristep's decision to replace out when he did was a town move, tbh.
You know, fishy is bristep's replacement, not Jerbs...right?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh, I guess what you said really didn't have anything to do with what you quoted.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

Packbat wrote:I've never heard people saying StrangerCoug was a bastard mod.
What people do you hang around? XD

I don't think this particular game is a bastard mod game, though, since SC didn't give us a warning abou it.

Where did Z go?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

Z's last post is pretty lame, and doesn't really say who he thinks is scum.

I don't want a WoT, but top scumspects would be great. BTW, your vote is still on jerbs.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Antihero »

I've seen Z's name at the bottom of the page twice now. I was waiting for something good, and ended up being disappointed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Z
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

Not sure how fishy is satisfied by anything Z said (which is somewhere between jack and shit).

I can't read vezok to save my life. Usually his posts are minimalistic and craptacular, and he's continuing the tradition (he was the one who put werewolf @ L-1 to begin with, though).

Now, this kind of threw me for a loop:
Packbat wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:Please explain how LMP not responding to his lynch made us lay off him?
Every time I've seen someone's folded in the face of a quickwagon the way LynchMePls did, they've been town. Scum care way more about not being lynched than town does.

Reread notes:

UNVOTE: Empking

I have a theory about Emp's behavior - it makes much more sense than Empscum.

For positive voting, I think Zyrconium's behavior has been relatively strange - seems to post to (a) dodge prods and (b) dodge complaints about him not posting. He occasionally provides reasonable content (e.g. interrogating me about my LMP ultimatum), but he doesn't follow up on any of it.

VOTE: Zyrconium

Show us you care.
^See anybody missing from that post?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: vezok

/apathy
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #415 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Antihero »

Will be looking at this thread and catching up tomorrow. I would now, but orgo lab completely zapped the energy out of me. :(
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #473 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Antihero »

Sorry about my absense (I'm not sure if I spelled that right, but I don't really care), but I WILL have a post up by tomorrow, come hell or high water.

Initial impressions, though:

VOTE COUNT
Ghostlin (2): Empking, Jerbs
Jerbs (6): Parama,
Zyrconium, Fishythefish, Packbat
, LlamaFluff, Ghostlin
Not voting (2): Antihero, werewolf555

And I only had to use 1 tag.

Fishy. Hint: Parama is pretty unpredictable and flexible; keep that in mind next time you're scum trying to sheep one of his misreads to victory.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #501 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

I'm for a massclaim, too. Who should go first?

My attack on fishy was mostly out of anger (I was in a bad mood at the time), but I do notice he said tons more about Llama's play but I ended up getting the vote because...

OK, no, nix that. My fishy scumread is completely legit. Packbat didn't mention me? Yeah, and he didn't mention you either. Also, the implication of PB not mentioning vezok was that they were scum together, just in case you missed it. Also, your reasoning on Llama looks a lot more detailed a thought out, but you went with the easier target instead even though the theory is half-baked at best.

VOTE: Fishythefish
fishy wrote:AH: I had that post typed out before Parama posted. If you think I can make that in 9 minutes, you overestimate my abilities.
Yeah, I would believe that if you were talking about the paragraph on llamafluff. I could completely see you typing the 3 sentences on me in about a couple minutes, though.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Antihero »

Timulty, VT.

I'm trying to help my older brother and prove to him that I'm not useless (lol).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #524 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:Okay, so Zyrc is SK.
lolreally?

The only other power roles for town claimed/flipped are cop and miller. I'm inclined to believe Zyrc's vig claim.

Also, Ozy isn't in this game? :?:
fishy wrote:I think someone PB didn't talk with at all is a very good candidate for a scumbuddy; if that applies to me it's rather unfortunate, but (for my scumreads) totally irrelevant.
If your scumtell applies to yourself (if you're a townie, you know yourself to be town, right?), I would think you would want to reevaluate the validity of the scumtell.

I guess not, here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #532 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

Fishythefish wrote:
Antihero wrote:If your scumtell applies to yourself (if you're a townie, you know yourself to be town, right?), I would think you would want to reevaluate the validity of the scumtell.

I guess not, here.
Not in the slightest. This argument only means anything if scumtells have to be 100% accurate. I find it hugely more likely that a player Packbat never, ever mentioned is his scumbuddy. In my case, I know that scumtell doesn't actually work, but that's not a reason to ignore it in your case.
Well, what is?

Nonlogic is nonlogic.
LlamaFluff wrote:This game is just annoying, really can make a decent case for anyone to be scum at this point but I think most people have laid down a few town tells at the same time. I actually think the last post from Ghost trying to make enemies out of me and Parama puts him as my least prefered lynch out of the four. My prefrence between anti/fishy/parama just keeps jumping all over the place though.

Hardest part is the Parama-Pack interactions. All of the early game stuff basically screams partner, all the day two stuff says not partner, so im just trying to see if that was a bus or not. The constant pushing on the now obv-town wolf and zyrc really is making me want a dead parama though.

Anti seems bad around the early zyrc-jerbs interactions, and really hasnt thrown out too many town tells. I have no clue what Parama is talking about when he said anti is town by iso, since the only thing I consider a town tell was made post that comment.

Fishy I just have gut issues, with, although most of my thoughts of him scum were based on Zyrc first being scum. I guess I have to consider him to be least likey scum out of those three.

Need to look around and see if Parama or anti is more likely scum. Will vote once I figure that out.
OK, first off, I don't know what was "bad" about the zyrc-jerbs interactions, and second, I think I recall fishy acting similarly (he's the one who first voted Jerbs for "buddying").

Why is fishy getting railroaded out of the decision tree here? You pretty much dismiss the idea of him being scum with "gut" from what I can comprehend which is pretty weak.

And if parama went through all that puzzle trouble as scum, he needs to get a hobby. His play is also meshing up much better with his town meta than scum meta (and yes, parama, you do have those). Personally, I think Parama is almost tied with werewolf and Zyr in the "least likely to be scum" category.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #533 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

...not to mention the flavor for fishy's claim is the least believeable out of everyone's. Mr. who? That music teacher? He shows up for a couple strips once in a blue moon.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #536 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

Ghostlin wrote:
Antihero wrote:...not to mention the flavor for fishy's claim is the least believeable out of everyone's. Mr. who? That music teacher? He shows up for a couple strips once in a blue moon.
This is outguessing the mod. However, for the sake of argument, does my claim appear more often than his?
Hey, if we're going to be using BS buddytells, I think flavor is fair game.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #563 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

^scum
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #565 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

This waffling thing w/ parama just smells like bs to me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #568 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Antihero wrote:This waffling thing w/ parama just smells like bs to me.
So your arguement is... im not scum with fishy, you, parama, wolf, zyrc or ghost?
if it's not fishy, it's ghost
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #605 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

Oops, forgot about this game. :oops:

Well, it's down to ghostlin and I now I guess. Lynch one + vig the other if lynch is bad = win, hopefully

BUT

Werewolf, why didn't you claim results (or that you were blocked)?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #609 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Antihero »

Zyrconium wrote:
Vote Antihero
seems like it's a logical first step here...

AH: any reason other than the claim(which actually fits rather well with a scum-fake, given shiny logic) that WW is town?
Well, no.

I just hope you think about the NK more than you thought about that vote...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #610 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Antihero »

Yeah, I don't think WW is town here. Miller (some mods use it as "named townie", which is what I'm thinking is happening here) + vig + couple scum goons + bunch of VTs makes sense. If the roleblocker were going to block someone, I would think it would be Z (someone else having a kill = bad for mafia; especially w/ a vig that's already killed one scum), and the kill would be werewolf.

VOTE: werewolf

Pretty sure that's the answer here. I'm assuming werewolf is going to hammer me now, but we have this in the bag, I think.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Antihero »

If ghostlin is scum, the win is very well deserved. I really didn't think about what I said about him before, because thinking on it I will be very surprised if he ends up being scum. He's put in a very pro-town effort this last day. WW has just cruised through the game on a cop claim.

Scum don't leave a cop just floating around while killing people like Empking.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #612 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh crap.

I think I just realized why Ozy's not in this setup......

crap
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Antihero »

Oh, well, I can't worry about that now.

Z, do I need to say anything more convince you to make WW feel Millie's wrath tonight?

Just in case you do and WW hammers me, here it is:

I'm having an extremely hard time convincing myself that a scum roleblocker (threatened with an imminent loss from a vig kill), would choose to not block the killer and kill someone who's not the cop. Now, even if WW is a goon/godfather/whatever, I don't know why he would leave you around, Z. I guess he might have been banking on his cop claim rule him out of your viglist...

...or he knows he's immune to your kill.

Double crap.

Could one of you please unvote so we can get WW in on this discussion and maybe think about it a little more?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #615 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Antihero »

Ghostlin wrote:
Antihero wrote:Oh crap.

I think I just realized why Ozy's not in this setup......

crap
Care to share?
Well, it's kind of a half-baked theory, but if I'm right, Z is the SK (doesn't matter anyway, I'm happy to crown him over scum).

Since the town is full of people Millie isn't a huge fan of anyway (fishy's guy, Ms. Sorkowitz, Principal Bovine), she now makes sense as an SK (explains the absense of ozy; she and ozy being on different teams would make the flavor ridiculous).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #616 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Antihero »

Ghostlin, I see you at the bottom of the page. Take the vote off.

The more I think about it, the more I'm paranoid the last scum is BP.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #618 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Antihero »

No, it's not WIFOM, it's thinking realistically about what scum do. Don't dismiss it. It's a fact: the last scum has (or thought he had) some kind of ace in the hole which would have prevented Z from killing him last night and ending the game (and obviously, it's not a roleblock). Hopefully, WW thinks it's the cop claim.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #631 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

High 5 to zyrc for pretty much single handedly winning the game. Good job.

ROFL @ the name of the scumQT

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”