Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I would also fucking LOVE to see a case on me from Furc, so I can staple it to his overly large and rather ugly forehead in 38 hours.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

said lesson is "personal attacks make you great at mafia", right?

anyways /done with chesskid3

Feysal, I simply do not trust you. My back is against a wall, and I don't care how good you believe this pistol to be, I don't like it. I don't plan on shooting every chance I get like Fate has been, because I have to find someones actions to be scummy before I will do something (him shooting at you and I is anti-town to me), other than when I judged your initial reaction.

Judging your reaction was key at that time, as you were someone I respected in a certain game I'm not going to mention. I know you are good at gaming setups, so I wanted to make sure you weren't going to game me.

However sure I have been of that, if you are town, you need to really bring out your A game, bro. Reason being, because I am town, and we have literally no suspects at the moment. GammaGooey is sitting at 100%, with multiple modules, and could be on the verge of winning the game.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh man. Furcolow is a detriment to the town right now.

Why isn't GG on the map? Did you take a cloak or something?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

did you see where CHESSKID SHOT AT ME?
I am town, so him shooting me is a detriment to the town
I am trying to upgrade to a healing ability/revive, but at the time I got the chance to revive, I didn't have any good targets.

I don't know why you've been kept alive, Vezo, other than the fact that you'll mess up in the end by being suspicious of people who are town like I am
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Feysal »

Furcolow #1001 wrote:Feysal, I simply do not trust you. My back is against a wall, and I don't care how good you believe this pistol to be, I don't like it. I don't plan on shooting every chance I get like Fate has been, because I have to find someones actions to be scummy before I will do something (him shooting at you and I is anti-town to me), other than when I judged your initial reaction.

Judging your reaction was key at that time, as you were someone I respected in a certain game I'm not going to mention. I know you are good at gaming setups, so I wanted to make sure you weren't going to game me.

However sure I have been of that, if you are town, you need to really bring out your A game, bro. Reason being, because I am town, and we have literally no suspects at the moment. GammaGooey is sitting at 100%, with multiple modules, and could be on the verge of winning the game.
I'm fine with you not trusting me, that is just common sense in a mafia game. I don't really trust you either. I don't know what to make of it when you make this much sense, but I do like it.

What I said about your gun was what I genuinely think. If you wanted to, you could cause three times as much damage to me than I could cause to you, and with me already injured, you would certainly win if we were to fight it out. You would also win in a fight with Gammagooey, as long as he does not have another weapon besides his Plasma Burst. If you want further proof that neither you or anyone else has anything to fear from me, I can fire a blank shot with my TriAttack, putting myself into cooldown for two cycles.

As for gaming setups, there is something I've been thinking about. I think we can engineer a setup where town cannot possibly lose, like this:

(empty)(empty)
Fate, Gammagooey, VasudeVa
(empty)(empty)
Feysal, Furcolow
vezokpiraka
(empty)(empty)

After VP Baltar, TheButtonmen and chesskid3 flip, there will be only us six left. There will be three cycles left until the scum can use their Gamma Pulse again. That should be quite enough time to decide this game in favor of town.

vezokpiraka is alone in his corner in C1, because he is safe there. No one is in a position where he could shoot at him from. Why him? Because vezokpiraka is the closest we have to confirmed town. He was hit by VasudeVa's EMP, proving that his enhanced recharge speed is a special ability, and he therefore cannot have access to the scum factional weapon. Consequently he should be town. With his pathetic armament, I can't believe he would be third party either.

C1 should also be safe from mines. Note that there have been two clicks this game. The first time this happened, C1 was empty, so there cannot be a mine there from back then. Unless chesskid3 put one there last cycle, there can't be one there even now. For the sake of safety, vezokpiraka could wait for chesskid3 to flip, and if he flips town, vezokpiraka can go to C1.

You and I need to move to B3, so that we're not on the same row as vezokpiraka, and because neither of us can be sure if the other has mined C3. B3 should not be mined, and if it is, the only player who could have mined it is Gammagooey. Only he and CKD were in B3 when the first click was heard, and there was no one there the second time. If something goes off when we enter B3, Gammagooey is scum.

Everyone else gathers into A3. This is because Gammagooey can, as far as we know, only shoot at people in adjacent squares, so he can do nothing to people in the same square with him. Also, inHim was the only player in A3 when both clicks were heard, so A3 is certain to be mine free. From A3, Gammagooey can kill you and me both, and if we both flip town, then Fate and VasudeVa will be able to terminate Gammagooey with ease, so he cannot win if he is scum. VasudeVa with his poor weapon can also do little against Fate, so VasudeVa won't be able to win this game for scum either. Basically, this plan should guarantee that Fate and vezokpiraka are the last two players alive, and survive to win this game for town. I'm counting on Fate being town.

Any comments on this? The plan may need some adjustment when the flips come, but for now, this is the best I can do. You asked for my A game, this is it. Naturally, there will be no more races for modules. If we use this plan, then no one is allowed to pick up any more modules, since this would require people to move, and the new modules would only complicate things.
vezokpiraka #1002 wrote:Oh man. Furcolow is a detriment to the town right now.

Why isn't GG on the map? Did you take a cloak or something?
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't agree on Furcolow being a detriment. I think he can contribute to the town's victory still.

Gammagooey is on the map, he's in A2. His code is G.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

I like it, but I'm not certain about Fate
I do not like moving, however. Is there a way vezokpiraka can move and us reach the same goal?
Furthermore, I feel like you could be scum trying to motivate me into attacking you so you are "justified" in killing me.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Feysal »

Furcolow #1005 wrote:I like it, but I'm not certain about Fate
I do not like moving, however. Is there a way vezokpiraka can move and us reach the same goal?
Furthermore, I feel like you could be scum trying to motivate me into attacking you so you are "justified" in killing me.
I am not certain about Fate either, but out of him, Gammagooey and VasudeVa, I think Fate is the one I would trust most to win this game for town. Thing is, we need his firepower. He is the only one, besides you, who could guarantee that Gammagooey can't win if we both flip town.

For the second question, vezokpiraka could move to A1 instead and the people I put into A3 could move to B3. The only problem is mines. There was a crowd in A1 when the first click was heard, and there may still be a timed mine there. Also, neither of us has a guarantee that the other has not mined C3. I was here when the first click was heard, and we were both here for the second. If you're worried about the possibility of a mine in B3, I can move there first, and you can follow the next cycle if nothing happens. It is not necessary for both of us to risk a mine blast.

For the third, I'm not trying to get you to attack me. In fact, if we use this plan, I'd prefer to reduce Gammagooey's HP some, so that Fate could one-shot him if necessary. I would trade my life for the knowledge that the scum was too far weakened to win after I was gone, but I would not agree to die and leave Gammagooey at 100%.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

I understand
move: north
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Feysal »

Okay, I guess I'll move there as well.

Move: B3
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

ill have at least a day to try to upgrade to a miracle to bring VP back,
unless you want me to bring someone else back?

I would also like to say I was in support of CKD getting the module, but by the time I saw GG vs CKD it was a moot point as GammaGooey had already greedily gobbled it
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Feysal »

Furcolow #1009 wrote:ill have at least a day to try to upgrade to a miracle to bring VP back,
unless you want me to bring someone else back?
Wait, how did I miss this earlier?

You have an ability to revive? Then, the humming sound we've been hearing for a while was from that? If true, now I understand why you've been so quiet.

Can you share any details? Like, does it only work on players who are fading? That would explain why players are fading for one day prior to flipping, Vi said something cryptic about that way back in #137. If this is true, then VP would be an excellent choice to bring back. Hopefully you don't need to be in the same region or anything like that, that would make the ability rather limited.

Oh, and a couple more things I need to do:

>
TriAttack(Fate, 0, Furcolow, 0, VasudeVa, 0)
;
>
P2P(Fate)
;

With this blank shot I am now in cooldown for two days, and cannot use any offensive abilities until we get flips. I did this so that Gammagooey would have no reason not to move to A3. Now I can't shoot at him there, or anyone else for that matter.

As for the P2P, I probably lost it on inHim, but I'd rather try it than lose it to VasudeVa's EMP. I'll probably get a confirmation that I don't have it any more, I am somewhat confused about the error response I got.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

I have to use "upgrade" and i can spend life to trade
it's 90% for revive
so if chess hits me, i wont be able to do it
go figure
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Feysal if you really want my case on you I'll type it up either later tonight or tommorrow.

If furc wants to revive someone he should get the hell on with it, inhims probably SHOULD have been the ressurrect given that he took the scumshot but VPB is still a damn good choice to revive.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

Ah Feysal, I'm sorry I had doubts.

Trusting me as obvtown is DEFINITELY a towntell.

And Gamma? Sauraman?

DON"T WORRY I"LL TAKE CARE OF HIM WHEN THE TIME COMES.

WHICH IS TODAY.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Fate »

Gamma why haven't you moved east/commented on Feysaltown's winplan for victory?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Fate »

Wait, is Gamma fucking CLOAKED?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Fate »

TBM needs to die today, is anyone making that happen?

AKA Vezok?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Fate »

Ah yes Gamma shot TBM.

Excellent.

Lets see we have 6 cycles you said Feysal?

Lemme do some math
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

Furc if youre town why didn't you sacrifice for the upgrade the MOMENT inhim was scumshot?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

TBH it just smells like a really bullshit fakeclaim
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Ok, my plan involves me dying taking VV and Gamma with me.

I'm the hero of Gondor afterall.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

My question is: who kills Furc?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

I see, Gamma has to move EAST and fire at both of you.

That is why Gamma needs to move East or I am going to him and killing him next turn.

YOU HEAR THAT GAMMA?

Also, the only thing I'm worried about is the module Gamma picked up and didn't tell us about
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

>Calling you town is a towntell
NOPE.

I will seriously consider moving east but not until tommorrow (aka after 9pm tonight), when I know that TBM won't be able to cheese out survival with a shield/support ability.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

NO.

YOU MOVE EAST NOW.

OR I COME TO YOU.

I WILL SPARK SAP VV NOW IF YOURE AFRAID OF ME SHOTING YOU.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”