Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykiil:Prana
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Prana

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DTMaster wrote:IMO: If Chrono was scum
why would Scum-Chrono derail a delicious Fate wagon? Hm?
. I wouldn't question it as much because Fate did post an "Oops Kise didn't give me a fake claim WTF" post. It's really easy to push. It'll be fast. Battle Mage Mafia with Tubby shows this.
town cred?

Sure I'm "lurky" but whats up with the fluff posts, MS?

I'm good with the Prana vote. To me it looks like scum trying to blend in. He needs to explain why he thinks MOI is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PranaDevil wrote:Nero is playing badly. So no change there (:P)
PFFT!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

No MS love?

vote:MS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Bunnylover wrote:I'm surprised this game has become slow.
Usually with Fate in a game
, the game has some content or post been posted from him which makes other people post as well.
Well when he's town.

I still think Chrono and MS are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:
I think this game would be more bearable without Fate.

Chrono and MS need rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bv310 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote::eek:
I think this game would be more bearable without Fate.
QFT. I'm not going to post a list that, at best, does absolutely nothing. Fate, even if your role does work the way you said, by claiming that you're going to be using that role tonight, you're going to be dead by tomorrow. Why would we bother to give the scum something to work off of for ABSOLUTELY NO net gain?
I'm glad you agree with me but your still scum.

Fate wrote: I don't suppose you'd know anything about being protown though Nero Moron
LOOK @ who cant read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@MOD: V/LA UNTIL FEBUARY 11TH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vezokpiraka wrote:
vote MS

Enough evidence to believe he is scum.
What evidence is that?

Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: MS

FATE IM GETTING A FEELING THAT WE DON'T HAVE A VIG. IF SO I WOULD REALLY PREFER LYNCHING OBV-SCUM PRANA OVER MAYBE-SCUM MS.
So if you are convinced that Prana is scum then why vote for MS? And don't gimmie that crap "Its pro-town to follow the rest of the town!!!" Its still early in the day phase and I don't see why its so important that you needed to put him @ L-1 when you admit that you are more sure of Pranascum than MS scum.

Kat-Prana scum team?

vote:Kat

Chronopie wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:
vote MS

Enough evidence to believe he is scum.
Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Vezo

Care to try?
So RBT is an MS buddy (who is a Reck-scum buddy)
Reckamonic wrote:I'm getting lots of townreads from this game (MS, Fate,
RBT, Vezok
, Prana...)
~Dram~
What about a RBT, Vez, Reck group?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Battousai wrote:Ok, based on the town reads of the
two dead scum
these players are the most likely scum:
Kise wrote:[
Dead: 8

9. Zodiark13 - Kain Highwind (Delayed Tracker) - Lynched Day 1

15. DTMaster - ? - Destroyed Night 1
16. Iecerint - Adam "Kane Marcus" (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2
17. MagnaofIllusion - Kuroki Kaze (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2

3. Reckamonic - Sin (Destroyer) - Lynched Day 2

18. BunnyLover - ? - Destroyed Night 2
11. bv310 - ? - Destroyed Night 2
10. GummyBear
Starbuck
- Phoenix (Protector) - Left Night 2
There's only been ONE revealed scum. So this looks like a scum slip to me.

And dammit I really wanted Kat to be scum which means that I found an original scum read but noooooooooooooooooooo.....wich is probally why you and
maybe
Prana jumped on the wagon.

So right now I'm kinda thinkin' a Reck, BV?, Bat and someone else group with an SK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PranaDevil wrote:Right, we either have 3 scum all in one group, and all with "Destroyed" flavour, or we have two scum groups and a town mason group again (I don't believe we have 3 scum groups, though I guess it's possible if each is 2 scum big, but I'd still say that would leave town exceptionally underpowered against them)

So, if it's 1 scum group, the leaves text becomes strange as I'm not sure where to attribute it, nor why (as I said, it sounds more voluntary as well). It also means Batt's comment cannot be anything but a cock up because 2 people were still destroyed last night

If it's multiple, then Batt would be in the know about whether one of those "destroyed" is scum or not. It would also therefore lead to each group having a killer in their Destroyer. I'm assuming once that's gone, they would be forced to use other roles to do the kills (which would explain the "leaves" flavour).

Whether it's 2 scum and 1 town with the groups or 3 straight scum groups, I'm unsure, though at the moment I favour the first. (Although with us losing a delayed tracker and a protector, I'm a little unsure if that would work, unless that's two of three of our PR's gone already)

Either way, I do think Batt likely made a slip there, and as much as I would have loved to catch Katscum, it would appear she's likely to be town :(.

unvote
vote: Batt
IIoA.

Vezo is still scum.

unvote;vote: bat

L-1.

Vote Count:

Battousai: 4
(PranaDevil, Fate, vezokpiraka, Nero Cain)
Midnight's Sorrow: 3
(KDub, Chronopie, Katsuki)
Katsuki: 1
(Battousai)
vezokpiraka: 1
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

Midnight's Sorrow

Lynch:

6 votes.

Deadline:

February 26th - 8:00 PM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Prana don't really see a point in set up speculation.

I am not sure of Fate lie detector tests. In bunnies list Reck was black and since he was scum I am assuming that black means truth but bv, starbuck, moi, fate, crono and kat were all black. Star flipped town which means black wasn't truth...

Fate, without throwing a hissy fit can you explain your results a little better?

Kat is prolly the best lynch tomorrow.She done nothing but follow Fate this whole game. And I'm quite disappointed that she didn't feel the need to explain her crap logic.

Same with Vez.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Battousai wrote: That means at least 1 of:

Town: Kdub,
Midnight's Sorrow
, Nero Cain, Chronopie,
Riceballtail
, Katsuki

And at least 1 of:

Town:
MS
RBT
, Vezok, Prana

*bolded for appearing on both lists.
Thats a nice list, those 4 bolded.

[You would have to look up Phoenix and see the leave flavor (I tried but couldn't find a character named Phoenix).
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10073649

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Kat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am vanilla.

I want to hear from Chrono scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope.

now can you stop ignoring me and answer my question?

What question, Nero?

Yesterday you said that Prana was your only/main scum read. Why did you elect to vote for MS as opposed to voting for your top scum read?

Vote Count:

(Nero Cain)

Not Voting:

Chronopie
Fate
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

March 2nd - 11:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ormi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I got something important to say. Should I wait till we finish the mass claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess in the long run its not goinng to matter and I rather get this out there ASAP.

VOTE:CHRONOVOTE:CHRONOVOTE:CHRONOVOTE:CHRONOVOTE:CHRONOVOTE:CHRONO

I AM THE HATED GRAVE ROBBER. I DELIBERTLY LIED B/C I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD CLAIM THAT ROLE

Now I'm sure some idiots like Kat and Fate are going to be like "Nu uh you ain't teh grave robber. Nero is scum!!!"

I'll likely get night killed anyways so I guess it doesn't matter much if I get lynched today to prove Chrono is lying or not.

MS and Vezo still need to claim roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chronopie wrote:And I suppose you're cc'ing me on flipping Iecerint?

Yeah right. I know I did so.

--

We could always have Fate Test:

I was responsible for the flipping of Iecerint.

Go.
LULZ!!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if scum also had a way to flip players. I don't see what flipping Iec has to do with this. I'M CC'ING YOUR GRAVE ROBBER CLAIM!!!

Caught scum is caught.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not sure. Though I prolly did flip Iec but still I fail to see what it matters. We lynch you you'll come up scum (maybe scum grave robber), we lynch me I'll come up town grave robber.

You're trying to get away on a technicality. If you want Fate to lie detect then use the statement "I am a town grave robber". This way if Fate says that you are telling the truth then when I flip town grave robber then you and Fate will be confirmed scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chronopie wrote:So lets say we're both Grave robbers, like RBT.

N1 had three hidden kills...

Kise? <.<
If there are three grave robbers that means someone cross robbed. I guess its not an impossibility but I know that I'm a town grave robber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Though I do have a question about your breadcrumb. You called it a grave digger then but it wasn't till after RBT flipped that you called it a grave robber. May I ask why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just so Fate can do me as well.

I am a town alligned Hated Grave Robber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like your one to fuckin' talk, Fate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There could be lots of dead scum and I'm pretty confident both Kat and Chrono are scum but be but hurt.

Vote Count:

Chronopie: 1
(Nero Cain)

Not Voting:

Chronopie
Fate
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

Last edited by Kise on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm in like 4 games. I'm not going to remember everything all the time. I had to look in my "sent messages" folder. I did infact flip Iec. I target a dead player and Kise flips them.

So what happens? I get lynched and flip town grave robber, do you lynch Chrono the next day?

Or do we ignore this and see if we have two flips the next night and lynch Katscum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote: NO PRO-TOWN RESULTS/ACTIONS
TONIGHT
, PEOPLE. HAVE FUN, SCUM.
It sounded to me like a one night only thing.

Which brings up another interesting possibility, was the flip reveal of RBT a scum robber?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Makes sense.

Will you answer my fucking question now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: MS

FATE IM GETTING A FEELING THAT WE DON'T HAVE A VIG. IF SO I WOULD REALLY PREFER LYNCHING OBV-SCUM PRANA OVER MAYBE-SCUM MS.
So if you are convinced that Prana is scum then why vote for MS? And don't gimmie that crap "Its pro-town to follow the rest of the town!!!" Its still early in the day phase and I don't see why its so important that you needed to put him @ L-1 when you admit that you are more sure of Pranascum than MS scum.
Nero Cain wrote: now can you stop ignoring me and answer my question?

What question, Nero?

Yesterday you said that Prana was your only/main scum read. Why did you elect to vote for MS as opposed to voting for your top scum read?
I've snorkin' asked you snorkin' twice already.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vezokpiraka wrote:Wanna make a bet Fate about me being scum?

Although I agree with your views on katsuki , Ms and kdub.
If you agree why are you not voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:After Fate claims, I would like Nero to explain in detail how his ability works.
Nero Cain wrote:I target a dead player and Kise flips them.
Look who needs to pay more attention.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It takes one less to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess triplets make sense...3 kills/3 graverobbers/3 enablers.

But who is the third enabler?

Why would an enabler also have lie detect?

I still want to know why Chrono called himself a grave
DIGGER
in the crumb but it wasn't till AFTER RBT flipped that he was a
ROBBER

I agree with the plan though, lets lynch scumkat and see if there are two flips tonight.

Vote Count:

Chronopie: 1
(Nero Cain)
(Fate)

Not Voting:

Chronopie
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

Last edited by Kise on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Hated also means miller, in addition to the one less vote to lynch.
Nero, do you confirm this? Why didn't you mention it earlier if true?

When we massclaimed, you were supposed to claim your ENTIRE role unless you had a very specific reason not to.
You only asked me what hated means. Hated means it takes one less to lynch. Is a hated townie a miller?

What makes me a miller (and perhaps Chrono) is our role of the grave robber. Hated means one less to vote.

But I have an intresting question for you, why are you so up in arms over me "not fullclaiming" and not Chrono? I mean Chrono ALSO didn't claim that he was a miller and that it took one less to lynch. I mean you keep asking me to clarify the role but not Chrono. You believe Chrono over me? What happens when I flip town grave robber?

Kats claim changed why are you not up in arms about that?

I don't know if I buy Crono's excuse for not crumbing the right role name.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:I asked you to provide detail on your claim and you didn't give all the info.

No you didn't.
Kdub wrote:After Fate claims, I would like Nero to
explain in detail how his ability works
Kdub wrote:That's not much detail.
What does the "hated" part of "hated grave robber" imply?
You asked me what the hated part means and how I my ability works. You can't bitch and moan b/c I didn't answer a question that you didn't ask.
But I'll tell you why I find Chrono to be more credible than you right now. He immediately claimed his target, which you didn't do, and quickly volunteered himself to be lie-detected by Fate. You also "forgot" how your role worked, and your excuse seems shaky.
This is a lie. I never said that I didn't know how my role works.

I DID forget my target but on this same point I don't see why you're being so hypocritical. Nero forgetting his target=scum tell but Chrono forgetting his role name=//=scum tell? WUT?

Don't you find it funny that he wanted to be lie detected over flipping Iec as opposed to having him detected over the actual claim?
In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?
Things aren't always A and B. There's a plethora of roles where he could find out mine. In fact there's even one that pretty much is a grave robber [and no its not a grave digger] He could just be liar scum and claiming GR b/c he knew there was another out there.

But I still want you to answer this today so you'll be held to it. When I flip town grave robber what will you do. Will you go after Chrono or believe that he's town?
Last edited by Kise on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fix those tags, Kise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Fix those tags, Kise.
:wink:
Thanks Babe.
vezokpiraka wrote:
We should have someone else hammer him. That's my 2 cents.
Agreed. Kats been riding Fate's jock strap all game. And if she/he flips scum I wouldn't want an immune fate.

Also @Kdub Do believe Fate's claim of Enabler WITH a lie detect?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?
Things aren't always A and B. There's a plethora of roles where he could find out mine. In fact there's even one that pretty much is a grave robber [and no its not a grave digger] He could just be liar scum and claiming GR b/c he knew there was another out there.
I don't think you understood what I meant. Your role name itself (Hated Grave Robber) implies nothing about a miller. If you are telling the truth about your role, the only way Chrono could have known about the miller thing is that either 1) he has that info in his role PM (meaning he is telling the truth), 2) he was specifically given a scum safeclaim PM that had that info, 3) he has some sort of scum investigative ability that allowed him to see info inside your role PM as opposed to a standard rolecop ability, or 4) he randomly guessed about the miller thing and got extremely lucky. I think you would agree that 3 and 4 are unlikely. I was scum in SE1 and Kise only gave us what were essentially VT safeclaim PMs, so I have doubts that he would have given scum a specific PR safeclaim that would match an actual town role. It's not impossible, but I think it's improbable.
A grave digger is a miller variant. Since the rober is the backup he would be a miller as well. I don't know why you'e being so stupid about this. This makes me think you're scum or just a townie so afraid to admit he's wrong. This is why I asked you if a HATED townie is a miller. Of course you avoided it 'cause it proves me right. The hated desegnation means just that, that it takes one less to lynch. B/c of this it makes 3 and 4 very plausable and I'd guess thats what happened. Say for instance he were a role cop and investigated me and saw that I was a grave robber, he'd know that I was a miller 'cause of my role. But thats unlikely b/c he used the wrong role name. So it makes it look like he's lying. So I'm thinkin' he's just a goon or some shit and saw two night reveals, crumbed grave digger and then once RBT flipped he changed it to robber.
Nero Cain wrote:But I still want you to answer this today so you'll be held to it. When I flip town grave robber what will you do. Will you go after Chrono or believe that he's town?
It would depend on what other info might have been revealed, but I'm feeling pretty good about Chrono as town right now, regardless of your alignment. Whatever we decide today, I think we need to direct you and/or Chrono to flip certain players at night, both to prove your ability and to give the town more control over what info is revealed.
So why has your position changed?
Kdub wrote:I'm thinking that one of them is scum and we likely only have two grave robbers.
Is it 'cause you know that I will infact flip town and now you're bactracking?
Nero Cain wrote:Also @Kdub Do believe Fate's claim of Enabler WITH a lie detect?
I thought the idea of Tidus as a lie detector seemed a bit suspect from a flavor standpoint, but I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with an enabler with an additional ability. In addition, the rest of Fate's enabler claim, along with Reck's flip as Sin, fits with the Schala as a Lavos-enabler theory, and he did use his ability to catch scum, so I'm inclined to trust him.
Yes b/c bussin' is soooooooo impossible.

unvote

Chrono and Fate are
probally
scum.

Kat/Kdub is scum/stupid townie.

MS/Vezo are fail.

I think I'd like Chrono or kdub or kat lynch today.

vote:Kdub

Vote Count:

(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Nero Cain)

Not Voting:

Fate
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

Last edited by Kise on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Any investigation on me will be false. It takes one less vote to lynch me.

anything else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It says any.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:I'm not voting with nero when he thinks me and chrono are scum.

HOW'S A FUCKIN MIILLER MAKE SENSE WITHOUT AN INFOROLE JACKASS
How do you know there isn't one?

Like I said my role uses the word false (guilty for sane and innocent for isane?) not the word miller, it was Chrono that brought up miller.

Why are you mad at me? I didn't make the roles. Again, it was Chrono that brought up miller but you're mad @ me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@fate and Kdub Do you think that Chrono scumslipped when he used the word miller as opposed to false?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So how does my claim of millerish grave robber not make sense but Crono's does?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote: Riceballtail -
Logos
(Hated Grave Robber)
- Destroyed Night 3
This looks unjanitored to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not to sure that was supposed to work. Anyways if Fate was town he'd be trying to lynch me by now. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think there's anything
wrong
with suspecting you. Your claim doesn't make total sense to me and I really hate the way you've made it a point to declare Chrono uber town since day 1. Your interactions with Katscum really irk me.

Though after thinking about it...

Vezo is lurking horribly as well as MS. I wouldn't be against their lynch.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote: @Nero: I still don't get what your case on me if you think I'm scum.
b/c you were all like "hai, Prana is my stronger read but I'm going to bandwagon MS for no snorking reason." AND THEN you spent time avoiding the question.
vezokpiraka wrote:I have an idea.
Let's force kdub to hammer katsuki. This way we get rid of him and in case he is supersaint we lose someone who we wanted to lynch. If he is telling the truth it's not like the scum wanted to him kdub anyway.
look who finally posts when he gets his name called out.

I'm also surprised that Chrono hasn't shown up yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he was saying he wants you to hammer....I'm not quite sure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just STFU Kats. Your game has stunk. Bets are against the site rules and I find them to be quite noobish but considering...

IDK Kdub, Chrono has alot to explain first so I don't think you should be all like "lez lynch katsk!!!" That said Kat *might* might be the best lynch. Her play is really erratic. First one of me and Chrono were scum, now Fate is scum BUT she wants him to hammer so he can get BP, WTF?!? AND I don't think she's laid down a vote on Fate yet. I could deff see a Fate/Kat team. Though I'm waiting to hear back from Kise b4 I lay down the vote. We really need to hear from Chrono. I'm quite surprised that the last time he was on he posted in his other games but not this one.

I agree that Bunny and Prana need flips. Though I'm usually not a big fan directing night actions but hopefully we ain't nothing to screw with us like RB/BD. I'll take Prana;you flip Bunny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:btw, thinking more about it, Enabler AND Lie detector do not add up.
Welcome to a few pages ago.
Fate wrote:STOPS all PRS from working at night?
Earlier you said that it stopped PRs for a whole cycle (day and night) If you had an enabler role then it should be clear if its just for a night or for a cycle.

Where are you Chrono?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chronopie wrote:O hi.
Nero Cain wrote:I agree that Bunny and Prana need flips. Though I'm usually not a big fan directing night actions but hopefully we ain't nothing to screw with us like RB/BD. I'll take Prana;you flip Bunny.
Agreed.

Semi-V/LA until later notice
WHAT.THE. HELL?

Your one of the key people in this discussion on you go V/LA in THIS game but not the other we are in?

You fail to comment on the last few pages.

vote:Fate

I'm convinced that you and Chrono are the scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:Done.

Unvote, Vote: MS

@Nero: Why fate and not chrono?
As in why did I vote Fate over Chrono? Fate already had a vote on him and Chrono went V/LA. I figure people would be more likely to vote a active scum bag then a inactive one.

Why did you unvote Fate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pot/kettle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doesn't this point more to a MS/Vezo possible scum then Kats?

infact

vote: Vezo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:MS

Don't care anymore. I'll probably die tonight so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote: Serious question: have you EVER been fucking Nightkilled by scum in ANY GAME?
Does an SK count?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Fate was scum but not Kdub?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:lol wat.

How do you know that scum did not double up on a kill?
Slip much?

Chrono has won. Him/reck and Fate were scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Kat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote: Didn't know hated = -1 lynch......................
Do you ever pay attention in games?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Katsuki wrote: Didn't know hated = -1 lynch......................
Do you ever pay attention in games?
Well

In case you couldn't tell by my posting last night, my brain was dead as I didn't sleep all night.

This lylo caught me at the worst of all times.
No worries. Yea, I too was out of it but its no excuse for not voting obvscum Chrono.

OH and Prana, the reason I didn't buy your Fate buss of Reck is b/c last time you were so wrong. (I did NOT bus Joey if you remember that game)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:Btw

I am the SK.

Chrono loses end game anyways. GOGO BULLETPROOF. :D
:)

makes sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Fate
WAS
Tidus, Town Enabler.
Are you sure?

I mean, fate D4 wasn't exactly the epitome of town-play.
I think Chrono would know his scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He might. You were really SK Kat? So town was fucked anyways. Awesome!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kat turned Chrono into a cupcake.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Iecerint wrote: Told you Chrono was scum, Fate. :P
I think I was the first one to call Chrono scum way back on day one.

I also agree with MOI that Fate shouldn't be the one TOTALLY at fault however his gambit really fucked the town over and he should get a decent portion of the blame. And his repeatedly defense of scum Chrono made him look extremely scummy. That's what I really hate about alot of players. There's really no damn point in claiming someone is town unless you know they are town.

I agree that the setup was scum favored but town coulda sill won.

Also Kat, I think you had unvoted Chrono before I had gotten here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:If you had voted chrono, I would have hammered.

Though, I'm somewhat glad I didn't, even though you caught chrono's slip. Just look at this post-game.

Fate continual calling of chrono obvtown also had me questioning his alignment D4. Who knew there was only 1 scum remaining at that point...
I was really tired. Your play (and Fate's potential town flip) had me questioning my Chrono read and I had totally forgotten it would only take one vote to lynch me. So I really screwed up there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Town did not deserve it at all.
No offense but I don't think scum really was all that deserving either but I'm tempted to agree that the town play was a lil' bit on the poor side.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You
WERE
third party.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:Also, what does it mean if Nero scum killed me N0?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”