Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdub wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In that case, if you are town, you must believe that either Chrono is telling the truth, or that he was specifically given the grave robber role as a scum safeclaim. Which is it?
Things aren't always A and B. There's a plethora of roles where he could find out mine. In fact there's even one that pretty much is a grave robber [and no its not a grave digger] He could just be liar scum and claiming GR b/c he knew there was another out there.
I don't think you understood what I meant. Your role name itself (Hated Grave Robber) implies nothing about a miller. If you are telling the truth about your role, the only way Chrono could have known about the miller thing is that either 1) he has that info in his role PM (meaning he is telling the truth), 2) he was specifically given a scum safeclaim PM that had that info, 3) he has some sort of scum investigative ability that allowed him to see info inside your role PM as opposed to a standard rolecop ability, or 4) he randomly guessed about the miller thing and got extremely lucky. I think you would agree that 3 and 4 are unlikely. I was scum in SE1 and Kise only gave us what were essentially VT safeclaim PMs, so I have doubts that he would have given scum a specific PR safeclaim that would match an actual town role. It's not impossible, but I think it's improbable.
A grave digger is a miller variant. Since the rober is the backup he would be a miller as well. I don't know why you'e being so stupid about this. This makes me think you're scum or just a townie so afraid to admit he's wrong. This is why I asked you if a HATED townie is a miller. Of course you avoided it 'cause it proves me right. The hated desegnation means just that, that it takes one less to lynch. B/c of this it makes 3 and 4 very plausable and I'd guess thats what happened. Say for instance he were a role cop and investigated me and saw that I was a grave robber, he'd know that I was a miller 'cause of my role. But thats unlikely b/c he used the wrong role name. So it makes it look like he's lying. So I'm thinkin' he's just a goon or some shit and saw two night reveals, crumbed grave digger and then once RBT flipped he changed it to robber.
Nero Cain wrote:But I still want you to answer this today so you'll be held to it. When I flip town grave robber what will you do. Will you go after Chrono or believe that he's town?
It would depend on what other info might have been revealed, but I'm feeling pretty good about Chrono as town right now, regardless of your alignment. Whatever we decide today, I think we need to direct you and/or Chrono to flip certain players at night, both to prove your ability and to give the town more control over what info is revealed.
So why has your position changed?
Kdub wrote:I'm thinking that one of them is scum and we likely only have two grave robbers.
Is it 'cause you know that I will infact flip town and now you're bactracking?
Nero Cain wrote:Also @Kdub Do believe Fate's claim of Enabler WITH a lie detect?
I thought the idea of Tidus as a lie detector seemed a bit suspect from a flavor standpoint, but I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with an enabler with an additional ability. In addition, the rest of Fate's enabler claim, along with Reck's flip as Sin, fits with the Schala as a Lavos-enabler theory, and he did use his ability to catch scum, so I'm inclined to trust him.
Yes b/c bussin' is soooooooo impossible.

unvote

Chrono and Fate are
probally
scum.

Kat/Kdub is scum/stupid townie.

MS/Vezo are fail.

I think I'd like Chrono or kdub or kat lynch today.

vote:Kdub

Vote Count:

Katsuki: 1
(Chronopie)
KDub: 1
(Nero Cain)

Not Voting:

Fate
Katsuki
KDub
Midnight's Sorrow
vezokpiraka

Lynch:

4 votes.

Deadline:

March 2nd - 11:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Kdub »

Nero, before I respond to the first part of your post, I would like you to paraphrase the description of your role in your role PM, including the 1-less-vote-to-lynch and miller part. I had a mini-revelation as I was looking over something that may clear things up.
Nero Cain wrote:Yes b/c bussin' is soooooooo impossible.
This is pretty much a strawman. Of course bussing is possible. That's why Fate catching scum is
evidence
in his favor (along with the flavor evidence), not absolute proof.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Any investigation on me will be false. It takes one less vote to lynch me.

anything else?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Kdub »

Does it just say investigations in general, or does it specify certain types of investigations?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It says any.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm not voting with nero when he thinks me and chrono are scum.

HOW'S A FUCKIN MIILLER MAKE SENSE WITHOUT AN INFOROLE JACKASS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:I'm not voting with nero when he thinks me and chrono are scum.

HOW'S A FUCKIN MIILLER MAKE SENSE WITHOUT AN INFOROLE JACKASS
How do you know there isn't one?

Like I said my role uses the word false (guilty for sane and innocent for isane?) not the word miller, it was Chrono that brought up miller.

Why are you mad at me? I didn't make the roles. Again, it was Chrono that brought up miller but you're mad @ me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@fate and Kdub Do you think that Chrono scumslipped when he used the word miller as opposed to false?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Fate »

NO GOD DAMNT CHRONO IS TOWN
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So how does my claim of millerish grave robber not make sense but Crono's does?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

THEY BOTH MAKE SENSE

YOU'RE BOTH TOWN

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Kdub »

OK then. The reason I asked is because when you said this:
Nero Cain wrote:A grave digger is a miller variant.
I was like "???", but I checked the wiki, and you are correct. I had thought "grave digger/robber" was an alternate version of the forensic investigator role and referred to your claimed ability to flip dead players, but it actually is a miller variant. Now that I see that this is what you were referring to with your earlier post, I concede that it's possible that Chrono made up the miller thing on his own. I think his use of the word "miller" instead of "false" is understandable, but it would be nice if he could confirm what you said and explain his choice of words.

Miller without a cop is fairly common. Multiple millers without a cop is a bit strange, but that appears to be the case.

Fate can you answer this?:
Kdub wrote:Fate, does your enabler role say that if you die, all future kills from that particular player will no longer be janitored, or does it apply to all people previously killed by that player as well?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Its vague, it says that while I'm alive their kills will be janitored.

I suppose I could clarify, but Batt dying didn't flip anyone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote: Riceballtail -
Logos
(Hated Grave Robber)
- Destroyed Night 3
This looks unjanitored to me.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

N3, AFTER Batt was lynched. There were no retroactive unjanitoring.

Which is what Kdub was asking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not to sure that was supposed to work. Anyways if Fate was town he'd be trying to lynch me by now. :)

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Fate »

That's the dumbest meta shit ever, and its something YOU would do, not me.

Because you're doing it now.

"TEEHEEE REGARDLESS OF CLAIM IM GONNA SUSPECT FATE CUZ MY READS ARE THE READS OF THE SPEAR THAT PIERCES THE HEAVEN"

"HEHEHEEEHEEHHEHEHEHE"

That said Kdub is probably scum anyway.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Fate »

But Katsuki's "I didn't fullclaim because I didn't want to DIEEE" is BULLOX. BEcause is scum try to get her lynched off that then SCUM WOULD TRY TO GET HER LYNCHED OFF THAT AND IT WOULD BE APPARENT TO A TOWNSCUMHUNTER.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think there's anything
wrong
with suspecting you. Your claim doesn't make total sense to me and I really hate the way you've made it a point to declare Chrono uber town since day 1. Your interactions with Katscum really irk me.

Though after thinking about it...

Vezo is lurking horribly as well as MS. I wouldn't be against their lynch.

unvote

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I have an idea.
Let's force kdub to hammer katsuki. This way we get rid of him and in case he is supersaint we lose someone who we wanted to lynch. If he is telling the truth it's not like the scum wanted to him kdub anyway.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fate wrote:But Katsuki's "I didn't fullclaim because I didn't want to DIEEE" is BULLOX. BEcause is scum try to get her lynched off that then SCUM WOULD TRY TO GET HER LYNCHED OFF THAT AND IT WOULD BE APPARENT TO A TOWNSCUMHUNTER.
In hindsight, it would have been a most excellent trap. It didn't occur to me, I was only worried about the bp-immunity going to the right person.

@Nero: I still don't get what your case on me if you think I'm scum.

By the way guys, vezok is scum. I REALLY THINK THE PLAY FOR TODAY IS EITHER VEZOK OR MS.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Katsuki »

btw fate, I'm not you. Traps aren't my specialty. = =
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Kdub »

NP Fate, I was just wondering if we could try to narrow down the possibilities if we assume a 3rd enabler was one of the unflipped dead people, but it seems like that isn't the case.
vezokpiraka wrote:I have an idea.
Let's force kdub to hammer katsuki. This way we get rid of him and in case he is supersaint we lose someone who we wanted to lynch. If he is telling the truth it's not like the scum wanted to him kdub anyway.
If we decide to lynch Katsuki, I'd be fine with this if that's what people want to do.

If Katsuki actually is telling the truth about her role, then vezok is very probably scum for suggesting this. As scum, he would have to know that I was telling the truth about being a VT, so he lets me get the kill immunity and leaves his team free to kill off PRs at night. If Kat is actually a scum supersaint, then conversely, vezok is probably town.

Kat, why did your opinion on vezo change from "no read" in 747 to "is scum" in 770? I still don't understand your reason for not claiming the NK-immunity-granting ability. If you were worried about it going to the right person, why would you NOT just claim it up front?

This game needs more posting from MS.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote: @Nero: I still don't get what your case on me if you think I'm scum.
b/c you were all like "hai, Prana is my stronger read but I'm going to bandwagon MS for no snorking reason." AND THEN you spent time avoiding the question.
vezokpiraka wrote:I have an idea.
look who finally posts when he gets his name called out.

I'm also surprised that Chrono hasn't shown up yet.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Fate »

Fucking hell, I have vezok down as town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”