Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Battousai »

It was not in the RVS bullshit. It was halfway into the game day. FATE you're an idiot for not reading a player's posts.

Vote Count:

Battousai: 4
(Katsuki, vezokpiraka, Reckamonic, Midnight's Sorrow)
Midnight's Sorrow: 2
(Nero Cain, KDub)
vezokpiraka: 2
(Riceballtail, Battousai)
Reckamonic: 1
(Fate)
Fate: 1
(PranaDevil)

Not Voting:

BunnyLover
bv310
Chronopie
Starbuck

Lynch:

8 votes.

Deadline:

February 17th - 2:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Fate »

YES YOU DUMB FUCK.

KISE HAS AN IMAGINATION A 1000X BIGGER THAN YOUR STUPID LITTLE BRAIN APPARENTLY.

IF IT TURNS OUT BADLY LYNCH ME, IVE ALREADY SAID AS MUCH.

THIS LITTLE "PISS OFF" ATTITUDE ISNT REBELLIOUS, CUTE, OR INTELLIGENT.

ITS JUST FUCKING STUPID.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

Battousai wrote:It was not in the RVS bullshit. It was halfway into the game day. FATE you're an idiot for not reading a player's posts.
It was OBVIOUSLY a fake daykill, and I didn't even notice Vezok had claimed.

YEAH SO I SKIM.

Better than being stubbornly anti-town
for no fucking reason

1. Everyone does as I say
2. We lynch scum today
3. FUCKING PROFIT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Okay... So who do we lynch today then Fate, if your so clever you ;)

You've been yapping about it for awhile now it seems- so who?

Three guess who... :roll:
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Fate »

POST YOUR FUCKIN LISTS FIRST THATS THE GODDAMN POINT.

IM GLAD MPR ISNT THERE BECAUSE THATD JUST BE MORE CLOWNS TO DEAL WITH.

YOU ALL THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY HUH?

"HERP DEPR ITS MY META TO BE A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS TREHEHEHEHHEHEEEEEEEE"
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

The rules of playing with Fate:

"Do as Fate says"

That's it, don't think, don't use logic, don't actually play the game, just do everything Fate says, even if what Fate is saying is anti-town.

Fate, what you are proposing is utter stupidity, you're suggesting the entire player base of this game posts an ANTI TOWN post, and because I point out that, and point out that you are talking utter bollocks "I" am stupid?

Get fucked, or lynched. Or both for all I care. But there's no way in hell you are town and trying to direct the town to play in an anti-town way.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

Post by bv310 »

Yeah, I'm not posting a list. I don't believe in them normally, and having Fate scream a demand for them at me is not any more appealing.

I will be doing a reread in the next day or so, and I'll try and get some proper content up.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Reckamonic wrote:you can sheep Fate, he's town.

But DTM, Iec, Zodiark, Nero and Dutch are all scum, so don't listen to them.
This still holds (mostly) true.

But don't sheep Fate anymore, he's voting weird :P

If I had to pick a fifth scum, I'd go with Kdub.
I'm getting lots of townreads from this game (MS, Fate, RBT, Vezok, Prana...)

~Dram~
._.
meeeeeeep?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Fate »

This is seriously pissing me off.

What part of: POST THIS AND MY ROLE FINDS 100% SCUM

DON'T YOU CLOWNS UNDERSTAND?

DO YOU WANNA LYNCH FUCKIN BLINDLY AGAIN?

SHAPE THE FUCK UP TOWN. LISTS AREN'T ANTI TOWN IN MULTISCUM GAMES ANYWAY
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 am

Post by PranaDevil »

What part of "you're obviously talking out of your hole" don't you understand Fate?

You are suggesting that your role will "100% find scum" but only if everyone posts their lists. We KNOW that it's bullshit, so shut the fuck up about it.

But let me humour you.

What if everyone's lists are actually on the wrong track? Will it still find scum? Of course it wouldn't.

Then there's the fact that you (and yes, me) led a lynch on Zodiark yesterday, considering your role why would you choose to not do the same yesterday? Simple answer is that you're talking out of your hole and being scummy as all fuck.

I strongly suggest we lynch Fate, there's no way he's town directing town to play badly, which in turn means he's scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

Prana stop being dense as fuck. There's no scum motivation for me to do this when I was under no pressure. There's no scum motivation at all, you're just piggy backing off Rbt saying the lists were anti town andusing this as an excuse to be on a Fate wagon that's going nowhere.

SCUM DON'T NEED HELP KNOWING WHO TO KILL, they'll be just fine on their own.

I didn't say RANk you reads, which I could see as slightly anti town, just MAKE A LIST SO MY ROLE CAN WORK. Scum obviously are scared of my information and wwant to resist this as much as pssible.

I didn't do it yesterday due to constraints on my role. Whethers its even day or night only I won't claim.

Now we can lynch the refusers and hit probscum, or we can hit guaranteed scum if everyone posts two lists.

Balls in your court town, there's literally nothing more I can do. If I claim the lists will be altered arbitrarily and lose purpose.

Once again if you're town and want scum lynched, please co operate
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:
I think this game would be more bearable without Fate.

Chrono and MS need rope.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Fate »

Once every one posts I claim and my requests make sense.

If it soesnt, lynch me and when I flip lynch the scum I catch. Its really that simple.

I don't suppose you'd know anything about being protown though Nero Moron
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am

Post by bv310 »

Nero Cain wrote::eek:
I think this game would be more bearable without Fate.
QFT. I'm not going to post a list that, at best, does absolutely nothing. Fate, even if your role does work the way you said, by claiming that you're going to be using that role tonight, you're going to be dead by tomorrow. Why would we bother to give the scum something to work off of for ABSOLUTELY NO net gain?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Battousai »

My list is:

Town: Myself
Scum: Vezok, MoI, Chrono
Scum if Fate doesn't want null results: Everyone not listed above.

I see nothing wrong with posting this, since I don't have any town reads yet. Besides, all this Fate hate is looking a bit opportunistic for scum to say FUCK YOU FATE and continue to go lurk.

BV: Why did you not mention anything about the MoI fake daykill or Vezok's reaction?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Fate »

My role has either been used or will be used today bv, so there's no worry about me dying with my info. The only way that happens is if we lynch before everyone posts their lists.

All this "give scum something" is bullshit rhetoric. HOW does it help scum? It doesn't. It helps town AND let's me use my role effectively to catch multiple scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Fate wrote: HOW does it help scum? It doesn't. It helps town AND let's me use my role effectively to catch multiple scum.
For someone who's been here a year, you're dense as fuck.

How does it help scum? Let me list some ways:

Scum know exactly how well they're blending in (while otherwise they are only guessing based on people's comments. If I only have a slight read on someone I wont necessarily call them out on it, scum would be thinking they're playing well, and slip further because of it. If I announced I felt they were likely scum, they would pull themselves in). So that's point one.

Scum would then also know exactly who the most obv town players are. If this works out to being one of them, then they know exactly who to keep looking extremely pro-town out of their group if there's a need to bus. Point two.

If there's a couple of people causing trouble for scum, but aren't viewed as that "obv town" could also be killed by scum while knowing there's almost no chance of a doc protect (and if it appears there is, then they'll have a nice small list of who likely protected them. Namely those who felt they were town). So there's a third point.

Anyone who shows up as town (and as far as scum are concerned, IS town (they wont know if it's town or opposing scum) will be ignored regarding night kills because it's almost guarenteed the doc would protect them. Meaning scum can look elsewhere and get a free kill in. Without the lists the scum might not be entirely sure, and would target the player, meaning scum lose a kill. Point four.

That's merely off the top of my head. Those are some fucking important things for scum to know, I see absolutely fuck all that would help town though, beyond your "but my wole wud be gud!" Which is bullshit in the first place.

The fact I'm having to fucking TEACH YOU THIS FATE is fucking ridiculous. You're going to play the fucking "dur, I don't know how it's anti-town to reveal full lists, dur!" card despite being here longer than me (albiet only be a week), and think you wont get called on it? Fuck that shit. Either you're a complete plank who needs to go relearn the basics, or you know full well how it's anti-town and are pretending to be a dumb fuck and were hoping you wouldn't get called on it.

You're scum who is attempting to pull the wool over the town's eyes by bullshitting about a role.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Bunnylover »

PranaDevil wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:giving lists like that is extremely anti-town.
QFT
Fate wrote:MY ROLE RELATED INFO WORKS IF YOU DO AS I FUCKING SAY
Yeah... and being as none of us know if you have a role as such, it could all be bullshit. What's more so far this day phase (If you are town) you may as well have gone "hey scums, you need to kill me tonight". As you've announced you have a role that (somehow) requires you to know who everyone else believes is scum or town.

For a start, I call absolute bullshit on any role like that, second you know as well as anyone else that posting a full scum/town list is just letting the scum know just how well they're doing, and helps them much, much more than it helps town (if it even helps town at all, I'd say it doesn't). Thirdly, you're basically saying that everyone in the game should follow you or they're scum.

Fuck that shit.
Thats how Fate plays the god damn game. You follow him, or your dead. You don't believe me, go look at Decon 2 mafia and you'll see who opposed Fate and how quickly those people died.

Omg Scum know how well they are doing!!!! So what? Reads can change like that, faster then lightning striking the ground. One slip up and no matter how many people think your town, you can be lynched. So saying its incredible anti-town to post a Scum/Town list, well I say bullshit. It doesn't help scum, it helps the Vig to know who they should shot, it makes connection because Scum aren't going to put their scum buddies all as town/scum.

THEIR IS NO GOD DAMN ANTI-TOWN SIDE OF DOING WHAT FATE IS ASKING. I AM ONE OF THE FIRST PERSON WHO WILL STAND UP AND CALL FATE ON HIS BULLSHIT ACTIONS IF HE TRIES TO DO SOME BULLSHIT.

This is like a cop coming out and saying, "Who should I investigate?" and everyone saying, "OMFG IM NOT TELLING YOU WHO TO INVESTIGATE BECAUSE THAT WILL BE ANTI-TOWN HURRRR!????????".

This is my first game where I am actually siding with Fate because I'm actually agreeing with him. I find it strange x-x.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

So if it doesn't help town, try disproving what I've posting above. I dares you.

It's fucking Mafia 101.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

PranaDevil wrote:So if it doesn't help town, try disproving what I've posting above. I dares you.

It's fucking Mafia 101.
IT FUCKING DOES HELP TOWN IF SOMEONE IS CLAIMING THAT DOING THIS HELP THEM FIND SCUM BASED ON THEIR ROLE.
WHERE DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?
IF FATE IS TOWN, HE IS GETTING SOME KIND OF INFORMATION THIS DAY, RIGHT NOW DURING THIS DAY. THIS IS A CLOSED BOOK CASED. EITHER FATE IS DOING SOME KIND OF DUMBASS GAMBIT AS SCUM OR IS TOWN WITH A POWER THAT CAN HELP US.
IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY HAVE A POWER THAT CAN HELP US, BUT THEY NEED OUR HELP, SHOULD WE NOT HELP THEM?
ESPECIALLY IF WE GET INFORMATION
DURING THIS DAY.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I meant "doesn't help scum", and you should know that.

So point stands. Go disprove ALL FOUR POINTS I stated regarding how it helps scum and not town.

Oh, and I have a role where if everyone tells me exactly what role they have I can find all the scum in one hit. Now are you going to help me, or point out that it's a bloody stupid, anti-town, and nonsensical role? It's the second one isn't it? Which is exactly why I'm calling Fate out on his bullshit.

Now come on bunny, get to proving why my four points (and there are more) don't actually help the scum while harming the town. Go on.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Oh, and for the record, a vig doesn't need everyone to state their entire town/scum lists. Unless the vig is a total prat, in which case the best thing they could do is shoot themselves instead.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

PranaDevil wrote:
Fate wrote: HOW does it help scum? It doesn't. It helps town AND let's me use my role effectively to catch multiple scum.
For someone who's been here a year, you're dense as fuck.

How does it help scum? Let me list some ways:

Scum know exactly how well they're blending in (while otherwise they are only guessing based on people's comments. If I only have a slight read on someone I wont necessarily call them out on it, scum would be thinking they're playing well, and slip further because of it. If I announced I felt they were likely scum, they would pull themselves in). So that's point one.

Scum would then also know exactly who the most obv town players are. If this works out to being one of them, then they know exactly who to keep looking extremely pro-town out of their group if there's a need to bus. Point two.

If there's a couple of people causing trouble for scum, but aren't viewed as that "obv town" could also be killed by scum while knowing there's almost no chance of a doc protect (and if it appears there is, then they'll have a nice small list of who likely protected them. Namely those who felt they were town). So there's a third point.

Anyone who shows up as town (and as far as scum are concerned, IS town (they wont know if it's town or opposing scum) will be ignored regarding night kills because it's almost guarenteed the doc would protect them. Meaning scum can look elsewhere and get a free kill in. Without the lists the scum might not be entirely sure, and would target the player, meaning scum lose a kill. Point four.

That's merely off the top of my head. Those are some fucking important things for scum to know, I see absolutely fuck all that would help town though, beyond your "but my wole wud be gud!" Which is bullshit in the first place.

The fact I'm having to fucking TEACH YOU THIS FATE is fucking ridiculous. You're going to play the fucking "dur, I don't know how it's anti-town to reveal full lists, dur!" card despite being here longer than me (albiet only be a week), and think you wont get called on it? Fuck that shit. Either you're a complete plank who needs to go relearn the basics, or you know full well how it's anti-town and are pretending to be a dumb fuck and were hoping you wouldn't get called on it.

You're scum who is attempting to pull the wool over the town's eyes by bullshitting about a role.
1) It doesn't matter how well scum blend in. Actually scum knowing they are blending is actually great for us. Scum have to play safe because they don't know what everyone thinks of them (do they think I'm scum or town). But the moment you find out the majority of the town thinks your town, your gameplay begins to change.
Have you ever been in a game where someone got Confirmed town (like they died and were rebirth)? You will notice their gameplay is not the same as previous. Reason why? Because they are confirmed. It doesn't matter what they say, they aren't going to be lynched. Its the same logic basically.

I gotta go eat, so I'll get to your other points tomrrow.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

or later tonight.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:8.
RELEVANCE:
Stay on the topic of the game. No bickering or personal attacks. Joking around is cool, but let's keep it civil. E-beef can ruin a game in an instant, so help keep the spirit up.
:!:

Sent out PMs to those this concerns.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”