Deadline:

February 28, 2011
----
(Today?)

Events:

Day 1: Zodiark13 lynched
Night 1: Iecerint, DTMaster & MagnaofIllusion killed
Day 2: Reckamonic lynched
Night 2: BunnyLover & bv310 killed; GummyBear protects; Iecerint & MagnaofIllusion revealed
Day 3: Battousai lynched
Night 3: Riceballtail & PranaDevil killed
Day 4: Midnight's Sorrow lynched
Night 4: KDub, Fate & vezokpiraka killed; BunnyLover & PranaDevil revealed
Day 5: Chronopie shits bricks
Day 5: Nero Cain is lynched; endgame

Alive: 3?

2. Nero Cain
5. Chronopie
14. Katsuki
rewq455

Dead: 15?

9. Zodiark13 - Kain Highwind (Delayed Tracker) - Lynched Day 1

15. DTMaster - ? - Destroyed Night 1
16. Iecerint - Adam "Kane Marcus" (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2
17. MagnaofIllusion - Kuroki Kaze (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 1 - Revealed Night 2

3. Reckamonic - Sin (Destroyer) - Lynched Day 2

18. BunnyLover - Wanderer - Destroyed Night 2 - Revealed Night 4

11. bv310 - ? - Destroyed Night 2
10. GummyBear
Starbuck
- Phoenix (Protector) - Left Night 2
12. Battousai
Dutch one
- Schala (Enabler) - Lynched Day 3
13. Riceballtail - Logos (Hated Grave Robber) - Destroyed Night 3
4. PranaDevil - Shantatto (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 3 - Revealed Night 4
6. Midnight's Sorrow - Kazuki Takemura (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 4

1. KDub - ? - Destroyed Night 4
8. Fate - ? - Destroyed Night 4
7. vezokpiraka - Guile (Vanilla Townie) - Destroyed Night 4

Replacements List:

No one

Sample VT Role PM wrote:
Character:
Banon

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 23 times in total.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Kise »

RULES:

VOTING:
For votes to count, they need to be bolded and in similar format to this -->
Vote: Player Name
. If you want to cancel your vote, it must also be bolded -->
Unvote
. You MUST unvote before voting for someone else.

DAY PHASE:
Talk, vote, FOS, HOS, MFOS, etc. There will be a universal deadline of 2 weeks for every day phase. If no one reaches the needed votes for a lynch by the time of deadline, there will be no lynch at all that day.

NIGHT PHASE:
Thread shall be locked tight until the next day begins. This phase will last a maximum of 72 hours. Those of you with night actions can send them to my PM box as early as you want. You can also make a list of players to use an action on, in order, just in case your top choice(s) don't make it to nightfall.

PARTICIPATION:
Please inform me of any online access issues that may effect your appearance in the game. If you lurk and miss most or all of a day phase, you will be punished (rule #10). I may feel that your attention is needed in the thread and will prod you, even if you already posted that same day. Dead players are allowed to make one fluff/bah posts. I will replace after more than one failure to appear, such as not reacting to prods. If you are not involved in this game, please do not post in any related threads to the game.

ROLES/CLAIMS:
All forms of claiming are allowed, but you are
not allowed to quote your role PM nor post any links
. Paraphrasing is acceptable. If you have a question about your role, I prefer you PM me about it so I don't reveal much to influence the others' gameplay. I will allow you to ask me a question in thread, but I may feel the need to answer via PM rather than publicly. If I PM you any such information,
do not
directly quote or paraphrase my message. It was PM'd for a reason.

EDITING:
Do not edit your post for any reason. If you feel the need to add or make a correction, just make a second post.

MOD EDITING:
I prefer votecounts on each page. Since I may not be online at the time every new page is being made, I will insert votecounts at the top of each page (every 25 posts) to help display the votes at specific times. My color will be
blue
and I will use the ooc tag. You ARE allowed to use colors but please do not imitate me or mislead others into believing I said something when I did not... Except for scum cuz they need to fakeclaim.

FLAVOR:
I have a sweet tooth. The references I use (characters, locations, items)
may or may not
have relevance or relation to the roles you all have received. In the interest of a flavorful story, I will use any reference I see fitting at the time but it does not (always) indicate anything about the players. I will be writing with characters not even used for roles in this current game, as well as characters you (the players) mention. Characters
may appear in future games
as legit roles, but, in the meantime, I will create scenes for mere enjoyment rather than depending on the relation to your individual roles.

RELEVANCE:
Stay on the topic of the game. No bickering or personal attacks. Joking around is cool, but let's keep it civil. E-beef can ruin a game in an instant, so help keep the spirit up. You
are allowed
to speak about other games as long as either 1) The game is over, or 2) The game is ongoing but the Mod has given you permission to speak about that particular game.

OUTSIDE DISCUSSION:
Unless your role permits it, please do not strategize or speak of information pertinent to this game anywhere else but this thread. This means no AIM, no YAHOO, no MSN, no SKYPE, no PMs, no E-MAILS, no PHONE CALLS, no TEXTS, no SMOKE SIGNALS, no SIGN LANGUAGE, no TELEPATHY. If you talk about the game elsewhere, you will be modkilled.

OFFENSES:
Violators, beware. I can tolerate honest mistakes. Howeve; 1st time petty offenders get a warning; 2nd time petty offenders will be made voteless, and can continue playing. 3rd time petty offenders will be penalized in some fashion, and I don't mean Gucci or Prada. Serious offenders, violators, terrorists and rapists alike will be modkilled. Being modkilled means this game is an auto-loss for you, even if your faction won. Better yet, it's a double loss. (I need to write a fresh paragraph for the next game. I'm tired of recycling this.)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Kise »

Spoiler: Prelude (S-Enix III Ending)
Atop the floating Gagazet ruins, sparks are produce by the clash of metal on metal. One gunman, one swordsman; both having done this battle in their previous world. His red & black coat now shredded and shaped into wings, Vincent Valentine became overwhelmed with the essence of chaos, allowing it to transform him into this devilish form. His opponent's pale, silver hair flows with the wind; SOLDIER uniform still untarnished during this bout.

Vincent points his firearm steadily, trying not to miss his enemy as they nearly warp from side to side, closing the distance between themselves and Valentine. When he is finally able to antipate the katana-wielder's next location, Vincent squeezes the trigger to let out a flaring burst. The shot meets its target, though the swordsman swipes at the flaring energy to dispel it.

Without hesistancy, Valentine whirls through the air to avoid being cut by the opponent, now aiming his weapon downward to release another non-elemental blast. This shot fails to find the intended target, however, instead creating a gaping series of streams on the mountainous path. Vincents realizes that his enemy had shifted upwards onto a set of large stones, now able to leap off in an effort to reach Vincent in midair.

None of Vincent's attacks have the chance to damage the bladesman. Each shot from the cannon is negated by the silver-haired combatant's graceful strokes; he cuts the blasts just as they get within a few feet of him. When the swordsman comes face-to-face with Valentine, he attempts to impale the demonic hero but has his katana slammed down by Vincent's gun.

The two enemies plummet back down to the ground, landing on their feet and mightily pressing each other's weapons against the other's. Vincent hoists his firearm upwards so that his foe's longsword does not peer over and lacerate him. Still full of confidence, Valentine doesn't break a sweat, though neither does the adversary.

Vincent:
"You aren't a pushover like I remember you.. Or maybe I have you and your mother confused.. She was defeated quite easily by myself, Sephiroth."

Unable to let anger take control of him, the former top class SOLDIER smirks after a while, then shoving his boot into Valentine's abdomen to knock him back. Immediately, Vincent takes flight once more while simultaneously firing 'bullets' out at Sephiroth. After deflecting all of the shots, the pale-haired warrior is taken ahold of by a handful of other heroes he previously thought he had slain... There was something wrong with them; evident by the grayish color-tone of their skin.

Sephiroth thinks to himself that these cannot be zombies, as they would surely have done more than contain him for as long as they do. Valentine's reluctancy costs him an opening to attack his true enemy. By the time he prepares to shoot, another individual - clad in silver & red armor - approaches the gray-skinned mob and incapacitates them using his own broadsword.

Vincent:
"Sigmund?!"

Someone thought to be sided with Vincent and the other protagonist during their whole ordeal on Mt. Gagazet, Sigmund now appears to have aligned himself with the malevolent Sephiroth. His skin would mutate to a blueish hue, signifying that Jenova's cells had an influence over him. Vincent calmly descends back down, standing across from the other two... All three must soon glance over to the side as the gray-skinned men come back to life, somewhat. Their leader reveals herself: Mitochondria Eve, carefully hovering behind her mindless minions.

Sigmund stances himself, though his 'partner' would rather continue to focus on Valentine. As Sigmund rushes towards the opposing faction, Sephiroth makes a teleporting dash at Vincent, still connecting weapon-to-weapon as neither man seems to have an advantage over the other... At least until Vincent thrusts an additional firearm into Sephiroth's stomach...

Cleaving his way through the pack of Eve's men, Sigmund pushes past a few bodies until eventually nearing Eve herself. She ascends higher than Sigmund can reach, taunting him as she also circles around and provides a distraction for her drones to then catch him off guard. Eve holds her arms out, directing a laser beam (lolwut) out of her hands to deal a critical blow to Sigmund.

Farther across the continent, something large and dark erupts with its own series of yellowish energy-bombs. Airships passing by just barely escape the gigantic explosion that occurs after the bombing. The entire floating island is broken into chunks, toppling down to the ridged caverns below and taking everyone on the island with it.

The dust settles close to an entire hour later. The minions are now spread out in different places, flattened as a result of the fall. Sigmund had been crushed by stones; he would have died sooner if Eve could finish him off. The monstrous Eve tried to levitate away, but became weakened by the energy-bomb initially.

Mitochondria Eve was now trapped beneath a cluster of rocks, unable to free herself. She suffered from multiple gash-injuries following the crash. With her arm stretched up to the sky, she gives it all she has in an attempt to release her body from the stones and at least die a slower death... A familiar boot steps down on her arm, seemingly unharmed by the fall. Eve gasps as her lifeforce fades... Sephiroth removes his foot, grinning with his katana's steel body covered in blood. He looks out to where the source of the bomb came from, unsure if he is going to pursue this power or not...
Last edited by Kise on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Kise »

The Gold Saucer's Event Square served as a main attraction tonight due to the advertisement of two renowned warriors; The well versed wizard Spyrex, and the martian known simply as the
Knight of Cydonia
. The two play their respective roles during a stage play as a large audience watches from across the platform.

One of the girls from the Honeybee Inn is courted by Kise, both standing by the entryway, shamelessly engaging in a session of face-sucking. Those who can hear the two "love birds" suckling either turn their noses up or let out a loud sigh, finding the public act of arousal to be uncivil and rude. As Kise begins to inch his hand closer to her chest, she pulls herself away.

Honeybee Babe:
"Slow down. This isn't the right time to be doing this."

Kise:
"You're right... let's head over to that haunted hotel in Ghost Square!"

Honeybee Babe:
"Umm.. what I meant by not the right time is that marriage should come first. I'm a girl with morals, y'know."

Kise:
"Baby, when you don't believe in religion, there's no such thing as sinning."

Right as he says this, the lights begin to flicker. Everyone looks around for a moment, though the show on-stage goes on. That is, until the lights are knocked out following a sudden tremor. The entire amusement park is shaken up, which frightens the visitors who wonder what the cause of this could be.

Kise:
"
I was only kidding! I could never stop believing in you, oh mighty espers, deities and gods inbetween!
"

Honeybee Babe:
"It's not the espers. It sounded like something blew up outside."

Kise:
"Let's go check it out."

And so, they go!

*THUMP*

That's the sound of her running right into the wall.

Kise:
"Take my hand..."

She does as Kise suggest and he leads her all the way out to the Gold Saucer's entrance. They find it difficult to maneuver past the startled crowd(s) of vacationers. None of the staff are willing to let people ride the gondola back into town, and for good reason as another explosion is heard, seemingly not too far off.

Trying to block out the screams and sounds of panic, Kise navigates himself and the woman over to a balcony that overlooks the terrain hundreds of yards below. There are two craters in the ground, looking more like open pits of fire. Much further ahead is the origin of this disturbance; a large, dark structure shoots out yellow-colored blasts of energy. Once the yellow particles impact with the ground outside of the Gold Saucer, the elevated amusement park rattles along to the rumblings.

Groups were already sent out to investigate. Dozens of airships pass by the Gold Saucer, heading towards the source of these recent bombardments. Spyrex, KoC and Kise look on worriedly, wondering what will come from this situation.
Last edited by Kise on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Kise »

Day 1 begins. With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.
Deadline is two weeks away from this point.

1. KDub
2. Nero Cain
3. Reckamonic
4. PranaDevil
5. Chronopie
6. Midnight's Sorrow
7. vezokpiraka
8. Fate
9. Zodiark13
10. Starbuck
11. bv310
12. Dutch one
13. Riceballtail
14. rewq455
15. DTMaster
16. Iecerint
17. MagnaofIllusion
18. Bunnylover

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Kise »

vezokpiraka wrote:/confirm. I just opened my PM. Either Kise is a super ninja or he made a mistake.
If you're referring to the edit I made, I did that to add a link to the game thread since I started Day 1. You were one of the last to confirm and I did this with 3 others.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Kise »

If anyone cares, I edited the two opening scenes on page one. The formatting looks more readable; less irritating.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Kise »

DARKLIGHTA!

(I told you I had to RP that weekend!)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Not to put pressure on DTM or anything but I just feel like expressing my love of looking at all the colorful avatars in this thread - Especially the illustrated ones. Seems like an appropriate time to get that off my chest. Anyway, nice hustle here, gang. Carry on.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Heads up: There's a blizzard in my area and the streets are toppled with snow. Reports say this will continue until tomorrow night so if you all don't see from me tomorrow night, you may want to shoot Spyrex a PM for votecounts or any other matter.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Kise »

If Katsuki posts in this thread, she will replace rewq445.

:shifty:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Dragon Warrior Monsters is considered Square Enix. I get no hai? :neutral:

WELCOME. Make yourself at home.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Knock, knock.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Bunnylover wrote:
Kise wrote:
Knock, knock.
Whose there?
Forgot.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Zodiark13: 10
(Reckamonic, Iecerint, vezokpiraka, PranaDevil, Katsuki, MagnaofIllusion, bv310, Fate, Midnight's Sorrow, Chronopie)

Dutch one: 3
(Dutch one, BunnyLover, Zodiark13)
PranaDevil: 1
(Nero Cain)
MagnaofIllusion: 1
(DTMaster)
BunnyLover: 1
(KDub)
bv310: 1
(Starbuck)
vezokpiraka: 1
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

---

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Kise »

The airships were getting closer to the gigantic calamity. Most people on a particular vessel look to Zodiark for his famed ability to investigate from high distances. Talking him into it, the passengers get Zodiark to agree and scope out their target by leaping high into the sky to observe. He takes a running start off the top of the ship towards the giant structure.

What they don't tell him is that he shouldn't go too high because there is another ship above them... Zodiark's head collides with the other aircraft's propeller, cycling him around before "spitting" him out and away from his original ship. His [former] crewmates stare as his body flies past the deck, leaving them helpless to save him as he falls from the trophospheric regions...

Zodiark13 -
Kain Highwind
(Delayed Tracker)
- Lynched Day 1

The first night will last for 72 hours. Anyone with an action that wishes to use it, please PM me within that time.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Kise »

They were getting close enough to the dark entity to make out its appearance. It resembled something out of a Godzilla flick, but with no possible way of an actor having mobility beneath the costume. At this time, Battousai kindly walks up to members of the ship's handlers.

Battousai:
"Excuse me, where is Dutch one?"

Captain:
"Dutch one is.. well.. he's in his skin!"

Crewmate:
"He jumps out; you jump in! Haha!"

Battousai find this annoying, but then he comes across Dutch one not far away. He approaches the young kid and, pretty much as joked about by the crew, Dutch's skeleton pops out of his skin to then swap flesh with Battousai.

Captain:
" :neutral: "

Crewmate:
".............."

Elsewhere: DTMaster is roasting marshmallows over an open fire. He's accompanied by Iecerint - playing a makeshift guitar - and MagnaofIllusion, who walks around trying to get reception on his cell. A few seconds pass by and MoI finally gets another bar on his phone.

Magna:
"Aha! This is a good area."

DTM:
"What are you doing, again?"

Iecerint:
"
See you driving 'round town with the girl I love, and I'm like-
"

Magna:
"Haven't you heard of a thing called cell phones? I need to try making contact with people I know. Hopefully this will help me figure out exactly what's been going on or at least help me get home."

Still jumping for joy, Magna shouts out from the depths of his heart to let the wilderness know how excited he is. As he looks up and howls, he gets squashed by.. apparently, Zodiark, as the dragoon finally came plummeting down.

Iecerint:
"Magna! Are you okay? Talk to me!"

Iecerint and DTM scurry over to where MoI was landed upon. Irregardless of their troubles, another series of bomb-matter are launched their way to instantly incinerate the trio. Their bodies are tremendously burned to the point where their identities cannot be made out.

Iecerint -
?
- Destroyed Night 1
DTMaster -
?
- Destroyed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion -
?
- Destroyed Night 1

Day 2 is here.
With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
2-week deadline is in place.
Battousai replaces Dutch one.

1. KDub
2. Nero Cain
3. Reckamonic
4. PranaDevil
5. Chronopie
6. Midnight's Sorrow
7. vezokpiraka
8. Fate
10. Starbuck
11. bv310
12. Battousai
Dutch one

13. Riceballtail
14. Katsuki
rewq455

18. Bunnylover

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Battousai replaced Dut-
Oh that's not what you're referring to, is it?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Kise »

I GOT A PM FROM MPR! HE'S DOING OKAY!

Votecount coming up.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Kise »

I PM'd him a while back, but he's not available to play mafia at the moment. Maybe Part 5. I miss his claims.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:8.
RELEVANCE:
Stay on the topic of the game. No bickering or personal attacks. Joking around is cool, but let's keep it civil. E-beef can ruin a game in an instant, so help keep the spirit up.
:!:

Sent out PMs to those this concerns.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Katsuki wrote:Thanks kise for noting my V/LA... That prod hurt! :igmeoy:

/back, will post later today/tomorrow depending when I have time.
*offers cupcake to make up for it*

:oops:

Vote Count:

Battousai: 4
(Katsuki, vezokpiraka, Reckamonic, Midnight's Sorrow)
Midnight's Sorrow: 2
(Nero Cain, KDub)
vezokpiraka: 2
(Riceballtail, Battousai)
Reckamonic: 1
(Fate)
Fate: 1
(PranaDevil)

Not Voting:

BunnyLover
bv310
Chronopie
Starbuck

Lynch:

8 votes.

Deadline:

February 17th - 2:00 AM EST
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote Count:

Reckamonic: 8
(Fate, Chronopie, BunnyLover, KDub, vezokpiraka, Midnight's Sorrow, Katsuki, PranaDevil)

BunnyLover: 2
(bv310, Battousai)
Battousai: 1
(Reckamonic)
Midnight's Sorrow: 1
(Nero Cain)
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

Starbuck (SEEKING REPLACEMENT)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by Kise »

It would be a long and tough battle, but the heroes would eventually conquer one of the menacing creatures before it had a chance to spread its ruin once more. Piloting Vegnagun, a brave warrior commands the machine to blast the monstrosity in the sky. The creature was nearly finished preparing it's gravity attack when the Vegnagun's arsenal rips its head open.

The gigantic beast would still levitate in the air, though its figure would come apart as spiritual pyreflies leave it's body. Everyone celebrates their success with eliminating one of the threats, but they know the battle was not yet over. All it took was teamwork to take Sin down.

Reckamonic -
Sin
(Destroyer)
- Lynched Day 2

Night 2 will last 72 hours. Please submit any actions within that time.
Sorry for not being around. Haven't been feeling good lately.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Kise »

MODNOTE ---> I'm still "ill" so please forgive me.
bv310 screams out,
"Kaiju! Kaiju!"
as the creature resurfaces by the marshlands. It charges up its attack while hundreds of unarmed bystanders now flee the scene. Unfortunately for him, he gets caught in the lethal blast radius, along with dozens of others.

Starbuck looks down from the skies, flapping her wings. She is tapped on the shoulder as GummyBear suddenly tells her that her shift is over. Starbuck goes to clock out as GummyBear takes over. GB sees one person that needs a saving and swoops down, spreading their Rebirth Flame to revive them, though this now means GB's job is done here.

BunnyLover -
?
- Destroyed Night 2
bv310 -
?
- Destroyed Night 2
GummyBear (who replaced Starbuck overnight lolkthxbai) -
Phoenix
(Protector)
- Leaves Night 2

Elsewhere, the pyreflies of two fallen heroes regroup near the site of destruction. Only a few of you get to see MoI and Iecerint for who they really were before their phantom visages dissipate.

Iecerint -
Adam "Kane" Marcus
(Vanilla Townie)
- Destroyed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion -
Kuroki Kaze
(Vanilla Townie)
- Destroyed Night 1

Day 3 expires in two weeks.
With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

1. KDub
2. Nero Cain
4. PranaDevil
5. Chronopie
6. Midnight's Sorrow
7. vezokpiraka
8. Fate
12. Battousai
Dutch one

13. Riceballtail
14. Katsuki
rewq455

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Kise »

Vote Count:

Battousai: 6
(PranaDevil, Fate, vezokpiraka, Nero Cain, Chronopie, Katsuki)

Midnight's Sorrow: 1
(KDub)
Katsuki: 1
(Battousai)
(Riceballtail)

Not Voting:

Midnight's Sorrow

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Brain dead mod is brain dead.... but feeling a little better. :) Not that anyone cares about Kise. :neutral:
With all that running everyone is doing to get away from the monster, they unconsciously trample those among their group. The hardest blow of all comes when princess Battousai is found face down, with their back full of sneaker prints. Everyone realizes their mistake, and even just now notice that the creature wasn't even thinking about them after this short period of sunlight.

Battousai -
Schala
(Enabler)
- Lynched Day 3

Night 3 will last 72 hours.
Oh, and um...

Battousai wrote:I am Schala, an enabler. When I die,
2) No town PR will be successful
Yeah.

NO PRO-TOWN RESULTS/ACTIONS TONIGHT, PEOPLE. HAVE FUN, SCUM.

I'll update the information on the first post once Day 4 begins.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Kise »

The heroes could not bring themselves back into the swing of things. Their spirits took a heavy blow after Schala died... but were they alone with this feeling?

The enormous, spiked creature shows itself once again this morning. Most of the heroes are unprepared, and didn't even hear it coming. When the monster unleashes its usual attack, the flaming drops of energy only seem to do minimal damage. In fact, one victim isn't too badly burned that you can still make out how they look.

The airships were back to the skies, and every willing warrior makes their call to arms as they situate themselves in the deck areas, ready to finally spring onto the beast when they catch up to it. The question on everyone's mind at this point is whether this would be the day they take the creature down, or will more of their members have to suffer.

Riceballtail -
Logos
(Hated Grave Robber)
- Destroyed Night 3
PranaDevil -
?
- Destroyed Night 3

Day 4 expires in two weeks.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

1. KDub
2. Nero Cain
5. Chronopie
6. Midnight's Sorrow
7. vezokpiraka
8. Fate
14. Katsuki

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Nero Cain wrote:Fix those tags, Kise.
:wink:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Kise »

Chronopie wrote:
Semi-V/LA until later notice
Noted.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm heading out, so pardon the rush. Let's get this night phase dealt with.
MS is
Kazuki Takemura (Vanilla)
. I'll put a flavor scene in the next post later tonight.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote Count:

Midnight's Sorrow: 3
(Fate, Katsuki, KDub, Nero Cain)

Katsuki: 2
(Chronopie, Midnight's Sorrow)

Not Voting:

vezokpiraka

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Kise »

DAY FOUR... The anti-monster forces were at work on making the Vegnagun more efficient. Last time the creature showed itself, they couldn't activate the machine's cannon in time to blast it. Midnight's Sorrow watched as the mechanics go to work on the Vegnagun, wondering if he would ever get to pilot the thing.

He was pretty good at manning machines, but nothing as big as this. Something goes wrong, however, as the mechanical beast wakes up and goes into a frenzy. It's tail flailed about and eventually crushed Midnight's Sorrow's throat.

Midnight's Sorrow -
Kazuki Takemura
(Vanilla Townie)
- Lynched Day 4

Fate:
"HOLY SHIT. YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT."

BACK AT THE GOLD SAUCER... Kise, Spyrex and Knight of Cydonia are surrounded by the ladies of Honeybee Inn. The men all toast to life or something like it, chugging away at champagne straight from the bottles. Spyrex consumes too much and spits out at the women, but all they do is laugh in a ditzy manner.[/fluff]

OVERNIGHT... The creature is back, but this time in plain sight of the anti-monster forces. They anticipated its arrival and activate the Vegnagun. It seems like it'll shoot at the creature just in time to prevent it from harming anyone else, but, unfortunately, the Vegnagun is out of ammo.

Fate:
"SON OF A-"

The creature is fully loaded, now firing its devastating attack in Fate's direction. He gets burned to a crisp, as does KDub. Coming out of the attack with the least amount of damage, vezokpiraka is somewhat identifiable, though as dead as can be. The anti-monster forces finally juice up Vegnagun and prepare to fire the laser off when... the creature sinks back into its hole, quite humbly.

KDub -
?
- Destroyed Night 4
Fate -
?
- Destroyed Night 4
vezokpiraka -
Guile
(Vanilla Townie)
- Destroyed Night 4

LASTLY... There are reportings of ghost sightings in a small corner of the town. PranaDevil & BunnyLover's phantom forms are discovered by a few. By the time the rooster crows, the ghosts drift away towards the Farplane where their souls can finally rest... in... peace.

BunnyLover -
Wanderer
(Vanilla Townie)
- Destroyed Night 2
PranaDevil -
Shantatto
(Vanilla Townie)
- Destroyed Night 3

Day 5 has a cap of two weeks buuuuut...
3 alive means it takes 2 votes to lynch.

2. Nero Cain
5. Chronopie
14. Katsuki
rewq455

*cue triumphant Pokemon music*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Kise »

PRE-RE: QUICKLYNCHES:
I may not be around until I get off work @ 11PM EST, though I'll try to wake up at a good enough time to check things out before heading to work.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Kise »

nero: 1 (chrono).... chrono: 1 (katsuki).... 2 to lynch.... im posting from my phone. i will be home in less than 2 hours.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Kise »

QUIT FAKING. I KNOW YOU'RE SHITTING BRICKS.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by Kise »

HOLY SHIT I ALMOST PULLED A SE3 ON YOU GUYS AGAIN.

Vote Count:

Nero Cain: 1
(Chronopie)

Not Voting:

Katsuki
Nero Cain

There was one thing Nero was good at, even better than the rest: Helping to ID all of the creature's victims. Whether it was by reviewing spheres just as an attack occurred or seeking a summoner to send off the dead spirits to the Farplane, he did his part throughout this ordeal. Too bad for him, nobody was a fan of the LeBlanc Syndicate he belonged to, and more so, nobody trusted him as he seemingly had a fascination for filming people die.

Being casted out on this day, Nero finds himself taking a lonely walk away from the group towards the mountains. Feeling he could lose a few pounds, he begins hiking up a spiraling trail. It begins to get dark, and to Cain, this was the quickest day he can ever recall. Only... when he turns around, he discovers that the day was not quite over.

Katsuki just so happened to be obscuring the sun's light from beaming on this side of the mountain. She gazes down at Nero with her arms folded, hovering in the air thanks to her immense wings keeping her up. The sheer size she possesses frightens Cain, as he's not used to fighting alone, nor random encounters in general.

Realizing he forgot to travel with any form of a weapon, Nero decides to fling a puny rock at her... which only did good to enrage Katsuki. Pre-emptively, Nero flees from battle as Katsuki chases after him. She descends down to then gallop along the rocky path, causing a tremor as all four of her legs pound the ground. Cain catches a break, entering a cave now before she can get to him.

Feeling safe with the fact that Katsuki was too large to enter the cavern, Nero strolls further inside, curious as to what he stumbled on to. As he goes deeper, more light seems to be produced from within the place. He eventually finds a pile of glowing blueberries and can't resist but to pick a few from the branch. The light fades from each plucked berry, so Nero slows down his action.

He throws back one of the berries into his mouth, unhappy with it being flavorless. He gets the idea to quickly pick one of the glowing berries and eat them, which only gave him a headache in the end. He drops all of the fruit(?) in his hands and staggers around until tripping over a series of uneven slopes. He continues to tumble downwards until less than a minute later when he lands on top of something hot, though it's too dark for him to make out.

From here, he...... he...... AW FUCK IT. HE BROKE HIS NECK. THE END.

Nero Cain -
Ormi
(Hated Grave Robber)
- Lynched Day 5
WHADU I WRITE NOW?
BRAIN'S FUGGIN' FRIED
I SEE YOU TALKING IN RESURGENCE
NO MODKILLS THOUGH
HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cPBUaze ... re=related
Here are your winners....
Chronopie -
Lavos
(Destroyer)
- Killed off the town by Day 5
Katsuki -
Ultimate Weapon
(Survivor)
- SURVIVES Day 5
Reckamonic -
Sin
(Destroyer)
- Was lynched D2 but still wins!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Kise »

RECKAMONIC = SIN
CHRONOPIE = LAVOS

Character:
Sin

Alignment:
Anti-Town

Win Condition:
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Role:
Destroyer

Abilities:
1) You are confirmed as a
Destroyer
along with Chronopie (Lavos). At all times, you may communicate with your partner privately. You are encouraged to communicate in this quicktopic:
http://

2) Each night, your group may attempt to kill three other players. Though you can kill every night, you have the executive decision for every odd night.

3) All three of your group's night-kills are capable of hiding your target's identity. Certain conditions may disable these effects.

Character:
Lavos

Alignment:
Anti-Town

Win Condition:
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Role:
Destroyer

Abilities:
1) You are confirmed as a
Destroyer
along with Reckamonic (Sin). At all times, you may communicate with your partner privately. You are encouraged to communicate in this quicktopic:
http://

2) Each night, your group may attempt to kill three other players. Though you can kill every night, you have the executive decision for every even night.

3) All three of your group's night-kills are capable of hiding your target's identity. Certain conditions may disable these effects.
FAKE CLAIMS:

Character:
Ansem the wise

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Role:
Enabler

Abilities:
1) You are linked to another player who has a killing ability, though you do not know who they are or what their alignment is. As long as you are alive, the identity of this player's target will be hidden upon their death.

2) Each night, you may target another player to discover whether they are capable of killing.

Character:
LeBlanc

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Hated Grave Robber

Abilities:
1) When available, you may target a dead player each night in order to reveal their identity, should it otherwise be unknown.

2) Any investigative role will receive a false result whenever you are concerned.

3) It takes one less vote than normal to lynch you.

Character:
Cosmos

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Protector

Abilities:
1) Each night, you may protect up to three players other than yourself from being killed, though you will die in their place should any of them be targeted by a killing power. You are unable to target the same players the next night.

Character:
Ai Hayakawa

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Gustave XIII

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Ruby Weapon

Alignment:
Neutral

Win Condition:
You win if you are alive when any faction achieves their win condition.

Role:
Survivor

Abilities:
1) You are immune to night kills each phase.
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by Kise »

REWQ455/KATSUKIE =
ULTIMATE WEAPON

Character:
Ultimate Weapon

Alignment:
Neutral

Win Condition:
You win if you are alive when any faction achieves their win condition or if your lynch ends the game.

Role:
Survivor

Abilities:
1) You must target a player to visit each night. Otherwise, you will automatically target all players eliminated that night phase.

2) So long as you visit a player each night, you are immune to night kills each phase.

3) So long as you visited a player the previous night, you will kill whoever casts a final lynch vote against you during the day.*
FATE = TIDUS
DUTCH ONE/BATTOUSAI = SCHALA
STARBUCK/GUMMYBEAR = PHOENIX
RICEBALLTAIL = LOGOS
NERO CAIN = ORMI
ZODIARK13 = KAIN
DTMASTER = FREYA
KDUB = YU HAYAKAWA
PRANA = SHANTATTO
MIDNIGHT = KAZUKI TAKEMURA
VEZOKPIRAKA = GUILE (CHRONO CROSS)
BV310 = JAMES SETH LYNCH (SQUARE ENIX GAME NOW!)
IECERINT = ADAM "KANE" MARCUS (^)
MAGNA = KUROKI KAZE
BUNNYLOVER = WANDERER (FROM MANA TALES)
(NO TWO SCUM)

Character:
Tidus

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Enabler

Abilities:
1) You are linked to another player who has a killing ability, though you do not know who they are or what their alignment is. As long as you are alive, the identity of this player's target will be hidden upon their death.

2) On non-consecutive nights, you may target another player to discover whether they share your alignment or not.

Character:
Schala

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Enabler

Abilities:

2) If you are lynched or night killed, no pro-town player will be able to have a successful night action.

Character:
Phoenix

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Protector

Abilities:
1) Each night, you may protect up to three players other than yourself from being killed, though you will die in their place should any of them be targeted by a killing power. You are unable to target the same players the next night.

Character:
Logos

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Hated Grave Robber

Abilities:
1) When available, you may target a dead player each night in order to reveal their identity, should it otherwise be unknown.

2) Any investigative role will receive a false result whenever you are concerned.

Character:
Ormi

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Hated Grave Robber

Abilities:

Character:
Kain Highwind

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Delayed Tracker

Abilities:
1) On non-consecutive nights, you may target a player to track. The following night, you will discover all other players they may have targeted.

Character:
Freya Crescent

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Delayed Watcher

Abilities:
1) On non-consecutive nights, you may target a player to watch. The following night, you will discover which other players may have targeted them.

Character:
Yu Hayakawa

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Shantatto

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Kazuki Takemura

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Guile

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
James Seth Lynch

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Adam "Kane" Marcus

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Kuroki Kaze

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.

Character:
Wanderer

Alignment:
Pro-Town

Win Condition:

Role:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
1) No special abilities.
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by Kise »

http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/8HsnDkTyWDj

Post subject 38 contains role assignments. Post subject 40 contains night actions. You got your ass whooped by 2 scum. Discuss.

I saw what Fate was looking for day 2. I'm glad the day worked in his favor, but (you knew there was a
but
coming) the fake LD ability misled the other townies into trying to decipher for themselves who Reckamonic was tied to. Had Batt lived long enough, a good copping that next available night could have created a bad position for the scum - since Chrono didn't kill Fate, even knowing no townies could perform actions after Batt's lynch.

Town was heavily favored, if you read the setup process from start to finish. Commuting watcher/tracker was more flavor-based than balance-based. I had some good heads talk me into nerfing them. I'm not a big fan of cops, but that was all we could think of in the end when coming up with another investigative role. The VTs were awfully focused in this game. I didn't see MS being lynched D3 because Kat seemed to be begging to get roped. People bought Goldslime as BP? :lol: But it's good to see no one outguessing me for a change.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2837521

Keep your eyes peeled for this. Signups should begin, like, tomorrow.

Fate-rage?
Last edited by Kise on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah that did suck.. not saying you suck, but the choice sucked. I mean, maybe you do suck, but who am I to judge when you only made a bah post? But, hey.. I know what'll cheer you up.... SQUARE ENIX MAFIA GAIDEN IS APPROVED FOR SIGNUPS NOW. RIGHT NOW.

IN IN HERE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Kise »

You would've lived. I remember none of your targets were chosen to be killed by Chrono that night. The one choice that did it in for GB was picking Katsuki. The bodyguarding absorbed Chrono's kill first instead of Kat's kill-immunity.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Kise »

Role:
Enabler

Abilities:

+tracker, watch, 3-person bodyguard, 2 grave robbers and a possible bomb. This is still considered scum-favored to you?

/post 1000

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Kise »

I appreciate the feedback. Can't say I plan to use janitors again, as it really was a misunderstanding when I wanted Ormi & Logos to be grave diggers. Instead, I used the word grave robbers so Spyrex automatically thought the scum could janitor kills. I just rolled with it and we adjusted town off of that lol. :shifty: The mechanics in my games always change as I experiment here and there.
Fate wrote:Nero, your reads were right sans fate scum. I apologize for any insults
Fate wrote:I apologize for any insults
Fate wrote:I apologize
Who are you?

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”