AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:27 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Vote Reckamonic

Too much concentrated gay to be town.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Read that game Kat linked, lol'd a lot.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Mariyta wrote: 2 reasons. First, I never like it when wagons build fast in RVS. People get cranky and frustrated, and townies often get lynched. Second, I remember our last game together, and you're more useful when you're not cranky and frustrated. :) Now a question for you: why go after SC for not re-voting, when I unvoted and didn't revote, either?

On that note, VOTE: AKnottedRope. Has made two posts, one as an insult to another player, one to throw out a useless comment on Katsuki's game.
1) It's page 2
2) There are five or so people who haven't even posted yet
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

3) Almaster is in pretty much the same boat I'm in. Why does he get a free pass and not me?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

UncertainKitten wrote:Also why would we assume 10:3 mountainous? Did I miss a memo?
Also this is a very valid point.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:31 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Alright so, this little pissing match between Cool and Reckdom isn't helping us do anything. AFAICT, this doesn't stem from anything that's happened this game, so it doesn't help us with reads at all.

That being said, I still feel Cool is where my vote should remain. I don't like how he's been handling himself (especially with regards to the flavor spec).
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

I like my CD vote for his "AMG your claim is slightly scummy" vote of Reck, especially in the light of it being a plausible miller claim. His vote was opportunistic. I also don't like his fighting with Reck about things not in this game, though I can't decide if that's scummy or just annoying.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

My second would be Katsuki, given that he posted a lot early in the game and then basically dropped off the map. Where the hell has he gone?
Katsuki
: what are your thoughts on the reckdom/CD fight? Reck's claim?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Katsuki wrote:Erg I have no time to read through this game until Wednesday.
Oh derp just remembered this.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

CooLDoG wrote:before I finsish reading:
@uk, pissed off at people enough to quit like that isn't in fis meta.
Which makes him scum because?

FTR, points like this are why CD is scum.

Also, can post lengths be truncated somewhat? Walls of text 1) hurt my brain and 2) make it easier for scum to hide behind. If you have something to say, say it concisely.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Crap, didn't see page 10.
Mina wrote:And considering any miller character will be a bit dodgy, anyone voting LMP for flavour alone (looking at you, havingfitz and CooLDoG) without having ever seen the movie is being very arrogant and ignorant. I am trusting Mariyta's word that Henri Sardens is plausible as a miller, and leaving it for now.
This. Frankly, LMP is the easiest place for scum to place a vote atm given the claim.
Mina wrote:Furthermore, miller claims in a theme game aren't difficult to verify. Let me give Harry Potter Mafia as an example. Severus Snape was a miller to a cop who detected Dark Marks. So maybe the cop in this game might also fit with a Henri Sardens-miller character.
This is an odd assumption to make about LMP's role... Nope, not liking this at all. For future reference, Mina needs a good re-reading if LMP should flip scum.
Mina wrote:Therefore, it makes no sense to lynch LMP until:

1) You all see the movie for yourselves instead of making, "He claimed a minor bad guy! Clearly he's evil."
2) We get a cop claim with a flavour.
3) We see at least one scum flip.
So he can't be lynched if he does something scummy? Claiming miller doesn't give him a free pass.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD wrote:@AKR, so are you arguing that meta is pointless?
No, I'm arguing that a meta-only attack is scummy and pointless.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

After a quick ISO of you, CD, your case on Reckamonic/LMP is nothing but flavor (which you don't seem to have a full knowledge of) and meta. Care to prove me wrong?

So yes, at heart, your case is meta only, given that flavor speculation is pointless D1
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

And AGM is steadily moving up my scumlist.

AGM: do you have any reasons behind your vote?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Voting without giving a reason would be one.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

And you expect me to not bring up a scummy vote because...?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Oh, seems like I missed a post or two...
AGM wrote:Is that all? I want all the reasons on the table.
Overreactions like this would be two. Also I'm laughing at the utter hypocracy here.
AGM wrote:More analysis, please.
Here too.

AGM is now looking just as scummy as CD. I'd be fine with either lynch.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AGM: I'm answering you backwards for effect.
AGM wrote:1) You come in and say "AGM is scummier." You don't explain why at all.
2) I ask you why I am scummy. You say it is because I don't justify my CooLDoG vote.
3) Ironically, at the time, YOU HADN'T JUSTIFIED YOUR READ OF ME BEING "SCUMMIER" EITHER. So, you basically just called yourself scummy.
1) It was right after a post of yours that was particularly scummy and opportunistic.
2) A slight misrep of my case, but yes, that was the reason. This is bad why?
3) Mk, yet keep reading
AGM wrote:1) I have demonstrated a reason for voting CooLDog in Post #8. I explained this again in a later post.
2) Right above where I say, "I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch, said cooldog had just finished posting a series of incompetent and dumb posts.
My displeasure with these posts is obvious based on the fact that I say I want a CooLDog lynch right after he makes them.
See the bolded. Apparently, you can use that excuse just fine, but attack me for the exact same thing in your next paragraph. Ok, whatever. Scum

And yes, that was a reason from post 8 (I'm assuming ISO). I don't have the patience to count, but I'm sure there were at least 100 posts between that one and the one where you opportunistically jumped back on the CooLDoG wagon just as it was gaining steam. You gave no reasons why you felt the CD wagon was better AT THAT POINT and why your vote needed to be switched.

Also, reason three why you're scummy: this sort of floundering. AGM is now a significantly better wagon than CD

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AlmasterGM

(Accusations of OMGUS will be met with violence)
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Wow didn't see about five posts there.
Mina wrote:AKnottedRope: Before his terribad vote on AGM for voting without reasons
Um, read the thread? I hadn't voted AGM until post 322. I called him scummy with a fairly good reason, and now those reasons have multiplied and have a vote to go along side them. I'll
assume
you just misread something here.
Mina wrote:you haven't played a single Mafia game before, have you
... I really hope you're not insinuating that I've never played this game before.
Mina wrote:But still, AKnottedRope never responded to this post, because he almost deserves to be lynched for "this is a valid point" alone.
I thought it was a valid point? I don't (and didn't) care that others were calling me a lurker or whatever. I missed that post on my first read of the game and agreed with it.

Also Jesus Christ, that's not cutting down on walls, mina.
Mina wrote:Hey, AKR, by the way, what do you think of havingfitz?
Hm... now that you mention it he's been off my radar.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

The difference is that you first give support to a CD lynch in 266 but only vote him for or five posts later, AFTER someone else votes him (Maryita IIRC) and it looks like his wagon is picking up steam. That's why your vote is so damn bad. If you had voted CD in 265, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but you didn't.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

266 should be 265
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AlmasterGM wrote:I actually can't believe you just said I was floundering. If anyone is floundering here, it's you. You keep coming up with new reasons why I'm scummy THAT WERE NEITHER CLEAR NOR STATED BEFORE.

THE FACT STANDS THAT IN POST POST 260-whatever YOU SAID I WAS SCUMMY WITHOUT A REASON.

THEN YOU LATER SAID THAT I WAS SCUMMY FOR VOTING WITHOUT A REASON.

And now you are changing your story entirely and calling it "waiting for the wagon to build steam," or whatever.

FLAIL AND CONTRADICT MORE, PLZ.
There must be a reason that you waited those four posts to vote, that was my point. Goddamn. I thought I was pretty clear about that but whatever.

And I think that RAGECAPS qualifies you for flailing, AGM.

-----------------

Mina: chose that post because it was something that I just didn't see earlier. Idk why it stuck out, it just did.

-----------------

Zang shot from not even a blip on my radar to one of my top picks for scum (And AGM: there's a pretty clear reason why, don't even start).
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

AlmasterGM wrote:Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
Your vote is where, again? Which reminds me, your quip about OMGUS is baseless, given that you don't have a vote on me. What was that about floundering? Oh yeah...
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

For more clarity...

@ Mina re: mountainous comment validity: it was scummy of SC to assume that we were in a mountainous setup because it's information the town doesn't have.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Two separate comments. I was talking about your post regarding OMGUS earlier.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

And way to ignore the most pertinent part of my post.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

The point about your vote not being on me, yet you trying to drum up votes against me.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

IME, that question is asked when trying to drum up a lynch. I took it as soft support of a wagon from you.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD wrote:@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?
Nope. My top three are You and AGM just about tied for first with zang being a close third.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Clarification: My top three being those that I have a good scumread on. Everyone else is neutral or leaning town.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Forgive my triple post
CD wrote:@zang, yeah I do agree with that. And I agree with your point on mary, but you really need to improve your play (says the guy who agrees that he is a moron)
If either Zang or CD flip scum, then I'd be willing to bet the other is as well because of this quote.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

AKnottedRope wrote:Clarification: My top three being those that I have a good scumread on. Everyone else is neutral or leaning town.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD: am I not allowed to call certain aspects, however minor, of a person's play scummy without having a scumread on them?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Hey everyone, sorry for not being here in a while, but I unexpectedly lost access to the internet for the past four days. I SHOULD be ok now, but if I do disappear again, that's probably why. I'm a bit busy today, so allow me a day to catch up, please.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Still reading, sorry that it's taking so long.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

In case anyone was wondering though, I still have a scumread on AGM, although it's a bit diminished after I"ve had a chance to cool down. I'll have to re-evaluate a few players after I finish.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Another comment: can someone summarize the UT case so I can review it as I read?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

My internet problems are back.

Mod: Please replace me
If I get my internet fixed before someone replaces me (I doubt it), I'll replace back in.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Great job scum! I wish my internet would've behaved for me this game, because it read as pretty fun to play in.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”