UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

I read said posts as poking at him for being scummy, myself. AGM, sure, he seems to think it doesn't matter. But Mina and CD push him into the scummy zone, if I read correctly. And still aren't voting him.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Mina did. CD not so much. Even goes to say that voting UT would be "stretchy".
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD wrote:@AKR, so are you arguing that meta is pointless?
No, I'm arguing that a meta-only attack is scummy and pointless.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Well, I also disagree with the way AGM prioritized, which is what also struck me as odd. CD is still an enigma wrapped in mystery to me.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AlmasterGM wrote:Oh hi, OMGUS.
OMGUS is voided when I have a legitimate case back (I didn't get a straight answer to a legitimate question), and mind you, I've been nudging at you ever since Reckamonic left. You just didn't comment until I used it to refute that I had no original content.

GhostWriter vs. CooLDoG is quite the déjà vu, too.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Actually, come to think of it, AlmasterGM and CooLDoG are more likely to be buddies than AlmasterGM and who is now LynchMePls are.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Like I have said, UT is being useless. SC is being scummy. Thus, SC > UT in terms of lynching priority.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Zang »

LynchMePls wrote:Yes, the role was a "bad person" in the movie. What do you expect from a miller claim, the main good guy?
A miller is usually someone who appears bad but isn't, your character is bad.
UncertainKitten wrote:Though while I'm at it, that's a good question for everyone.

Who do you suspect and why, in 5 sentences or less.
I suspect LynchMePls but mostly because of Reckamonic. I didn't like how he claimed or how he responded to the votes against him.

I suspect Katsuki. All he did was have the argument on RVS wagons page 1 and then disappeared.

I am growing suspicious of UT. I don't find lurking scummy but I do find lurking scummy when you don't post content when you do post.
StrangerCoug wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
I disagree. He quit for no reason and didn't elaborate until after his vote.
AlmasterGM wrote:THE SLOT YOU ARE VOTING FOR ISN'T EVEN A LURKER SLOT.

RECK IF YOU ARE READING THIS: I'M SORRY I DIDNT'T TAKE YOUR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.
Reckamonic was active lurking.
Untrod Tripod wrote:Looking through SC's ISO, I see very little scumhunting and a whole lot of theory discussion and weasel words. He makes some decent points about Reck, but at this point the discussion about that slot really should be more about LMP than his predecessor. SC's and AGM's argument about Reck is just dragging on and getting into pointless semantics. AGM has moved onto other things, SC has not.
It doesn't matter who you are talking about. It is the slot that is scum or town. That doesn't change if someone replaces out.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I find two things very odd:
1. Reck's miller claim
You say this but then you don't comment on it.
Ghost Writer wrote:Also: Unvote and then VOTE: Havingfitz for seemingly voting a miller for having a role that appears scummy. I mean, really? And then continuing to vote the slot after saying the replacement seems to be doing well.
That isn't even close to the full case on him.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

StrangerCoug wrote:Actually, come to think of it, AlmasterGM and CooLDoG are more likely to be buddies than AlmasterGM and who is now LynchMePls are.
If I were buddies with cooldog I would just NK myself so don't worry about that.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also your case is not legit because it is basically just, "you voted Reck." And as far as the answer to this goes:
Fine, because this does little to answer my question. Your use of the word "facade" implies that Reckamonic was trying to hide something, but couldn't anymore once he blew up. What the hell is it, and what makes his anger scummy?
He's trying to hide the fact that he's scum under pressure, obv? It's simple.

I'm town. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I deal with it because I'm town so they'll look like morons and I and don't really give a shit (HAS HAPPENED IN PAST).
I'm scum. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I get fucking pissed off because I'm scum and they are catching me in a manner I deem illegitimate. I get angry. They keep calling me scum. I blow up and RAGEQUIT at the injustice because I'm scum and DO GIVE A SHIT.

Basically, people give a shit when they are scum. TRUE FACT.

Why this even matters at all anymore is TOTALLY beyond me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

GhostWriter wrote:Next, the LMP wagon. It seems very stupid. Like, incredibly stupid. Stop screwing around, because it cannot be serious.

<snip>

Also:
Unvote
and then VOTE: Havingfitz for seemingly voting a miller for having a role that appears scummy. I mean, really? And then continuing to vote the slot after saying the replacement seems to be doing well.
Why so convinced/adament about LMP's alignment? Do you know 100% whether he is scum or town? I certainly don't. And to characterize the leading wagon att the way you did (ie calling it incredibly stupid) is IMO an Ad-hom attack on everyone on the LMP wagon (of which I should have been one if not for my failure to Unvote when I initially placed it) and serves to undermine the inclination of others from possibly voting their true opinion because of your negative comments.

Also...I have not reviewed the other LMP voters' reasons for voting Reck/LMP but how are my reasons more suspicious (vote-worthy) to you than theirs? The miller claim has nothing to do with my vote and my vote is not based entirely on flavor. As for LMP...the fact he has made a few good posts since replacing in does not mean he can't still be scum (ie scum can make good posts too) and his play has absolutely nothing to do with the play of his predecessor.

tl;dr
your reason for voting me is crap.

Speaking of the LMP wagon...

SC, you unvoted Kat but the mod had you voting LMP.
StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: AlmasterGM
I'm finding yours and AGM's little back and forth interesting. Unless I am reading it wrong it appears you both suspect the Reck/LMP slot but rather than voting it, you are arguing with each other over it to the point where you're each voting each other. wtf?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@GW#248, look man. I have said many many times it is not soley based on ether one. It is a combination on both of those plus other aspects I have stated. Also why are you note voting me? If you really think I'm worth a lynch that bad throw your vote on me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@AKR, is my attack meta only? uhh lets look back and read the game thread... Ohh nooo it looks like we can't lynch the person who is the VI on day one because he never said it was meta only. Man we could have really gotten this guy. And the town would have bought it too. Read the game or get out. I never said it was meta only, and you are blatantly misrepresenting me. That is one thing I don't stand for. Sorry for rage.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@lmp, do you have any comments or do you wanna lurk around like your former player did. Because that would be bad.

AKR has picked up his posting as of late, and thus I won't vote him.

SC is not on my list.

I could foresee a UT vote but I really like my vote right now.

Its really funny that a few people are really defending LMP/Recks ass and lmp hasn't done any of it.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.7 - As of Post 264

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - UncertainKitten, Mariyta
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (1) - Untrod Tripod
LynchMePls (4) - StrangerCoug, Zang, CooLDoG, havingfitz
StrangerCoug (1) - AlmasterGM
AKnottedRope (1) - LynchMePls
CoolDoG (1) - AKnottedRope
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (1) - GhostWriter
GhostWriter (2) - Mina, Katsuki

Not Voting (0) - No one

The Current deadline in Februrary 7th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - Katsuki has until 9am 1/27 to post or be prodded.

Rule B2 has been amended to clarify the Unvote procedure. You are not required
to specify who you Unvote, but if you do and specify an incorrect player it is not
considered an Unvote.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:@lmp, do you have any comments or do you wanna lurk around like your former player did. Because that would be bad.
Is there something in particular you wanted a comment on.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
I'm starting to lean this way, too. He keeps posting, but doesn't really say too much.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

After a quick ISO of you, CD, your case on Reckamonic/LMP is nothing but flavor (which you don't seem to have a full knowledge of) and meta. Care to prove me wrong?

So yes, at heart, your case is meta only, given that flavor speculation is pointless D1
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: CooLDoG
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

And AGM is steadily moving up my scumlist.

AGM: do you have any reasons behind your vote?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Do you have any reasons as to why I am steadily moving up your scumlist?
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am

Post by AKnottedRope »

Voting without giving a reason would be one.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CD: I checked your iso. Found this.
CooLDoG wrote:Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
There, CD. There is your case. And of those things, the two you push the most are meta and the claim (flavor). I've talked about the meta. And with the claim, you're getting upset with a miller claim that seems like scum. A MILLER claim that seems like scum. And a problem with him not playing according to a town meta? Is he playing according to a scum meta? Do you even care enough to have freaking checked? Because you cannot call someone scum based on a town meta of them and not touch a scum one. And NO ONE has mentioned a scum meta from what I've read.

And then you over-react to my pressure on you. If I had wanted to vote you'd I've have fucking voted you, but you go on and try to imply that I, at any point, declared you scummier than who I was voting, in an attempt to make me look like I couldn't make up my mind on who to vote. At the time, I just wanted to verbally pressure you. Now, though, you seem like the scum on the Reck wagon.

Unvote
and VOTE: CooLDoG, since you wanted it so damned badly.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zang wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
I disagree. He quit for no reason and didn't elaborate until after his vote.
Could you clarify here? AlmasterGM still won't tell me the scum motivation behind what Reckamonic did, so I'm having trouble connecting the dots.
AlmasterGM wrote:If I were buddies with cooldog I would just NK myself so don't worry about that.
WIFOM, and in most games scumbuddies can't kill each other. So defending with crap.
AlmasterGM wrote:Also your case is not legit because it is basically just, "you voted Reck."
No, my case is not basically "you voted Reck." I disagree that the reasoning is scummy, and when I tried to get you to prove otherwise you basically start playing dodgeball instead of Mafia. Your WIFOM is also telling me you're flailing.
AlmasterGM wrote:And as far as the answer to this goes:
Fine, because this does little to answer my question. Your use of the word "facade" implies that Reckamonic was trying to hide something, but couldn't anymore once he blew up. What the hell is it, and what makes his anger scummy?
He's trying to hide the fact that he's scum under pressure, obv? It's simple.

I'm town. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I deal with it because I'm town so they'll look like morons and I and don't really give a shit (HAS HAPPENED IN PAST).
I'm scum. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I get fucking pissed off because I'm scum and they are catching me in a manner I deem illegitimate. I get angry. They keep calling me scum. I blow up and RAGEQUIT at the injustice because I'm scum and DO GIVE A SHIT.

Basically, people give a shit when they are scum. TRUE FACT.

Why this even matters at all anymore is TOTALLY beyond me.
This makes sense. Now tell me how else Reckamonic is scummy.
havingfitz wrote:Speaking of the LMP wagon...

SC, you unvoted Kat but the mod had you voting LMP.
StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Katsuki
My mistake.
havingfitz wrote:I'm finding yours and AGM's little back and forth interesting. Unless I am reading it wrong it appears you both suspect the Reck/LMP slot but rather than voting it, you are arguing with each other over it to the point where you're each voting each other. wtf?
We obviously disagree upon how Reckamonic was scummy. I had issues with the way he claimed; AlmasterGM had issues with the way he skedaddled. However, as I recently said, I don't think AlmasterGM and Reckamonic are likely buddies, but rather AlmasterGM and CooLDoG. If my understanding of the CooLDoG case is correct, he is being attacked for similar reasoning that I am attacking AGM, and I really don't think two buddies are going to find a cheap as hell way to dispose of the third. Yes, I said I don't try to predict the Mafia, but a scumteam of AlmasterGM, CooLDoG, and LynchMePls currently sounds ridiculous to me.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rule B2 has been amended to clarify the Unvote procedure. You are not required
to specify who you Unvote, but if you do and specify an incorrect player it is not
considered an Unvote.
UNVOTE: LynchMePls

Happy with the CooLDoG wagon, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”