StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

AlmasterGM wrote:
While it's implied that you think Reckamonic's miller claim is fake when you vote him, you never directly address it, which needlessly throws me for a loop.
I didn't imply anything. In fact, I didn't mention the miller claim at all because I don't care and it doesn't affect the read.
There is no such thing as a scum miller the last time I checked, and you either believe the miller claim or you don't. Your vote on him tells me you don't.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Metaing a good player doesn't work. You claim that something you usually see in his town play is absent, so he's scum. As most people try to play to their town meta regardless of alignment, I wanted you to supply a scum motivation for his actions.
And most scum are going to try and play to a "town motivation" too, aren't they? But it doesn't always work, because even if you are very good player, it's hard. The same applies to meta. Sure, you are going to TRY and fake townmeta, but sometimes emotions get the best of you slip up.
That it's hard if not impossible to play perfectly to a town meta is accepted, but we're back to where we started. Everybody has bad days. Why do xRECKONERx's and dramonic's bad days condemn them?

Also, I asked for your opinion on GhostWriter since he's pushing the same thing on CooLDoG as I am on you. What do you think of him?
Mina wrote:StrangerCoug: I never got around to explaining my problems with him. For one thing, his stance on Katsuki made no sense. Like, no fucking sense whatsoever. Seriously. "Katsuki, why are you accusing Mariyta of leading a scum wagon on." "Never mind, I misunderstood that. UNVOTE." "Yeah, actually, come to think of it, I
will
revote Katsuki now that you're pressuring me, because babble babble something about my mouth and foot and red blue green pineapple 42." Can you explain your thought process behind your vote, unvote, and revote of Katsuki? I feel as though I'm missing something important.
I decided that I was wasting energy on the way Katsuki was dealing with the wagon when I was not voting her.
Mina wrote:Add to that his lame vote on Reckamonic (which he STILL hasn't acknowledged), and the hypocrisy surrounding his read on AGM.
Could you clarify the hypocrisy bit?
Mina wrote:(On a side note, the SC vs. AGM battle is ridiculous. "You're scummy because MY reason for suspecting Reckamonic is sooooooo much superior to yours." Guys, why don't you settle your differences and realize that
both
of your reasons suck? :P
*cue LMP flipping scum, because this happens every time I arrogantly proclaim a town read*
)
Well, given I've decided that I see a AlmasterGM/CooLDoG/LynchMePls scumteam as ridiculous and I have a genuine belief that AGM and CD are connected...
AlmasterGM wrote:@UK - Haha, not EVERYONE who calls me scum is scum. It's just SC and AKR happened to be so blinded by the AWESOMENESS of my scumhunting they had no choice but to flail, go into OMGUS-mode, and otherwise be scummy.
You've been flailing quite a bit yourself, my friend.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry for not posting, post coming.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

AlmasterGM wrote:
AKR wrote:1) It was right after a post of yours that was particularly scummy and opportunistic.
Just like my post voting CooLDoG was right after a stupid and scummy post made by CooLDoG. BUT OH WAIT, YOU CALLED THAT SCUMMY, DIDN'T YOU?
See the bolded. Apparently, you can use that excuse just fine, but attack me for the exact same thing in your next paragraph. Ok, whatever. Scum
GOOD MOTHER OF GOD.

This ACTUALLY makes me mad. YES. YES. YES. THATS THE FUCKING POINT. YOU HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD. YOU SAY IM SCUMMY FOR VOTING COOLDOG WITH NO REASON, BUT YOU DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WHEN YOU CALLED ME SUMMY.

And now I'm "floundering?" THE FUCK? I'M DESTROYING YOUR LOGIC ON EVERY LEVEL. IF ANYONE'S FLOUNDERING HERE, IT"S YOU.

SCUMLIST

COOLDOG
STRANGERCOUG
AKNOTTED ROPE
In a catch up post here I am... I swear this is the most common logical fallacy used on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this. The name of the fallacy is "You Too". While him having a double standard is bad, it does not make your actions any better.

I also could have sword that I posted on page 14 but apparently not... :mrgreen:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Damn, I should really stop this posting as I got style but I forget things if I don't sorry for mega triple posting.

@zang, yeah I do agree with that. And I agree with your point on mary, but you really need to improve your play (says the guy who agrees that he is a moron)

@mary, how bout one of them there cases on me. I get tyred of the "he used meta only" argument. And if the quote zang had on you was your case, you really need a new one.

AKR is shooting an m60 from the fip at the whole town. He's jumping all over and has no focus of attack. Seems like weak attempt to act like scum hunting. Just my read.

@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?

@mina, wow I didn't know you could spell my name correctly in a CAPS RANT.
after a wank.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by LimMePls »

UT wrote:Probably not a good plan to tell us to read back through your ISO. In doing so, I notice there's very little in it
Hey, dumbass, that's cause I'm a replacement. Are you really this stupid?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD wrote:@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?
Nope. My top three are You and AGM just about tied for first with zang being a close third.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
*Ocarina of Time Mafia... Yeah....
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Clarification: My top three being those that I have a good scumread on. Everyone else is neutral or leaning town.
Show
A moment of silence, please, for those who never get the chance. They show up to the party but are never asked to dance. The losers, the liars, the bastards, the thieves, the cynisists, the pessimists, and those who don't believe in nothing!

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

Forgive my triple post
CD wrote:@zang, yeah I do agree with that. And I agree with your point on mary, but you really need to improve your play (says the guy who agrees that he is a moron)
If either Zang or CD flip scum, then I'd be willing to bet the other is as well because of this quote.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@AKR, not an issue on your top three. You have according to your posts 6-7 scum reads. I don't care what your top three are what I care about is the fact that you have 6 people down as scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
UT wrote:Probably not a good plan to tell us to read back through your ISO. In doing so, I notice there's very little in it
Okay, fine, I get that you are a replacement. But you have posted
no
content. Yes, I have read your iso full of fluff. Get in the game and post. How does your above post help the town? Try scum hunting for a change. Also we are in Day-1 its not like we are half-way through a game.
after a wank.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

AKnottedRope wrote:Clarification: My top three being those that I have a good scumread on. Everyone else is neutral or leaning town.
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I read that part. But that still doesn't answer my question. You have constantly accused those players of being scum. And Does that mean that all the other people that you have called scummy aren't scummy anymore?
after a wank.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

LynchMePls wrote:
Almost all of your posts were on page 8 (the two with "content" were, to make matters worse). I loved the part where you left out the rest of what I said and didn't respond to it. That's tech.
AKnottedRope
AKnottedRope
Goon
AKnottedRope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by AKnottedRope »

CD: am I not allowed to call certain aspects, however minor, of a person's play scummy without having a scumread on them?
Show

Record on MS:
Town 2-3*
Scum 1-0
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
Yes, I know. I kept that there to show that you gave no reason for your vote.

Where did you explain why you didn't give any reasons for your vote and refuse to give them when originally asked?
AlmasterGM wrote:@Zang - stop being noobtown and improve, thx.
That would be easier if people gave reasons for voting me instead of just saying that how I post is scummy or giving no reason at all.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zang wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I gave my case. You even quoted it, genius. And I've already answered all of your questions.
Yes, I know. I kept that there to show that you gave no reason for your vote.

Where did you explain why you didn't give any reasons for your vote and refuse to give them when originally asked?
I really don't understand what your issue is here. You
quoted
my reasons for voting. Are you asking why I didn't state it when I actually voted? Because it wasn't really necessary at the time. It should have been obvious to anyone reading him. Katsuki hadn't really been reading the game, though, so I put it in a nice, concise post for her.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

AKnottedRope wrote:CD: am I not allowed to call certain aspects, however minor, of a person's play scummy without having a scumread on them?
Not when you implicate over half the town. When I say I feel that someone is scummy I mean it. I mean that they have a realistic chance of being scum. If I see a tell (like right now) I won't call you scummy.

But, to my original point (most likely poorly stated :? ), You have called 6 (or more) players scummy. Is there a possibility that all of them are scum (no)? So I ask, why are you taking time and energy to maintain that all of those have a legitimate chance of being town. Would it not be better to focus your attacks on your 3 topic suspects (which you haven't I might add) instead of taking shotgun scumhunting?

Farther to note, in your posts you never made a distinction as to which were really scummy and which were you were getting bad vibes from. Until now there has been no distinction between the two.
after a wank.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Okay, fine, I get that you are a replacement. But you have posted
no
content. Yes, I have read your iso full of fluff. Get in the game and post. How does your above post help the town? Try scum hunting for a change. Also we are in Day-1 its not like we are half-way through a game.
Full of fluff? No.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

COOLDOG wrote:In a catch up post here I am... I swear this is the most common logical fallacy used on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this. The name of the fallacy is "You Too". While him having a double standard is bad, it does not make your actions any better.
You have totally misunderstood the argument. I am not trying to defend my actions at all. My SOLE point is that AKR has a double standard and is effectively calling himself scum.
AKnottedRope wrote:
CD wrote:@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?
Nope. My top three are You and AGM just about tied for first with zang being a close third.
This post actually makes me warm up to CooLDoG-town and AKR-scum.

Unvote. Vote: AKR
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

So, anyway, you all lost me a couple pages back and I'm not sure how. At some point I'm going to have to reread the game, hopefully after I cook dinner tonight (since I have worky type stuff to do in the meantime).
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Katsuki »

Skimmed up to page 14 (kinda glanced over this page).

AT LEAST I FOUND SOME SCUMZ DURING MY CATCH UP.

UNVOTE, VOTE: AGM
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Katsuki wrote:Skimmed up to page 14 (kinda glanced over this page).

AT LEAST I FOUND SOME SCUMZ DURING MY CATCH UP.

UNVOTE, VOTE: AGM
No. Try again.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

AlmasterGM wrote:I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
"Ooo Cooldog looks like a yummy yummy possible wagon, but I don't wanna look scummy though. Let's test the water"

Mariyta wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
I'm starting to lean this way, too. He keeps posting, but doesn't really say too much.
/support
AlmasterGM wrote:
Unvote. Vote: CooLDoG
WHEEEEEEEEEE

GhostW wrote:AHOY!
Unvote and VOTE: CooLDoG
Completely ignores the last point of the CD's reasoning for voting reckdra, focused on strawmanning the worser reasons.

P-EDIT: NO U
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

There were other AGM posts but I'm too tired to go and dig them out at the moment.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a