Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Iecerint wrote:Drinking
to
get drunk is the only rational reason to drink that I can think of.
QFT

Is Plum dead yet? I wouldn't be surprised if she's scum, I think there's a fairly good chance her absence today was deliberate in order to lay low while I dug my own grave, and I remember thinking that all that banter between herself and SpyreX seemed a bit forced and fake. Still, I think we should have at least done some of the suicidal testing today, and we're mad if we don't do it tomorrow. Seacore you suggested it origanlly, so why are you not concerned with it now?

@Hito: you say I'm stupid, but put yourself in my position - you're being forced to stalk and if your stalk fails you will most likely be mislynched tomorrow because benmage will think it's because you're cult and can't stalk. Do you:

a) Stalk someone on the stalk list, knowing that they have a decent chance of being warded by cult and thus you have a decent chance of being lynched tomorrow

or

b) Stalk someone who's not on the stalk list (who you believe may be cult), as you know that the chances of them being warded are much slimmer and thus you have a much greater chance of being confirmed, successful confirmation being the only way you're not going to get lynched due to the ridiculous situation you've been put in?

Me blindly following instructions on who to stalk rather than actually taking into account what scum were likely to do imho would have been stupid.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Welcome to the Investigator’s Reference, a guide to help you make the right decisions and get your information out in a way that’s easily readable for your fellow investigators. Because there are actions that would benefit cultists and murderers if they could get away with them,
ignorance of the law is no excuse
, so make sure you read it thoroughly! In particular,
pay special attention to the insanity threshold list, the listings for Ward and Stalk/Murder, and the brand new "Testing for Suicidial" section!

Spoiler: What action should I take tonight?
This is a terrible night to take
Cower
or
Launder
(unless you're bloody). Both of these will give you an insanity with no benefit. Remember, you must claim every action that gives you an insanity, so if you neglect to send in a night action and end up cowering, you must claim it in your first post or you will be lynched!

This is a mediocre night to
Search
for equipment. It's better to use equipment rather than search for it, especially because rez kits might get lost by you turning bloody if you sit on them too long.

You should probably not ward tonight. (VP is an exception - he
must
ward.) If you do ward, do not chose any of these players:

Forbidden to WardNicodemus
Benmage
Nachomamma8
kunkstar7
Trilobite
xvart

Warding any of the above players will be treated as a cult claim!

Do not take the
Rob Grave
option. The town will be selecting their graverobber or graverobbers in thread, and interfering will only get you a needless insanity. This is NOT a valid excuse for having a higher-than-expected insanity count, and it will most likely get you lynched, so don’t do it!

This is an excellent night to choose the
Resuscitate
option.. However, you should not be rezzing anyone on our "do not ward" list, so here are the townies not on that list:

Acceptable Resuscitation Targetshitogoroshi
Iecerint
Seacore
Trilobite
VasudeVa
Wraith

Chose your town-reads from that list and protect one, preferably randomly to make it more difficult for the scum to plan their nk. Remember too that the scum have access to the
Greater Ritual
, so don’t worry about choosing a target because “someone else might pick them too.” Stacking Resuscitates can be useful. Regardless of your decision, do NOT announce it in thread before we go to night.

Also,
AV MUST Rez Seacore, and Andrius MUST Rez me.

Investigation
is a useful choice. While launder resolves before investigation, murderers and cultbags would love to get away with not wasting an action on laundering. Punish them for it!

Do not chose
Stalk
or
Murder
, UNLESS you are a town approved stalker or murderer. The approved stalkers are:

Approved StalkersIecerint
Triglav
VasudaVa
Feysal

All of these players
must
stalk, and
must
choose a target from the "forbidden to ward" list.

As for murders, these players
must
murder the players they stalked last night:

Approved Murderershitogoroshi
Seacore
totatllynotmafia

This is a good night to use
Commune.
However, make sure to pick someone who SHOULD have less insanities then you. Here is the list of the claimed insanities that will be present at the time of N6 communes:

InsanitiesAndrius (4) - Twitchy (Fetish N1), Obsession (Commune N2), Solist (Commune N3), Hallucination (Commune N4)
AurorusVox (4) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N4), Taboo (Grave Rob N4), Solist (Stalk N5), Compulsion (Fetish N5)
Benmage (10) - Suicidal (Stalk N0), Obsession (Stalk N1), Twitchy (Grave Rob N2), Taboo (Murder N2), Solist (Fetish N4), Marked (Grave Rob N4), Mutilation (Grave Rob N4), Compulsion (Grave Rob N5), Necrophilia (Grave Rob N5), ? (Grave Rob N6)
Feysal (3) - Twitchy (Commune N4), Solist (Commune N5), ? (Stalk N6)
hitogoroshi (6) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N2), Solist (Fetish N3), Obsession (Stalk N4), Compulsion (Stalk N5), Taboo (Fetish N5), ? (Murder N6)
Iecerint (3) - Twitchy (Stalk N4), Taboo (Stalk N5), ? (Stalk N6)
kunkstar7 (2) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N2), Solist (Grave Rob N2)
Nachomamma8 (0) - None
Nicodemus (2) - Twitchy (Cower N3), Solist (Fetish N5)
Plum (2) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N4), Solist (Grave Rob N4)
Seacore (7) - Twitchy (Fetish N1), Solist (Grave Rob N3), Obsession (Fetish N4), Taboo (Stalk N4), Hallucination (Stalk N5), Mutilation (Resuscitated N5), ? (Murder N6)
totallynotmafia (2) - Twitchy (Stalk N5), ? (Murder N6)
Triglav (2) - Twitchy (Commune N2), ? (Stalk N6)
Trilobite (2) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N3), Taboo (Commune N4)
VP Baltar (5) - Twitchy (Grave Rob N2), Solist (Commune N2), Obsession (Grave Rob N4), Hallucination (Stalk N4), Compulsion (Stalk N5)
VasudeVa (2) - Twitchy (Fetish N4), ? (Stalk N6)
xvart (6) - Twitchy (Stalk N2), Solist (Fetish N3), Obsession (Murder N3), Suicidal (Grave Rob N4), Compulsion (Stalk N5)

Spoiler: What happens if I get an Insanity?
Insanities happen. Maybe you were killed and resuscitated, maybe you got passed a fetish of yourself. Here is the list of allowable insanity thresholds. Remember, the number is "this must be your Xth or greater insanity to take":

Insanity ThresholdsTwitchy - [1]
Taboo - [2]
Compulsion - [2]
Obsession - [2]
Solist - [2]
Hallucination - [4]
Mutilation - [6]
Marked - [7]
Distraction - [8]
Paranoid - [9]
Sadism - [10]
Denial - [10]
Suicidal - [X]
Necrophilia - [X]

If there are no legal insanities at your threshold, bump up one and check, rinse-repeat. Make sure to check your work, because we WILL lynch someone who takes a threshold-forbidden insanity.

Spoiler: Who's robbing which graves?
The final graverobbing targets are these.

Grave RobbersPlum: Benmage

Spoiler: What should be included in my first post of the day?
For your first post, copy and paste this code:

Code: Select all

[area=CD7]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Did you Hear Noise?[/b]
[b]Did you Ward? If so, who?[/b]
[b]Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?[/b]
[b]List all of the insanities you currently have:[/b]
[b]Did you [u]successfully[/u] resuscitate? If so, who?[/b]
[b]Were you murdered?[/b]
[b]Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?[/b]
[b]Are you bloody?[/b]
[b]Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?[/b]
[b]Twitch?[/b]
[b]Vote: [Self] [/b] <--- Replace this with your username!
[b]Unvote, Vote: Benmage[/b]
[b]Unvote, Vote: Xvart[/b]
[b]Unvote, Vote: Benmage[/b]
[b]Unvote, Vote: Xvart[/b]
[b]Unvote[/b]

[/area]

Which will give you this:

CD7
Username:

Did you Hear Noise?

Did you Ward? If so, who?

Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?

List all of the insanities you currently have:

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?

Were you murdered?

Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?

Are you bloody?

Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?

Twitch?

Vote: [Self]
<--- Replace this with your username!
Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote

Fill this out and include it in your first post of the day.

A few notes. The "CD7" means "Claims Day 7", and it is there to make it easier to find these posts using ctrl+f. Your username should be written exactly. A successful use of resuscitate is defined as one that leaves you bloody. If your target is targeted by multiple kill actions and dies, it was still a "successful" use because you blocked a kill. The voting is to test for voting insanities - remember to replace [self] with your username as written. The "twitch?" is there as a friendly reminder for those who took the Twitchy insanity. A reminder on the rules of Twitchy:
Twitchy - If you heard Noise the Night before, you are Bloody, gained an Insanity the Night before, or any combination of these, your first post in the thread for the Day must contain *twitch* or *twitches*.
Do not post *twitch* or *twitches* in your first post if you do not have the twitchy insanity or do not meet the prerequisites.
Yes, you can *twitch* even without the insanity, but all it does is create needless ambiguity about whether you have more insanities than claimed or not. This guide was written so we can lynch people who give us these kinds of dilemmas instead of having to play the "are they cult, murderer, or just trying to be cute?" game.

Spoiler: Testing for Suicidal
When someone is at L-1, generally, they're going down. So there's a strong cult incentive to take suicidal. Tomorrow, we punish them for it.

FIRST, though, wait for night actions to be planned. This delay hurt us last time, so tomorrow we should rush to get actions planned as quickly as possible. Once the all clear for testing has been given, start right away.

To begin a suicidal test, post this:

Begin Suicidal Test: X

Vote for them. Then, post where they are lynch wise, like this:

X is at L-Y

When a Suicidal test is done in this way, all players should immediately bandwagon the person being tested, until they are at L-3. All players must post the lynch threshold just like the first voter did (in big red letters.) When they are at L-3, stop voting.

If you see a player at L-3, post this:

X is at L-3. Voting in one hour.

and vote for them one hour later. If multiple people post that message, only the first to post casts the vote.

When they are at L-2, someone must post this:

X is at L-2. Voting in one hour.

And one hour later, vote for them,
then immediately unvote in the same post.
If multiple people post that message, only the first to post casts the vote. After voting/unvoting, you are then free to begin another suicidal test in the same post.

Here are all of the suicidal messages in a handy code tag for you:

Code: Select all

[b][size=150][color=#BF0000]Begin Suicidal Test: X[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=150][color=#BF0000]X is at L-Y[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=150][color=#BF0000]X is at L-3. Voting in one hour.[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=150][color=#BF0000]X is at L-2. Voting in one hour.[/color][/size][/b]
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok cool.
/confirm I'm Rezing hito, who will subsequently slit my throat.
Good deal, huh hito? :P
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Seacore »

While Hito has provided good assistance for people who are able to choose what they're doing, most people don't have the choice. Please follow these directions.
Seacore wrote:
Night Actions

Resucitate

Andrius -> Hito
AurorusVox -> Seacore

Murder

hitorogoshi -> Andrius
Seacore -> AurorusVox
totallynotmafia -> VPB

Ward

VP Baltar -> Somebody not on the stalkee list

Stalk

Iecerint
Triglav
VasudaVa
Feysal

Launder

Nicodemus

Graverob Plum

Benmage + something else

Something Else

Nachomamma8
kunkstar7
Trilobite
xvart

Allowed Stalk Targets
- These players should not be warded
Benmage
Nachomamma8
kunkstar7
Trilobite
xvart
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'ma go back on my word and give Nacho another day to get his shit together before I vote Plum. That little bit made me curious.

Also, TNM:

@Hito: you say I'm stupid, but put yourself in my position - you're being forced to stalk and if your stalk fails you will most likely be mislynched tomorrow because benmage will think it's because you're cult and can't stalk. Do you:

a) Stalk someone on the stalk list, knowing that they have a decent chance of being warded by cult and thus you have a decent chance of being lynched tomorrow

or

b) Stalk someone who's not on the stalk list (who you believe may be cult), as you know that the chances of them being warded are much slimmer and thus you have a much greater chance of being confirmed, successful confirmation being the only way you're not going to get lynched due to the ridiculous situation you've been put in?

Me blindly following instructions on who to stalk rather than actually taking into account what scum were likely to do imho would have been stupid.
How exactly were you "put into" a ridiculous situation? You are responsible for your own play. Andrius and AV, if town, understand that they failed to give us enough of a view on their alignment that now they have to die. Being townie is more that getting a town role PM. You are not entitled to a free confirm just because you look so terribly scummy. Don't you wonder why Benmage picked the towniest among us to murder at first? We aren't using murders to try to absolve our worst townies of the responsibility of playing well - we are using murderers to kill scummy people dead. For whatever reason (my memory fails me) you were allowed on to the stalker list. The leap that "Gee, I'm gonna murder someone the town at large DOESN'T think is scum, because that's more likely to cover my ass!" is not at all a merited one.
Andrius wrote:Ok cool.
/confirm I'm Rezing hito, who will subsequently slit my throat.
Good deal, huh hito? :P
If you are a townie, take solace in this - even if your net contributions to the town are "doing a bunch of scummy looking things and then get murdered", you're not even in the top three for worst townies this game.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, here's advice for hypothetical town Andrius. (If you're scum you were gambiting and I caught you; fairly self-explanatory.) Your biggest failure was the communing fiasco. You loudly trumpted your plan in thread, but curiously never shared it. That secrecy is what did you in, in the end. Even with an amazing talent for internalizing rulesets (and I think it's safe to say you fall below that mark), it's dangerous to run a plan with no one double-checking it. If you find yourself keeping a secret, ask yourself, "Is it vitally, crucially important that I obscure this from the town?" I think your persona as "The Baker" is giving you the penchant to keep your thoughts close to your chest, and so when they're wrong no one can tell you such.

@Seacore: That list has been fully weaved into the Reference as "X must Y" lines.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

hito wrote: How exactly were you "put into" a ridiculous situation? You are responsible for your own play. Andrius and AV, if town, understand that they failed to give us enough of a view on their alignment that now they have to die.
QFT.
hito wrote: If you are a townie, take solace in this - even if your net contributions to the town are "doing a bunch of scummy looking things and then get murdered", you're not even in the top three for worst townies this game.
Thanks! :D

hito wrote: Also, while I'm thinking about it, here's advice for hypothetical town Andrius. (If you're scum you were gambiting and I caught you; fairly self-explanatory.) Your biggest failure was the communing fiasco. You loudly trumpted your plan in thread, but curiously never shared it. That secrecy is what did you in, in the end. Even with an amazing talent for internalizing rulesets (and I think it's safe to say you fall below that mark), it's dangerous to run a plan with no one double-checking it. If you find yourself keeping a secret, ask yourself, "Is it vitally, crucially important that I obscure this from the town?" I think your persona as "The Baker" is giving you the penchant to keep your thoughts close to your chest, and so when they're wrong no one can tell you such.
Well I had originally wanted me and Vas to run around as a duo and Commune/Forensics together but that fell by the wayside. I feel it'd be a good strategy for town next game though; pair two players and have them alternamte Commune and Forensics (within the pair and each player for each night); definitely find scum/murderers that way.
The Baker moreso implies that I crumb my role. Don't really have a unique role here. Though your insight into my own personality is charming. lol
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Seacore »

hito wrote:@Seacore: That list has been fully weaved into the Reference as "X must Y" lines.
Ah, I see it now, still,I think it could get lost, now there's no excuse.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Nacho has nothing to contribute and it should be highly suspected. He's been given ample time and fairly straight forward direction on what people are looking for him. If I'm dead tomorrow, please lynch him soon because he's obv. cult.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Seacore »

He's on the stalkee list, perchance he'll be dealt with that way.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Hito, can I get an Andrius style insight and summary?

T~T I want to TAKE IT TO MY GRAVE
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

AurorusVox wrote:Hito, can I get an Andrius style insight and summary?

When life gives you lemons...murder them for the lulz. The end.
YOUR AD HERE

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 am

Post by AurorusVox »

VP Baltar wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Hito, can I get an Andrius style insight and summary?

When life gives you lemons...murder them for the lulz. The end.
I've been murdered a number of times purely because of the VIBRANCY of my avatar on another site :(
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

See, and my avatar has no vibrancy and I'm still getting murdered. New lesson: Life's a B sometimes.
YOUR AD HERE

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wine is for sissies. Brandy FTW.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Nicodemus »

/confirming that I will be laundering tonight.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Trilobite »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Acceptable Resuscitation Targetshitogoroshi
Iecerint
Seacore
Trilobite
VasudeVa
Wraith
Um... Wraith's dead. I don't think we want to be ressing him.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

YOU CLEARLY JUST AREN'T WISHING HARD ENOUGH
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Trilobite »

And also according to the same guide we shouldn't be on the res list either.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Also Plum is only L-3? I'll stop waiting now. Nacho, you better hurry your ass up.

Vote: Plum

@Trilo: Ah bugger, totally missed you being on the stalkee list.

No one resuscitate Trilobite tonight.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Feysal »

hitogoroshi #4526 wrote:
Stalk targetsNicodemus
Benmage
Nachomamma8
kunkstar7
Trilobite
xvart
Seacore #4528 wrote:
Stalk targetsBenmage
Nachomamma8
kunkstar7
Trilobite
xvart
While we wait for whatever it is we are waiting for, here is a minor inconsistency I noticed in the guide and Seacore's action list. Is Nicodemus supposed to be stalked, or is he not? Since I understand I am to be stalking tonight, I'd like to be sure.

Also, I can't help feeling this list is rather short, particularly when you exclude Benmage and xvart. The cult is certain to want Benmage in endgame due to his Suicidal insanity (and even more so if my doubt about him being cult proves true). xvart they will want alive at least for one more night, so we'd have to lynch him if we wanted to be sure he could not win as murderer. That is two who are very likely to be warded, leaving only three, or four if Nicodemus is included.

I guess what I mean to say is, are we sure we want to ban off-list stalks? The way things are, it is quite likely that many, if not all of our stalk attempts will fail.
Trilobite #4540 wrote:Um... Wraith's dead. I don't think we want to be ressing him.
Oh? Depends on what you mean by res. Is it resuscitate or resurrect?

Oh, and heads up: Plum is currently at L-1. 9 needed to lynch, hitogoroshi makes 8.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Trilobite »

Feysal wrote:
Also, I can't help feeling this list is rather short, particularly when you exclude Benmage and xvart. The cult is certain to want Benmage in endgame due to his Suicidal insanity (and even more so if my doubt about him being cult proves true). xvart they will want alive at least for one more night, so we'd have to lynch him if we wanted to be sure he could not win as murderer. That is two who are very likely to be warded, leaving only three, or four if Nicodemus is included.
Remember, cult lose to potential murderers every bit as much as investigators do.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hmm, Seacore had Nico on his list before but it looks like he removed him later. I guess use your judgment on how confirmed Nico is?

And yeah, guess I counted Plum's votes wrong by one. Sorry. It was a rush count.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Seacore »

We definitely want to ban off list stalks.

And the list is not too small.

Even if we assume we're wrong about plum, and therefore we'll have 5 cultists alive tonight, that gives them 5 actions. If they want to spend all 5 actions warding everybody on my list (or everybody except one on hito's list) then let them.
Two of the had to ritual last night, so that means they either launder, meaning they're down to 3 wards, or two of them are open to investigation.

If we're right about plum, then that's even better. If we're right about Plum and she wasn't one of the ritualers last night, even even better., etc.

Can we get a hammer now?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by AurorusVox »