Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:33 am

Post by Nai »

Mr. Flay, it was
me
who got the message about his scummyness. Tonight I'll have to vote against the grain to find another scum. Not exactly sure who I want to target, but I have some ideas.

Confirmation from the mod: that little suspicious bit was just flavor, so he didn't have to write the same thing four nights in a row :p
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by Bacde »

I have no idea who to vote.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Nai wrote:Mr. Flay, it was
me
who got the message about his scummyness. Tonight I'll have to vote against the grain to find another scum. Not exactly sure who I want to target, but I have some ideas.
Ahh, sorry.
Confirmation from the mod: that little suspicious bit was just flavor, so he didn't have to write the same thing four nights in a row :p
Well, that's helpful... so essentially you got the same message, but in different words?

I don't know where to go now either. *sigh*
Retired as of October 2014.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:45 pm

Post by Nai »

Pretty much. I think we should just go to night as fast as we can. I'll check another person, everyone else can continue to tinker with their votes. If Iammars wasn't just pulling our chain, he had no idea he was mafia. I think we're still trying to figure out who IS mafia. The mafia, too, I mean.

Anyone have a problem with my plan?
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:25 pm

Post by Crola »

Nai wrote:Pretty much. I think we should just go to night as fast as we can. I'll check another person, everyone else can continue to tinker with their votes. If Iammars wasn't just pulling our chain, he had no idea he was mafia. I think we're still trying to figure out who IS mafia. The mafia, too, I mean.

Yeah, usually scum want to get to night as fast as possible. I'm not denying that you can investigate, but I will not leave out the possibility that you could be a mafia cop. That role would actually make a lot of sense in this game.

Note to mod: Maybe you cna drop a bomb on someone, htat would really spice things up in this game. Now, I'm not saying the bomb has to kill anyone (although it would be awsome if it did) but think about it - if you dropped a bomb everyone would start talking about how cool it was tof the mod to bomb his players. :D Ya know, the usual flavor.

Oh, and any idiot who takes that a sign of scumminess should be smacked because it was just a suggestion to the mod.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:25 pm

Post by Crola »

Crola wrote:
Nai wrote:Pretty much. I think we should just go to night as fast as we can. I'll check another person, everyone else can continue to tinker with their votes. If Iammars wasn't just pulling our chain, he had no idea he was mafia. I think we're still trying to figure out who IS mafia. The mafia, too, I mean.

Yeah, usually scum want to get to night as fast as possible. I'm not denying that you can investigate, but I will not leave out the possibility that you could be a mafia cop. That role would actually make a lot of sense in this game.

Note to mod: Maybe you cna drop a bomb on someone, htat would really spice things up in this game. Now, I'm not saying the bomb has to kill anyone (although it would be awsome if it did) but think about it - if you dropped a bomb everyone would start talking about how cool it was tof the mod to bomb his players. :D Ya know, the usual flavor.

Oh, and any idiot who takes that a sign of scumminess should be smacked because it was just a suggestion to the mod.
P.S. Don't bomb me. :P
~ Killer7
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:00 pm

Post by Nai »

Maybe, Crola. But look at the previous days. We're not getting ANYWHERE since no one seems to know about themselves! The MAFIA don't seem to know they are scum. I'd like night so I can investigate someone and try to find another mafia. To me, it seems the only option at the moment.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:34 pm

Post by Crola »

Nai wrote:Maybe, Crola. But look at the previous days. We're not getting ANYWHERE since no one seems to know about themselves! The MAFIA don't seem to know they are scum. I'd like night so I can investigate someone and try to find another mafia. To me, it seems the only option at the moment.
Still, I am reluctant to agree with any player who says "It's a good idea to get to night as soon as possible." 9/10 times that person is scum. That tenth person is usually some bored townie that is most likely inexperienced. Yes Nai, this day has been boring, but that doesn't mean we should rush it. This is partly why I hope Bob will agree with the bomb idea, that way all the lurkers come out of hiding and we get new input from people, hopefully leading to some clues.

Nai, I disagree with your previous statement also, I think by now the scum do know who they are, more or less. We all have received PMs giving us good enough clues to figure out who we are. If you haven't figured out who you are by now, you're either an idiot, or pretending to be an idiot so stop, you're not fooling anyone.
~ Killer7
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:47 pm

Post by EnderX »

We all have received PMs giving us good enough clues to figure out who we are. If you haven't figured out who you are by now, you're either an idiot, or pretending to be an idiot so stop, you're not fooling anyone.
No we haven't. The only kind of PM I've ever received from the Mod was acknowledgement of my posts. I'm assuming that means I'm a townie, but I have no clue how valid that assumption is. Given the nature of the game, is it even possible that there could be actual townies out there?
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:02 am

Post by Crola »

EnderX wrote:
We all have received PMs giving us good enough clues to figure out who we are. If you haven't figured out who you are by now, you're either an idiot, or pretending to be an idiot so stop, you're not fooling anyone.
No we haven't. The only kind of PM I've ever received from the Mod was acknowledgement of my posts. I'm assuming that means I'm a townie, but I have no clue how valid that assumption is. Given the nature of the game, is it even possible that there could be actual townies out there?
Holy Crap! I forgot you were still alive! Now that's some excellent lurking right there.

Well , I guess it's only power roles that receive PMs, or roles that mess around with votes. Or, you're just feigning ignorance.

Anyway, I think Nai is looking scummy, I would vote for him, but that would only help him, so I highly recomend those who have not prayed to prey *pun intended* for Nai.
~ Killer7
Changling bob
Changling bob
Goon
Changling bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:05 am

Post by Changling bob »

I believe that most people are aware of their roles by now.

I will however start prodding and putting deadlines more frequently, as the game should go quickerly than it is.
I guess this should change now ¬_¬
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

Crola wrote:
EnderX wrote:
Holy Crap! I forgot you were still alive! Now that's some excellent lurking right there.

Well , I guess it's only power roles that receive PMs, or roles that mess around with votes. Or, you're just feigning ignorance.

Anyway, I think Nai is looking scummy, I would vote for him, but that would only help him, so I highly recomend those who have not prayed to prey *pun intended* for Nai.
Okay then.

I think I know what my role is by now, but I'm not sure.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by Nai »

Wait, Crola, I give you scum, and you decide to vote me? I claim cop and get no counterclaim, and you want people to vote me? That's intelligent.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:14 pm

Post by Crola »

Nai wrote:Wait, Crola, I give you scum, and you decide to vote me? I claim cop and get no counterclaim, and you want people to vote me? That's intelligent.
You have to keep in mind, that Iammars claimed a coplike role and mafia have in the past claimed cop and have been (obviously) able to provide the town with scum. It's called taking one for the team, I've seen it before. Like I said earlier, you could very easily be a cop, you could very easily be scum, you could very easily be both. Also, I cna only suggest the town vote you, I can't make them do it, nor do I fell like I should force them. Your motives are suspicious, the classic quick day to night plan and stating that the scum probably don't know who they are only to be corrected by the mod who said almost everyone knows who they are (which is probably everyone but EnderX :P ). All this makes you seems suspicious. Since we've stated many times that we have no leads, I have given us a
possibility
for who to vote for, it's not a command.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:12 am

Post by Crola »

*waits for people to talk*
*no one does anything*
*Crola gets a voice synthesizer to sound like Changling Bob*

Changling Bob: Oh no! Because of everyone's lack of posting I have decided to drop a bomb on this game. That's right, the town heres a whistle from above and just as they look up they see it come and hit them! There's massive blood and carnage limbs and bodies litter the streets and alleyways. People shout "What did we do to deserve this?" You didn't post enough! Fortunately the bomb missed our town. It actually hit right next door. But let this be a message!
~ Killer7
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:34 am

Post by Nai »

Dude, Crola. You havn't been posting much more than the rest of us. Waiting twelve hours for people to come up to your call to arms isn't much good. We NEED a night. The game is stagnating, there's no action in it. We can't find scum because there's nothing to base it on. We cant work off votes because we can't prove who voted who. It's barely good enough to work off of day talk, because we can't be sure our votes will kill the right person! I want night so I can investigate again. I've wasted my past three investigations while voting for Iammars.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:06 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I've voted. I've got nothing more to go on during this day, except EnderX's lurking, and with the way this game is structured, I can't even complain about that *too* much.
Retired as of October 2014.
Changling bob
Changling bob
Goon
Changling bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:20 am

Post by Changling bob »

I've just sent out another wave of prods. Also:

Deadline: 6pm GMT Sunday.

Deadline conditions: Person with the most votes gets lynched. People who have not voted lose their vote and any ability assosiated with it.
Deadlines will also now be weekly, ie, each day will be deadlined one week from the start of said day unless more than what is currently happening happens.

That is all.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:17 am

Post by Crola »

Changling bob wrote:I've just sent out another wave of prods. Also:

Deadline: 6pm GMT Sunday.

Deadline conditions: Person with the most votes gets lynched. People who have not voted lose their vote and any ability assosiated with it.
Deadlines will also now be weekly, ie, each day will be deadlined one week from the start of said day unless more than what is currently happening happens.

That is all.
Talk about a bomb . . .
~ Killer7
Changling bob
Changling bob
Goon
Changling bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:02 am

Post by Changling bob »

Oh, and for the record there are 5 votes outstanding for today, and I may be more lenient on the one week rule over crimbo/new years, ie, you'll be getting two weeks for that day.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:59 am

Post by Jentsu »

This game got kind of dull with the lack of activity. I know I've not been helping it along much, but well, I don't really know what I could do to help it.
back
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:05 pm

Post by Nai »

My vote is currently outstanding, though I think I know where I want to place it.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by EnderX »

My vote is up for sale, as far as I'm concerned. I have no clue who to select otherwise.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:05 am

Post by Crola »

EnderX wrote:My vote is up for sale, as far as I'm concerned. I have no clue who to select otherwise.
How much does it cost, I got a few bucks on me right now. :wink:
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by Crola »

Okay, those of you who haven't voted yet should be smacked. This is absurd, are you guys seriously gonna wait for the deadline?
~ Killer7

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”