DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm no longer reading Toog's posts. Can we lynch the bitch now? And tomorrow we can lynch chess. I've never seen chess-scum before. It's pretty hilarious.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Scumclaim wtf?
Vote: Toog

Sorry I've been MIA I've come down with the flu. This is my brief catchup post before I catch a train home...

RedCoyote/Bunnylover; why no Toog vote? If he's town, what reason at all would he have to claim scum? I see that Fate takes a lot out of you but come on, if he's town that's just a stupid thing to do. I mean, as scum its a stupid thing to do but hey, we get a scumlynch D1 so I'm not complaining.

Percy; so are you saying that as scum he'd have been more likely to stick to his position, i.e. NOT give up on the plan, and that his decision to nukebbq Gandalf was entirely without malicious scum intent? I can understand that inconsistency comes out of frustration, but I've used inconsistencies many a time to catch scum (it's my favourite method), and that frustration can easily come from scum who are getting backed into a corner. If it is as you say - "No one's listening to me, I'll just do as I please!" then Jed wasn't as committed to the control-nuke plan as he proposed. Which looks to me like that was sneaky sneaky lying, or him parading as pro-town. This is why I think his shift is likelier scum motivated than town motivated.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 am

Post by AurorusVox »

--My train got cancelled. I'm not going home for Christmas. Sadness :(
chesskid3 wrote:I'm nuking gandalf ASAP. Game with nukes ===> I don't have to post cases
This is the wrong mindset, my god. I think that yeah, nukes are fine to fire on your own accord, but you have to be prepared to back up why when questioned. Percy's case on you is rocksolid though so I doubt you'll ever get to launch.

Oh btw, Percy; I would have said sub should claim...looks like he did that already tho.

Dana's play (including his "who's going to be stupid enough to vote Toog over Fate?") also now looks deliciously scummy in the new post-toog-scumclaim context. Chess has said Dana is definite town...if there's a chess/dana/toog scumteam, we have been blessed.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

chesskid3 wrote:Toog claimed scum, hence the vote.

My god.
BUT HE IS STILL 50% LIKELY OF BEING TOWN!

CLAIMED SCUM? WELL THOSE ODDS MAKE IT A REAL COIN FLIP, DON CHA KNO.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Hello Im replacing in for Jed Cooper. Im going to need some time to look back at whats being going on although looking back at the last few pages, I see Toog's just come out and Scum claimed, so we'd be stupid not too..

unvote, vote Toog

Now I have some time to read back.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 1, DEFCON 3 - Vote Count IV - Blaze]

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." --Napoleon

[Votes]

AurorusVox
(0)
Baby Spice
(0)
bobsnox
(1) - Internet Stranger
bunnylover
(1) - VasudeVa
chesskid3
(1) Percy
danakillsu
(1) - Faraday
Faraday
(0)
Fate
(2) - bunnylover, danakillsu
gandalf5166
(0)
Internet Stranger
(1) - bobsnox
Jack
(0)
Katsuki
(1) - Faraday
Kitoari
(0)
Percy
(0)
RedCoyote
(0)
SnakePlissken
(1) - RedCoyote
SocioPath
(0)
SpyreX
(0)
Toogeloo
(10) - Fate, Jack, SocioPath, gandalf5166, Baby Spice, Katsuki, SpyreX, chesskid3, AurorusVox, SnakePlissken
VasudeVa
(0)

Not voting
(2) - Toogeloo, Kitoari

[Activity]

The deadline is Wednesday, 29 December at 11:59pm EST. Eleven votes are required to lynch.

SnakePlissken
replaces
Jed Cooper
. Please welcome him!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
unvote vote: Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

danakillsu wrote:I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
It wasn't serious, I am American.

My parting words would be to look first at people who didn't take a stance on Fate v. Toog situation, especially people who didn't vote for one of us two despite us making it public that we wanted it between us. These people were probably trying to stay off the radar. I would also look at people who tried to duck out and stay ducked out over the last few days given the situation, or those that called Fate or I scummy/unreadable, but did not lay a vote.

Percy's attack on chess is also good, but I would not let that be your primary focal point on Day 2.

The following players are ones that I felt the least townie after the day ended:
Internet Stranger - hasn't posted in almost 2 days, made no comments about the Fate and I situation.
Bobsnox - came in after being prodded by commentary to make a comment, note however that he called me scummy, yet didn't vote for me.
Baby Spice - terrible content, extremely inactive.
chesskid - see Percy's case.
Katsuki - mostly gut, but he was fence sitting at the end like he was looking for a reason to get off me or something.
Gandalf - sheep.
Faraday - avoided direct conflict.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

And I stand by the fact that I had to be lynched because allowing me to live on would have been a detriment to town's thought process. As I said before, I talked too much, allowed myself to say stupid things that got picked apart, and as a result, I could not allow myself to continue living in the game for fear of how much focus would be on me over the coming days and not on who it should be on.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, one other parting piece of information, since I am sure it will help.

My list had every role on it, and I still got Silo, so know that every role is in the game.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My thoughts on the subject no longer matter, as anything I say will be influence or said to be influence by Toogeloo coming out and saying it was quiet obvious that he wasn't claiming scum. And Yes I know he didn't use those words exactly.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Kitoari »

Screw it, I'll drop the hammer.
Vote: Toogeloo

danakillsu wrote:I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
Aw I was beaten to it.

Kito is sad sad sad.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Toogeloo wrote:Oh, one other parting piece of information, since I am sure it will help.

My list had every role on it, and I still got Silo, so know that every role is in the game.
Order please, It'll help.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and gandalf, you still haven't seen chessscum
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:41 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

chesskid3 wrote:Oh and gandalf, you still haven't seen chessscum
Becuase you have yet to flip in this game?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My god. I'm already aware that I'm giogn to be quicklynched tomorrow, so I'd like gandalf's bullshit not to last, please.
He's scum this game, I'm fucking sure of it. Meanwhile he calls me scum every goddamn time we play.

When I flip I want his ass nuked 5 minutes into Defcon 1.
Dana, do it for me please?
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Kitoari »

chesskid3 wrote:My god. I'm already aware that I'm giogn to be quicklynched tomorrow
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Oh btw horrible thought.
I
f scum
get
battleship and
failsafe

the failsafe guy can't be killed without two town deaths(or a lynch+nuke) unless the battleship dies first
chesskid3 wrote:
I
just had an
am
azing idea.
Come D1, if
the failsafe
is town, they can claim, and we can pseudo lynch, with the victim (if they have a silo) being required to nuke the failsafe, then cancel the launch, and someone else can be lynched.
Would that work?
That's my claim, btw.
So if you want to just force gandalf to nuke me on D3 I'd also be more than happy with that. But if you seriously lynch me D2 and let him live, I'm going to kick all of you in the balls postgame.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Kitoari »

That's the worst breadcrumb ever. It's not even a breadcrumb. You just picked words out of posts that happen to say what you wanted to.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2624018
Now this, this is a breadcrumb. Read the first letters of every line.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Blow me.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 am

Post by bobsnox »

Toog throwing dirt at me when he's going down... hmmm

I didn't get back on until just now and believe me I was changing my vote to you as of the previous page. But I don't believe that makes me suspicious that I stayed out of the MESS that was going on between you two. The way I saw it - everyone else was focused on your little battle, why not keep pressure on other quadrants?
Toog wrote:Bobsnox - came in after being prodded by commentary to make a comment, note however that he called me scummy, yet didn't vote for me.
I have called 3-4 people scummy and my vote has only been on one person (IIRC). Do I need to place a vote on everyone I think is scummy? lologic
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

1. Fail breadcrumb 2. Didn't we already decide that anybody who picked failsafe would be insta-lynched? There is no pro-town reason to pick that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You tried to say that, Toog owned you in the face by saying that it was on his list as well.

Either lynch me and speednuke Gandalf, or just make gandalf nuke me come Defcon 1. I don't care, but I wan't dead gandalf, and I'm relying on Dana to make it happen.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

But toog is scum, yes? Just because he says he's american post-death doesn't mean he is.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

He's not going to flip scum, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”