Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Antihero »

Mod: I'm voting a2rudeboy
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Kitoari »

First off,
unvote

I'd like to conduct my reread but it looks like I won't have too much time to do so. I'll skim D3 (that is, today), although it looks like A2 is going to be the "only option deadline" lynch. Oh well.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Kitoari »

Alright, let's get this started! To celebrate my replacing in, I will do an ISO of A2 and see what it leads me to. This is kinda stream of consciousness though, so be warned.
Now, this is quite simple because he has all of 18 posts.
a2rudeboy wrote:picking up prod. still v/la
TBH there's not much to analyze here. Hooray.
a2rudeboy wrote:Checking in.

A whole lot to digest in the last couple of pages. Moth- I understand that you were mainly looking for reactions/thoughts of what people would think about a massclaim. But as others have said before me, it just doesn't make any sense at all to do it this early in the game. it's massively scummy. but i feel this point has been sort of beat into oblivion by now.

Along these lines, SA- Why is Moth town?
Inconceivable! Mothrax is completely obvtown! Wait, I am mothrax. Gah.
However I do agree suggesting an MC that early was kinda stupid.
a2rudeboy wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote: Jmj is responsible for the murder of the innocent furcolow.
Do you still believe this, or was this an explanation of your initial vote? If you believe this, is there anything that has happened in game so far which makes you see Jmj as scum?
SA wrote:
On a related note, one of {Alduskkel, Katsuki, mongoose} is scum. Maybe two of them.
Should your vote then be on one of them?
Eh, can't decide whether this is town pressuring who they think is scum to vote or scum pressuring town to be reckless.
Regardless, I don't like it.
a2rudeboy wrote:/prod pickup

Nothing much to go on still.

@Nexus- Who is currently your top candidate and why?

@Mongoose- Do you have any idea how often you should be able to post? With a v/la that long, would it maybe be better to seek replacement?
O. Eh again. Questions for other people and picking up a prod, not much to see here.
a2rudeboy wrote:andrew, he did not roleblock anyone.
And presumably this is about SA, I'll have to look at it in context later.
a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:nexus

"i'm just going to take some time off and lurk for a while..."
No no no no no. The hypocrisy really burns :/.
a2rudeboy wrote:@Aldus- There was lot to digest as in, informational theory-heavy posts that I needed to wrap my head around for a while to clearly understand. After I read it through a few times, and reading it again right now those pages boiled down to SA's attack on jmj, and the slapfight that ensued (which was a bad basis for a case and soon turned into two people flailing defensively) and the discussion whether massclaim would be good or not, considering this particular setup (I always think D1 claims are unnecessary). I find your case to be a bit of a stretch.
D2, I think, he's responding to an accusation of ignoring aldus.. and then gives a bunch of crummy excuses. Bluh.
a2rudeboy wrote:
v/la until Monday... I has mono, and need the recovery time.
Mono, ouch. Fortunately he gets better..
a2rudeboy wrote:
unvote

@moth- i think mongoose was responding to looker, not your notice of v/la.
Obviously another one I'll have to reread the game to get. I liked it when you used quotes, why'd you stop doing that.
a2rudeboy wrote:Aldus:
No, Nexus did not directly say that. That was my interpretation of what his post said. "I'm going to relieve some pressure, and sit back until the replacement gets here" sounds a whole lot like a person actively stating an intent to lurk. It wasn't "i'm going on v/la until X period for Y reason" but instead "I'm going to wait to post again, till a replacement shows up" What was the point of making that post anyway, other than to look busy without actually doing anything.

As far as andrew is concerned, i'm hesitant about voting him only because this is normal playing style, and it comes across as very "newbscum" . I'm waiting to see if i can find something which would be a particular scumtell i have not yet seen in andrew's meta.
Naturally, I'm reading someone as playing to their scum meta and then I won't vote them! Wait, what?
a2rudeboy wrote:@BA-
I have a knowledge of andrew's playing from other games I have played against him in. This is normal playing style for him. Maybe I left out a modifier but what i meant to say was: I am looking for something especially scummy in andrew's play this particular game, which is not something I have seen him do before. He has a scummy meta.
Gah. See: last quote.
a2rudeboy wrote:Not excusing, by any means, as I've been having the exact same argument we are now in another game. I'd be willing to hammer, but we have a bit more time here.

Nexus, you mentioned starting an alternative bandwagon....running out of time, but do you have any candidates?
On a katsuki lynch, I think this post was? </yoda> Seriously though, Antihero is a shining ray of towniness sooooo.
a2rudeboy wrote:/ prod pick up. currently driving across the state. back with thoughts tonight/
Of course, more V/LA. Again, nothing to see here.
a2rudeboy wrote:Nexus- pretty heavily active lurking. Yes, you can say you posted x more times today more than I do, but please tell us what the town gained by any of those posts.

Jmj- I know this is a few pages old. There's never any reason to believe an Andrew claim. He always claims a PR, regardless of alignment, and usually has no way to back it up. (Note: He does this even if he's a VT). Notice he only claimed Innocent Child at the very last moment, and pretty randomly.

Having- #384 is filled with a whole lot of "hey, i don't want to be controversial in any way " appeasing/ fence sitting.
So, more justification for not voting andrew from what I can tell. Blargh.
a2rudeboy wrote:
havingfitz wrote:
As much as I do not want to put a vote on someone who is not around....a2rudeboy gets the nod as the person I suspect most. And that’s where I tend to put my vote.

Tl:dr:
My top two suspects are Antihero and a2rudeboy but I’m reluctant to vote either of them as a2rudeboy is awol and Antihero is a 2nd derivative player which is very uncommon amongst scum. But I want to have a vote in play so....

VOTE: a2rudeboy
I've been called out and lynched before for comments less fencesitting then this. He names his top two candidates, goes on to explain his suspicions for both of them, and then says "Well, I dont wanna vote, but just so I have one in play." To me, it reads as opportunistic scum trying to deflate pressure by offering up some reads, and then mentioning reluctance, so he can distance himself after the flip.

Having- Would you say Anti and I are your scummiest suspects? If so, you should not be reluctant to vote for one of us. If you don't think either of us are scum, then voting just for voting's sake when not close to deadline is not something i see as pro-town.
Evidently pressuring someone who has 1 scum in 3 is a-ok, but being upset when someone with 2 votes is bad bad bad.
a2rudeboy wrote:
vote:antihero

your responses keep getting scummier and scummier
To see my thoughts on antihero, read this post for 5s and you'll get it. He is 100% town.
a2rudeboy wrote:
unvote
Oh my. Can't come up with a good one-liner here. :(
a2rudeboy wrote:prod avoidance. case on nexus, soon.
Well, this ISO ends with a bang. Well, not so much a bang as MORE LURKING.

Now that I've completed my awkwardly formatted ISO (funny how this becomes obvious once I'm done with the damn thing), I'll get to re-reading the whole game.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Someone hammer. I no longer have the time for this site anymore. I'd seek replacement, but it's too close to deadline anyway. Sorry, all.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Kitoari »

That's what happens when you in for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 games!

From what I understand he's not gonna claim so

vote: a2rudeboy
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Hoo boy asking to be hammered? I've rarely seen a town player do that unless it was just a total newb move. But I don't think we'd get much more discussion today even if the hammer didn't come. Any comments before night falls?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by mongoose »

I got a couple comments. A2, whatsyour role? Also, I'll be completely unable to post from November 20-23. I'm not gonna replace out considering the number of replacements already but if you guys think I should u will. I wouldn't worry since I'll catch up flafterwards and by the time the replacements finishes reading through I'll be back.
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

mongoose wrote:I got a couple comments. A2, whatsyour role? Also, I'll be completely unable to post from November 20-23. I'm not gonna replace out considering the number of replacements already but if you guys think I should u will. I wouldn't worry since I'll catch up flafterwards and by the time the replacements finishes reading through I'll be back.
You should have a few days to get some posts in before you v/LA assuming there aren't any delays starting D4. ~3 days away doesn't merit a replacement.

9 games? I get overwhelmed at about 3.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Nexus »

Just hammer him.
Trans rights are human rights.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nexus wrote:Just hammer him.
He's already hammered. Waiting for mod to put game to night.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

Post by Nexus »

Oh yeah, fail counting is fail. My bad.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:59 am

Post by mongoose »

I usually stick to about 3 games max as well. 3 would work well with the pace of this game, but considering its exam season and then the trip I mentioned, I am sticking to one for now. Also,
unvote vote A2
just to make sure
Go Hawkeyes!
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

was just going to pop in and say i would be posting tonight, since i've been busy studying for a midterm, but looks like the hammer came down anyway.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Antihero »

mongoose wrote:I usually stick to about 3 games max as well. 3 would work well with the pace of this game, but considering its exam season and then the trip I mentioned, I am sticking to one for now. Also,
unvote vote A2
just to make sure
Don't you think it's a bit late to bus?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Don't you think that's reaching?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Kitoari »

mongoose wrote:I usually stick to about 3 games max as well. 3 would work well with the pace of this game, but considering its exam season and then the trip I mentioned, I am sticking to one for now. Also,
unvote vote A2
just to make sure
A2's already dead. Sowwy.

Oh well, he's probably scum anyways.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Votecount

a2rudeboy (5): havingfitz, Nexus, BlakAdder, Antihero, Kitoari
Nexus (1): mongoose

Not Voting (3): jmj3000, a2rudeboy, smashbro_of_the_SSS

It must be a2rudeboy! All the prisoners gather and strangle a2rudeboy to death. After that, there's reason for a feast as everyone devours the freshly killed body.

a2rudeboy,
mafia member
, has been lynched day 3

It is now Night 3. Please PM your night choices before the deadline, Wednesday 17th November 5 PM GMT+1

Please note that 'mafia member' is not synonymous to 'mafia goon'. Future mafia flips will be 'member' rather than the actual role name. The first flip was erroneous as in it contained too much information (though we decided to continue the game regardless). If people want to continue this game with full mafia role reveals, pm me and perhaps I decide differently.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 am

Post by sirdanilot »

An ear piercing scream made everyone in the room shiver. It was already morning, and it didn't take long for everyone to wake up after this horrendous sound. Once again, one of you started counting. 'Five, six, seven... did I get them all?' But alas, he did. Antihero was nothing but a pile of bones stacked in a corner of the container.

Antihero, Doctor,
has died night 3.
It is now day 4. With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday 2nd of December, at noon GMT+1.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Town:
Nexus and Blakadder's votes on D2 and D3 lead me to believe they are town. If they both bussed both their scum buddies then my hats off to them.
Mothrax/Kitoari were on scum all day D2 and Kitoari hammered scum yesterday. I know that could be viewed as distancing but I liked what brief amount of his game I saw while the game was still up.

Neutral:
After my D2 (?) ISO on Alduskel I did not find him to be suspcious. He was on the a2 wagon at the end of D1 and all of D2.

Leaning scum:
I find mongoose's game to be very suspicious (need to ISO him to remind myself why) but he did at least contribute to the D2 scum lynch (A94) and he was on both scums wagons at one point on D1...albeit the A94 D1 vote was a RV.
Looking at the voting throughout the game jmj has refused to commit himself on anyone and has not once been on any scum wagons.

I think Ald/SSSS is more likely to be town than scum. Mongoose and jmj on the other hand are both very suspcious to me (based on voting patterns and PoE) but on the merit of mongoose's time spent on scum wagon's D1 and D2 I'm happy to put him behind jmj on my list.

Therefore...VOTE: jmj3000

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Nexus »

God, I hate playing with you fitz :D

I'd be happy to vote for either mongoose or jmj, both of them strike me as scummy.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 am

Post by jmj3000 »

God dammit. Both people who have pushed weak cases against me have turned out to be town power roles. My read have been off all game, I need to go and reread the game.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Nexus wrote:God, I hate playing with you fitz :D

I'd be happy to vote for either mongoose or jmj, both of them strike me as scummy.
At least you smiled when you said it. Why the hate? :)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP:
Havingfitz wrote:
Nexus wrote:God, I hate playing with you fitz :D

At least you smiled when you said it. Why the hate? :)
The above was obv from me. I did not notice my son was logged on.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss