DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

danakillsu wrote:@ BS (heh heh)
How would you know that I look scummy all the time (although you are correct)?
A little while ago I read a couple of larges that must have been about the first larges you played in.
Some things just stick.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Kitoari »

unvote

Chesskid3 lynch would be amazing. I'll throw a vote down after he contradicts himself some more.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

When i flip town, can I get a revengelynch?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Jack »

chesskid3 wrote:When i flip town, can I get a revengelynch?
Have you ever seen or heard of that happening?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

All the time where I come from
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Toogeloo wrote:Bob hasn't taken a stance on Fate and I, in fact he hasn't commented even once on it the entire game.
I was about to revise my list and add you to it before Fate went all "ur dumb" on me. "Oh Fate yells at you and you agree with him?" <-- expected response. So I've been contenting myself to wait and see.

Anyway, I think you're scummy. It's hard to read Fate - his fixation with caps lock is disconcerting.

In the meantime, I'll continue to suggest that we lynch IS. His only response to my voting is an OMGUS. "you're voting me? you're communist scum and I'm pure blooded American!" (an oxymoron to be sure).
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
All yours. I concede that you aren't what I thought you were at the start of DEFCON 3.

Unvote

If we both survive this day, promise me we won't be making out on the next day phase? I don't want you cooties or nothing.
NOT SO FAST, BATMAN!

Damn it I couldn't find a video link for it...so...
HEHHEHAHHAAAAAAAA

OWNED TOOG. OWNED.

LET ME POINT IT OUT NICE AND SHINY SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED:

TOOG AND ME THROW DOWN. CHESSKID SCUMS IT UP, SO I SAY "WELL HOT DAMN I SORTA WANNA KILL CHESSKID NOW. BUT I STILL GOTTA FINISH THIS DUEL!"

TOOG: "OK! PROMISE YOU WONT LYNCH ME TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER DAY? I NO LONGER THINK YOURE SCUM!!!!!!!"
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHERE DID HIS SCUM READ OF ME GO? LEMME GO FUCKIN FIND IT:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2678384

A FULL SEVEN PAGES AGO, AND
TWENTY-FUCKING-THREE ISO POSTS AGO
WAS THE LAST TIME PANDA MADE A POST ACTIVELY CALLING ME OUT FOR SOMWETHING HE THOUGHT WAS SCUMMY, REGARDLESS OF HOW PERCY DESTROYED THAT POST ANYWAY, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YA.

THERE'S MORE:
HERE HE VOTES ME AND SAYS ONE OF US DOESN'T LEAVE THE DEATH PIT, FULLY CONFIDENT "no one will sheep insane fate. town has lost their minds if they wagon me" FULLY CONFIDENT HE'LL SURVIVE.
HE DOESN'T THINK I'M SCUM AT THIS POINT, EVIDENCED BY:

THE NEXT OF HIS ISO POSTS, 132-138 WHERE HE DOESN'T TRY TO GET THE OTHER PERSON IN THE DEATH MATCH LYNCHED: ME, BUT INSTEAD FILLS IT WITH FENCESITTING "WELL FATE MAY VERY WELL BE TOWN AND WE'RE JUST YELLING WHILE LURKERS LURK SOMEOPNE END THIS" CULIMNATING WITH A FINAL UNVOTE.

AND WHAT ABOUT THAT UNVOTE YOU SAY? IT
REEKS SCUM

BECAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS. A FUCKING
UN
VOTE.

NO, REVOTE. NO "ok now bunnylover gets death" OR "ok now chesskid gets death" OR "ok now NEW SUSPECT! gets death."

JUST A "ok death match over you win plz be gentle and don't give me STDs use protection"

LOL BAKU. LOL. HOW YOUR SCUMGAME HAS FALLEN. I AT LEAST EXPECTED A BABY SPICE VOTE.

BUT NO, YOU HAD TO GO AND CLAIM SCUM.

AND BEFORE YOU "here we go again with more "baku didnt do what i expect, therefore hes scum bs cases" NO. ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT I EXPECT, ITS ABOUT TOWN UNVOTING AND NOT GOING A NEW DIRECTION? HELL FUCKIN NO. YOURE SCUM THROUGH AND THROUGH
AND YOU DIE TODAY. KITOARI PUT THAT FUCKIN VOTE BACK ON

CHESSKID IS SCUM THE WAY HES DANCED AROUND TOOG'S WAGON AND RETROJUSTIFIED ALL HIS FUCKIN HOPS, AND SMACKED HIM RIGHT DAB IN 50% PERFECT BUS OR SAVE LAND. BUT HES FOR TOMORROW.

PANDA'S FOR TODAY.

I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT, YOU POKED THE ROTWEILER WITH A STICK, BUT THEN THE VOTES PILED ON AND THEY GOT PRETTY HIGH AND YOU WERE LIKE

"OH SHIT, THEYRE REALLY GONNA FUCKIN LYNCH ME!?"

THEN YOU CRACKED, LIKE A DAMN EGG.

AND NOW.

I'M GOING.

TO.

FRY.

YOU.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

SpyreX wrote:The words keep going up.
The death isn't.
I'm trying...

Fate wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
All yours. I concede that you aren't what I thought you were at the start of DEFCON 3.

Unvote

If we both survive this day, promise me we won't be making out on the next day phase? I don't want you cooties or nothing.
NOT SO FAST, BATMAN!

Damn it I couldn't find a video link for it...so...
HEHHEHAHHAAAAAAAA

OWNED TOOG. OWNED.

LET ME POINT IT OUT NICE AND SHINY SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT JUST HAPPENED:

TOOG AND ME THROW DOWN. CHESSKID SCUMS IT UP, SO I SAY "WELL HOT DAMN I SORTA WANNA KILL CHESSKID NOW. BUT I STILL GOTTA FINISH THIS DUEL!"

TOOG: "OK! PROMISE YOU WONT LYNCH ME TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER DAY? I NO LONGER THINK YOURE SCUM!!!!!!!"
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHERE DID HIS SCUM READ OF ME GO? LEMME GO FUCKIN FIND IT:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p2678384

A FULL SEVEN PAGES AGO, AND
TWENTY-FUCKING-THREE ISO POSTS AGO
WAS THE LAST TIME PANDA MADE A POST ACTIVELY CALLING ME OUT FOR SOMWETHING HE THOUGHT WAS SCUMMY, REGARDLESS OF HOW PERCY DESTROYED THAT POST ANYWAY, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YA.

THERE'S MORE:
HERE HE VOTES ME AND SAYS ONE OF US DOESN'T LEAVE THE DEATH PIT, FULLY CONFIDENT "no one will sheep insane fate. town has lost their minds if they wagon me" FULLY CONFIDENT HE'LL SURVIVE.
HE DOESN'T THINK I'M SCUM AT THIS POINT, EVIDENCED BY:

THE NEXT OF HIS ISO POSTS, 132-138 WHERE HE DOESN'T TRY TO GET THE OTHER PERSON IN THE DEATH MATCH LYNCHED: ME, BUT INSTEAD FILLS IT WITH FENCESITTING "WELL FATE MAY VERY WELL BE TOWN AND WE'RE JUST YELLING WHILE LURKERS LURK SOMEOPNE END THIS" CULIMNATING WITH A FINAL UNVOTE.

AND WHAT ABOUT THAT UNVOTE YOU SAY? IT
REEKS SCUM

BECAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS. A FUCKING
UN
VOTE.

NO, REVOTE. NO "ok now bunnylover gets death" OR "ok now chesskid gets death" OR "ok now NEW SUSPECT! gets death."

JUST A "ok death match over you win plz be gentle and don't give me STDs use protection"

LOL BAKU. LOL. HOW YOUR SCUMGAME HAS FALLEN. I AT LEAST EXPECTED A BABY SPICE VOTE.

BUT NO, YOU HAD TO GO AND CLAIM SCUM.

AND BEFORE YOU "here we go again with more "baku didnt do what i expect, therefore hes scum bs cases" NO. ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT I EXPECT, ITS ABOUT TOWN UNVOTING AND NOT GOING A NEW DIRECTION? HELL FUCKIN NO. YOURE SCUM THROUGH AND THROUGH
AND YOU DIE TODAY. KITOARI PUT THAT FUCKIN VOTE BACK ON

CHESSKID IS SCUM THE WAY HES DANCED AROUND TOOG'S WAGON AND RETROJUSTIFIED ALL HIS FUCKIN HOPS, AND SMACKED HIM RIGHT DAB IN 50% PERFECT BUS OR SAVE LAND. BUT HES FOR TOMORROW.

PANDA'S FOR TODAY.

I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT, YOU POKED THE ROTWEILER WITH A STICK, BUT THEN THE VOTES PILED ON AND THEY GOT PRETTY HIGH AND YOU WERE LIKE

"OH SHIT, THEYRE REALLY GONNA FUCKIN LYNCH ME!?"

THEN YOU CRACKED, LIKE A DAMN EGG.

AND NOW.

I'M GOING.

TO.

FRY.

YOU.
Fuck me... you got me.

I claim Chinese Sub. Not like I thought I was going to get out of this day alive, what was I thinking!?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Fate »

...?

I...buuhhh wha?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Fate »

I WANT TOOG DEAD IN ONE PAGE.

YES HE DID JUST FUCKIN CLAIM SCUM.

YES HE DID JUST GIVE UP AND THROW IN THE TOWEL.

YES I AM JUST AS SURPRISED AS YOU, BUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN WAS INDEED POSTED WHEN HE RAN SCARED FROM MY CHALLENGE.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

By the way, the unvote was a courtesy to you to have first crack at chess btw. Not that it matters.

I'm agreeing with Spy that the day is too long already. All I want after I die is you to admit you can't read my meta for shit. That'll make me happy :) .
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Toog

sjfoajsfojasidfjaojuighuiwrfjaouisfjioajfioajfioajdsiofjaodsif
50/50 means I don't know but he's scummier than a null
you people are really quite stupid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

First crack? The fuck kind of excuse is that? You didn't make any mention of that IN that post, no "chesskid now, Fate?" Just some "dont touch me down there tomorrow" phrased jokingly when you were ALL TOO SERIOUS you didn't want me to suspect you again.

Baku town doesn't roll over like this. BAKU TOWN FIGHTS TO HIS DYING BREATH.

BUT NO. YOU CAN'T SCUM IT UP ANYMORE. YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY WHEN CAUGHT BY FATE.

I DONT BLAME YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Toog

sjfoajsfojasidfjaojuighuiwrfjaouisfjioajfioajfioajdsiofjaodsif
50/50 means I don't know but he's scummier than a null
you people are really quite stupid.
50/50 MEANS YOU COULD GO EITHER WAY YOU BISEXUAL SCUMBAG.

YOU DIE TOMORROW.

GG.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like seriously, what the fuck do you think I'm going to flip?
I don't play the game you want me to play, and I'm not going to change. I don't play for some retarded ass thinking high like most of you. I play to chill. So fucking chill. Jesus.
But by all means, lets all go vote chesskid for absolutely no apparent reason, and then not even lynch gandalf the next day, when I'm confident enough to nuke him no matter what the consequences, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

no, you stupid fucking moron.

Take Farady. He's a nullread. He's not 50/50
He's like 80/20 town because that's the goddamn null percentage derppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
50/50 is scummy
duodsfiasdfjasofjasiodfjasodjfaisdfjoj

line of intelligence

you
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Fate »

k, nice job explaining how your BS percentages work AFTER you've been called out on being Toog's buddy because of it.

Apparently no reason?

What about that point-oh when was it- PERCY AND I MADE LAST PAGE ABOUT YOUR WAGON HOPS THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT DODGED?

I don't give a fuck how much you think gandalf is on the other scumteam than you, you're dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

And sure, say I'm WAYYYY below the line of intelligence because I can't read your mind about what your bullshit percentages mean.

That's not a subtle attempt to discredit the case against you, NO SIREEE.

But you can't SHEEP my Toog case/vote and call me dumb in the next fuckin post.

Doesn't work that way.

OH WAIT

Haven't you gone from sheeping me/calling me scum/wagoning/calling me stupid multiple times this game?

HHHERPA DERPAAAAAAAAA LEMON YURDA
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:First crack? The fuck kind of excuse is that? You didn't make any mention of that IN that post, no "chesskid now, Fate?" Just some "dont touch me down there tomorrow" phrased jokingly when you were ALL TOO SERIOUS you didn't want me to suspect you again.

Baku town doesn't roll over like this. BAKU TOWN FIGHTS TO HIS DYING BREATH.

BUT NO. YOU CAN'T SCUM IT UP ANYMORE. YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY WHEN CAUGHT BY FATE.

I DONT BLAME YOU.
Trust me, it's not you... it's not you at all. It's the half dozen other votes on me that don't have anything else to participate and other people thinking day should have been over by now. Add to that my point that if you and I remain in this game, it's just going to further serve as a distraction.

My failing was that I talk too much for conversation purposes or just to post. Having as many posts as I do, it's pretty easy to eventually say things people can pick apart. Wasn't my best start, but you guys can live without my role, I'm confident.

Preview Edit: Fate, get it right. If chess is scum, he clearly isn't my buddy. He was fine with lynching either of us.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Toog claimed scum, hence the vote.

My god.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

I caught him as scum, not you.

Hence you sheeping me. Hence me being smarter than you.

My god.

Good night.

*ignores Toog's WIFOM sandwiches*

Have fun in the dead QT.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Interesting turns of event.
I can't tell if Toog is claiming because he's just given up, or he claiming just to shut Fate up.
Its 1:00 AM for me right now, going to think over what just occurred then post my thoughts.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If you're town I dont even know where to begin.

ONE PAGE. DEATH
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Bunnylover wrote:I can't tell if Toog is claiming because he's just given up, or he claiming just to shut Fate up.
Little of both. I am a detriment to town at this point, regardless of alignment.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Sigh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”