Newbie 1040 ~ Murder in Newbville! ~ Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 am

Post by mikemike778 »

LordChronos wrote:mike: Why no response to my post and the points within?
What points ?

About the only bit left is this crap about it not being random - of course it was random, if Equi came out I'd have another go so was basically picking at random between the other 7 players.

Other than that, I think I've pretty much explained my logic behind letting random.org pick someone at random for me as opposed to randomly picking someone myself methinks.

Sidenote - Lindi's subtitling of his quotes made me smile.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Equinox »

Just a heads up: I'm taking my last final exam today, so I'm limiting my activity on-site to modding. In all likelihood, I'll be celebrating the end of the term tonight, so consider me on V/LA ("vacation/limited access") until tomorrow morning. I'll catch up here then.
mikemike778 wrote:About the only bit left is this crap about it not being random - of course it was random, if Equi came out I'd have another go so was basically picking at random between the other 7 players.
Why would you have done a re-roll?
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Kitoari »

a2rudeboy has requested replacement.
Votecount 7 - The "Bye Kitty!" votecount.
Equinox (Silverbullet999) (1)
Silverbullet999 (a2rudeboy) (1)
mikemike778 (LordChronos, Equinox) (2)

Grump (AzBlueM) (1)
a2rudeboy (MrDNA32) (1)
MrDNA32 (mikemike778) (1)
LordChronos (Grump) (1)

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Deadline is 29th of December, 8:35 PM (Central Time).*

*This will probably be extended by a couple days, to account for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/InsertYourReligion'sDecemberHolidayHere season.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by LordChronos »

mikemike778 wrote:
LordChronos wrote:mike: Why no response to my post and the points within?
What points ?

About the only bit left is this crap about it not being random - of course it was random, if Equi came out I'd have another go so was basically picking at random between the other 7 players.

Other than that, I think I've pretty much explained my logic behind letting random.org pick someone at random for me as opposed to randomly picking someone myself methinks.

Sidenote - Lindi's subtitling of his quotes made me smile.
Silverbullet also had 2 votes when you voted, so according to your earlier explanation you wouldn't have voted him, either. Who is the scummiest person and why?

Lindis: The second point I was trying to make was the contradiction more than the fact that his vote wasn't fully random. The former is scummy, the latter is null.

Not liking silverbullet's posting so far either. Not much in the way of opinions and no analysis at all. Just banter and theory discussion.
I'm a talking computer.
AzBlueM
AzBlueM
Goon
AzBlueM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by AzBlueM »

Mod: Prod Grump

Eq, I used the RQS as an example to show how meta isn't terribly reliable, you admitted to learning RQS in the past few months so your meta has now changed right? It's kind of odd how you went straight to alignments though...
silver, I appreciate that you appreciate my posting style (finally, someone that does). Anyone catch your eye yet?
DNA, plz don't talk about games currently going on w/your suspicions. I'm thinking you should put [redacted] or something along those lines.
mike, it isn't random b/c you'd have done a reroll, so you're kind of eliminating a possibility. Random would mean that all possibilities have an equal chance of popping up.
Do not call me "he"

my pronoun is "she", I will

call you out on it
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Equinox »

AzBlueM wrote:Eq, I used the RQS as an example to show how meta isn't terribly reliable, you admitted to learning RQS in the past few months so your meta has now changed right? It's kind of odd how you went straight to alignments though...
Ah. Yes, my meta did change, but I'd argue only in that aspect (and maybe a few others). I'll let the people who enjoy metagaming figure out the rest. ;)

As for alignments, you
did
ask:
AzBlueM wrote:I'm questioning: should I read into that, is it important? Lots of wifom coming up.
All right guys, catching up now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Equinox »

EBWOP: Meta does change, but I'm still all for using it when trying to read someone. It's probably not as useful in a newbie game where people are on their first or second game, but once they have a few games under their belt, there's a pattern.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

OK so 1st off V/LA for undetermined amount of time (feel free to replace me or what not if needed) My laptop is out of commission and needs to be fixed thus I do not know when I'll be able to hop on. Apologies in advance.
... People were right it seems....
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Equinox »

Okay.

AzBlueM: Why did you make two RVS votes?
mikemike778: What changed in your stance regarding RVS between Newbie 1013 and 1040?
silverbullet999: Have you ever seen either Equinox's or Lindisfarne's questions before?

I'm doing a re-read and now on page 4. Gotta take care of some RL stuff now, so I'll be back with more later.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

silverbullet999: Have you ever seen either Equinox's or Lindisfarne's questions before?
No but I didn't read everything that's been added (need to study for finalz)

I promise to make a catch up mega post when I got the time if I don't get replaced.
... People were right it seems....
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 am

Post by mikemike778 »

AzBlueM wrote:

Random would mean that all possibilities have an equal chance of popping up.
Like ... talking ... to ... a ... brick ... wall .

Everyone who had less than 2 votes had an equal chance of popping up. To whoever mentioned Silverbullet had 2 votes, I didn't realise at the time.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Equinox wrote:Okay.

AzBlueM: Why did you make two RVS votes?
mikemike778: What changed in your stance regarding RVS between Newbie 1013 and 1040?

I'm doing a re-read and now on page 4. Gotta take care of some RL stuff now, so I'll be back with more later.
We didn't have RQS in 1013 hence it was necessary to get people talking.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:57 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Equinox wrote:Just a heads up: I'm taking my last final exam today, so I'm limiting my activity on-site to modding. In all likelihood, I'll be celebrating the end of the term tonight, so consider me on V/LA ("vacation/limited access") until tomorrow morning. I'll catch up here then.
mikemike778 wrote:About the only bit left is this crap about it not being random - of course it was random, if Equi came out I'd have another go so was basically picking at random between the other 7 players.
Why would you have done a re-roll?
Because putting someone at L2 from a RNG is silly - doesn't achieve anything and could cause a mislynch by a newbie. Other sites have shorter deadlines (mine in BT uses 48 or 36 hour days usually) so newbies may be used to quick mislynching.

Pretty unlikely but not much point in doing it (L2) really.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 am

Post by mikemike778 »

LordChronos wrote: Silverbullet also had 2 votes when you voted, so according to your earlier explanation you wouldn't have voted him, either. Who is the scummiest person and why?
You to be honest.

Pretty much every single thing you've said has been to go on about the RNG thing which isn't exactly helping the town's cause. Either people believe RNG is scummy or they don't. To go on repeating the same questions is just doing your best to put a road block on any other lines of enquiry. Which the scum will love of course - if you aren't scum you are certainly giving them a helping hand at the moment.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Kitoari »

Sorting out replacement stuff. ReaperCharlie replaces a2rudeboy.
AzBlueM wrote:
Will do.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Hello, I'm replacing in for a2rudeboi. This is only my second newbie game on the site, and I am only doing this as a favor. After playing my first newbie game, I swore off newbie games because they are so frustrating. They are frustrating because you end up expecting people to be smarter than they actually are. Which, of course, they aren't. But that's not really their fault; they're new. You can't expect them to be smart right away. But it's still frustrating. And that's why I stopped playing newbie games immediately after my first. (Not to mention, theme games are bad@$$).

So, even though I'm not an SE or an IC, I have more playing and modding experience than most of the people in here, and my advice for now is, play smart, try not to piss me off, and I really am a very nice guy. Not to mention, I just got my role PM from Kito, and I'm a vanilla townie. In conclusion: Let's lynch some scumbags, I'll catch up and read the thread sooner or later, and if you're scum, please just admit it now so we can lynch you, and save us all some time.

Regards,
-RC
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MrDNA32
MrDNA32
Townie
MrDNA32
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 am

Post by MrDNA32 »

@AzBlueM
Point noted, I thought just quoting it would be alright, but I'll be more careful in the future.

@ReaperCharlie
welcome to the game and thanks for replacing. Once you are read up on this game, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the pressure currently on mikemike.

VOTE: Grump until posting commences.
In the criminal justice system of Gotham, there are three groups. The police, who investigate, the DAs who prosecute and the g*****n Batman.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Equinox »

Unvote

Regarding mikemike778, there's a few things I noticed earlier this morning and in his responses just now, namely a very noticeable difference between how he played 1013 (where he was scum) and how he's done here, and his response to my question. I need to take some time to think this over and investigate a bit.

Oh, hey, ReaperCharlie made it. Let's see here.
ReaperCharlie wrote:(Not to mention, theme games are bad@$$).
:smile:
ReaperCharlie wrote:So, even though I'm not an SE or an IC, I have more playing and modding experience than most of the people in here,
:neutral:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Not to mention, I just got my role PM from Kito, and I'm a vanilla townie.
:evil:

HEY REAPER. Why did you claim in your very first in-game post?!
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by LordChronos »

mikemike778 wrote:
LordChronos wrote: Silverbullet also had 2 votes when you voted, so according to your earlier explanation you wouldn't have voted him, either. Who is the scummiest person and why?
You to be honest.

Pretty much every single thing you've said has been to go on about the RNG thing which isn't exactly helping the town's cause. Either people believe RNG is scummy or they don't. To go on repeating the same questions is just doing your best to put a road block on any other lines of enquiry. Which the scum will love of course - if you aren't scum you are certainly giving them a helping hand at the moment.
So you aren't voting me because why? Also, I have talked about many more things than just the RNG vote. Selected quotes below:
Do you believe a vote is only to lynch someone? Why does the fact that questions were asked make it so you can't make an early vote?
Grump: Why can't he be looking for reactions outside of RVS? Also, read his post again.
Not liking silverbullet's posting so far either. Not much in the way of opinions and no analysis at all. Just banter and theory discussion.
Would like to hear RC's responses.
I'm a talking computer.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Equinox »

I knew I forgot something! I need to talk about a very nifty feature that we call (with varying degrees of capitalization) "iso."

At the bottom of each thread is the following cluster of menus:

Occasionally, you may be interested in seeing all of the posts someone has made in the thread without all of the clutter that are posts from everybody else. If you go to "Display posts by user" and choose a name from the list, you can see their posts isolated from the rest of the thread.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Equinox »

silverbullet999 wrote:Well... your still a man... but by man I simply meant Human. (I'm just too lazy to type out human all the time... same thing with the he... it's really she.. but laziness implies otherwise)
This was awesome.
MrDNA32 wrote:It always perks my suspicions when someone blatantly says come bandwagon with me.
MrDNA32 wrote:So I have seen this before in a game I've played. I'm not claiming past judgment though, its just common sense a strong case speaks for itself and dosn't need you to call for support.
It's a common thing for players to say here, so it's a null tell.

I'm once again caught up. I have a few observations for which I'd like to get more data, however, so I'm keeping my notes under wraps for now. I'll reveal in due course.

My current area of interest is...

VOTE: MrDNA32

You need to focus on the players who are here.

To summarize MrDNA32's accomplishments thus far today...

Post 0: RQS, vote on Grump for not confirming
Post 1: Theory discussion not productive to scum hunting, vote on Equinox
Post 2: Responses to Grump, LordChronos, Equinox; questions to mikemike778 and a2rudeboy; vote on a2rudeboy for lurking
Post 3: More concerned with lurkers, lightly suspects LordChronos
Post 4: Responses to Lindisfarne, silverbullet999, and AzBlueM; notices that Grump is missing
Post 5: Responses to AzBlueM, question to ReaperCharlie, vote on Grump for lurking

I'll let you read his responses to players yourselves, but notice that he hasn't been doing very much to progress the game. He's voting Grump for lurking, yet when asked who his main suspect is, he answers, "right now mike, but its an
extremely weak read
."
As far as I can tell, he's done nothing to help himself get a stronger read on mikemike778 or anybody else, and I know he knows what pressure is because he claims he voted me to get "group reactions," and he's been keeping almost all of his votes so far on inactive lurkers.

Lurking is a null tell. Unless you've seen them log in and post in other games in multiple instances, you don't know if they're doing it intentionally or life's just in the way. In my opinion, unless they're being annoying and dodging prods, let the moderator deal with players who are not posting. Focus on the players who are playing; after all, we have 2 scum.

Active
lurking is the scum tell. When a player intentionally posts to appear as though s/he's participating yet that material doesn't contribute to the whole, you may have an active lurker on your hands. Scum, particularly inexperienced scum, have difficulty pushing cases against people they know are innocent, so they instead dawdle a little until someone makes a case for them. Catch them when they're dawdling.

Back to my case, what MrDNA32 is doing is keeping his votes in safe places. Nobody thinks too poorly of a vote on someone who's lurking; after all, we have a policy lynch called "Lynch All Lurkers." Unless that single vote builds into a significant bandwagon, the vote doesn't help town very much, and it doesn't lead to much suspicion against the voter. And that's why it's a scum tell.
Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne
Goon
Lindisfarne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Lindisfarne »

@Equinox

What bothers me personally about DNA is how often he voted or spread scumminess in his first few posts. That's either someone very vote happy, paranoid, or scummy. However, at this point, I don't see much else to point in either direction.

Mike
mike wrote:Pretty much every single thing you've said has been to go on about the RNG thing which isn't exactly helping the town's cause.
As I pointed out, the RNG element is by and far his weakest point on you, but I would hardly say its the only thing that is being pursued against you. Personally, what gets me is how one moment you say your random vote wont tell town anything so you view it as pointless, and then later you say how it
mike wrote:This gives you more info on me than the meaningless crap that the scum have probably posted here.
That is contradictory, and is a red flag.

Reaper
Why in the HELL did you claim your role in your first post? I can see no reason as to why you would do that.
FOS: Reaper
[i][color=red]"He looks like the type of guy who can marathon write no matter his alignment without looking scummy at all." -Xtoxm[/color][/i]
AzBlueM
AzBlueM
Goon
AzBlueM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by AzBlueM »

Eq, that was an open ended question, but I guess it's a valid step to take. My first RV was before reading the entire thread (which was only 3 or so pages long at the time), the second RV isn't entirely random, I really do want Grump to get an avatar+test how he reacts to votes. Apparently, votes don't do much to him but I do still want him to get an avatar. Which rest of the posts did you mean in #97?

mike, fair, but you did say you'd get
another number
if someone w/more than 2 votes showed up. You've explained that now, I don't get why'd you reroll instead of taking them out of the first place but that's a practicality question, not one directly concerned w/the game.

silver, I hope you get that sorted out quickly.
Welcome RC, you were the guy w/the cyborg avatar. Now you remind me of AGar.

VLA until Saturday's midnight/late night, crazy french stuff going on.
Do not call me "he"

my pronoun is "she", I will

call you out on it
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Equinox »

AzBlueM wrote:
Equinox wrote:I'll address the rest of the posts later.
Which rest of the posts did you mean in #97?
Everything after post 82 that didn't directly concern me. I can answer questions about myself fairly quickly, but when I'm examining cases or whatnot, I tend to go back and forth in the thread and that's more time-consuming.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Lindisfarne wrote:Why in the HELL did you claim your role in your first post? I can see no reason as to why you would do that.
FOS: Reaper
Beat me to it. I don't see how any good can come from this. If he's either town then either:

a) he's being truthful in which case he's made it easier for the scum to target a power rule. About the only reason to do this if truthful is to prevent himself from being NKd which is either utterly selfish (trying to keep himself in the game not being NK) or extremely arrogont (ie regards himself more valuable than a PR).

b) He's lying and a PR - not sure if I favour the 'lynch all liars' approach but either way don't see how this would help town. Its going to be make any later claim pretty unbelievable.

Having said that ... I'm struggling to see the motivation for making this claim as scum either.

UNVOTE:
Need to think about stuff - Reaper, LC and MrD in particular.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”